The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro WB... who is girl (the picture) in your avatar?
Hi bro besafe,

She is a 20 yo student in China. Couldn't get her to come here. If my lucky streak continues, I'll double or triple my initial offer.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Warbird,

I may not be qualified to comment, since I am not into the mistressing or baoying (heck, I'm not even into commercial sex), but I have been in China for 6 years and have observed what happened to some of my seniors, contemporaries and juniors.

Chinese women are dangerous when they have truly fallen for you. There is really no telling what they will do for revenge. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned is no match for the Chinese 最毒妇人心。I have encountered too many cases too close for comfort - some of them were my good friends.

Please be careful. I would hate to see you in trouble over this, okay?
Hi bro chenzong,

Ths so much for ur warning. IMHO, non-WLs n so-called "good gals" could be even more dangerous than WLs when they r jilted.

Yes, I know I'm playing w/ fire. But then again, no venture no gain. Trying to KC a chio 19 yo gal makes me alive n blissful. I feel like 19 yo again...

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.”

Regards,

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Many gurus n masters hv described the traits/attributes n character of men who r very attractive to women n who get the prettiest pussies: Dominant man, Alpha male, enlightened man, superior man, mack or mack daddy, Omega male, bad boy, hard to get man, the October man, etc., etc.

But none of them could compare w/ a "Real Man."

Rudyard Kipling's inspirational poem "If" tells us "how to be a Real Man."

'If' by Rudyard Kipling:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master,
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Warbird,

I may not be qualified to comment, since I am not into the mistressing or baoying (heck, I'm not even into commercial sex), but I have been in China for 6 years and have observed what happened to some of my seniors, contemporaries and juniors.

Chinese women are dangerous when they have truly fallen for you. There is really no telling what they will do for revenge. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned is no match for the Chinese 最毒妇人心。I have encountered too many cases too close for comfort - some of them were my good friends.

Please be careful. I would hate to see you in trouble over this, okay?

hi bro wb...

wad is KC-ing.. i just realise gotham city which u always been refering is USA. haha...

anyway... i think chenzong bro has a point. To me, there is only one main thing woman and man look for.

Woman = survival
Man = replication.

when KK want to KC u (sound weird but defeintely not something good i guess), she want to hold u by being the only woman for u. that is the reason woman tink marriage is good while man think is GRAVE.

any thoughts of having a threesome...? show her that your aim is clear and you only like her pussy? haha...

btw, i like your inspiration poem!!! has been a fan since u open this thread...
Old 07-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
wad is KC-ing..................i think chenzong bro has a point. To me, there is only one main thing woman and man look for.

Woman = survival
Man = replication.

when KK want to KC u (sound weird but defeintely not something good i guess), she want to hold u by being the only woman for u. that is the reason woman tink marriage is good while man think is GRAVE.

any thoughts of having a threesome...? show her that your aim is clear and you only like her pussy? haha...

btw, i like your inspiration poem!!! has been a fan since u open this thread...
Hi bro uhoo,

Ths for ur comment.

Actually, the no 1 priority for both women n men is survival. The no 2 is also the same: reproduction. The only difference is that women used to hv a lot more invested in the 2nd priority...

KC or Kum Cheng, Hokkien for emotional attachment.

Yes, this teenage gal from Chengdu is trying to KC me, a lao chi ko pek 3X her age. I'm giving her a taste of her own medicine, hehehe.

No threesome or 双飞 for me unless I dun need to change CDs.

Yes, the poem is one of my favourites. If u could behave like the MAN in the poem, u would get all the pussies u ever want.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Not every woman can experience COS n those who do may not experience it every time even w/ the same partner bcos many complex factors n conditions hv to be optimal. It's as much mental as it's physical...

Although I hv given KK screaming orgasms before, she has not experienced true COS until yesterday. One factor was that she was close to ovulation (2 wks before the next visit from her big auntie) n hence more easily orgasmic
. Additionally, she was very relaxed after I massaged her neck, back n butt. She also gave me good feedback n told me exactly how to please her...I used my finger n tongue on her for 20 plus min which resulted in a couple of strong orgasms. Then she jumped on top of me n became wild n violent...she would let out screams of pleasure n her face was grimacing...she was completely exhausted n could hardly stand up after 20 min! She said, 你一大把年纪了, 为什么还那么厉害!

My reading of several dozens of books n newsletters, etc has certainly paid off... But I'll need a lot more practice.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Good morning!

As u recall, over a wk ago, I failed when I wanted to shoot some explicit pics of KK. Why? Like a wussy Beta boy, I asked for permission. I called Mr. Austin n sought his advice. Thank you, Mr. Austin!

I got some nice pics, hahaha. When I took out the camera, she quickly covered herself w/ a blanket. I merely said, 你是我最疼爱的情妇? And I took away the blanket...

Be dominant, never ask permission from a woman. Just do it (but dun use force, ya). You want to eat her pussy, do it. You want to CIM, do it. Explicit pics? Do it. Want to fxk her raw, do it ( Warning! Do it at ur own risk!).

In getting n keeping gals, your inner game or frame of mind or mindset is the most crucial determinant of ur success. Use NLP and/or covert hypnosis. Practice n practice. You must presuppose that she is very attracted to u. Presuppose that she will be sexually addicted to you. Presuppose that she will fall for u. You n the gal will appear to be getting into sort of a trance state together. But u will stay lucid n very relaxed, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Be dominant, never ask permission from a woman. Just do it (but dun use force, ya). You want to eat her pussy, do it. You want to CIM, do it. Explicit pics? Do it. Want to fxk her raw, do it ( Warning! Do it at ur own risk!).

In getting n keeping gals, your inner game or frame of mind or mindset is the most crucial determinant of ur success. Use NLP and/or covert hypnosis. Practice n practice. You must presuppose that she is very attracted to u. Presuppose that she will be sexually addicted to you. Presuppose that she will fall for u. You n the gal will appear to be getting into sort of a trance state together. But u will stay lucid n very relaxed, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro...this is a good refresher !! Tks for this. I must validate that this works and has worked for me personally ...not always but as they say ...to hit the target you must first fire the arrow!

For my particular style I find that if you keep a smile on your face and keep the atmosphere relaxed and jokey (without coming across as creepy)...it works best!
Key is being firm while being relaxed and friendly at the same time.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As u recall, over a wk ago, I failed when I wanted to shoot some explicit pics of KK. Why? Like a wussy Beta boy, I asked for permission. I called Mr. Austin n sought his advice. Thank you, Mr. Austin!

I got some nice pics, hahaha. When I took out the camera, she quickly covered herself w/ a blanket. I merely said, 你是我最疼爱的情妇? And I took away the blanket...

Cheers!

Bro WB
hahahaha well done, congratulations my good friend.
Will u be there on friday? If so, I'd love to see this KK of yours
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 09-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BlackerKnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ths so much for ur warning. IMHO, non-WLs n so-called "good gals" could be even more dangerous than WLs when they r jilted.

Yes, I know I'm playing w/ fire. But then again, no venture no gain. Trying to KC a chio 19 yo gal makes me alive n blissful. I feel like 19 yo again...

If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
WOAHH..Bro WB thanks for sharing ur adventures and the rest.. Inspiring sia. Truly know how to be a real man lar.

Ur COS description solid leh.....best man, best.......

Agree that sometimes jilted so call 'gd girls' can go all belly up and be ki siao or pull weird, not nice n unexpected stunt. Up to the real man to manage the situation appropriately if that kind ur meat choice lor.

To each his own. Pro or Obvious whores are a dead bore for me so while I dun go for 'gd gals" coz they are just too typically yawn inducing oso, prefer the freaks and sluts lying on the ambiguous edges of respectability and 'normal' life hahaha.

And thanks for the nice poem from Kipling. You cultured oso sia. Truly the mark of a true player and man.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Read this thread and all are picking up of PRC KTV gals....
Any Bro here tried picking up Sporean KTV gals
Old 10-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Bro...this is a good refresher !! Tks for this. I must validate that this works and has worked for me personally ...not always but as they say ...to hit the target you must first fire the arrow!
Key is being firm while being relaxed and friendly at the same time.
Hi bro petrolheadsg,

Ths for ur comment.

Your relaxed confident mindset is the key!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
hahahaha well done, congratulations my good friend.
Will u be there on friday? If so, I'd love to see this KK of yours
My Dear Mr. Austin,

Hahaha, ths to YOU, my good fren n mentor.

I would love to see u too. I hv not seen u since early Oct 2009.

I missed u twice at DC SH, Jan 8 & 22.

Not sure if I could be there this Fri as I'm hving the flu now. Also, my family is w/ me n they know my habit is to get home before 10PM to watch the stock markets of Gotham. BTW, I'll be leaving for Gotham Sunday. Nowadays I meet KK mostly in the afternoon, sometimes she just skips school completely.

If I can make it, I'll bring KK. Although she doesn't want me to see other gals, I may book CD as well.

If I can't make it, I'll see u in May. Most likely KK will still be w/ me then. She hasn't worked since Jan 12 n has promised not to work nor be w/ any man for the rest of her stay here. She knows I'll dump her w/o the slightest hesitation if she breaks her promise. She also knows that I hv other options, hahaha.

Regards,

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackerKnighter View Post
Ur COS description solid leh.....best man, best.......

Agree that sometimes jilted so call 'gd girls' can go all belly up and be ki siao or pull weird, not nice n unexpected stunt. Up to the real man to manage the situation appropriately if that kind ur meat choice lor.

To each his own. Pro or Obvious whores are a dead bore for me so while I dun go for 'gd gals" coz they are just too typically yawn inducing oso, prefer the freaks and sluts lying on the ambiguous edges of respectability and 'normal' life hahaha.

And thanks for the nice poem from Kipling. You cultured oso sia. Truly the mark of a true player and man.
Hi bro BlackerKnighter,

Ths for ur flattering words. I'm just an arm-chair general trying to get more hands on experience. I hv a long way to go.

To give COS to a gal depends largely on ur mindset n relaxed confidence. You need constant feedback from the gal too.

But a word of warning: It may hv unintended negative consequences. My mistress KK had swelling in her R inner lip (labia minora) that very same nite which has not subsided completely. No pain or itchiness though. This happened despite her dripping wetness. She got carried away n was in a trance while on top. It was due to her reckless n violent up n down movements alternating w/ grinding of her pussy n pubes against my didi n pubes for over 20 min. I also tried to thrust my didi upwards deep into her pussy n my abd muscles were sore for 2 days. I was very lucky that she didn't injure my didi. Unfortunately, I also got the flu from her. But I'll still try to see her at least 3 times before my departure.

No pain, no gain? Or rather, no gain w/o pain?

BTW, I think we should try to hook up w/ some JC n uni gals, both local n PRC, bcos they r much cheaper to BY, in the range of 2-4K a month, according to some frens. Some of them r very chio too.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Read this thread and all are picking up of PRC KTV gals....
Any Bro here tried picking up Sporean KTV gals
Hi bro autoroam,

I hv met a few M'sian KTV gals, but only one S'porean. The same strategies should work fine.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

You the man bro WarBird!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
You the man bro WarBird!
Hi bro Silvia,

No no no...I'm just a trainee who is extremely motivated n hardworking, hehehe.

I may never become a REAL MAN as defined by Kipling.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good morning,

While it may be impossible for me to become a REAL MAN, it's much easier to become an October Man, hehehe.

BTW, I'm recovering from my flu but I'll remain contagious for at least another couple of days.

I'm in my 9th wk of RS w/ KK. Thus far, she has abided by our BY-ing agreement. She has done everything to please me n has consented to every demand n whim (the only NO was when I wanted to shoot pics/video of her nude body). She has met me despite her big auntie, flu n swelling of her pussy lip, etc. She has canceled, at the very last min, prior engagements w/ photo studio (I told her to get a photo album for my viewing pleasure) n shopping trips w/ her cousin n roommate. She has skipped school to meet me...

Hef (Hugh Hefner, founder of Playboy) once said that what makes a woman sexy is about 20% physical and 80% what she is thinking. The ideal woman is one that a man both wants to protect and possess at the same time.

I couldn't agree w/ him more. Abt 30% of my fondness for KK is due to her youthful n well-endowed physical assets n 70% is due to her jovial, optimistic personality, her intelligence, her willingness to please me n her strict observance of our agreement.

I asked her why she likes me so much (love according to her), she said, to be perfectly honest, it's 30% money n 70% is my character n personality. I would be very pleased if it's 70% money n only 30% me.

In retrospect, it would hv been better if she had refused to meet me so soon after her flu w/ fever. I could hv avoided catching the flu from her. I'm meeting her again tmr.

When I return in May, most likely I'll continue my RS w/ KK. If she doesn't comply w/ our agreement or if I get bored w/ her, I'll just say: "It's been nice n I hv enjoyed ur pussy, but see u ya." After all, there r several chio gals who r coming...

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello bro WB,

Quote:
I'm in my 9th wk of RS w/ KK.
Still going strong huh? There must be something in KK. I couldn't have last this long

Quote:
I asked her why she likes me so much (love according to her), she said, to be perfectly honest, it's 30% money n 70% is my character n personality. I would be very pleased if it's 70% money n only 30% me.
I hope you are in control of the KC trap. with you solid experience and supreme advice from bro DYBJ, I believe you are.

Quote:
If she doesn't comply w/ our agreement or if I get bored w/ her, I'll just say: "It's been nice n I hv enjoyed ur pussy, but see u ya." After all, there r several chio gals who r coming...
Then again, these "ifs" are always tricky. BTW, I learnt that many new, chio ones are starting to land/penetrate our shore (including young students). Look out for new bloods when you return to chiong in May.
Old 14-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bros Marc5, WarBird, DY_BJ, LKY, CChung and many esteemed pals not in SBF (but somehow lurking around)...

Thank you all for a wonderful Friday night at DC and being there for me big party! It was certainly a great night and I was 200% drunk right after the PPC.

After that night, I will retire from the hanging flowers for anymore singers - but of course, will still do the token support for close friends' BY, love interests and/or prospects. ... in other words, no more CRAZY flowers. Kekeke. And... I have never heard such a touching 谢词 from 下档 Singer.

Honestly bros, I was also kinda touched with 丫丫's bold words. Looks like bro DYBJ is 100% right on differentiating the demons versus the humans - your prediction damn zun zun. This rookie rook has lots to learn from you, the master newbie noob. heh heh heh

BTW after finishing 5 bottles that night, I still have 6 bottles left at DC! Lets book another date for a boys' nitey nite out.

Best,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 14-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Actually, the no 1 priority for both women n men is survival. The no 2 is also the same: reproduction. The only difference is that women used to hv a lot more invested in the 2nd priority...

Bro WB
wow, both u and uhoo are dead on. it is all about survival and procreation. the latter is actually also survival -- survival through perpetuating one's own gene. even sex with condom or pill is driven by the subconscious need to procreate. darwin is so right - survival of the specie.

on a more serious note, please do go for the local JC gals and file your field report here. can u get gals from elite JCs like RJC or HCJC, etc? a few years ago, i went to the basement KTV at Sim Lim Square (is it still there?) and there was a JC gal working there. no sex, just rubba rubba. she's local and not pretty.

WB - you rock!
Old 14-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello bro WB,
Still going strong huh? There must be something in KK. I couldn't have last this long
Hi bro marc5,

Yeah, I'm surprised myself as all my previous BYs hv lasted only 1-4 wks. When I booked KK for the 1st time on 8 Jan, I only had ST on my mind since I had just consummated my BY w/ a LV singer the day before n my Fujian "niece" was coming within a wk. But she said no to ST. I couldn't resist her youthful body, so I proposed BY on wkly basis, planning to end it after 1 wk. Unbelievable bcos I ended up dumping the other two gals...

Quote:
I hope you are in control of the KC trap. with you solid experience and supreme advice from bro DYBJ, I believe you are.
Ths bro. I hv only a little KC for her despite her saying: 我很爱你,我也知道你很爱我。 I hv made it very explicit that I only like her, dun love her n will terminate my patronage if she violates our agreement. She will not get a 2nd chance as I never 吃回头草。I'm a "bad ah pek" (too old to be a bad boy) n I want her to really fall for me, hehehe.

Quote:
Then again, these "ifs" are always tricky. BTW, I learnt that many new, chio ones are starting to land/penetrate our shore (including young students). Look out for new bloods when you return to chiong in May.
You're right, there will be many new n fresh students coming...actually GG n that singer r coming in May too.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bros Marc5, WarBird, DY_BJ, LKY, CChung and many esteemed pals not in SBF (but somehow lurking around)...

Thank you all for a wonderful Friday night at DC...

After that night, I will retire from the hanging flowers for anymore singers - but of course, will still do the token support for close friends' BY, love interests and/or prospects. ... in other words, no more CRAZY flowers. Kekeke. And... I have never heard such a touching 谢词 from 下档 Singer.

Honestly bros, I was also kinda touched with 丫丫's bold words. Looks like bro DYBJ is 100% right on differentiating the demons versus the humans - your prediction damn zun zun. This rookie rook has lots to learn from you, the master newbie noob. heh heh heh

BTW after finishing 5 bottles that night, I still have 6 bottles left at DC!...
Hi bro LDH,

You had a fantastic nite! Sorry that I had to leave much earlier...

Congrats to u, bro. You r a very lucky man, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinPowers View Post
wow, both u and uhoo are dead on. it is all about survival and procreation. the latter is actually also survival -- survival through perpetuating one's own gene...

on a more serious note, please do go for the local JC gals and file your field report here. can u get gals from elite JCs like RJC or HCJC, etc? a few years ago, i went to the basement KTV at Sim Lim Square (is it still there?) and there was a JC gal working there. no sex, just rubba rubba...
Hi bro AustinPowers,

I hv had zero experience w/ JC gals excepting for some STs w/ purported JC students.

My one-wk GF, a 19 yo PRC NUS Scholar, told me the going rates for local JC or uni students r only 2-3K a month n for PRC students (real full-time students who dun work at KTVs) 3-4K a month. Not sure if she is willing to intro gals to me now as she wanted me to keep her. I declined her invitation bcos her available time was very limited n I could only fxk her at most 2X a wk. I hate being restricted n not in complete control. In the 1st wk of Jan, I had a wk-long trial w/ her n didn't renew our contract...partly bcos I met that tall singer No 69 n saw KK at LV SH on 6 Jan.

Yes, I would love to BY some 18 yo chio JC gals. I'll need a 媒婆 w/ the tongue of a serpent to get a chio one, hehehe. Even 西门庆 needed one.

I hv a much better idea. Move to China!! It'll be very easy in China to BY very pretty 1st yr uni students. If u want younger ones, go for high school gals! You'll be spoilt for choice! Xiamen, Wuhan n Dalian would be ideal cities...cheap some more, ya.

I'll post my FR as soon as I sample some of these young pussies, OK?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1