The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks for sharing. up you some points. normally they aim for full course can earn more. if hj they will plus here plus there.
When I asked for FN, the top-up 3x Yusuf Ishak put me off. So I asked her politely if she has FJ option, she said no and HJ only.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Verylight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any one tried Duo Duo ttxxx 3747? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Short MR on https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

Location: Somewhere along JB. Human traffic quite heavy. “Rooms” separated by curtains. No shower facilities though there is a washroom just beside the entrance.

Looks: Photos are her, add 2-3 years. To me, she is attractive and smells very nice. Btw, the smell lingers long after i left the place. Those with OIC beware.

Attitude: Friendly and can hold a good conversation throughout the session. Very sweet voice.

Massage: She tries hard so i give her some credit. Passable enough.

Sensual/Figure: First thing first, you get to wear a disposable short which i don’t understand why. Anyway, reason why i club these 2 attributes together is because she keeps her 1 piece dress on. You can roam everywhere but the dress, bra and panties stay on. Boobs are about B+ to C and feels natural but you need to fondle gently.

Extras: For her to go FN, 3 x blue Yusof Ishak on top of the advertised fee. At this price, I can go 2 x heavy flavored MLs for 2 hours or visit one of the prettiest FL Meng Han at the same price and still got spare change. No FJ offered.

HJ: Slow, steady and patient. The pretty face + sweet fragrance + B+ boobs were just sensual enough to get the job done.

Time Management: In and out within 40 mins. No shower before or after.

RTM: No. Despite scoring on aesthetics, she is more vanilla than vanilla with super low playability. Maybe I look Eric Tsang with a carrot face. Maybe other good looking bros can get more out of the session.
wa was interested to go try but seeing this i think better not
since i not handsome think will cost a bomb liao

thanks bro
Old 11-09-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sharing MR for my recent adventures.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-li-massage/
Looks: typical act cute always pouting face
Massage: professional and non-sensual, had to tell her to use less strength on me. The post head and shoulders massage was really comfortable.
Sensual: catbath and boobs massage so-so, bbbj shiok and will moan when sucking.
She seems stressed out over the covid situation and a bit cold attitude, room was quite warm too.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xue-er/
Location: long walk from mrt (>10 mins) the room is really relaxing.
Looks: tall, elegant, sexy voice
Massage: comfortable and includes massage near groin area
Sensual: catbath and boobs massage shiok with lots of moan, bbbj so-so, feels like she mostly use tongue only and won’t go deep. But can cum easily because of that pretty face.
She has that sassy aura, professional but still friendly and matured

Probably gonna try elmi & omm next, any kind bros can share omm contact? Didnt save it last time from slg.
Old 11-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterman91 View Post
landmine. fat and saggy boobs.
Thanks for the warning bro.

Anyone tried the below
Body looks good those covered face ..I scared wait
scare kena landmine.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/taotao-massage/

Is she new or those change names one...if she change names before one also I also avoid...another tell tale sign of landmine
Old 11-09-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey18 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/gem-loc...egendary-hdly/

2019 age25 I don’t think now still 25 any bros have try this Local as I cannt search any fr on her
She was previously known as Adele. Can try search that.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jeffrey18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
She was previously known as Adele. Can try search that.

Cool thnx bro for your help !!
Old 11-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

100 ladies on SLG (non-local)

Who’s your favourite(s)?
Old 11-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
richardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrichardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, I share the FR posted on SLG haha..

I did visit Abby once, in & out within 45 mins.. never return.. indeed she is a landmine too.. and she’s charging at $130..
Hmm not sure why you consider her a land mine, she’s pretty, model like body and younger than most of the girls out there. $130 is what most of the top end gals out there charge. My personal experience is she usually massages for a full 30-40mins, before asking guy to flip over for service. Because she is young and hot yeah sometimes I last less than 5 mins before shooting but she starts early coz some guys last longer. Even if I shoot fast she always is sweet and offers a head massage and never actually gives me the impression that I need to leave early.

Just my 2 cents tho, there are some girls which are just restricted to what services that are advertised and no “unlocking” of specials possible. Abby is one of these. Just enjoy what she has and I personally have experience that always asking for more ends up with bad experience for both client and gal. There are other gals to go to for extras. I go to Abby for looks, body, GFE and personality. Keep it clean and treat her with respect and you will be rewarded with her charming personality as a great companion

1. Coco(Strawberry)
2. Yvette(Strawberry)
3. Alice (Strawberry)
Old 11-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

RTM Aini after four months

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage

Her new place (for me) is quite interesting.

She's changed her hairstyle a bit, but still remembered me, even though I saw her months ago - reckon I'm one of the few who speaks to her totally in English - she apologised that her own spoken English wasn't good, but I wasn't there to give her English tuition...

Aini's total package was the usual high-grade vanilla - helps you bath before and after, and massages in full nude and HJ with some patterns. Nothing else, though she doesn't mind light kisses.

Will RTM as my regular MPs all fearful of the current inspection regimes so the MLs all have to wear masks - even a standard HJ isn't fun anymore.

PS: She's fully vaccinated

Last edited by Keima; 11-09-2021 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

So I hop on the Elmi wagon...and this is one wagon I intend to stay on board

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/

Kudos to many trusty bros whom posted honest FR on her, coz honestly I had my doubts when she first listed months back. All doubts evaporated now. Short FR on her since she is well reviewed by now:

Her face: Website photos and video pretty accurate but i feel she looks better in person. Not a head turner by any stretch but she is pleasant looking, soft feminine features that grows on you.

Massage: Attentive, will put in effort based on your feedback.

Her figure: Kept her figure pretty well i would say. Her boobs though not huge but definitely not flat. Unless your hands are very large, there's still enough to keep you occupied.

Her skills: Need not emphasise on her tongue skills anymore, well documented. I am not exactly a catbath person but if you are, you will be in heaven. She is quite skilled in sensual to me, combination of tongue, hands, sound effects, positioning. Can even give some of the heavier flavoured ML a run of their money.

Her place: Convenient for troopers. Kept her toilet and room squeaky clean and soothing ambience.

No handphone usage throughout. She is well aware of the common gripes customers have on ML using phone during session. She make it a point to not do so. Talk about customer oriented, if only more ML learn from Elmi.

She has alluring voice, gentle speaking mannerism, down to earth, understanding and good natured. You are guaranteed a very relaxing and shiok time should you choose to spend time with Elmi.

RTM: Definitely high on my list.

She is my first FR in quite a long while. She's earned it.

Last edited by Delorean101; 11-09-2021 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
So I hop on the Elmi wagon...and this is one wagon I intend to stay on board

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elite-masseuse-mix/

Kudos to many trusty bros whom posted honest FR on her, coz honestly I had my doubts when she first listed months back. All doubts evaporated now. Short FR on her since she is well reviewed by now:
Lol, intended to pen a report for Elmi too but I guess no need oredi. In full agreement wirh what bro Delorean had shared!!

Elmi is a keeper. I too intend to include her in my rotation. This scene needs more old school service focused ML like her. Too many just barely meet the minimum mark. Elmi passes with flying colors.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlee View Post
Hmm not sure why you consider her a land mine, she’s pretty, model like body and younger than most of the girls out there. $130 is what most of the top end gals out there charge. My personal experience is she usually massages for a full 30-40mins, before asking guy to flip over for service. Because she is young and hot yeah sometimes I last less than 5 mins before shooting but she starts early coz some guys last longer. Even if I shoot fast she always is sweet and offers a head massage and never actually gives me the impression that I need to leave early.

Just my 2 cents tho, there are some girls which are just restricted to what services that are advertised and no “unlocking” of specials possible. Abby is one of these. Just enjoy what she has and I personally have experience that always asking for more ends up with bad experience for both client and gal. There are other gals to go to for extras. I go to Abby for looks, body, GFE and personality. Keep it clean and treat her with respect and you will be rewarded with her charming personality as a great companion
Thanks bro, was interested in her for a while, her pictures looks quite hot.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlee View Post

YMMY, Maybe I was unlucky tho, while massaging her phone usage is high, after the deed is done, there’s 20 mins left, she never offer head and shoulder massage, just ask me go wash up for myself.

45 mins might not be accurate, I probably in and out within 40 mins and paid for $130, that is why I will consider her as landmine..

There are plenty of choices who will provide better services..

Please note I’m not the one who mentioned her as the landmine in the first place.

Last edited by Life6666; 11-09-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/suki-massage/
Anyone tried Suki before? Need some FR on her before I make the appointment thanks boys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1