The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Agree, it’ll likely take about a month for the current KTV related issue to die down. But during this period one or two more cases may happen. For example, the Jurong Fishery cluster today. No way we can avoid these to happen. So the key time-point will be when about 90% eligible population gets fully vaccinated. From that time onwards I hope we’ll be allowed to lead normal life. I’m waiting for that time and honestly we are hardly a couple of months from that point, provided government can convince more 70+ yrs old seniors to get vaccinated because other age groups have embraced vaccination really well.
even if all vaccinated also no normal life, not that simple, covid virus are not static. It changed all the time, your vaccinated can cover how many percent nobody really have the truth answer. The main effect is to trigger your body temperature when there intruder attack your immunity.

The only cures is to hope the covid virus end itself. Just like sar.
Old 18-07-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Nvr kana time of course say wanna cheong no need scare, kana liao, lol, gg.
Dine out under control, so many table block out. but KTV approved, so what the logics. who allow the mess
Old 18-07-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/tao-tao-massage/

tao look good tried search cannot find history post

Just a note, nothing sour here.
if you are not young and good looking.
Your money can be better spent elsewhere.

But if you are 6 packs guy, chiong and you be rewarded.
Old 18-07-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
even if all vaccinated also no normal life, not that simple, covid virus are not static. It changed all the time, your vaccinated can cover how many percent nobody really have the truth answer. The main effect is to trigger your body temperature when there intruder attack your immunity.

The only cures is to hope the covid virus end itself. Just like sar.
Think for the sake of folks in this forum, do get proper knowledge on vaccines.

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/how-do-vaccines-work

"Some vaccines require multiple doses, given weeks or months apart. This is sometimes needed to allow for the production of long-lived antibodies and development of memory cells. In this way, the body is trained to fight the specific disease-causing organism, building up memory of the pathogen so as to rapidly fight it if and when exposed in the future."

The vaccines help reduce the effects of the virus by letting your body remember. That's the true purpose so ppl don't suffer terribly in a reasonable environment with basic medical resources.

The virus will still be as contagious and as dynamic, that part never change. Do you see influenza dying? Covid is a variation of SARs aka. SARs-2. What mass vaccination is doing is giving herd immunity so this will be like a normal flu. And, likely there is always an updated vaccine that you need to take regularly, like flu vaccine.

Ok, enough of this disgusting medical knowledge in a sex forum. Stopoing here. Cheers.

Last edited by Blu3; 18-07-2021 at 01:01 AM.
Old 18-07-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28706 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
After KTV raids, they will probably come after MPs and online masseurs/FL already, just a matter of when only. All the girls that came in under the boyfriend scheme will probably have their boyfriends be paid a visit or called up to find out their locations and what they doing and if they are doing KTV.

Want to cheong is can cheong, but I forsee in a few more days/weeks, we'll start seeing an influx of messages here asking what to do in raids.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Thanks.
Old 18-07-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro try 梦柔 (Meng Rou)

https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/meng-ro...2b-msg-hj-bbbj

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 18-07-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dine out under control, so many table block out. but KTV approved, so what the logics. who allow the mess

In court, you say like that, heavier punishment, lol, but i know what u mean
Old 18-07-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
sigh

been doing this for maybe 3 years

lately i feel that im falling deeper into KC with some of my regular MLs

thought i was going to get a girlfriend this year, but for some reasons, girls i meet can't compare to the attention i get from MLs.

i'm a highly rational guy, but this is probably one of my biggest guilty indulgences. and i treat my regulars really well too.
Feel you bro. 100% agree with you. It’s a very highly addictive and dangerous slope sometimes even after they have left. Those memories make it hard to get a proper gf.
Old 18-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Fr for OMM https://sglonelyguy-4.com/mei-mei-massage/

It is really mind blowing experience. Definitely the best I had so far.

Looks: 9/10 (my type of beauty. Not syt but not milf too)
Massage: 10/10 (the massage is the best I had so far. Fell asleep with the massage)
Bbbj: 9/10 (sensual and know her stuffs)
Fake fj: 9/10 (feels so real)
Rtm: definitely, and I think the massage + extra service really worth the price
I too find her good. love the strong massage, dam relaxed after session.

but kind of hard 2 book, need to prebook as my schedule doesnt allow =(

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 18-07-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
I tried her during her previous stint, I liked the session very much.

Those who upped my rep but I have not returned, please PM me with your latest post URL.
Old 18-07-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
so u mean sugar no good
I think he meant that she is good. Name change only. Nothing else cute girl. Shared my FR before
Old 18-07-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Ok, enough of this disgusting medical knowledge in a sex forum. Stopoing here. Cheers.
My hope for humanity is for people to at least read up how some stuff works before ranting.

But in all seriousness, taking a vaccine is like putting your immune system through RT sessions. Will it guarantee you pass your IPPT? Nope. But you sure as hell will do better after that

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
But in all seriousness, taking a vaccine is like putting your immune system through RT sessions. Will it guarantee you pass your IPPT? Nope. But you sure as hell will do better after that
Don't think i've heard a better analogy for vaccination than this.
Old 18-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
My hope for humanity is for people to at least read up how some stuff works before ranting.

Looking for me?

Anyway, good luck to the MLs. SLG appeared in Shin Min newsaper.
Old 18-07-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Looking for me?

Anyway, good luck to the MLs. SLG appeared in Shin Min newsaper.
website taken down already.

respect to the operators.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1