The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlyaffair View Post
Oh, but pay for long time also quite Bo hua, they quote like 3 or 4 hours for 2 shots at 4000
Any tactics to neg for overnite as they give excuses like stay far or got school tomorrow..hmm.

Btw, have up u,hope u can rtn favor
bro, u can go to the less popular joints at nana or go patpong if u want cheaper LT at 3000THB & the mamasans are more friendly, another thing i have learnt, always ask the agogo gals how long they can stay wif u & how many shots before u pay the barfine.........works 4 me & can get better svc fr the gals too...........
Old 28-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza are not really worth to visit.
I been cheonging Thailand for many years from Danok-Hatyai-Krabi-Phuket-Bangkok-Pattaya-Korat-Chiangmai.

dont waste your money on soi cowboy and Nana.

Pattaya is much more nicer than SC and NEP, there are lot of bear bar, Agogo and quality much better.

If you have more time, consider korat, 4 hours from Bangkok, gals quality here are the best. but you have to know how to speak thai. 2 pieces in korat have more than 40 gals, some of them really young.
Old 28-04-2011, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

.... just back from bkk, my drink kanna spike by a "i think underage" girl

I'm in one piece thou, we made love and i quickly go back to my hotel
Old 28-04-2011, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 28-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Agreed with naemlo comments.

To all newbies or first time entry into BKK even if you have cheong Joo Chiat, Geyland in Sillybore, in China, Batam, etc.

Don't ask silly questions and compared Geyland, Joo Chiat actions with Bangkok's agogo bars, G clubs, Bangkok girls with the Vietnamese, WLs, etc working in the lorongs, Mask51, Jazzy51, Golden Mile.

And don't you compared the pricing you that you paid such as SGD20 for Viets in Joo Chiat with the G Club ladies, oil massage ladies, soapy massage girls, agogo puyings working in Bangkok !!!!!.

If you want cheap, cheap, cheap to fuck; better you go to Lumpinni Park or pick a FL off Sukhumvit Road during the night.

And try to keep your wallet tightly in your pocket.

And no use your brains to access the situation and made limited moves to contribute to pay up a bit.

What the fuck do you think that us seniors are ?.

Having fun was good in Claudia but i never like to get a serious complaint from a senior regarding a newbie lack of contribution.

We are not your paymaster !!!.
Yeah, was disappointed that night. Some even worse, left without paying and with so many excuses.
Old 28-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Only one night left to look cute......only for today. Tomorrow, go home !.

Cannot do nothing to the puying that said i looked cute because...........she is BlueDragon193 teerak !.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry, uncle bluedragon going back to SG today.
Aiyah, she a working gal and anyone can book her. Don't be shy lah.

Bro Yokosi, photos already send to your email.
Old 28-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it their practice or subjective based on other factors.
Quote:
Any tactics to neg for overnite as they give excuses like stay far or got school tomorrow..hmm.
Most gers have to go back look after their baby or useless bf/gig/tirak. Some do study in the morning or have regular office job. There r 4 Rainbows in Nana, total more than 100 gers. Just pick 1 which sexify your conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digby View Post

Wow count yourself lucky, spiked n got back to hotel in 1 piece. BTW which pub u went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yeah, was disappointed that night. Some even worse, left without paying and with so many excuses.
Huh? That night I saw u, Yokosi n another guy.... so who was the 1 not paying? No wonder your face black black.
Old 28-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyah, she a working gal and anyone can book her. Don't be shy lah.
wow your avatar lady chio chio leh. Can intro? I follow up for u.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh? That night I saw u, Yokosi n another guy.... so who was the 1 not paying? No wonder your face black black.
Bro Yokosi is ok with me and have cheong a few times. It's the other Account Manager who pay a token sum only without paying his gal LD.

Are you back from Laos...waiting for your FR.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow your avatar lady chio chio leh. Can intro? I follow up for u.
Met her in Pattaya.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's the other Account Manager who pay a token sum only without paying his gal LD.

Are you back from Laos...waiting for your FR.
Told u that is 1 of the reason I dun meet up with samsters whom I never meet b4. Almost every days there r samster in BKK. Want to meet, buy me a meal or drinks then I might consider. U not sian with them??

Nothing much in Vientiane.... I like the city cos not many ppl n traffic.

Quote:
Met her in Pattaya.
Next trip to Pattaya count me in.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20102 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Yokosi, photos already send to your email.
Simi photo's show me leh

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Told u that is 1 of the reason I dun meet up with samsters whom I never meet b4. Almost every days there r samster in BKK. Want to meet, buy me a meal or drinks then I might consider. U not sian with them??

Nothing much in Vientiane.... I like the city cos not many ppl n traffic.

Next trip to Pattaya count me in.
I didn't know, he came along with by Bro Yokosi.

Will do in next month trip.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
..average Joe leh, can't spend that kind of money in one meal leh.. Any suggestion for a mid range buffet or restaurant? ..one good ice breaker..
Or simply, why not ask her to do the honours (brownie points!)?

If you wanna say sweet nothings to your date, Tawandeng may not be your cup of tea. Try:

Wasabi Jap restaurant, (unusual) soya bean stock steamboat with fine sliced meats to dunk in + rest jap menu. Better food and ambience than fast food type Fuji. In Esplanade 3rd flr, pricing not out of this world, easy access by MRT
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pittaya...7609702456762/
Old 28-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Simi photo's show me leh
Taken in Claudia and miss the one that he hang the flower on the big (.).. (.) singer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1