The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9417 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Last season Arsenal was no where to be in contention. This season they were well and truly in all 4 competition till end Feb.

However, statistically Arsenal has lost the ground from last year.
In BPL/EPL last year they had 75 points with +42 goal diff and they finished third. While this year they have 67 points with +29 goal difference. Though there is 1 game to go.

I am sure Arsenal has lost many fans becuase of inconsistent performances. I hope they can buy good players and sell off some crappy ones.

Who would you like to see leave the Arsenal before next season? and who will be possible replacement?
Old 20-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They need a central defender and a holding mid. Goalkeeper too.
Old 20-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

they need some new ideas rather than the passing football...
Old 01-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

I have been waiting for Arsenal to buy new players and so far have been disappointed like previous years. Lets see when mr. wenger will buy.

Also, fabregas, nasri, clichy situation is not helping. They must sort it out one way or the other.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, wenger like to talk only but no action, i will not be suprise if next season he is being sack..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

I am sad to read stuff like...

Nasri talking about wanting to win titles and the Ballon D’Or, but if he wanted to win titles so badly, he could have contributed some more in the title run-in. It isn’t just Nasri, other Arsenal players have said they need to leave to win things. They could have won things for Arsenal had they performed themselves last season. I get the sense that some players are avoiding responsibility for failures and think moving will guarantee them success. A bit of loyalty and harder work could be all that is needed, instead of blaming others. Football is a team game, but individual players need to consider what they could have done better, or if they could have done more, in order to help the team.

Nasri definitely had a good season, but went missing during the run-in. There was no Freddie Ljungberg or Robert Pires-like inspiration from him when we needed players to step up and take responsibility at key moments. The only one to do so was Robin van Persie. Before blaming others and wanting to leave, I think players should look at themselves and show a bit of loyalty to the club that gave them the chance to develop at a high level. Should Nasri do that, it would go a long way to endearing himself to Arsenal fans and helping us next season.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

With Fabregas, Nasri and Clichy, a lot of fans appear to have already assumed that they’ve left. However, I might be being overly optimistic here, there are no guarantees we won’t be seeing them in Arsenal shirts next season. All three wouldn’t automatically be in the first XI of the clubs they’re supposed to be going to so wouldn’t play as much football as they would at Arsenal. The Clichy deal seems the most likely, but should Fabregas and Nasri realise they won’t actually play regularly and if Arsene Wenger show some resilience by rejecting bids, there is a chance, admittedly a small one, that they’ll still be at the Emirates next season. Until deals are actually done, the situation isn’t as disastrous as the media are making it out to be at Arsenal.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
With Fabregas, Nasri and Clichy, a lot of fans appear to have already assumed that they’ve left. However, I might be being overly optimistic here, there are no guarantees we won’t be seeing them in Arsenal shirts next season. All three wouldn’t automatically be in the first XI of the clubs they’re supposed to be going to so wouldn’t play as much football as they would at Arsenal. The Clichy deal seems the most likely, but should Fabregas and Nasri realise they won’t actually play regularly and if Arsene Wenger show some resilience by rejecting bids, there is a chance, admittedly a small one, that they’ll still be at the Emirates next season. Until deals are actually done, the situation isn’t as disastrous as the media are making it out to be at Arsenal.

totally agree to bro chatlovers....however, how come no news of selling Arasvhin and Bendner..they should go......
Old 06-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

hi all gunners bros.. glad to see there's a dedicated thread here..

however i am very very disappointed with wenger liao.. he too stubborn liao and too stingy.. i think this year will maybe drop out of top 4.. he can't seems to be able to attract players liao, and also gd quality players command high price which he don't pay for that kind of sum plus the salary also cannot fight with other big clubs.. very sian liao see the club in this state.

if wenger can't get enough good players in, i guess besides fabegas, nasir, more will soon leave the club.. we can't really blame the players, because every year so disppointing, always gd start in the beg of season aug - jan/feb, then from mar onwards all the way down.. if you analysis the last 5-6 seasons, the trend is the same, title contenders beg of season, but come feb/mar start to collapse liao. but still manager do not do anything.. sad.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, maybe the management should get rid of arsene wenger since he cannot perform. Till now no news yet, for a world class defender and the midfield issue has not reslove yet.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 09-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Arsenal is close to signing striker Gervinho.
I believe he would be good addition to RVP and Chamakh.
We can sell out Bendtner and raise money to buy defenders. Specially that we have sold Clichy. I wonder why cant Wenger go for Shay Given.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hunter1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wahh.. I didnt know sbf got arsenal section!! Definitely will camp here more often... Sadly, We gonna lose nasry or clichy soon..

Hope that wenger can seal mata deal off...

Since i have fabregas twitter as this is quoted from soccernet

Interesting tweet from Cesc Fabregas. He's missing the Arsenal pre-season tour of Asia due to injury, but these don't sound like the words of a man about to sign for Barcelona: "Im sorry to all the fans in Asia that I wont be on the tour. After just returning from Indonesia I know how special u all r. Ill make it up."

Last edited by hunter1; 09-07-2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter1 View Post
Wahh.. I didnt know sbf got arsenal section!! Definitely will camp here more often... Sadly, We gonna lose nasry or clichy soon..

Hope that wenger can seal mata deal off...

Since i have fabregas twitter as this is quoted from soccernet

Interesting tweet from Cesc Fabregas. He's missing the Arsenal pre-season tour of Asia due to injury, but these don't sound like the words of a man about to sign for Barcelona: "Im sorry to all the fans in Asia that I wont be on the tour. After just returning from Indonesia I know how special u all r. Ill make it up."
Welcome bro to Arsenal thread. btw, clichy has been sold couple of days ago. I hope Nasri remains with Arsenal.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Yes, shay given is a good choice for a good keeper.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hunter1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Welcome bro to Arsenal thread. btw, clichy has been sold couple of days ago. I hope Nasri remains with Arsenal.
Haha.. Thanks bro.. Yeah just read from soccernet that clichy has been sold.. Sighh.. One of my favorite player anywyas..

Ihate to see arsenal keep losing and hate wenger.. But somehow i keep believing in him.. Man... Just love arsenal so much when henri was stil there...

Guess that arsenal needs big players rather training camp...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1