The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
smashin

Old 25-11-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Just watched an episode of "Singapore social" in Netflix. I had enough. This people are not born locals. They are on s passes, expats, PR and new citizens. Fooling around, and into scam nothing more.

The thing in Paul Foster. He is good actually, look away from his tattoo. Only problem. He did not serve NS. NS55. 3 kings. SAF, SBF and CD. All men who wish to move ahead in this country, must gave 2 yrs of his times to this country. Of course do not break the laws. Politics is ok.

The foreign ladies in the serials. Easy to get lay. However, guys be very careful of them. Protects all the times, screw them with french caps.

Meantime. If u are free and wanting a good LOL. Watch this serials.
This one is like SG trying too hard to copy bling empire leh......
Old 28-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Movies for download

I wasted mine time watching this movie. Only attraction are PRC SYT actress. Good story but no leading actor. A story written for Kris Wu. W/o him the movie CMI.

As I wrote he could be having his daily exercise in PRC jail. Justice is served. 13 yrs jailed is a long time. And we are talking about 13 CNY, and 3 GEs from 2023. A delivery man said this morning.

He has served 8 mths jailed 5 yrs ago for being Ah Long runner. No more. He has this advice to Kris Wu in PRC. Cannot take the lock up ask for death sentences. No prisoner can take mental lockup. The world move forward, and he remains behind bars. I thanked him.
Old 28-11-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

Anybody has "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish 2022" to share?
Thanks in advance.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Movies for download

In the 1980 exploitation film Cannibal Holocaust, Professor Harold Monroe – a New York University anthropologist (played by prolific adult actor Robert Kerman) – heads into the Amazonian rainforest, on the trail of a missing documentary crew.

In the story, a crew of “four brave young Americans” have disappeared while shooting a film about the rainforests – dubbed “the green inferno” – and their primitive, cannibalistic tribes. Led into rainforests by one such tribe, Professor Monroe has second thoughts. “I don’t know about this,” he says to one companion. “I think they want us for dinner tonight.”

The line suggests something of a funny bone beneath the real meat of Cannibal Holocaust – controversial, unrelenting, and still shocking more than 40 years later.
--------------
I watched it on VHS back into the 1990s. Bach then was horror, today we watched it again we can tell is fake. Worth to bring back memory. That period of times we had such horror films that are ban. And folks travelled into JB, and hid it into Spore.

2 serials not classic actually. I called cheap productions. Shocking Asia, shocking Thailand. Faces of deaths. Film distrubtors copy it into VCD and DVD.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbndre View Post
Anyone has the latest hong kong movie Warriors of Future (Chinese: 明日戰記) staring Louis Koo on mega?

Mega link
Old 07-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
treetop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys

Does anyone has Equalizer 2 ?
Thanks
Old 07-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 16
oros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to behold

too big a request but anyone got The Walking Dead all seasons?
Old 07-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 16
Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!Titsman is one of the Best!

Hello bros,

By any chance, anyone have Mega "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" already?
Old 07-12-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

If anyone has Slam Dunk movie, please share!
Old 07-12-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
If anyone has Slam Dunk movie, please share!
hd out already???
Old 09-12-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 16
arbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of lightarbndre is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
Thank you for it!

PM me if you're keen to exchange points! Link your nick when you up me

In Q-
Old 10-12-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
qwertyuiopz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the upload. Any chance to get Notre Dame on Fire the movie?
Old 10-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone have link to the Korean movie Alienoid?
Old 10-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 17
bikini_lover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikini_lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all! Who has the old 2009 Avatar ?
i want to download to watch again before Avatar2 out..
Appreciated!
Old 11-12-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikini_lover View Post
Hi all! Who has the old 2009 Avatar ?
i want to download to watch again before Avatar2 out..
Appreciated!
https://mega.nz/file/QRlWgbjR#VfQZ_0...K-WFkS1wK4YjJo

Avatar.2009.Extended.1080p.BluRay.10Bit.X265.DD.5. 1

Enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1