The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
i will jump of the sheares bridge if spurs provide 11 starting players for england. u dreaming a again huh
oh no... what have i done? i'm going to be an accessary to homicide...
Old 11-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Now thats something to ponder huh? England has the best team in over a decade now but they still cant win anything. Too bad huh?
well at least england had the best defensive midfielder in the 90s - david batty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I dunno about u guys, but I am an old fashioned footy fan, where in my opinion numbers reflects the players position and ability. I cant understand why Stalteri is still wearing the no 7, King No 26 and Lennon 25.
i tell you what i know bro. you know sebestian deisler, the most promising german playmaker, wore no.26 for bayern munich when he first started. later on the club wanted to change his jersey number to a more "respectable" one, ie 1st 11 numbers.

but they finally scrapped the idea becos his no.26 jersey had been selling too well and worn by many fans. maybe its the same for ledley king, or perhaps he just loves the 26 he's wearing. i know john terry wears 26 for chelsea too.

sunderland 0 spurs 5 !
Old 11-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
oh no... what have i done? i'm going to be an accessary to homicide...
yup the cops will find ur sammyboy nick in my pocket so they will noe who to look forbtw not a gd start for u guys huh but s'derland deserved the points.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Chopra foils Spurs from winning their opening match.

Keano's men were lucky, sneaking in a goal; virtually the last kick of the match. :sucky:

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 11-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
too.

sunderland 0 spurs 5 !
nice prediction bro
Old 12-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Last nite's game was really disappointing especially when i heard that Gardner was playing,i got nervous already ! Both Kaboul & Gardner playing together for our opening game,they hardly know each other !

We were really lucky with 0 - 1 it could have been 0 - 2 because Robinson had a good save !....

Was never really impressed with Jenas or Zokora because they can hardly combine together or control the midfield...Jenas can't take free kicks no matter how hard he trys !!!

So easy for our opponents to close out our strikers so JOL need better tactics fast !!!

On paper our team is more impressive & were not hard working enough ! The star players expected others to play harder ! They fall easily to the ground liked Zokora & Tanio ( should sell him !!! )....

What do you SPURS Bros think ?
Old 12-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Read all the latest news that JOL is blaming his strikers & others except his own tactics !

What was the point of taking of BERBA when DEFOE came in & hardly kick the ball !.......If he was trying to please everyone & make them happy,it was a bad decision !!!

Really disappointing that we never learned from last year when we lost several games because we defended poorly during the extra time...

Do you guys really think we can perform much better & break the top 4 this season ???
Old 12-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey Andy, it is only the first game. So give JOL some slack k.....Anyway, i think it is correct of him to be harshed to the players for their lacklustre performance but i do admit that the team selection needs some improvement.

From the onset when they name the starting 11, i knew that Spurs will have problem playing and the strikers will have problem getting supply from the wing play(the most effective way of opening a defence). With no natural wide player and the selection stalteri on the left defence meant that crosses from wide area will be a rarity and needless to mention stretching sunderland defence further will be a rare thingy too......

As the central midfield will be darn packed, it takes a very highly creative player needed to unlock the opponent defence. I was hoping that Taarabt will be included and the midfield to comprise of either zokora and Tainio(for the bite and holding midfield), Taarabt and Keane....yeah keane coz he is an exceptionally creative player too. I think Jenas lacks creativity and his decision making is a bit slow to unlock defence. The strike force i would pair Berbatov and Bent. With Bent exceptionally good in running in the hole, Spurs would be good to draw Sunderland defence nearer to the centre of the park - to allow Bent doing those diagonal runs....since there will not be much wing play anyway....but taarabt is capable of doing that once a while....

Alas it was not meant to be and again Spurs were left wanting at the end again. Gardner defence was horrendous but consolation was that kaboul was good and very comfortable on the ball...ala King himself....

So we shall see our beloved lilywhite pick themselves for the next game!!
No matter what i shall remain a true Spurs Supporter and thus will support Jol as long as he is in the helm!

*Spurs do need to get a naturally wide left midfield player! Comolli, you hear me?! and to get it fast!....and guys we need to show respect to our oponents and not belittled them....only then will we be able to achieve something!

and contrary to many people believe, i thought having a utility player in tainio is good for Spurs as he is a trumpcard....that bloke can play anywhere and he is a true Spurs player thru and thru....and we got him thru free agency too...
Old 12-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
No matter what i shall remain a true Spurs Supporter and thus will support Jol as long as he is in the helm!
I am also a die hard Spurs supporter. But the way that they played last night, really had my blood pressure goes up and down.

Just hope Berba and Jol will not have the reported row, else things will not be bright....
Old 13-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I am also a die hard Spurs supporter. But the way that they played last night, really had my blood pressure goes up and down.

Just hope Berba and Jol will not have the reported row, else things will not be bright....
oh oh not a good sign,looks like the scums will be hovering during the jan trfs window
Old 13-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

i hope saturday is the worst show spurs will be putting up this season. knn like spurs is the team which is just promoted instead of sunderland ccb.

Anthony Stokes of Sunderland in action with Steed Malbranque of Tottenham Hotspur. Sunderland snatched a late winner to beat Spurs 1-0.
Old 13-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

this sums up the day.

AMSTERDAM, Aug 12 (Reuters) - Ajax Amsterdam have accepted a 27 million euro ($36.98 million) offer from Real Madrid for midfielder Wesley Sneijder, the Dutch club said on Sunday.

The 23-year-old Netherlands international, who has played 180 matches and scored 57 goals for Ajax, will sign a five-year contract, the Spanish champions said in Madrid.
Old 13-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pakchik69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think games are sometimes fixed. Watching the game, the ref made several suspicious decisions. The players seems uninterested and unorganized. Another game lost in the last 5-10 mins of the game due to poor defending. How many games have spurs lost in this manner? For that matter, how many deciding goals are scored in the last 10-15 mins of all premiership games?
Good excuses for the game;1,Sunderland playing with high confidence;2, Spurs have been poor away past 2 seasons.
Old 13-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

Yo,Bros Lungless & Nacho !

I'm a really long time SPURS fan & no,i din lost big $$$ bets that upsetted me so much...guessed with all the pre season buildup & expectation was high !

And it's not only me that pointed that JOL got his tactics wrong & still "pulling out my hair" that why we can buy a left winger & JOL still persist to experiment with various players....think the players are also "confused" with their playing role !....

Ok,hope we can play better next game with Everton...we need all the points before playing MANURE !.....

Anyway,glad to know you SPURS FANs !!!
Old 13-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
nice prediction bro
sorry bro, i was referring to the 2nd leg against sunderland in white hart lane...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1