The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 10-05-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
...can easily gauge that there is a 'market rate' out there and these ladies usually do not host on the same day as well.

...Bros who frequent Japan and other countries (apart from the USA and Europe) would know that a session in Japan can cost as little as SGD 280. And this is for a lady well versed in domination, fully perverse and equipped with a sackful of toys and fetish gear.

Nothing against the locals here but to think that one needs to pay SGD 350 for a session with someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix is something I cannot envision.

Honestly, the Thais (decent practitioners and 2 hours flight away) need to make an influx into our shores, drum up supply and keep the scene in check.
While I am also not fond of 'someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix', I have to play a little devil's advocate here.

I believe the 'market rate' for local dommes who advertise on backpage is more like 250 - 300. For 350, you get a prettier (IMHO) and very well-groomed lady, also 'fully perverse' and equipped - with a full and heavy large suitcase load of toys and attire, shoes, boots and all. And you are hosted in a classier and more upmarket hotel than those at 'market rate'. I was lucky to have been hosted twice at 5-star hotels.

If one is to compare with the dommes in Tokyo - yes, the session fee is about 280 at current exchange rates. But you have to add another 70-80 for the love hotel rental, if you want something decent with enough space to play. The last time a La Siora domme visited SG, I paid 350 for the session, 100 'overseas session' fee and 150 for the room - making a total of 600.

And I have experienced a local who is darker mentally than any of the Japanese dommes I have sessioned with. But of course, I only found out how dark after several sessions. A genuine sadist, the only one to have drawn tears from my eyes. And that is the least of her darkness.

In Beijing and Shanghai (where the better dommes are in China), you are looking at a minimum spend of RMB1800 to 2000, which is SGD375 to 415. You do get 90-120 mins, but the thing is they do not do one-hour session at half price, so you do have to spend upwards of SGD375 (excluding hotel).

As for the Thais, I am not into their looks (just personal preference) which means it's a no-go for me right from the start, so I haven't much experience there. They'd have to be worlds ahead of our top locals and the Japanese skills-wise for me to put aside the looks
Old 10-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Snow is milf look, but figure not bad. SM skills is decent, on par with An er.
How about eva bro? An er chio? Is she back
Old 10-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post

And I have experienced a local who is darker mentally than any of the Japanese dommes I have sessioned with. But of course, I only found out how dark after several sessions. A genuine sadist, the only one to have drawn tears from my eyes. And that is the least of her darkness.
Are you referring to Mistress Aanja ? I can't think of anyone else ...
Old 10-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
How about eva bro? An er chio? Is she back
Eva is Snow, if I'm not wrong.

An er not bad looking. She looks mid 20s. Yeah she should be available. Her link is somewhere in this thread.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried beachesdomina from backpage? 400 1hr looks chio got review?
Old 10-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
For 350, you get a prettier (IMHO) and very well-groomed lady, also 'fully perverse' and equipped - with a full and heavy large suitcase load of toys and attire, shoes, boots and all. And you are hosted in a classier and more upmarket hotel than those at 'market rate'. I was lucky to have been hosted twice at 5-star hotels.

If one is to compare with the dommes in Tokyo - yes, the session fee is about 280 at current exchange rates. But you have to add another 70-80 for the love hotel rental, if you want something decent with enough space to play. The last time a La Siora domme visited SG, I paid 350 for the session, 100 'overseas session' fee and 150 for the room - making a total of 600.

I have yet to try this local, and I think I know who you are referring to, as I recall you have reviewed her before. Indeed a very classy lady who knows what it is all about, or at least better than most other locals.

The only local I have tried worthy of a mention alongside the Japanese is Aanya. I am not sure where she has gone as her website does not work, and I heard from the forum here she has retired?

Indeed, factoring in love hotel costs, the total cost of a session in Japan can hit 350 as well, and that's not including accommodation and flight costs. I am in a fortunate situation to be stationed in Japan half of my time, and I usually session out of Osaka and Nagoya instead of Tokyo, partly driven by cost and partly because of my base in Aichi prefecture. The La Siora establishment remains top notch but these days, there are cheaper alternatives in Japan. A typical session in Osaka costs me 20,000-22,000 yen (translating to SGD 250-280) for a 60 min session including love hotel cost. That's really a super price. The closest major city to me, Nagoya, is a tad more expensive but I can still get a session for 25,000 yen.

For the local scene here, I find it a little bizarre, because I find it more expensive yet not fulfilling and getting your money's worth. They simply know nothing about the mind of a male submissive. I need to try the local you recommended though, she's been on my radar for a long time
Old 10-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

IMHO, for the local scene, one simply cannot go wrong with An-er.
For a simple basic session and a decent massage for that price, she is hard to beat.

For bros sitting on the fence, you ought to do yourself a favor and make her your semi-regular

Not her fanboy here, but in the absence of good and viable alternatives, she is my go-to person by default locally
Old 10-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For the local scene here, I find it a little bizarre, because I find it more expensive yet not fulfilling and getting your money's worth. They simply know nothing about the mind of a male submissive. I need to try the local you recommended though, she's been on my radar for a long time
There are way too many local girls in it just for the money because from the outside, it looks like easy cash. No need to degrade yourself and provide sex, just pick up a whip and command the customer to do whatever. It's ridiculous seeing some girls who are at a fresh age of 18-20 years old advertising their domming services.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
johnmo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
There are way too many local girls in it just for the money because from the outside, it looks like easy cash. No need to degrade yourself and provide sex, just pick up a whip and command the customer to do whatever. It's ridiculous seeing some girls who are at a fresh age of 18-20 years old advertising their domming services.
Agree with you, Don't waste money on the locals. Thus hope the bros here can help review more of the overseas dom who came so everyone here can have a better experience.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Not everyone seeking a complicated sessions out of a Domme, some perhaps are just as happy with grovelling at her feet or getting fulfilled when the Domme scold or perhaps slap him to put him in place .....these are just few examples.

Some of the local Dommes are indeed sadist/dominant and able to fulfill these kind of scenarios. That's the reason there are still in service. To be fair, everybody has to start somewhere at some point ..

Yes, for more complicated sessions scenarios like psychological/mental games, roleplaying, shibari..., these are perhaps lacking. This is probably due to lack of coaching and current state does not provide any development opportunity.

I am one of those that is happy with 'simple' session. One thing we all agree is that the tribute is on the high side of the scale.

Given the current scenario locally, how much you guys think is the fair price?
Old 12-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Are you referring to Mistress Aanja ? I can't think of anyone else ...
Quote:
I have yet to try this local, and I think I know who you are referring to, as I recall you have reviewed her before. Indeed a very classy lady who knows what it is all about, or at least better than most other locals.

The only local I have tried worthy of a mention alongside the Japanese is Aanya. I am not sure where she has gone as her website does not work, and I heard from the forum here she has retired?

…For the local scene here, I find it a little bizarre, because I find it more expensive yet not fulfilling and getting your money's worth. They simply know nothing about the mind of a male submissive. I need to try the local you recommended though, she's been on my radar for a long time
While Anja was fun and skilled, I am referring to Xenia in this case. My type physically and gets more fun the more you see her. Just remember she's also human and she has conservative instincts (ironic I know, but it's the way she was raised). She needs time to open up. She will do more than good enough with her playful nature from the first session, but become a regular and she may show you her dark side…
Old 12-05-2017, 04:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
berliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm based in Europe and I've had sessions in all kinds of places, but the best by far was in Japan. In two weeks I'm visiting Nagoya for the first time.

What places / mistresses would you recommend in Nagoya? I don't speak Japanese. I found the clubs iSM and Absolute online. iSM sounds good, Absolute has very little information on the mistresses and their preferences

Then I noticed that some people here mentioned good experiences in Thailand. With whom? Maybe I haven't found the right dommes, but my experience with double-dom sessions at two different studios and one independent mistress was that they are eager to recreate all kinds of practices but don't give me the impression that they are truly dominant.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure what's up locally these days but more and more ladies seem to be getting into the scene (as evident on backpage). From the ads, can easily gauge that there is a 'market rate' out there and these ladies usually do not host on the same day as well.

Well I'm sure they are enjoying brisk business. Bros who frequent Japan and other countries (apart from the USA and Europe) would know that a session in Japan can cost as little as SGD 280. And this is for a lady well versed in domination, fully perverse and equipped with a sackful of toys and fetish gear.

Nothing against the locals here but to think that one needs to pay SGD 350 for a session with someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix is something I cannot envision.

Honestly, the Thais (decent practitioners and 2 hours flight away) need to make an influx into our shores, drum up supply and keep the scene in check.
Yep. I would never patronize these women. They are making a mockery out of BDSM, just using whips to whack a guys back, and then letting him lick their feet does not make them a dominatrix. And the tribute they charge for this nonsense is ridiculous.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Contact Mistress Hibiki on Facebook or twitter. She is the owner of Club Absolute and H Bar in Nagoya. She should be able to recommend you the type of Mistress you prefer, since I guess very little English details on their website about the Mistresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berliner View Post
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm based in Europe and I've had sessions in all kinds of places, but the best by far was in Japan. In two weeks I'm visiting Nagoya for the first time.

What places / mistresses would you recommend in Nagoya? I don't speak Japanese. I found the clubs iSM and Absolute online. iSM sounds good, Absolute has very little information on the mistresses and their preferences

Then I noticed that some people here mentioned good experiences in Thailand. With whom? Maybe I haven't found the right dommes, but my experience with double-dom sessions at two different studios and one independent mistress was that they are eager to recreate all kinds of practices but don't give me the impression that they are truly dominant.
Old 13-05-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I concur. Club Absolute is your best bet in Nagoya. Mistress Hibiki would be able to make some recommendations. If you're looking for someone in Absolute that speaks english, I would recommend Mistress Risa. She is very good, but that also makes her the most popular Domme in Absolute
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1