The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-09-2008, 03:10 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
My Lord Playman, this October trip, you going to tip them like Midnightiger? My blue moon trip is long overtui........ have to save more.....
Hahahah even if I wanted to, I wouldn't as the next batch of people coming will suffers.....once they are spoil it is the end....those days 20 baths is acceptable to a ML lady but nowadays give them 50 bahts....they are not too happy in their impression shown to us.....!

Give them 100 bahts they will smile and says thank you! (considering their whole session of massage is only 250 bahts). It is just like when you eat and the bill comes to $250 and you got to give 40% of the bill as tips. Nevertheless, it is my own humble opinion.....give what you want anyway it is your own money!

So I will only give them what the market tips price is....hahahahah! Sorry not a big spender....hahahahh cause no enough $$$ to throw.....!
Old 21-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sifu Playman, y u haven slp yet? now so late still waiting for puying to call u izzit? heeheeheehee
Old 21-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hahahah even if I wanted to, I wouldn't as the next batch of people coming will suffers.....once they are spoil it is the end....those days 20 baths is acceptable to a ML lady but nowadays give them 50 bahts....they are not too happy in their impression shown to us.....!

Give them 100 bahts they will smile and says thank you! (considering their whole session of massage is only 250 bahts). It is just like when you eat and the bill comes to $250 and you got to give 40% of the bill as tips. Nevertheless, it is my own humble opinion.....give what you want anyway it is your own money!

So I will only give them what the market tips price is....hahahahah! Sorry not a big spender....hahahahh cause no enough $$$ to throw.....!
Aiyah what to do the market in BKK spoil already. THB200-300 tip for a THB2000 category soapy MP girl is quite common in early 2000. That's 10-15% of the bill as tips. But these days not sure what really is acceptable to the girls when "generous" bros start to flash THB500-1000 for tips regularly. Maybe in 2010 tipping THB1000 is considered market rate!
Old 21-09-2008, 03:22 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Sifu Playman, y u haven slp yet? now so late still waiting for puying to call u izzit? heeheeheehee
No lah...actually chit chat with ectc88 just now before he log off and just came back home not long ago sending my cousin to airport for her law study in the Uk.....and her flight is 2 am.....shit.hahahhaahh!

How I wish puying calls me every night.....also on the other hand....my HM will be looking over me like a hawk.....hahahahahah!
Old 21-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, I mean, tipping some and stuff if you're feeling generous is alright. But spoiling the market by tipping 1000bht x 2 = 2000bht, the price of one more girl is waaaay off. I hope they don't start looking at regular cheongster Sillyporeans as cash cows.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 21-09-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
Yeah, I mean, tipping some and stuff if you're feeling generous is alright. But spoiling the market by tipping 1000bht x 2 = 2000bht, the price of one more girl is waaaay off. I hope they don't start looking at regular cheongster Sillyporeans as cash cows.
That's why WLs in the regional countries like Singaporeans. Because Singaporeans are naive, soft hearted and easy carrothead targets. Singaporeans are probably only one step down from the Japanese in this aspect.
Old 21-09-2008, 03:27 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Aiyah what to do the market in BKK spoil already. THB200-300 tip for a THB2000 category soapy MP girl is quite common in early 2000. That's 10-15% of the bill as tips. But these days not sure what really is acceptable to the girls when "generous" bros start to flash THB500-1000 for tips regularly. Maybe in 2010 tipping THB1000 is considered market rate!
Then I will make sure that I fully retired by then...hahahahahha!

It is what is happening nowadays.......those days 5000 bahts I can have super model LT with me already....nowadays different story!
Old 21-09-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
THB1000 is nearly 50% , u still haven add tips for the waitress who bring in the drinks that u or. abit here and there another THB100 or THB200 more. bye that time we must follow u cheong other country liao, maybe HCMC, cambodia, myamar or we should explore laos and .........
Old 21-09-2008, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's why WLs in the regional countries like Singaporeans. Because Singaporeans are naive, soft hearted and easy carrothead targets. Singaporeans are probably only one step down from the Japanese in this aspect.
Yeah, but I make it a rule never to tip above 10(Normal)-20(Super Generous)% of the total bill. And I rather tip those people whose jobs seldom come into contact with much tips(waiter/tress, POLITE taxi-drivers, door-men and stuff like that.

I'm turning Japanese, I'm turning Japanese, I'm turning Japanese...I'm a carrothead! I'm turning Japanese, I'm turning Japanese, I'm turning Japanese...I'm a carrothead!

Planned Trips:

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 21-09-2008, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Then I will make sure that I fully retired by then...hahahahahha!

It is what is happening nowadays.......those days 5000 bahts I can have super model LT with me already....nowadays different story!
When that happens all BKK cheongsters can perform hara-kiri liao.

Quote:
THB1000 is nearly 50%, u still haven add tips for the waitress who bring in the drinks that u or. abit here and there another THB100 or THB200 more. bye that time we must follow u cheong other country liao, maybe HCMC, cambodia, myamar or we should explore laos and .........
That's right. To my knowledge those above mentioned countries so far are "unspoiled" yet as they are not as popular as Thailand. Most of the good cheong places are either communist (China, Vietnam, etc.) or dictatorship (Cambodia, Burma, etc.) countries. Without these power ego tripping and sadistic rulers do you think we can have so much fun? Hehehe.

Do you guys know what is the next frontier? North Korea. If one day North Korea wakes up his idea and starts opening up like China and Vietnam. Wow just imagine the undervalued kimchi available to us!

Quote:
Yeah, but I make it a rule never to tip above 10(Normal)-20(Super Generous)% of the total bill. And I rather tip those people whose jobs seldom come into contact with much tips(waiter/tress, POLITE taxi-drivers, door-men and stuff like that.
Yes I concur.
Old 21-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
THB1000 is nearly 50% , u still haven add tips for the waitress who bring in the drinks that u or. abit here and there another THB100 or THB200 more. bye that time we must follow u cheong other country liao, maybe HCMC, cambodia, myamar or we should explore laos and .........
Think by that time, staying in SIllypore and forking out $50-100 at GL would be preferable and still cheaper...

Laos don't dare to go yet. Seems very unregulated and super high risk.
Wondering how long before China reaches the market rate and attitude of BKk now when 'suddenly-rich' foreigners start throwing money around.

Planned Trips:

Old 21-09-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do you guys know what is the next frontier? North Korea. If one day North Korea wakes up his idea and starts opening up like China and Vietnam. Wow just imagine the undervalued kimchi available to us!
So r u going to explore North Korea after u hit ur 100 BKK trips?
Old 21-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wondering how long before China reaches the market rate and attitude of BKk now when 'suddenly-rich' foreigners start throwing money around.
Thanks to the movie Bangkok Dangerous, BKK might be at the point of no return when rich clubber tourists start invading Caribbean.

Quote:
So r u going to explore North Korea after u hit ur 100 BKK trips?
North Korea has not opened up to the world yet. How to cheong there? It'd be a suicide mission. The North Koreans are trying hard to get out. Who the hell in the right mind would want to enter there now!?
Old 21-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
When that happens all BKK cheongsters can perform hara-kiri liao.

Wahaha! Undervalued tomyum to undervalued kimchi. I hope I will see the day that happens.

Me: "Hey wifey, I'm going to N.Korea for a business..*Ahem* trip."

Wife: "Go there for business?! Sell nuclear warheads or find spy mistress there?"

Me: "My business associates(bro Tony), thinks that kimchi* there is undervalued! We can probably make a killing in their stock(cross fingers) market."

Planned Trips:

Old 21-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wahaha! Undervalued tomyum to undervalued kimchi. I hope I will see the day that happens.

Me: "Hey wifey, I'm going to N.Korea for a business..*Ahem* trip."

Wife: "Go there for business?! Sell nuclear warheads or find spy mistress there?"

Me: "My business associates(bro Tony), thinks that kimchi* there is undervalued! We can probably make a killing in their stock(cross fingers) market."
Should be overvalued Tomyam instead.

No joke but I think it can happen in our lifetime. In the past the world also thinks China and Vietnam are super hardliners. Let's just hope our cocks can still rise to the occasion by then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1