The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 01:58 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
no wonder u r PRINCE OF THAILAND. wat a gd FR.
tiu.... King TD... dont "chat" me la.... i am not prince of thailand... i am just another fucking stupid walking ATM la.... keke
Old 25-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
you are the MAN ..., i also cant write FR like you do ...,
Agreed... this Crown Prince can also write..........
Old 25-08-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
tiu.... King TD... dont "chat" me la.... i am not prince of thailand... i am just another fucking stupid walking ATM la.... keke
yes, we are all ATMs.... just have to have control the flow....
Old 25-08-2008, 03:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
yes, we are all ATMs.... just have to have control the flow....
Yes...but sometimes the flow-valve spoil...how.....hahhahahah?
Old 25-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes...but sometimes the flow-valve spoil...how.....hahhahahah?
flow valve spoilt at least ATM still got daily limit not too bad, somemore in thai currency, as long not "Federal Reserve"
Old 25-08-2008, 03:47 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
flow valve spoilt at least ATM still got daily limit not too bad, somemore in thai currency, as long not "Federal Reserve"
At times the ATM got short circuit (drunk already) so no more limit....hahahahah
after complain mumble mumble mumble..tiu tiu tiu in the morning......funny people hahhahaahha
Old 25-08-2008, 03:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro....you are a funny guy...you should join us on the BKK trip and have some laugh together..with the crown Prince of Danok.
Old 25-08-2008, 04:06 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro....you are a funny guy...you should join us on the BKK trip and have some laugh together..with the crown Prince of Danok.
Ya ya. Another sifu I can learn. Hehe
Old 25-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

haha yea looking to hang out with u guys as soon as i can, i bet it will be a blast cheonging with u guys, not sure in BKK thou but definitely for Danok nonetheless
Old 25-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya ya. Another padawan I can teach. Hehe

haha dun humble leh, u guys r the real shifus, i jus bluff eat bluff eat onli la

i be learning from you guys instead
Old 25-08-2008, 05:23 PM
SamSter

Quote:
haha dun humble leh, u guys r the real shifus, i jus bluff eat bluff eat onli la

i be learning from you guys instead
Shifu...dont be like that, you have to teach us and guide us.....
Old 25-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ya ya. Another sifu I can learn. Hehe
good ..., then you can pass the knowlegde to us ...

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 25-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

22nd August
reached danok quite late due to heavy rain.. been in formed by bro holy that danok no rain.. but after a few walked in The Zon, ei, rain came.. haiz, need to so zhai zo zhai waiting at the duty free shop lo.. after a while, then rain looks not so heavy straight walked in n report ourselves with Thai's IMM... cos need to punch our PPT every month.. keke.. Check in our hotel in Oliver Hotel which cost us RM79 per nite...(during weekends) RM 69 during weekdays.. then headed for lunch with king acid, bro W, my uncle n my cousin in the shop opposite Charlie.. then look c look c around farm area.. around 3++pm thai, went to Spider, planned to have a few glasses of cold beer, unfortunately, the puying not yet come to work, what to do, headed to satit MP... but none of those r keen with those ML.. then bro holy said go to Mutiara wo.. of cos i'll support cos addicted to it liao la.. some more wana fish my ML.. hehe...
finish massage, my ML said i really keep my promise no cheat her at all.. cos last 2 weeks ago i already put my efforts on her.. so now she remember me lo..

then finish massage, heading to Regke, but still same, the puying not yet present to work. then king acid asked me go to have tea with grand sifu the saint then drop there for some time lepak lepak lo..Then saw Thai traveller(WSG) came to have dinner together, but i refuse to take dinner cos wana drink beer liao, dont wana take so much food.. After that around 8++pm thai, went to New Sha La La, cos almost close, wana support it for the last time lo.. We went there, n suprisingly one puying came thru me, but i rejected her.. She still wanted to sit beside me.. then ok lo, entertained her a bit by buying her 2 glasses of Tequila.. after she finished her tequila, i request from her drink only beer la.. dont drink tequila n i'll not hang flower.. but i promise her, b4 i left i'll give her some tips lo.. almost half way of the party, one of the bro come king worms...then the flower selling camel came n talk to me said she know me.. i replied to her ' good 2 know that u know me.. then u should know i dont buy flower'.. lolx..
but she replied to my answer with a smile.. keke.. really beh tahan la.. then TCSS n AR my puying although she's a bit mature..(old la).. but im still ok la..
after that bro holy n king acid arrived.. KNN both of them really geng mak mak.. no need do anything, but both of them been surrounded by puying already.. haiz really disappointed la.. if i knew they came, i sure will heading to other club.. haha.. then after awhile, i also very mabuk liao la.. then said change port lo.. wana go model.. then all of us heading to model, ahlf way b4 reach there.. i get suprise got 1 puying with red shirt followed at my back.. walau eh.. my puying wo.. y she follow me.. i get so suprise le.. (in heart i know fuck liao la this time, cant go model, then i signal my gang, n yes my uncle got it.. then he knows i cant go into model, he said go bar berry lo.. n at the same time, i tell my puying wana go toilet (i pretend to b not familiar) then she said go inside club model lo.. fast fast no need to think i ran into it.. then yes met with bro TMC.. n yes of cos c my model's puying as well.. but she's dancing n she saw me too.. haha .. my 'steel teeth' puying ... then after awhile, i saw my cousin coming in, i fast fast ran to my cousin place, n tell him not to come in, he said my sha lala puying looking for me.. then i asked him to wait for her, while i go outside.. haha.. scare the 'steel teeth' saw ma... then waited for my puying outside while she's looking for me outside..
then all of us headed to bar berry, n started to party at there.. but KNN again, king acid with prince holy again arrive.. fuck fcku fkuc all the puying surround them again.. haiz.. pity la me.. really no luck la..what to do, both of the king n prince r so famous around danok... in my mind straight off thinking of selling pak gor with some partner liao la..
then in the middle of party i c king acid, went out n he said to me that wana go model, i straight tell my puying king acid mabuk liao, n i need to send him back..(use as my reason to escape from her) then both of us ran to model n meet up again with bro TMC, grand sifu the saint n few more taikos n sifus.. then my puying came then AR AR lo.. hang there around 30-40minutes, my uncle called me, asked me where am i.. then ask me to go back there fast fast.. cos my puying again looking for me.. haiz.. i almost gila.. then ran back to barberry, my uncle called again, said she was crying in the room.. walau eh.. dancer only also wana cry meh.. siao siao la her.. then my uncle said no need to come bar berry liao la.. cos he pay her RM10 to take motor back to her house.. then ok lo.. in my heart lucky lo.. headed back to model from my half way.. saw the Asst manager eating outside, join him n TCSS.. then my puying from model came out searching for me.. walau eh.. i looks like in the wanted list only la.. n hug hug at outise model.. eh.. saw 3 guys so familiar walking into model.. oh my god.. it were king acid, prince holy n bro worms... haha.. they saw me blur blur at outside model sitting n hugging my puying.. KNN.. i just look like silly silly.. haha..
after that ajak her go my room, she said wana go paragon.. diu.. i said go urself la.. i wana go out sleep liao la.. then walking back alone to hotel oliver, my uncle called again.. go out supper at the main road side for mee la..

23rd morning
sleeping like hell.. cos too tired of walking around... woke up in noon, heading for some food, then go to Oliver MP.. eh, the receptionist looks much more better than the ML la.. but im lazy to walk liao, as my fren, bro W n my cousin also wana go for better choice, then i simply choose 1 ML.. old again... for massage session.. both of them go to farm again.. i just finish my massage session.. then 4 of us gather at hotel lobby, then planning go to Fortune.. KNN.. really much more better than Spider la.. cos the girls young, sexy, n attractive than spider if wanted to compare.. some more not really expensive..
1 glass lady drink cost RM6.. 5 bottle beer free 1 bottle, cost RM72, ice cube cost RM3.. lady's tips only RM20-30 enough liao la.. one tips is, dont look for places that is too bright.. find some corner n dark place to be seaten..
finish party at Fortune, go to eat steam crab at road side.. woh, really tasty..
back to hotel n rest awhile.. then headed back to sha lala.. since my puying cry like hell.. haha.. then she saaw me, the face like wanted to beaten me up..walau eh.. scary la.. then a bit sweet talk n some care for her.. then settle la.. at the same time, king acid still running around sha lala n model.. haha.. he's so energetic.. i surrender la.. then just at there for about an hour.. i go to model with my puying to meet up with king acid, ei, he went to paragon wo.. so geng la him.. really like presenting for closing ceremony for olympic... haha.. then hang at model awhile while bro TMC n mayor r playing guessing game with the surrounded puying.. me n my puying go to paragon meet up with my gang.. walau eh.. crowded la.. full of ppl partying.. then i just enjoy my drink awhile n back to hotel with my puying.. all were SOP...

24th
morning woke up quite early, then took breakfast with my gang n TCSS with bro TMC awhile.. n king acid still working on her puying.. lolx.. so hardworking.. after all check out from hotel n headed back to KL around 1pm thai..

Hope the taiko n master sifu n grand sifu wont get annoyed with my FR..
Old 26-08-2008, 01:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
22nd August
reached danok quite late due to heavy rain.. been in formed by bro holy that danok no rain.. but after a few walked in The Zon, ei, rain came.. haiz, need to so zhai zo zhai waiting at the duty free shop lo.. after a while, then rain looks not so heavy straight walked in n report ourselves with Thai's IMM... cos need to punch our PPT every month.. keke.. Check in our hotel in Oliver Hotel which cost us RM79 per nite...(during weekends) RM 69 during weekdays.. then headed for lunch with king acid, bro W, my uncle n my cousin in the shop opposite Charlie.. then look c look c around farm area.. around 3++pm thai, went to Spider, planned to have a few glasses of cold beer, unfortunately, the puying not yet come to work, what to do, headed to satit MP... but none of those r keen with those ML.. then bro holy said go to Mutiara wo.. of cos i'll support cos addicted to it liao la.. some more wana fish my ML.. hehe...
finish massage, my ML said i really keep my promise no cheat her at all.. cos last 2 weeks ago i already put my efforts on her.. so now she remember me lo..

then finish massage, heading to Regke, but still same, the puying not yet present to work. then king acid asked me go to have tea with grand sifu the saint then drop there for some time lepak lepak lo..Then saw Thai traveller(WSG) came to have dinner together, but i refuse to take dinner cos wana drink beer liao, dont wana take so much food.. After that around 8++pm thai, went to New Sha La La, cos almost close, wana support it for the last time lo.. We went there, n suprisingly one puying came thru me, but i rejected her.. She still wanted to sit beside me.. then ok lo, entertained her a bit by buying her 2 glasses of Tequila.. after she finished her tequila, i request from her drink only beer la.. dont drink tequila n i'll not hang flower.. but i promise her, b4 i left i'll give her some tips lo.. almost half way of the party, one of the bro come king worms...then the flower selling camel came n talk to me said she know me.. i replied to her ' good 2 know that u know me.. then u should know i dont buy flower'.. lolx..
but she replied to my answer with a smile.. keke.. really beh tahan la.. then TCSS n AR my puying although she's a bit mature..(old la).. but im still ok la..
after that bro holy n king acid arrived.. KNN both of them really geng mak mak.. no need do anything, but both of them been surrounded by puying already.. haiz really disappointed la.. if i knew they came, i sure will heading to other club.. haha.. then after awhile, i also very mabuk liao la.. then said change port lo.. wana go model.. then all of us heading to model, ahlf way b4 reach there.. i get suprise got 1 puying with red shirt followed at my back.. walau eh.. my puying wo.. y she follow me.. i get so suprise le.. (in heart i know fuck liao la this time, cant go model, then i signal my gang, n yes my uncle got it.. then he knows i cant go into model, he said go bar berry lo.. n at the same time, i tell my puying wana go toilet (i pretend to b not familiar) then she said go inside club model lo.. fast fast no need to think i ran into it.. then yes met with bro TMC.. n yes of cos c my model's puying as well.. but she's dancing n she saw me too.. haha .. my 'steel teeth' puying ... then after awhile, i saw my cousin coming in, i fast fast ran to my cousin place, n tell him not to come in, he said my sha lala puying looking for me.. then i asked him to wait for her, while i go outside.. haha.. scare the 'steel teeth' saw ma... then waited for my puying outside while she's looking for me outside..
then all of us headed to bar berry, n started to party at there.. but KNN again, king acid with prince holy again arrive.. fuck fcku fkuc all the puying surround them again.. haiz.. pity la me.. really no luck la..what to do, both of the king n prince r so famous around danok... in my mind straight off thinking of selling pak gor with some partner liao la..
then in the middle of party i c king acid, went out n he said to me that wana go model, i straight tell my puying king acid mabuk liao, n i need to send him back..(use as my reason to escape from her) then both of us ran to model n meet up again with bro TMC, grand sifu the saint n few more taikos n sifus.. then my puying came then AR AR lo.. hang there around 30-40minutes, my uncle called me, asked me where am i.. then ask me to go back there fast fast.. cos my puying again looking for me.. haiz.. i almost gila.. then ran back to barberry, my uncle called again, said she was crying in the room.. walau eh.. dancer only also wana cry meh.. siao siao la her.. then my uncle said no need to come bar berry liao la.. cos he pay her RM10 to take motor back to her house.. then ok lo.. in my heart lucky lo.. headed back to model from my half way.. saw the Asst manager eating outside, join him n TCSS.. then my puying from model came out searching for me.. walau eh.. i looks like in the wanted list only la.. n hug hug at outise model.. eh.. saw 3 guys so familiar walking into model.. oh my god.. it were king acid, prince holy n bro worms... haha.. they saw me blur blur at outside model sitting n hugging my puying.. KNN.. i just look like silly silly.. haha..
after that ajak her go my room, she said wana go paragon.. diu.. i said go urself la.. i wana go out sleep liao la.. then walking back alone to hotel oliver, my uncle called again.. go out supper at the main road side for mee la..

23rd morning
sleeping like hell.. cos too tired of walking around... woke up in noon, heading for some food, then go to Oliver MP.. eh, the receptionist looks much more better than the ML la.. but im lazy to walk liao, as my fren, bro W n my cousin also wana go for better choice, then i simply choose 1 ML.. old again... for massage session.. both of them go to farm again.. i just finish my massage session.. then 4 of us gather at hotel lobby, then planning go to Fortune.. KNN.. really much more better than Spider la.. cos the girls young, sexy, n attractive than spider if wanted to compare.. some more not really expensive..
1 glass lady drink cost RM6.. 5 bottle beer free 1 bottle, cost RM72, ice cube cost RM3.. lady's tips only RM20-30 enough liao la.. one tips is, dont look for places that is too bright.. find some corner n dark place to be seaten..
finish party at Fortune, go to eat steam crab at road side.. woh, really tasty..
back to hotel n rest awhile.. then headed back to sha lala.. since my puying cry like hell.. haha.. then she saaw me, the face like wanted to beaten me up..walau eh.. scary la.. then a bit sweet talk n some care for her.. then settle la.. at the same time, king acid still running around sha lala n model.. haha.. he's so energetic.. i surrender la.. then just at there for about an hour.. i go to model with my puying to meet up with king acid, ei, he went to paragon wo.. so geng la him.. really like presenting for closing ceremony for olympic... haha.. then hang at model awhile while bro TMC n mayor r playing guessing game with the surrounded puying.. me n my puying go to paragon meet up with my gang.. walau eh.. crowded la.. full of ppl partying.. then i just enjoy my drink awhile n back to hotel with my puying.. all were SOP...

24th
morning woke up quite early, then took breakfast with my gang n TCSS with bro TMC awhile.. n king acid still working on her puying.. lolx.. so hardworking.. after all check out from hotel n headed back to KL around 1pm thai..

Hope the taiko n master sifu n grand sifu wont get annoyed with my FR..
Tiu... what a nice FR.... but some correction la.... no gal came to near when i stepped in new shalala la.... A bikini gal was been push to me by bro worm. maybe not with her willing heart... keke... Same for barberry, when i stepped in, only 1 or 2 gals came to near me nia, i rejected them because my teerak working in barberry... So, i am officially banned from barberry liao. Now left new shalala and model club to cheong but new shalala closing soon, so only left model club to cheong... somemore those puyings in models knows me one. no kangtao also.... pity me bro... :-( really thinking of retire from danok liao... unless i wanna taste back my old puyings... sigh sigh sigh....
Old 26-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
no kangtao also.... pity me bro... :-( really thinking of retire from danok liao... unless i wanna taste back my old puyings... sigh sigh sigh....

noooooooooo pls, i still looking to cheong together with you in Danok yet

or i give ur puyings new makeover so they would be as good as new liao hehe

eh wait better still, i give you new makeover instead, then u can sian new mei mei how bou tat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1