The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Ok I didn't know abt the jacuzzi part. That srsly sounds tempting but price is the same at 150??? Cause it feels a lot more worth it
aiyo those FL 90 percent fake pic ones. went to many cause cheap but you get wat you pay for ...cheap.

most service rush. some butt ugly auntie at HDB. i only go to the site i know and trust real ones.

For parklane is good cause i work near and can go anytime.

FC you have to message and wait for reply where and find out far away lah.

two different things.

what ever float your balls.
Old 17-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 8
FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Ok I didn't know abt the jacuzzi part. That srsly sounds tempting but price is the same at 150??? Cause it feels a lot more worth it
In HC have to pay an entrance at the counter, then you will given a key for the locker to keep your things. There should be full facilities like shower, jacuzzi, steam saunas, and gym, the focus is not on bonks, the ml probably won't ask you if want special also. Many such HC closed down as not profitable. I have bonked the ML after I asked if can do FJ and was quoted the price.

True that FL found on website mostly fake pics and waste of time if meet and totally diffferent from pic.

So I guess, in MPs, you see one to your liking and proceed.
Sometimes not the first time would get to FJ, need to rtf.
Slowly build up the then would be treated better, gfe, FJ, bbbj..
Prices range from 130 - 500 depending what you want.
FJ would be 130 from some bros who post but normally would encounter 150 onwards for first timers.
That's why the don't mind lower charges when you rtf so you would be more regular.
Old 17-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
aiyo those FL 90 percent fake pic ones. went to many cause cheap but you get wat you pay for ...cheap.

most service rush. some butt ugly auntie at HDB. i only go to the site i know and trust real ones.

For parklane is good cause i work near and can go anytime.

FC you have to message and wait for reply where and find out far away lah.

two different things.

what ever float your balls.
Yea I heard abt FLs also. GL cat150 and parklane girls, which one svc better ah?
Old 17-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

very simple:

1) why people go to ML? cause you see what you get. girl look good you take. no good service then dont go again. once you like or attach to then all good.

2) other choice..go fish tank. see what you get..cheap but on the clock...lol.

3 )HC ...havent been for years and dont want also...unless you have regular ones you like. not all the cheap also. this is like the old school stuff.

4) FL: 50/50 lah bro. aiyo you see all the same photo from all sites with different number all fake lah. Cheap yes...unless you super desperate to fuck and got no cash.

remember bros they are humans also they work everyday just like us....some good day some bad...lol mostly all married guys go to ML (near work and no hassle unless you feel like having a 3rd wheel)
Old 17-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
RTF Yuki. Slimmed down a bit. Service still the same as before but still asking for old rates. A bit rushed cos she not the boss now, can't take your time like before.
She still asking for total 200 for FJ?
Old 18-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Yuki is which shop??
Old 18-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly thanks to the bro who shared Michelle contact & details with me.

Made an appointment to visit Michelle. A very nice friendly and elegant lady, carry herself very well. Tons load of girlfriend feel & not a timewatcher. She was a bit shy & quiet at first but became more playful once the ice was broken. There was a mini commotion caused by her colleague next door who was talking quite loudly with her customer, seems to be quarrelling, which affected both of our mood a bit. Other than that, spent a very enjoyable time with her.
Old 18-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can pm me Michelle's location also please?
Old 18-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, still 200 for full.
Old 19-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Right now, who is there in level 5? so far i have only seen 4. but unable to find familiar ones from FC
Old 19-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

One common thing I observed about Michelle and May is their phones keep going off during the session, either incoming texts or calls. A few times they forgot to switch to silent. Even if they switched to silent, still can hear the vibration going off every now and then. Whenever they can during the session, they will go attend to it or reply the texts. This really affects the flow of the session, at least to me. As I was told by both of them, they have "people" keeping them up to date realtime with the happenings here in sbf, so do hope these "people" will feedback to them about this for "customer service" improvement.
Old 19-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Just had a some fun time on level 5

viet girl SYT name: Tracy

This one tight slime body with d cup. She told me she dont work there all the time only a few days a week. most of the time at OT. I guess she is cover duty only...lol. Big nature D and skinny frame. bit of a flat ass but hey play boob.

too bad level 5 went to viet owner and no stable girls. miss the old girls.

Start off the with shower follow by a hardy massage...not bad. my body was acking from my last fun time early this week with M and L. she cracked my back good follow by oil. she ask me if i wanted other service i said sure. strip off and ask me to flip over. got on top and start to pussy grind mr bro. turn over and start BBBJ on me while i lick her good. turn me back over and ride me. flip her and do doggy but keep hitting bone..no padding ...sigh hurt more later.

Had her finish me off by hand as i finger her. blew it over her tights.

PM me for her contact and up my points
Old 19-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Yes, still 200 for full.
Went down earlier today, never see Yuki around.
Old 19-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Right now, who is there in level 5? so far i have only seen 4. but unable to find familiar ones from FC
Went up have a look earlier, still saw the same 2 viets Amy & Linda.
Old 19-11-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went down earlier today, never see Yuki around.
She is still in the same shop as before.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread