The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Yes, many of the girls use birth control pills
Over the counter, morning after pill too

For some here, ignoramus on just rubber shield
Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Err, I thought u are still young n handsome?
I also thought so, still young and hamsup in the Golden Club.....
Old 01-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
haha ... i need to stop browsing with picture loading disabled

LOVE THIS

where is it from ?

if you promise to tell me i promise i will go kapoo club ok ?
555+ That's Mina from K-pop girl band Ace of Angels

Happy tugging

Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Yes, many of the girls use birth control pills
shit now read about all this feel like fucking girls raw

yes i know catch disease dick rot fall off

but honestly i not so scared disease , more scared baby !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ That's Mina from K-pop girl band Ace of Angels

Happy tugging
55555 thank you sir !

eh how come kpop band girls also simulate handjobs ? may be i must go korea also !

ok anyway now i promised kapoo have to be in my future ! no more only go AGG and MP , must try kapoo also
Old 02-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Err, I thought u are still young n handsome?
Think Sean Connery.
Yeah definitely Golden Boys.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
bros!! thanks for posting this!! cute and guitar used to be from boss massage at soi 24/1. cute service is very good and she is certified syt!! didn't get to try guitar the last time I went, both were gone, now I know where they went...
Bro ... All in meaning FS Included ? If I outcall 2 hours is only 2500?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for massage with FS near silom ? Or kapoo joint
Old 03-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

I was feeling hard up and wanted a quick fix and decided to drop by a few Sukhumvit 24/1 massage joints. I have been out of the loop for awhile so I decided to try oily MP that i'm less familiar with. I stopped by Cherry massage on 24/1 and the girls were mostly on lunch break before 1pm or really CIM in that they were very dark skinned and farang orientated.

I then did a bit of window shopping and didn't see many girls out and about anywhere else.

So...

Mango Massage. This place has mediocre to sometimes even bad looking women but occasionally you will find gems here. This is known as a service orientated place and I have to say that both times I have been here I did get above average enthusiastic sex and BBBJ. I was too tired and still jet lagged from a 20 hour flight a couple days ago to be too selective. I just wanted no hassle service.

I walked inside and was presented with a 15 girl lineup on the couches at a little past 1:00pm. Out of the bunch only 1 caught my eye because she was short and cute.

Name: Jo (?)
Tits: 5 (pointy brown nipples that I don't like that much)
Body: 6. She had a cute face but she was TINY. Very prepubescent looking which made me feel dirty. I asked her how much she weighs and she said 42kg. I felt like a giant.
Fuck: 8 Very enthusiastic.
BJ: 10. I rarely give out 10's and I will explain later.
Overall: 8
Damage: 600 + 1500 + 400 tip = 2500

Summary: This girl said she has only been working for 2 weeks at Mango and I kind of believe her. She was very passionate and non jaded. This was a very short girl and she barely came up to my chest. There was no rushing or clock watching. She was eager to kiss on the mouth and gave me a very enthusiastic BBBJ which lasted about 20 min. Then after a nice fuck session she gave me another BBBJ. She would keep the head of my didi in her mouth and do a really slow blow with lots of tongue action which was very nice. I rarely get a BBBJ experience like this from a MP girl and I didn't ask for any of it she just did it on her own. I liked it very much and got her # later.

After my Mango session I went to Soi 4 and had lunch and did a bit of drinking for a few hours at a tiny and kind of shitty American bar and met the owner. Didn't care for the regular clientele much (mostly middle aged farang) and left after getting a nice buzz.

Since yesterday was my first day back on the prowl so I decided to do a bit of an evening walking tour of Sukhumvit and took a look at some FL spots.

On a lark I decided to check out Annie's Massage on soi 2. This place has a reputation as being a farang/non-asian MP. I was always curious about it. I had a pretty good feeling I wouldn't find anything appealing here but dropped by anyways since I had to use the toilet. Their fishbowl was filled at around 6pm with 25 girls. Only 1 looked remotely attractive because she was very tall and had an exotic thai-indian look. The rest were CIM dark skinned country isaan types with broad faces. The sort of girls farang like a lot just as I suspected before hand. The hostess here was a former MP girl and she also had a horrible attitude. I told her politely that I would come back tomorrow and she gave me a nasty frown and eye roll. This place is garbage.

I walked everywhere and was exhausted by the end of the day. I checked out KP 7 and Thermae and unfortunately both were absolutely empty! The entire KP7 back stretch had a bunch of tour buses parked outside around 9pm or so and no freelancers. Thermae's door was shut and locked at 7pm! I don't know what the situation is with both of these places but seeing big time FL joints empty makes me a little sad. I was looking forward to doing some window shopping. Maybe one of the BKK regulars here can fill me in on what happened to these two places. I hope they haven't been cleared out by the authorities permanently.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I was feeling hard up and wanted a quick fix and decided to drop by a few Sukhumvit 24/1 massage joints. I have been out of the loop for awhile so I decided to try oily MP that i'm less familiar with. I stopped by Cherry massage on 24/1 and the girls were mostly on lunch break before 1pm or really CIM in that they were very dark skinned and farang orientated.

I then did a bit of window shopping and didn't see many girls out and about anywhere else.

So...

Mango Massage. This place has mediocre to sometimes even bad looking women but occasionally you will find gems here. This is known as a service orientated place and I have to say that both times I have been here I did get above average enthusiastic sex and BBBJ. I was too tired and still jet lagged from a 20 hour flight a couple days ago to be too selective. I just wanted no hassle service.

I walked inside and was presented with a 15 girl lineup on the couches at a little past 1:00pm. Out of the bunch only 1 caught my eye because she was short and cute.

Name: Jo (?)
Tits: 5 (pointy brown nipples that I don't like that much)
Body: 6. She had a cute face but she was TINY. Very prepubescent looking which made me feel dirty. I asked her how much she weighs and she said 42kg. I felt like a giant.
Fuck: 8 Very enthusiastic.
BJ: 10. I rarely give out 10's and I will explain later.
Overall: 8
Damage: 600 + 1500 + 400 tip = 2500

Summary: This girl said she has only been working for 2 weeks at Mango and I kind of believe her. She was very passionate and non jaded. This was a very short girl and she barely came up to my chest. There was no rushing or clock watching. She was eager to kiss on the mouth and gave me a very enthusiastic BBBJ which lasted about 20 min. Then after a nice fuck session she gave me another BBBJ. She would keep the head of my didi in her mouth and do a really slow blow with lots of tongue action which was very nice. I rarely get a BBBJ experience like this from a MP girl and I didn't ask for any of it she just did it on her own. I liked it very much and got her # later.

After my Mango session I went to Soi 4 and had lunch and did a bit of drinking for a few hours at a tiny and kind of shitty American bar and met the owner. Didn't care for the regular clientele much (mostly middle aged farang) and left after getting a nice buzz.

Since yesterday was my first day back on the prowl so I decided to do a bit of an evening walking tour of Sukhumvit and took a look at some FL spots.

On a lark I decided to check out Annie's Massage on soi 2. This place has a reputation as being a farang/non-asian MP. I was always curious about it. I had a pretty good feeling I wouldn't find anything appealing here but dropped by anyways since I had to use the toilet. Their fishbowl was filled at around 6pm with 25 girls. Only 1 looked remotely attractive because she was very tall and had an exotic thai-indian look. The rest were CIM dark skinned country isaan types with broad faces. The sort of girls farang like a lot just as I suspected before hand. The hostess here was a former MP girl and she also had a horrible attitude. I told her politely that I would come back tomorrow and she gave me a nasty frown and eye roll. This place is garbage.

I walked everywhere and was exhausted by the end of the day. I checked out KP 7 and Thermae and unfortunately both were absolutely empty! The entire KP7 back stretch had a bunch of tour buses parked outside around 9pm or so and no freelancers. Thermae's door was shut and locked at 7pm! I don't know what the situation is with both of these places but seeing big time FL joints empty makes me a little sad. I was looking forward to doing some window shopping. Maybe one of the BKK regulars here can fill me in on what happened to these two places. I hope they haven't been cleared out by the authorities permanently.
Glad you got past those pointy brownnipples. I hate those. I can never get over them and usually try to get out as fast as possible.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 20
z4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

r these the girls you get to choose from?

rmb to upz me if u like my posts...
Old 03-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4cht3r View Post
r these the girls you get to choose from?

this is the standard in bkk mp???

no thanks...I get better satisfied experience wanking myself off in my own hotel room.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 03-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
KingCrabs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting video.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadowzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, Will be in bkk from 5-12, anybody want chiong together can PM me
Old 03-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Modusoperandi, welcome back from your sabbatical away from LOS. Thermae (aka Star Wars cantina) only open from 8pm.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread