The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 13-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Does Alejandro88 dare to cum out of hiding?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
Haha. TGL ... Your post come out so slow.
Hiya bro,

if he were not such a coward and hypocrite...his posts wld cum out straight away...that is if he dares to cum out of hiding in the form of his nick/clone Alejandro88
Old 13-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: confirm you're clone,AL88!

Hiya bro,

Excellent stuff...kudos to you bro!...

at the end of the day...The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...cannot hide his schizophrenic cyber personality that eventually reveals itself in all his nick/clones in some form or other

btw did not know he had made snide remarks to Thai31 before...n to think Thai31 still has the good grace of being neutral to him in this thread...once again just shows you what type of character he is..
Old 13-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

Talking Wait until pigs fly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
TGL since our Bro BronzeGod has clarified his stand here, why don't you invite AL88 here too ?
wait long long bro...may be must wait till pigs fly or till Alejandro88 loses his yellow cowardly features
Old 13-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Wink More on you know who...

My dear The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???,

1) i aint a big fat chicken of a coward like u, now wif yr nick Alejandro88 cowering in hiding...hving to resort to such lame boh liao tactics wif yr nick/clone The GreenLantern becuz it is in moderation n has nothing to lose...had n shall continue to call it like i see it...unlike you i dont fear being zapped...never hv never will...

2) u luv to refer to my earlier issues wif Cuntking/Tommy(1612 formerly 1637)...however i hv yet to see Cuntking cum out to support you, not even one iota...wonder why?...all u hv done n are doing is using their names in vain...be my guest n carry on if u so wish...u r hurting them not me...

3) in any event #1 hypocrite, i am sure Cuntking n Tommy wld also luv to give u an "Emperor's welcum" when u go to 1612 n intro yrself under yr nick/clone Royal.Chimp...Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!

Gordon n Lorna(1651/2062) wld also sure 'luv' u to introduce yrself under yr sbf nicks/clones!!

Originally Posted by Alejandro88
One fellow tried to shut my mouth from exposing the dirty laundry of L2062 and L1651 by zapping me. This is really very dirty. Let me tell you, even if you zap me to moderation, I will still be around. Wakakakaka!! No use lah!!! The more you zap me, the more you have "something" to hide!! Wakakakakak!!!!

Ka Han(1431) n Ah Boon wld also sure 'luv' u to introduce yrself under yr sbf nicks/clones!!

Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp
This murtherfuger must be the OKT Ka Han or his brother!!! Hey, why u so free? No business arh? No need to serve tea to your customers arh? Must be no business, thats why so free to post at SBF. I dun see any fuckshop owners so free like you! You must be most of the time swapping houseflies at your L1431, tio boh? Wakakakakakakaka!! I pity your Mei Ting, Wang Fei, Coco, etc. Joined a house with lousy okts!!! Pui!!! Wakakakakakakakaka!!!!!

4) u appear on afew occasions to luv to invoke the name of a certain v seasoned samster/chiongster to support yr lame position...however i hv yet to see him cum out to support u, not even one iota...wonder why?...perhaps using his name in vain?!..particularly since u being such a hypocrite, u hv apparently been known to actually badmouth his name to GL okt(s) n other customers!!

5) u appear on afew occasions to luv to invoke the names of other certain seasoned samsters/chiongsters to support yr lame position......however i hv yet to see them cum out to support u, not even one iota...wonder why?...perhaps using their names in vain as well?!...

6) u once boasted tat u "not only have raw intel but also commando, pretty gals, gals kenna STD/pregnant intel!"...wif such supposed knowledge of the GL scene...why is yr clone Royal.Chimp banned, other clone(s) in moderation n yr nick Alejandro88 cowering in hiding?...if u just posted purely in good faith u wld not find yrself in such a pathetic wretched position now...you reap what you sow by playing 'games' and that is a fact...

7) u r the most sinister dangerous despicable revolting character tat i hv cum across in the SBF GL threads in over a decade...why?...becuz u hv caused actual real life trouble and damage to afew people by yr posts...not forgetting yr vile penchant for trying to reveal the real life identities of certain samsters in the SBF GL threads as well...
Old 13-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
newcomer1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Boh lam pah.... Zap without a name... Look down on those cb Kia... Hahaha...
Old 13-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all
Re:..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
What the fuck are u talking? This is only a forum and not a battle field. If the motherfucker and clown #1 Omnia dare to meet me in GL, that's the real thing! but he will never dare to meet me in GL as he is a coward! A real coward without balls!!! Waahaha!!!

I suggest u better keep your mouth shut! U can't blame me as this coward Omnia started the war the 3rd time!!!!! I will only stop if the motherfucker stop!! Understood??!!

U are another coward, aren't u???
sorri lah,hero alexandria..

al pek lau liew..

Old 14-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 14-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
hahaha !! Was driving around in Holly-weird , Bel Air & Beverly Hills just yesterday : gorgeous Kalifornia weather No sign of Frankie tho
Old 14-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
hahaha !! Was driving around in Holly-weird , Bel Air & Beverly Hills just yesterday : gorgeous Kalifornia weather No sign of Frankie tho
Err Frankie? Loved his music then.. But I dun wanna meet him.

I missed Santa Monica blvd. loved eating n hanging out there all day, watching the sunset by the beach.
Old 14-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Err Frankie? Loved his music then.. But I dun wanna meet him.

I missed Santa Monica blvd. loved eating n hanging out there all day, watching the sunset by the beach.
hahaha !! Watch bro S.B.Y.1 youtube video !!! Thats the Frankie connection
Yes : growing up where Sunset Blvd meets PCH ( Pacific Coast Highway) was just ... MAGICAL !! I just loooove Pacific Palisades ( North of Santa Monica & rather more expensive homes )
Old 14-03-2013, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold
Re: I dun need advice from a pretentious joker!

Quote:
TGL.
What bro toilet mentioned is exactly what ah pek requested that is for you to post at this thread, he never asked you come here and fuck bros.
You are jumping to conclusion and started replying to ah pek in a rude manner. Aiyo

Besides, pease invite bro bronzegod here to confirm what you have said earlier can bo ?

If you are going to reply me with vulgarities it just proven to others what kind of personlities you have.
Keep cool think before you post hor bro.

Btw my english is bad hope you don't misinterpret my intention kekeke
Quote:
To begin with, do you think I need his or your advice?? What the fucking joking u toking?? I dun think he is qualified to provide me one! I guess u dun know who am I! Wanna meet me in GL?

As for the lauliao's posts, I wasn't born yesterday, therfore he jolly know very well whether he is on a neutral side or he is pretending to be one or he in fact is just another bootlicker of the Moronic & obssessed coward Omnia! I leave it to u to figure up as it does not need a rocket scientist to do so! I dun wanna waste my time on you or that lauliao!
My target is the Moronic clown of SBF Omnia!!!
TGL what you talking ?!? I asking you why you so rude to ah pek.
For heaven sake if you want to reply pls reply straight to my question, don't divert and confuse bros !!!!
Old 14-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bistro View Post
Oh so this is how AL88 postings. No wonder
Quote:
TGL since our Bro BronzeGod has clarified his stand here, why don't you invite AL88 here too ?
TGL you reply to almost all postings except the 2 posts about AL88...
Why ? AL88 busy with his teachings and never login anymore ??
Anyway not important liao

GameOver for you too..
THE END.
Old 14-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Technician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: This is how Coward Omnia conducts himself in SBF!!!

Quote:
Oh izzit? U give me the impression that u love to suck and lick the Moronic clown Omnia's ass-hole de!!!! Wahahahahaha!!!!
This is based on your assumption .. Haha
I think I licked more cb than you ever imagined.

U gave me an impression that you are trying really really hard to attack people while your base is in chaos. Your base gone liaoz still continue to fire ... Randomly

Places had sex
Forest, public toilet in park, staircase, car, toilet in mall
Old 14-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

Re: This is how Coward Omnia conducts himself in SBF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomer1984 View Post
Ah tech u lick so many cb ur tougue never get ulcer meh....?
No leh, tounge got tired after licking cb really hard.

Places had sex
Old 14-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

Re: You are a "Neutral"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hiya bro,

my apologies for not including yr name as an initial "neutral" as well...

quite clear fm yr initial post abv that you were a "neutral" and look where that got u wif The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...just the same old mad rabid aggression...
Haha, he attacked so must retaliate.

No matter how we shoot him he still continue to struggle.

After reading all his posting, he is the sbf no 1 clown.

I think we shoot him, he felt really shiok.

Ahh .. He has fetish for being zapped and shot ..

Places had sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1