The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboating69 View Post
Hi all, where is the new TCS shop at? Thanks 🙏
Closed liao......we r too late...
Old 11-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboating69 View Post
Hi all, where is the new TCS shop at? Thanks 🙏
1 Stars Ave, Singapore 138507

You are welcome.
Old 11-12-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
1 Stars Ave, Singapore 138507

You are welcome.
Good one lol.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Wherr to see thr failed meitu pic?
Anyway i thought they want leave themselves
couple months back e told me she want leave end year..

Last edited by sibeinerd; 11-12-2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Z
Old 11-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 4
Veno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVeno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Missed those days where E used to operate in C******r alongside with L***y and p***y. Wish her all the best.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Read the previous two pages lah
Wah bro u sibei power zap me think i duno.. dun lame la
PreinumD so can throw weight around issit

Last edited by sibeinerd; 11-12-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
Missed those days where E used to operate in C******r alongside with L***y and p***y. Wish her all the best.
Dont need to hide and asterisk. Its passed.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dont need to hide and asterisk. Its passed.
Aiya, just in case the mata who raided forgot to write report and come back in to remember facts of case. Make life a bit more difficult for him.

Year end gonna step up raids lah. Even if no year-end bonus, there is still performance bonus to aim.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Aiya, just in case the mata who raided forgot to write report and come back in to remember facts of case. Make life a bit more difficult for him.

Year end gonna step up raids lah. Even if no year-end bonus, there is still performance bonus to aim.
You really think they have nothing to do? Hahah. Those places you mentioned are long gone. There are more recent and notorious shops, bistro operating illegally.

When u walk enough on the ground, u can tell which are those suspicious one. No need to come here and steal info and raid. It's a matter they want or not. Timing with other division besides AV like MOM, CNB. Etc.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You really think they have nothing to do? Hahah. Those places you mentioned are long gone. There are more recent and notorious shops, bistro operating illegally.

When u walk enough on the ground, u can tell which are those suspicious one. No need to come here and steal info and raid. It's a matter they want or not. Timing with other division besides AV like MOM, CNB. Etc.
Precisely bro! Truth is AV knows they cannot catch them all and as long as they don’t whack the big boss, they will wait one. TV drama also teach liao leh! As long as the ladies don’t turn the street into Red-Light, it is easier to close one eye.

Btw, yest i visited one ML from PRC, she told me that “small blackie” (sorry bros, not trying to be racist) took special then never pay, still dare to say call police lor! WTF! These people ought to be hanged!
Old 11-12-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Jackkim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Managed to find this stretch from a friend. Went to a pink shop near the end. Receptionist was quite milfy and not my type so asked for other girls. Recommended one Taiwanese ML around early 30s, quite chio but I see her huge melons i instantly ok.

Room was quite spacious with its own shower and hot water. Took a shower, and waited for her on the bed. Massage was so-so for about 20min then ask me turn around and popped gq. Quoted 100 for cbj and b2b with free roam but nego down to 90. Bj had good suction but only stayed at at the head till I slightly pushed down on her head. To my surprise she could go all the way even though she was saying my 2ic was quite big. She stripped down to only her underwear and I really abuse the free roam until shiok. Kept switching from bj to boobs fuck and finished in hj with me sucking on her boobs and rubbing her pussy over her underwear. Her boobs were really the highlight, D cup and super soft, I believe it’s natural ah but if it’s not then it’s really well done lor. Too bad she doesn’t do fj. Spotted another ML on my way out, pleasant looking enough to catch my eye so may come back again. Overall 7/10
Old 11-12-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Btw, yest i visited one ML from PRC, she told me that “small blackie” (sorry bros, not trying to be racist) took special then never pay, still dare to say call police lor! WTF! These people ought to be hanged!
They normally act when there is a complaint bcos there is case number and they need to follow up and close the case. They also act periodically as a form of combined exercise so that there is something to show that they are working.

If they want to raid, there is no way we can stop them. Put what asterisk also no use. Just ask the planed cloth police man and nap them red handed. Especially when those stomp or evening tabloid took photos and they just take action.

Abt bad customer, thereis another story no-one can beat. Customer go for special and took photos of them doing special. Extort money or get free HJ from the gal.
These people should be hanged
Old 12-12-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Former new TCS is now broadcasting again, will make a trip down to interview for a drama. I think this drama's sequel have new actresses.
Old 12-12-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
Former new TCS is now broadcasting again, will make a trip down to interview for a drama. I think this drama's sequel have new actresses.
I saw on one of the former TCS actresses posting also, new address new actress haha, quite pretty also.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Wah bro u sibei power zap me think i duno.. dun lame la
PreinumD so can throw weight around issit
Nope. I why would I zap you?

Only zap trolls or idiots who aren’t discreet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1