The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter View Post
Hi,
First timer to Manila. Any good places to go for fair skin syt? Models? Club recommendations which doesn’t start too late would be great too. TIA.
Clubs in Philippines, even in ulu olongapo pick speed after midnight even weekdays

As I said pros are illegal in Philippines, those places that had barfine mostly in p burgos area, slowly opening

You add cost can reach 8k plus

So what's your budget again? Low budget like me max 3k or open to higher (3k in olongapo area)
Old 06-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 21
jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bro. No issue with budget as long as the chicks are hot. I am a sucker for slim gals with sweet faces. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Clubs in Philippines, even in ulu olongapo pick speed after midnight even weekdays

As I said pros are illegal in Philippines, those places that had barfine mostly in p burgos area, slowly opening

You add cost can reach 8k plus

So what's your budget again? Low budget like me max 3k or open to higher (3k in olongapo area)
Old 06-05-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter View Post
Hi bro. No issue with budget as long as the chicks are hot. I am a sucker for slim gals with sweet faces. Haha.
Never say no issue. Enterprising Filipinos will make 5k into 50k and if you reject they'll curse you for making them lose 45k

Very difficult to understand Pinoys who think doubling price from cars to house to girls is not wrong and is legitimate method to make a quick buck ,like their cousin or uncle did,selling a 1 million property for 2 million and getting a 1 million profit as agent 😂

Few pages ago I posted some chicks of a girl I know

Back to subic, Here's what my mamasan sent recently

less than 3k, short time

Old 06-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

I had to screenshot and post this

Your points 😁
Old 07-05-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Staying in a 5-star hotel, for those outcall massage if they ask you go down bring the girl, should we insist for the outcall lady to register at counter and to call me to verify for safety purposes?? 😅😅
Old 08-05-2023, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Staying in a 5-star hotel, for those outcall massage if they ask you go down bring the girl, should we insist for the outcall lady to register at counter and to call me to verify for safety purposes?? 😅😅
That kind of hotel often will hold the id of the girl. Only if she don't have any ID they may ask you to fetch her
Old 08-05-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramo316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Always register. Shit may(will) happen. I got into a small issue myself. I am more of a lurker and will not go into details. Apologies.

Just came back from Manila from a 10 day trip. Lots of scams and issues.
Maybe it's just me but, do verify at the counter and not just let the lady come up by herself, even if its 5* hotel. Security lapses happen anytime.

Last edited by ramo316; 08-05-2023 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added more context.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramo316 View Post
Just came back from Manila from a 10 day trip. Lots of scams and issues.
Maybe it's just me but, do verify at the counter and not just let the lady come up by herself, even if its 5* hotel. Security lapses happen anytime.
Registering also means not much if the scammer gets a rent a cop cousin or something

Best, play safe

If in doubt don't do it

Examples, this one, actually is a 100% Filipina with black American blood. Instinct said don't do it but I decided..

She was nice so didn't reject, 2k, great bj. 100% female

Then this one said 21, but said no ID.

Then asked her to show id or go.

She reluctantly pulled out college ID, 19

I had to help her. But not helping her again

In Singapore I few time kena 1900 number before, sexy girl sia girl scam

Years later if I smell something not right, I walk

Most of my contacts in Manila or olongapo are not syt but I can sleep without fear of being robbed or scammed. That works for me
Old 08-05-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like even outcall massage also not safe, wah how to enjoy! Any outcall recommendation? I found one on WeChat and her team of ladies masseue is found on Facebook - Julie Gutierez. Anyone tried before?
Old 08-05-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like even outcall massage also not safe, wah how to enjoy!
Ask hotel recommend ones

At least less stressed

As long as you are not into extra no worries

Can't find Facebook of the massage Julie Gutierez
Old 08-05-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask hotel recommend ones

At least less stressed

As long as you are not into extra no worries

Can't find Facebook of the massage Julie Gutierez
https://m.facebook.com/groups/268388664899871/

First 2 to 3 posts
Old 09-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Have received many WeChat greeting for 1/2 shots at 3000 pesos, wah real or not?? Generally how are these ladies cleanliness level? Blowjob safer to CBJ than BBBJ?

Last edited by bonbong88; 09-05-2023 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-05-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

I personally picked up freelancers from road side.
I was staying in Mabini/Malate area. Never knew that area is actually a red light district.
Many bars,ktv, In fact LA Cafe was just a kilometer away. Compare with Thermae in Bangkok, number of freelancers way too many. Some really with model looks/ But i never approach anyone and straightaway went to road side OKT similar scene like Geylang. Some offered 2500 pesos, some 1500 pesos. But mostly cannot make it one. Luckily the one i had picked was young milf at 22. Look merely 7/10.Brought her with tuktuk,drinks at 7-11 and hygiene wash. All total 3100 pesos,still cheap. But i purposely hold and drag till 2 rounds prevent to cum. Till she received call from OKT then only she left.Mom with 3 years old son, but very tight.

Makati, seriously ,out of 30 freelancers,perhaps 3 or 4 have the look the rest really CMI. They arent necessarily standing along P Burgos street but in the neighbourhood street such as Makati Ave as well. Surprisingly was raining last night, didnt have the urge to pick any.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
I personally picked up freelancers from road side.
I was staying in Mabini/Malate area.
Having been scammed enough time I don't like okt, and careful with freelancer

Lot of on the spur scams in Manila ��

If I need, I look in Facebook, meet elsewhere, pay few hundred if vibe not good, and peace

I am not rich but I don't go low In Manila.

I will try 4k to 6k

And save headache because taxi in Manila can be 300 to 500 sometimes

Olongapo not more than 3k

Angeles, 3 to 3.5

Quote:
Have received many WeChat greeting for 1/2 shots at 3000 pesos, wah real or not?? Generally how are these ladies cleanliness level? Blowjob safer to CBJ than BBBJ?
Lot of WeChat scam or ah gua offering bj

Meet other place if you die die want
Old 11-05-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Having been scammed enough time I don't like okt, and careful with freelancer

Lot of on the spur scams in Manila ��

If I need, I look in Facebook, meet elsewhere, pay few hundred if vibe not good, and peace

I am not rich but I don't go low In Manila.

I will try 4k to 6k

And save headache because taxi in Manila can be 300 to 500 sometimes

Olongapo not more than 3k

Angeles, 3 to 3.5

Lot of WeChat scam or ah gua offering bj

Meet other place if you die die want
Perhaps my lucky day It was suggested and brought my the grab rider whom I had booked at SM By The Bay.Coincidently
the location is just walking distance from the hotel I was staying. There was one OKT at the road corner offering 1500 pesos which I never bother.While the one I picked was 2500 and no OKT around.She has the look,age 22 ,petite, despite already gave birth still very tight.
And I only pick feminine look ladies.Those even a 100% ladies but the face a bit boyish definitely no no.
Another thing, every hotel has security guard.till you give green light to them to release her otherwise she would be remained.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1