The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2010, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
hahaha... I have only scratch the surface of the orginal sequence. Now that I have more time, I shall go explore in depth and put to practice somewhere
You really should, bro. You'll be invincible...

Dun forget to post ur conquests here, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Getting creative juices going amidst all the things one has to do in life is harder than I thought. I can understand why so many manga would suddenly stop, as the author loses steam. Hopefully I can pick it up when I get more inspiration.

I still think you are playing dangerously, WB, when you get your girl KK addicted to you. I have seen too many cases of vindictive women, and I always advise my foreign friends here to be careful when emotions are involved. Of course, it is your life, and I guess I should not interfere with how you run your life. Just be careful, okay?
Take ur time, bro. I'll patiently await ur juicy story.

Thank u for reiterating ur warning.

No, KK will not be vindictive if n when I say goodbye prematurely, a little sad n flustered yes, but she will get over it quickly. She is very resilient, goal-oriented n determined for such a teenage gal. I'm always very upfront n brutally honest w/ her. No deception. She wants me to keep her for her entire stay here in SIN, in return she will never work n be 100% faithful. I say OK, if she abides by the agreement n if I'm not disappointed w/ her for whatever reason...

The real danger is for me to lose control over my heart or ego or fall for her. I dun see that happening at this time, despite the fact that no one has treated me better or cared more abt my health n well-being than she. Yes, I'm fond of her n do hv some KC for her, but I'm not addicted to her nor her pussy.

I'm in complete control n I hv allowed myself some KC, firstly, to add to my sexcitement n fun n, secondly, to make her fall for me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

I spoke w/ the one n only Mr. Austin yesterday n learned more abt his unique methods w/ WLs. Amazing! He uses push-pull n connect-disconnect strategies n give them intense, gut-wrenching emotions to make them fall for him.

Some gurus advocate a more gentle n subtle approach. I'm hooked on covert hypnosis which I'm still learning. I did use a very crude form on KK on my last session w/ her.

A gal is most susceptible to covert hypnosis under 2 conditions. First, when she is very relaxed n feels very safe, in her Alpha state. Second, when she is in COS n having screams of pleasure. The day before I left for Gotham City, when she was in COS, I would whisper in her ears: You love X da ge (me) very much, X da ge also loves u very much...u r 100% faithful to X da ge, etc. You get the idea.

The single most important determinant of success w/ any methods is ur degree of confidence n ur inner game or mindset. What ur SUBCONSCIOUS MIND can conceive n believe, you can achieve. The trick is to convince ur subconscious mind n the easiest way to do so is by autosuggestion, NLP, meditation n self hypnosis. For that u must practice daily...forever. This is applicable in ALL areas of life.

I'll be a completely different person when I return in May.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

2 days ago, AA asked me to let her go.
Well, in times like these, i have to play soft, asked her why, she kept saying she's very mentally drained blah blah.
She said that she's broken the number 1 golden rule that all WLs are suppose to be emotionless and that she's failed.
She has fallen in love wif me very deeply and is now very confused.
I applied the very soft approach and sighed with alot of reassurances that she's not the only one who has failed, for i too, have fallen for her hehehehehe

She says the nite before, she made up her mind and her heart has been shut and thus does not feel for me liao, thus her courage to say let her go.
You could see from her expression that she's under tremendous stress.
Before one continues to attack, one must try to figure out this expression, cos it's either a grammy award act or actually the real deal. After being wif her for 2 weeks, it's the real deal...that's what my gut told me.
I took a deep sigh and said, if you already shut me out, why do i still feel you???????
Immediately, her tears started to flow like the rivers of babylon.
This is the time to let her mentally & emotionally torment herself.
I grabbed her, gave her a deep kiss which she resisted at first and gave in later and i said, you're free.
She walked off and i watched her walk all the way to her building like a very dazed person with head low.
The trap is set!

Yesterday, when i woke up, i saw an sms from her.
In it she wrote, hope you rested well, you know you've not slept well in these 2 weeks.
It has begun, the door has been opened.
I cannot go in on the hard method again, at least not yet.
I called her.
Dear, how was last nite when you went to work????
Her reply, wats there to tell you, all your intel officers would have reported to you liao.
I said, yes, i heard i lifeless person was on stage singing and has zero flowers.
Her reply was, its not shocking since it's already world news that we're an item.

Now when we look at the entire situation, this AA has been bombed on stage, her flower is ranked number 1 there fyi, consummated, and always not at her workplace cos 买场 it wouldn't need anyone wif Einstein's brain to crack the code.

I now need to reverse role from alpha to beta. Since the opportunity has presented itself in such a way that it's too good to be missed.
Yes she made the 1st step, but always remember, more often than not, humans will tend to do things to themselves due to face value.
So i went in and apologised if i was too hard on her & that i was goin to DC later & if she wud give me the honour to bring her wif me.......a few moments of silence passed, and the answer was yes.
Next question was our status?????
Her reply was back together.....

Mission accomplished
Now, i maintain the beta and alpha posture, always switching as required.
Poor gal......she's so fucked!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 21-03-2010, 02:30 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
2 days ago, AA asked me to let her go.
Well, in times like these, i have to play soft, asked her why, she kept saying she's very mentally drained blah blah.
She said that she's broken the number 1 golden rule that all WLs are suppose to be emotionless and that she's failed.
She has fallen in love wif me very deeply and is now very confused.
I applied the very soft approach and sighed with alot of reassurances that she's not the only one who has failed, for i too, have fallen for her hehehehehe
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

I now need to reverse role from alpha to beta. Since the opportunity has presented itself in such a way that it's too good to be missed.
Yes she made the 1st step, but always remember, more often than not, humans will tend to do things to themselves due to face value.
So i went in and apologised if i was too hard on her & that i was goin to DC later & if she wud give me the honour to bring her wif me.......a few moments of silence passed, and the answer was yes.
Next question was our status?????
Her reply was back together.....

Mission accomplished
Now, i maintain the beta and alpha posture, always switching as required.
Poor gal......she's so fucked!
(BTW, I hv the good fortune of talking to Mr. Austin 2 days ago n hv a clearer picture of his mind game n strategies w/ WLs. FYI, AA is an Ang Pai singer at a new n popular HFJ/KTV. I met her briefly. She is a chio, elegant n sophisticated lady, but more mature type, a MILF. She is the type most middle-age n older towkays would love to fxk n possess like a trophy, hahaha. Fortunately, though a liao chi ko pek myself, I prefer taller 18-23 yo gals who r naive n inexperienced.)

My Dear Mr. Austin,

My sincerest ths to u for revealing some of ur methods on how to get n keep singers n make them fall deeply for u. Your MO is applicable to any gals/women. I see that u like to take on those who r the hardest to seduce n who r the most unlikely to fall in love w/ any man. Amazing!!

I hv pondered on what u hv told me n read ur post three times. Fxking brilliant!! You should get a Grammy, hehehe.

Most men r clueless on what really attracts women n makes them fall in love, n of the few who get it, very few can actually emulate ur methods. Maybe some aspects of it yes, but never the whole enchilada. I can't act n dun cry easily, so my only hope is using covert NLP n hypnosis, and of course give them COS, again n again, hehehe.

You go for total domination n u want to own ur woman, body, heart n soul!

You hv left out a very important piece in the equation. Your ability to give women intense, multiple orgasms or COS, for hrs at times, something they hv never experienced before. I hv improved by leaps n bounds in this area, but I need to do a lot more n a lot longer. I can't wait to try it on KK n GG, hehehe. And on that bitch XW, my 1st BAO-ee, who has never been submissive enough.

Many gurus hv advocated the strategies of push-pull n connect-disconnect n strong emotional experiences to make women fall for them, but ur idea of switching from alpha to beta n back, depending on circumstances is original n unique. Ths for sharing this important insight. May I call u the Sun Zi of sexual n love mastery?

Most men suck up to women they adore n dare not confront or offend them. This wussy behaviour is very repulsive to women. Wake up! Give them shock n awe n they may fall for u.

I'll try to come back earlier as I want to try out some new strategies on several pussies. I look forward to cheonging w/ u!

Best regards,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Why do i always hunt for angpais?
Simple...it's the mental warfare that excites more than the SEX
Sex is something that's very over rated, and when is it difficult to get the meat if you got the $$$ to throw?
What are angpais?
They are women that men adore, bow to, give in to, allow to walked all over from and willingly be totally submissive to these women....aka DOGS!
We who cheong have seen these all the times.
How many wished they had the angpais but how many actually dare walk into that battlefield and actually go all out for like wat warbird say, total domination of heart, body & soul.
These women have been so pampered for so long, trust me, they too have become arrogant.
For a very long time, they've not met authority.
The whole ploy of the game is actually very simple...for me that is.....
at bro warbirds special request, i'll try my best to share.
Do note that as bros who knows me know, i only go for singers, everything else is childs play........

When I go to a joint, the 1st time that is, i'll sit in the hall and watch all the singers.......
This is the recce session
Whether she has a BF or not, honestly, I dun give a rats ass.......cos its fairplay for everyone...and like we always know, the highest bidder wins.......

1st session will always zero to 4 targets
I will usually bomb all 4 on nite 1
after session 1, i wont even exchange phone numbers but i'll wait for them to make an effort to try to get mine
This allows you to know who's desperate & who's not
This allows you to them segregate them into categories:
The challenging type
The easy kill type
or
The desperate type

The easy and desperate type, will always be at arms length, cos you'll know they'll do ANYTHING to be you chick...for obvious reasons

But then, where's the fun?
If i wanted just pussy, i would have gone to GL,health centers or TNs and they've got tons and tons for me to choose from........

The Challenging type:
These are the Alpha's of the nite scene.
They know their attributes and DO NOT display any lack of confidence.
Everywhere they walk, men turn to stare and salivate.........
Because of this, you must follow the following:

Make an impression
Never show that you're a push over
Never show that you're desperate for her
Never lie to get your way, try to be as humble as possible
Carry yourself confidently
Do everything you say
Do not boast
Be a gentleman and dun go about trying to grab her at any opportunity
keep your hands to yourself
Speak wif lots of confidence and give her an impression that you mean business
Do alot of indirect conversations to give her the feeling that you're a very seasoned player
Make sure you have dogs in the same joint who'll do sales for you when you're not around
Bring her out for suppers...lunches etc but at no time, try to take advantage of her.......
Y????? Simple, cos she's expecting that from you....cos we're still men & she knows she's hot stuff....this will keep her guessing and wondering why this fella havent attack my meat yet?
No doubt they're ghosts, treat them as humans, but at all times remember, to defeat them, you gotta think and understand their every move and wat to anticipate and how to react and how to set traps for them to fall into........

Do not be too eager to please her, everything you do, must be platonic, do not promise her anything, just maintain that distance yet keep close, soon, you'll start to earn her respect!

Once you feel that she's very comfortable wif you, and feel totally at ease wif you, she'll let her guard down, that's wen you go for the kill.
Start wif a gentle peck on her lips and see her reaction...if there's none, tongue fight begins...if still no resistance, off to bonk! Confirm no Resistance.
This is also the most tiring part for men.

We men are insensitive creatures, we just wanna get a hard on, fuck release and game over. Most if not all of us are guilty of this.
This is also wat women hate most about us.
Now turn the tables.......
The 1st time in the room, do not even ever insert you dicky into her, instead use your tongue and finger and keep her getting many many orgasms till you see her shivering like in convulsion...this can usually take almost an hour of more till she has a sore pussy....but damage is already done, cos she'll be in 7th heaven all thanks to your hard work! Trust me, she'll be addicted to you already. After that, go back or just hug her and sleep......you've achieved wat you set out to do liao.......

As time progresses, you MUST remember all the little details that has happened all these while, cos from there, you'll know how many truths or lies she's been feeding you.
On the day the word love is exposed, this is where the ULTIMATE MINDFUCKING will begin.
Why? Cos she's totally into you by then.
Drop the bomb on her and tell her all the pieces of info that she has leaked and challenge her on her integrity, sincerity and morality.......these PRCs always want face, thus use these to corner her into submission.
Most often than not, they'll end up freaking and want to leave.......
This is when you switch mode and go soft.....saying things like lao puo i love you this and that, i am not asking you for anything, i am just asking you to be fair to me......you said you love me, but where is the love?????? Appear very sad and disappointed, remember, she's already into you & chances are, she'll breakdown cos of guilt!

After this incident, cuddle, dun FUCK, just cuddle to relieve the tension from the earlier battle.
Next few days, on & off, stir her emotions.....yes, she has fallen for you but you must be in control. Soon she'll not be able to take it and just wanna call it quits.
By this time, $$$$ is already secondary to them liao cos they've been KC trapped so deeply, even walking out will be painful for them.
This is when you back down and start being apologetic & for the next few days of weeks, be the most forgiving and understanding mother fucker on this planet......this will engulf her even deeper in your KC trap
Soon, you wont even need to invest a single cent, cos she'll know how to sucker some loosers for it and then, you'll be having free fucks, free meals, free cigarettes free hotel stays, free holidays and gifts.......
Carry on this charade for as long as you desire but always be alert for he little lies or mistakes she does.
When you've decided you had your fun and wanna move on, wait for the rite moment she fucks up again & throw another bomb at her.
This will be the ULTIMATE one cos you can justify everything and she cant defend shit.
In the end, she can only blame herself for all the shit she screwed up on and you'll be laughing to the next WLs bed..............

Well, Warbird, I've revealed alot here but like wat was said, it's easier said than done.
Good luck folks.........
Now me goes sleep!
Have a good weekend everyone
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 21-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro DYBJ

Brilliant !
Clap ! Clap ! Clap !
Old 22-03-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Why do i always hunt for angpais?
Simple...it's the mental warfare that excites more than the SEX
Sex is something that's very over rated, and when is it difficult to get the meat if you got the $$$ to throw?
What are angpais?
They are women that men adore, bow to, give in to, allow to walked all over from and willingly be totally submissive to these women..............but how many actually dare walk into that battlefield and actually go all out for like wat warbird say, total domination of heart, body & soul.........................

The whole ploy of the game is actually very simple...for me that is.....
at bro warbirds special request, i'll try my best to share.
Do note that as bros who knows me know, i only go for singers, everything else is childs play........

When I go to a joint, the 1st time that is..................................
The Challenging type:
They know their attributes and DO Ney walk,OT display any lack of confidence.
Everywhere th men turn to stare and salivate.........

Make an impression
Do not be too eager to please her, everything you do, must be platonic, do not promise her anything, just maintain that distance yet keep close, soon, you'll start to earn her respect!.......................................... ......................

Once you feel that she's very comfortable wif you, and feel totally at ease wif you, she'll let her guard down, that's wen you go for the kill.....................

We men are insensitive creatures, we just wanna get a hard on, fuck release and game over. Most if not all of us are guilty of this.
This is also wat women hate most about us.
Now turn the tables.......
The 1st time in the room, do not even ever insert you dicky into her, instead use your tongue and finger and keep her getting many many orgasms till you see her shivering like in convulsion...this can usually take almost an hour of more till she has a sore pussy....but damage is already done, cos she'll be in 7th heaven all thanks to your hard work! Trust me, she'll be addicted to you already. After that, go back or just hug her and sleep......you've achieved wat you set out to do liao.......

As time progresses, you MUST remember all the little details that has happened all these while, cos from there, you'll know how many truths or lies she's been feeding you.
On the day the word love is exposed, this is where the ULTIMATE MINDFUCKING will begin.
Why? Cos she's totally into you by then.
Drop the bomb on her and tell her all the pieces of info that she has leaked and challenge her on her integrity, sincerity and morality......................
After this incident, cuddle, dun FUCK, just cuddle to relieve the tension from the earlier battle.
Next few days, on & off, stir her emotions.....yes, she has fallen for you but you must be in control. Soon she'll not be able to take it and just wanna call it quits.
By this time, $$$$ is already secondary to them liao cos they've been KC trapped so deeply, evewn alking out will be painful for them.
This is when you back down and start being apologetic & for the next few days of weeks, be the most forgiving and understanding mother fucker on this planet......this will engulf her even deeper in your KC trap
Soon, you wont even need to invest a single cent, cos she'll know how to sucker some loosers for it and then, you'll be having free fucks, free meals, free cigarettes free hotel stays, free holidays and gifts.......
Carry on this charade for as long as you desire but always be alert for he little lies or mistakes she does.
When you've decided you had your fun and wanna move on, wait for the rite moment she fucks up again & throw another bomb at her.
This will be the ULTIMATE one cos you can justify everything and she cant defend shit.
In the end, she can only blame herself for all the shit she screwed up on and you'll be laughing to the next WLs bed..............

Well, Warbird, I've revealed alot here but like wat was said, it's easier said than done....................................
Hi Mr. Austin,

I'm very thankful to u for accepting my invitation to post some of ur mind game n strategies of playing singers here, n for honoring that acceptance by promptly posting it, despite ur very busy schedule.

What a revelation!

As I said before, ur MO is original n unique, although the general principles r universal: Being dominant, unemotional, playing hard to get, using connect-disconnect n push-pull tactics, displaying the attractive traits of both bad boy n a mature gentleman, evoking strong emotional experiences n, last but not least, the ability to give women intense multiple orgasms (or even better, COS). The most important determinant of ur success is of course ur Inner Game or Mindset. And then there is ur Outer Game...

You're a consummate player!!

You hv the mojo of a Mr. Austin Powers, the cunning military strategies of a Sun Zi, the profound understanding of female psychology of a Sigmund Freud n the wherewithal of a successful towkay, hehehe.

Like u say, getting pussies n sex is too easy. The real challenge is total domination of a woman's body, heart n soul, especially of Ang Pais. I couldn't agree w/ u more.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro DYBJ

Brilliant !
Clap ! Clap ! Clap !
Hi bro besafe,

Now u know why I'm working very hard to improve myself, every hr, every day, in every way...using autosuggestion, NLP, meditation n self hypnosis, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LatitudeD600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for your lesson !!!!
Old 22-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro DYBJ...

A very exciting exposition of the process...Many people fail at the last critical step coz they get wrapped up in the emotional whirlpool they set up in the 1st place and lose control.

I have always found the presence of mind to maintain an objective hold impt to last thru the storm.

I am sure you and WB will agree that mental discipline as well as an impervious heart are crucial when we pick the battles as we fight the wars.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 22-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Bro DYBJ aka Austin Powers,

Kum siah for the strategy & mindset ..... just a few questions for u and other masters: (comments in red mine)

"These women have been so pampered for so long, trust me, they too have become arrogant.
For a very long time, they've not met authority."

when u got a lil $$$ & yur face macham cannot make it i guess its very hard to even command their attention (much less asset authority). how then to stand out from the other dogs .......

"When I go to a joint, the 1st time that is, i'll sit in the hall and watch all the singers.......
This is the recce session
Whether she has a BF or not, honestly, I dun give a rats ass.......cos its fairplay for everyone...and like we always know, the highest bidder wins.......

1st session will always zero to 4 targets
I will usually bomb all 4 on nite 1"

Bro, how much $$ do you hang on each gal?

The Challenging type:
They know their attributes and DO NOT display any lack of confidence.
Everywhere they walk, men turn to stare and salivate.........

Make an impression
Do everything you say
Do not boast
Be a gentleman and dun go about trying to grab her at any opportunity
keep your hands to yourself
Speak wif lots of confidence and give her an impression that you mean business
Do alot of indirect conversations to give her the feeling that you're a very seasoned player
Make sure you have dogs in the same joint who'll do sales for you when you're not around
Bring her out for suppers...lunches etc but at no time, try to take advantage of her.......

Thank you for your pointers. very very useful. i wl tattoo them in my brain. behaviour & interaction can be learnt. bro justime (where did he disappered to I wonder - haven't heard from him or seen his posts in ages) has shown me some useful tricks whereby i applied to get my current gf. Now tat i hv the guideline - how to execute it. i try to act cool .... but the only response i have is the gal aso cool toward me

the rest of the pointers i hope to use one day. now to learn to walk

Well, Warbird, I've revealed alot here but like wat was said, it's easier said than done.
Good luck folks.........
Now me goes sleep!
Have a good weekend everyone

tk u bro warbird & bro austin .... reading it i seem to understand the prinicple but still cannot go to next step of applying it.
Old 22-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

when u got a lil $$$ & yur face macham cannot make it i guess its very hard to even command their attention (much less asset authority). how then to stand out from the other dogs .......
This is where you reveal that you've got a complex prob like i told you before in the other thread.
As long as you dun look like the Elephant man and dun smell like the rubbish dump, how you carry yourself will win or loose part of the battle already.
As for the money part, there is a minimum that one has to invest in order to get anything, if you do not meet the minimum, do not waste your time or money at such place, cos you will make ZERO impact.

Bro, how much $$ do you hang on each gal?
1k each

tk u bro warbird & bro austin .... reading it i seem to understand the prinicple but still cannot go to next step of applying it.
Alot things in book can be read, but as we are all diff, application of theory & practical is never as easy as 123.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 22-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I am sure you and WB will agree that mental discipline as well as an impervious heart are crucial when we pick the battles as we fight the wars.
Oh yes my good friend.
There're times where i actually start to pity this creature, but as a predator, if i start to pity her, end up, i will become prey, thus i snap outta it.
Yeah, its a constant never ending wake up call!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 23-03-2010, 04:54 PM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
Hi LDH,

I think the one which I am referring to is known as Xiao Ya. Kind of disliked her attitude and the way she looked when someone hung 10K on her. I mean, YY has more than her and YY did not show off. Anyway... It's all over. Time to move on to the latest group of girls.. Hehehe...
Hey Othniel, you sounded like a staff in DC I know

Any story involving Xiao Ya? She seems quite desperate.
Old 23-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro WB,

How is your KK doing without you around to give her COS?
I think she must be itching badly !
Oh.. I have some friends in town and may bring them to DC.
I may just ask for CD and see her in life.

Cheers and have a nice time in Gotham.
Old 24-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
How is your KK doing without you around to give her COS?
I think she must be itching badly !
Oh.. I have some friends in town and may bring them to DC.
I may just ask for CD and see her in life.........
Hi bro besafe,

She is pleading for me to return earlier...

I hv given her real COS only 3 times, 2 of them in the last 1 wk I was in SIN, despite the fact that both of us were sick w/ flu. But the COS only lasted 35 min or so. Not good enuff even though she already developed marked swelling of her R pussy lip which took 2 days to subside. I hv added some covert NLP n hypnosis which has helped. I must extend her screaming orgasms to more than 1 hr or longer! She will be very sore down there, hehehe.

In my absence, I only pay her to cover her generous living expenses n school fees. I originally wanted her to go to work n even be BAO-ed by another man, as long as she returned to me on my return, bcos I wanted her to earn more money. But she said NO, she wont want to work or see another man in SIN n would wait for my return. She said, 我很爱你...I warned her that if that is the case, she should keep her promise or else I would just say goodbye. To test her, I had SMsed her, using my other SIN HP n a pseudonym, to try to book her, for twice the going rate, to go to a different KTV...she didn't even reply. Next, I'll get a trusted fren to seduce her n if he fails, I'll get the mummies to tempt her, hahaha. I'm confident enuff that I actually want her to be fxked by others...

I plan to keep her for another 3-4 wks on my return n give her long COS n make her fall deeply for me. Then I can move on if I so choose...

Go n see CD. She makes a good KTV partner n she has slender upper arms too. If u need her HP no, PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..............................................

Greetings from Gotham City to all samsters!!

I like to thank Mr. Austin for sharing his pearls n wisdom on BY-ing singers w/ all of us. Isn't he a sex/love grand master?

I wish that he could become a special contributor to this thread n update us regularly, if n when he can find the time of course, on his current n future conquests n elucidate some of the underlying strategies.

As I hv mentioned before, his methods r unique n original n he has formidable emotional control, very powerful Inner Game n Outer Game n, last but not least, the resources of a very successful towkay. Very rare combination of attributes. All we can hope for is to adopt some of his methods for our individualized approach. I know my own constraints n limitations n must therefore play the game very differently, although the fundamental principles r the same.

If ur goal is merely pussies n sex, dun play this complicated BY-ing game, just go to GL cat 150 gals or some FLs, or take a trip to CP, China. This mind games r for those of us who must hv total domination of a woman's body, heart n soul, hehehe.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........

When it comes to the type of women we men r attracted to, it's more than one man's meat is another man's poison. There is the pervasive Rashomon Effect. I know a billionaire who is enamored w/ an old, fat n hideous woman. How abt Prince Charles' lifelong mistress (who is his current wife) ? And men r supposed to be attracted primarily to a woman's looks n body type.

My hypothesis is that these women possess some attributes, could be physical, behavioral or whatever, which trigger release of neuro-transmitters in their brains n make them fall in love.

When I first agreed to BY KK, I was planning to keep her for 1 wk, at the most 2 wks. Something happened n we r still lovers! After much introspection n self analysis n hypnosis, I know what that something is. I'm sharing it n I dun care what u all think.

It's her unusually n disproportionately slender n long arms, especially the upper arms n shoulder areas. I hv alluded to my liking for long n slender arms in my post on 18 Aug last yr. But KK's is exceptionally slender, not only in absolute terms, but also in proportion to her boobs n the rest of her body. The circumference of her wrist is abt 14cm n upper arm 18 cm! The arms r devoid of fat n muscle mass n covered w/ fair n smooth skin, like those of a gal of 13-14. But she is otherwise a voluptuous young woman, 170 cm w/o shoes, 55 kg, natural D boobs n quite big ass w/ long straight legs which r not too thick nor too thin.

When I saw her nude the 1st time, I was stunned by the contrast between her very slim deltoids n upper arms n her very big boobs. It's like those of a Hantai gal. OMG! What a 级品尤物! My didi just couldn't wait...

Why am I so obsessed w/ such an unique physical feature? When I was an infant, I must hv spent a lot of pleasurable time in the arms n bosoms of a 13-14 yo gal who had very long slender arms, who was a close relative, perhaps a cousin or even a maid. And she spoke a Fuzhou dialect!.

It's fortunate that KK doesn't hv a Fuzhou accent, otherwise I might really fall in love w/ her!!

If I can find another gal w/ big bosoms n even slimmer deltoids n arms, I'll make an offer she can't refuse. If she comes w/ a Fuzhou accent, I'll double the offer! Anyone has such a gal to intro to me?? I'll be eternally grateful! Of course she must be chio to ME n has the body type that I fancy, preferably 18-19 yo as it would be illegal for her to be any younger.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=warbird;4701026]Hi bro besafe,
Go n see CD. She makes a good KTV partner n she has slender upper arms too.
Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..............................................
Thanks Bro WB,
I will bring my friends to see her.

Oh.. as mentioned to you, the married PRC asked me out for another session.
We made hot sweaty love again. Fortunate for me is that her royal highness is gone and BY will come back in a few days time.

I must say that bonking somebody's wife give you a sort of high!
But at the same time , I still have this funny naggy feeling !

I worried for you. If you have more than 1 BY in May, I hope you won't tired yourself too much by trying to give them prolong COS.

Your tongue will be more sore than their pussy !

Hahaha ! Take care and best of health !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1