The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 01-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Will my son seeing photos and videos of me naked on my ipad count?
you show us your naked photos here count
Old 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
usually when we squat down, our eye levels are around the gal's waist. the gal must be really tall or u must be super small

i was squatting down in such a scenario several times, nvr get a chance to bio zaogeng

LOL he peeped up-skirt.!

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 01-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
DingFeng121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
you show us your naked photos here count
I'm sure many of us won't mind that
Old 02-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Wont mind that too
Old 02-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Cheecomez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, camping for more stories
Old 02-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to share my experience… Still remember my first and most unforgettable zg experience when I was a lower secondary school boy. School was very far from home and I had to take the public bus everyday. As usual, the single deck bus was crowded but I managed to find a seat at the last row, right in the centre, directly facing the aisle. And shortly after I settled down in my seat, I noticed a school girl walking towards my direction and stood right in front of me as all the seats were occupied. It didn’t take long for me to notice this girl. What caught my attention was the button openings on her blouse. She was definitely too well endowed for her age. Her blouse appeared slightly under sized and the buttons looked like they could hardly hold – likely because she had out grown her uniform. The openings exposed her bra and I had good view for a long part of my journey home. Needless to say I had a hard time containing my excitement.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SlaveHogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchopinc View Post
Just to share my experience… Still remember my first and most unforgettable zg experience when I was a lower secondary school boy. School was very far from home and I had to take the public bus everyday. As usual, the single deck bus was crowded but I managed to find a seat at the last row, right in the centre, directly facing the aisle. And shortly after I settled down in my seat, I noticed a school girl walking towards my direction and stood right in front of me as all the seats were occupied. It didn’t take long for me to notice this girl. What caught my attention was the button openings on her blouse. She was definitely too well endowed for her age. Her blouse appeared slightly under sized and the buttons looked like they could hardly hold – likely because she had out grown her uniform. The openings exposed her bra and I had good view for a long part of my journey home. Needless to say I had a hard time containing my excitement.
Nice share bro
Old 07-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

this morning i was at coffee shop having noddle
i girl in mid 20s sit opp me with short black skirt ,, i thou noting to see sure cross leg tight tight one
i was happy eating away ,, when she sit down cross her leg
saw a white panties of triangle smiling to me
then she change seat sit near to me
cross her leg again saw the same white panties again ,, double SHOT
Old 07-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ParadigShit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i girl in mid 20s sit opp me with short black skirt ,, i thou noting to see sure cross leg tight tight one
Very nice view
Old 07-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 07-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, it would be quite impressive if she managed to change her panties within that short period of time. Reminds me of the "changing mask" act...haha.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

bingo....!

Quote:
Old 29-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

not really a zaogeng, going up the escalator was a slim girl in front of me, she was in black tight sport shorts, barely covering her butt, the shorts were very body hugging, can see the outline of her well-toned butts very clearly, seemed that she wasn't wearing any panty, no vpl. what was most striking was in between her legs, nearer to her front, from behind, could see faint crevice in between a mound for a short few seconds as her legs were slightly spread apart, before long, reached the top of the escalator. purposely followed her and stood opposite, caught a good view of camel toe from the front, train arrived, she moved to the other compartment, maybe too obvious that someone was staring at her crotch area. not zaogeng, but more exciting that zaogeng, if only her shorts was bright or light coloured, could probably see more.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Turbanites deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post
not really a zaogeng, going up the escalator was a slim girl in front of me, she was in black tight sport shorts, barely covering her butt, the shorts were very body hugging, can see the outline of her well-toned butts very clearly, seemed that she wasn't wearing any panty, no vpl. what was most striking was in between her legs, nearer to her front, from behind, could see faint crevice in between a mound for a short few seconds as her legs were slightly spread apart, before long, reached the top of the escalator. purposely followed her and stood opposite, caught a good view of camel toe from the front, train arrived, she moved to the other compartment, maybe too obvious that someone was staring at her crotch area. not zaogeng, but more exciting that zaogeng, if only her shorts was bright or light coloured, could probably see more.
Nice view bro
Old 30-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Nice sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1