The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
balou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi thanks for your answer,
But I'd like to see his face
Old 18-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
balou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a precision
But I'd like to see the face of Sarah
Old 18-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
addoode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro wanna chiong tonight? msg me, i'm free.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
sin_sex is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by addoode View Post
any bro wanna chiong tonight? msg me, i'm free.
Bro, I just reach Seoul today, now stay at PJ hotel. Where to meet?
Old 18-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
addoode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sident View Post
I cannot remember the name of the 2nd place I visited, but here are the directions I followed:

From Hongdae Ipgu station Exit #1 and make an immediate right, you would walk a short block and make the first left into a narrow street. The kiss-bang is at the end of the block on your right, on the second floor of a brick building. Alternate directions for the same place are to walk straight out of Exit #1 and walk one block, you would then make a right on the first large street and walk one block. The kiss-bang should be on the near-side far corner on your right, on the second floor in a brick building.

I went to this kiss bang on a weekday, around 11pm. The operator was a young guy who was pretty friendly, he spoke basic english. Asked me if I understood the rules of a kiss bang, I said yes, he took my money and showed me to the room. He didn't ask me what type of girl I preferred though, I guess he may have wanted to avoid further conversation, but if you have a preference I suggest you tell the operator up front. This girl was alot hotter, I'd give her a 9/10, very pretty face. However while she was friendly enough, we didn't really click. Did petting for about 30minutes before I unzipped my pants. Unfortunately she said a handjob would cost additional 10,000 KRW. In hindsight, I should have double-checked with the operator instead of assuming same rates. In the end it cost 80,000 KRW in total. At this point little head took over big head so I paid and got my HJ. Overall she was a looker but didn't get alot of GFE from her.
I think this place is called Kiss Plus. The signboard very big lol.
Old 20-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
billycorgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Managed to 'get away' from family and read the last few pages from this thread, unfortunately didnt have enuf time to visit kiss rooms in hongdaes (7plus/shop).

Did wandering around last tuesday night nearby my hotel, and saw anma's sign. Went inside but getting a straight NO . Then walk some more into some area where there is a lots of russian/uzbeks shops, and saw another anma . The guy quote 230,000 on the calc but i couldnt understand the packages he offered. Definitely some action but not sure its a relay or just massage + fj . I waited 15 minutes as there is none fl available at that time but then i decided to leave as the environment there looks scary abit. Dont want to be abducted by the kgb .

Today im in yong pyong for skiing. Doubt any actions around here but i be back in seoul on fri but only have few hours free time to cheong. Really wanna try this kiss room thingy hopefully some bro can give some advice if there is any nearby. Saw a site called www kissday dot me, they have huge chain of kiss bangs , even in mapo / hongdae. Not sure if this is actually same shop as 7shop mentioned previously in this thread.

http://image.map.naver.com/eclipse/i...3357-02961.png

The shop at the center of the map .

Also they have chain few stations from where i stay which i hope i git time to visit before goin back sg.

http://image.map.naver.com/eclipse/i...3398-02971.png

http://image.map.naver.com/eclipse/i...3376-02966.png
Old 21-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Just visit the shop kissday at hongik univ. the shop have yellow signboard and its an underground shop. From hongik univ exit 5, turn left and immidiately right on the first junction. head straight until u reach the main road, then turn right. The shop got pink door leads to underground. U cant miss it as it is near to a vet and pharmacy. When i reached there is 1 hot lady alight from taxi and straight away went into the joint. I follow her short after and as usual there is cctv and a locked door. Was tgen greeted by a young korean. Unfortunately i didnt make any reservation and there is no girl can attend me even if i wait. Sad.

I then went to the7shop (location was mentioned earlier in the thread)near exit 8 and was greeted by a lady. She then lead me to a room and later a girl about in the 20s came. For the first 20minutes is really frustrating as she doest speak korean and she also make hamsap face. Google translate didnt help much as it didnt translate properly both ways. She also seems reluctant when we start to kiss. Then a kpop songs that i know was on air so we start talk about kpop. Then she start telling me in google translate that i was her first singaporean and she was afraid. We continue to chat and we making out much better. But that was only for the lat 10 monutes out of my 1 hr. she said sorry, give her number n email.

Name : eun se
Face : 6.5
Body : 7 slim with good figure
Service : 4 as she was afraid 3/4 of the session
Rtf : maybe other joint first that is if i come to korea agAin .
Old 21-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi bro,

It's the luck of the draw some times. 7Kiss Shop has a website but I know ditto for Korean so I can't sign up. Can't speak much besides hello and goodbye either so no way to make reservations. Just plain dumb luck I got two hot ladies in a row. I guess if one has the time, they can pay a visit in person to make a reservation and if needed, to go back? Just a suggestion.

Anyway, i may be heading back to Seoul at the end of this month, bro Shim, any advice how to book Mango and Panni at Hera? Like to try them for 30min/30min session... Think it will be fun, two aces at once for anma, woohoo!
Old 22-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Userxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does any bro here knows any booking club in Seoul? Maybe gangnam area? Please recommend if you know any? I'm thinking of going to these booking club tonight...
Old 22-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi guys I will be in Seoul staying in gangnam area on 26-31st december. Next wednesday onwards. Any soul wanna party or cheong together ? I am open and game for it. Let me know. Thanks
Old 23-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trippykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Hera yesterday around 5p.m

Was kindly greeted right when I walked inside. Felt like a star haha. I did a 1 shot / 1 hour deal. Paid 180,000.

My FR:
Looks: 8 (Mid 20s - looked like a k-pop girl)
Boobs: 7 (At least B cup but looks very good)
Body: 8 (Body was amazing. Shaped like a bottle)
Bbbj: 9 (She was friggin good with the Bbbj)
Fj: 8 (Moaned every stepped of the way. Very good GFE like session)

I would definitely return! Address tip was spot on!
Old 26-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Thank god for this link if not I would not know how to spend my 1 day of RnR in Seoul

My belated FRs dated 09/Dec, as follow

1st stop went to myeong dong see see look look charbo to build up the mood. Indeed a lot of swee charbo. Eat lunch there feed stomach, and next stop to feed my bro

2nd stop, went to Eve anma. Direction in this thead is very good, cannot go wrong. Found the place, stand outside the glass door peep peep. The lady at the counter ask me to come in. I cannot speak any Korean at all. But I can understand she say 1 hr 3 girl 230K, I say, ‘nono, 1 hr, 2 girl ok?’. She say ‘2 girl, 30min, 30min ok?’ I say ‘ok’. The guy bring me to the room. Geylang kind of room. He ask me to shower 1st.. I a bit blur, shower myself? Anyway, I super cold, so I go ahead n shower myself in hot water. After a while, girl #1 came in, I forget her name liao, quite young, sweet looking. Only problem is A cup. But her cute attitude makes up for it. She ask me 2 girl right? I say yes, then she said, (indicate to herself) 1 time, and another girl 1 time (meaning want me to come 2 time) fighting fighting!!! Damn cute. So I know why I shower alone, cause action start immediately. After 1st shot. She bring me to shower with the gel thing on the chair… damn shiok… bro immediately up.. but no action there, just the bath. After bath finish, smoke n chat a bit, with her limited English. Girl #2 came in. em.. girl #2, face actually more swee. Girl #1 I feel looks more like jap then Korean. But girl #2 have the Korean look and bigger boobs. But enhance when I touch. But #2 face more black and more machine like. No emotion. Just wack, smoke and chat a bit then im off. Dress up and leave eve a happy man. But happyman no enough… 1st time in seoul and only 1 day of RnR. And it is only early evening, night is still young. So decide to go for 3rd stop

3rd stop, 588, again. Direction in this thread is super. Found the place, very interesting. Bare the bitter cold and walk around. Set target on 1. She knouk on glass ask me to come. I go, I ask how much in English, she say 100, I say ‘not 70?’ she say ok, ask me to go in. I went in, brought to a room. she then show me a timer that say 25min, I say ok. She clean my bro up with water and action start. Oh, I forget to say that this girl.. is much much more pretty and figure better than the previous girl #1 and #2. Tall, slim, pretty and big B cup. Service is quite good also except for the clock is ticking. Manage to cum. Leg weak…. sperm gone, $ gone. Time to call it a day.

4th stop… no choice.. have to go gangnam take some pic and post on FB if not gf will ask go where whole day. Do show have to do whole series. Had dinner there and went back to hotel a very happy man 1 day in seoul

Thank u for reading… if u bother to read all
Old 27-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Oh sarah how i wish u wrote ur last post last week. I really looking for a companion for making out w/o fucking. Oh well... I guess i have to save more $$$ for another trip to korea. Nice country
Old 27-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
showtime2169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmiehn View Post
Hi guys

For a month, I am offering a new type of service!
GFE without FJ which is..... Kissing, playing with tits, BJ, HJ, role playing, strip tease, fetishes and much more! (i might bring my secret toys )
the rate is 130,000 (outcalls)

Email me if you are interested!!
Stay warm!!!!!!!! Have a sexy day!
How much is the incall service--do you have parking?
Old 27-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmiehn View Post
Hi guys

For a month, I am offering a new type of service!
GFE without FJ which is..... Kissing, playing with tits, BJ, HJ, role playing, strip tease, fetishes and much more! (i might bring my secret toys )
the rate is 130,000 (outcalls)

Email me if you are interested!!
Stay warm!!!!!!!! Have a sexy day!
Hi Sarah,

Already sent an email to you abt 2 weeks ago but no reply yet, do get back to me soon. Thanks babe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1