The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Like a tsunami, all sorts of ideas flooded into my brain as I drove home.

As much as I wanted to catch them in the act, a part of me was reluctant to believe that Wanda would so blatantly betray my love towards her. I decided to check the kitchen and the toilet first. Expectedly, there was nobody there. I then proceeded to the other rooms, leaving my master bedroom last. All of them showed no signs of activity which led me to the master bedroom. With my heart in my mouth, I walked towards my room and turned the door knob.

It was locked.

Oh no, why is the master bedroom locked? Hope that nobody is inside the room.

Where is my Wanda?
Old 09-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
flow of story is smooth, and wait the next episode uploading
Thanks Bro georgie1994. Hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Oh no, why is the master bedroom locked? Hope that nobody is inside the room.

Where is my Wanda?
Your one ah, Bro diputs1269?

You take go home lor! Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-03-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I got to the front door, I pushed all these crazy ideas to the back of my head. I had to focus on the task at hand. I fumbled with my keys. I made a mental note that I should have taken out my padlock key and main door key so that they wouldn't make so much noise and I struggled to unlock the gate. As the door creaked open, I surveyed the seemingly empty flat - there was nobody in the living room as expected.

As much as I wanted to catch them in the act, a part of me was reluctant to believe that Wanda would so blatantly betray my love towards her. I decided to check the kitchen and the toilet first. Expectedly, there was nobody there. I then proceeded to the other rooms, leaving my master bedroom last. All of them showed no signs of activity which led me to the master bedroom. With my heart in my mouth, I walked towards my room and turned the door knob.

It was locked.
Why was my master bedroom door locked? All those crazy thoughts flooded my mind again and I wanted to bang the door down with my fists. I pricked my ears for any noise but I could hear nothing. Could they have heard me come home and they are holing themselves inside the room, waiting for me to leave? It was déjà vu for me; just like the time when my family almost caught me fucking Wanda in the master bedroom had they come home earlier. Was this my comeuppance?

I tried the knob of the master bedroom door again. It's locked. Confirm.

With shaking hands, I fumbled with the bunch of keys in my pants pocket. I finally unlocked the door and pushed the door wide open. Like a paparazzi hungry for his next scoop, I took out my phone and started video recording; there was no way I would let evidence slip out of my hands. I was going to show this evidence to Adek's principal and shame this idiot for what he's worth. His reputation would be tarnished!

I felt the cool air of the room. That adulterous pair must have just turned off the air-conditioner. Fucking in comfort, I see. I turned on the lights. There was nobody in the room although the bed was a mess; as if some one or some "two" had just slept on it. "Bastard." I cursed under my breath. They must have retreated to the attached bathroom.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom, my heart pounding even faster. I reached for the door knob and gave it a twist, expecting it to be locked.

But it wasn't.

I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. Maybe they had given up hiding and was ready to confront me. Recalling how haughty that pot-bellied man was made me sick. I braced myself for another fight; this time I am in the right. He had trespassed my home. He was fucking my maid. Even if he wasn't, from my video recording, I could prove that he was alone with my maid in my toilet. Who, in the right mind would do such a thing?

Taking another deep breath, I twisted the door knob and give it a slight push.

"Oei!" was all I could muster as the door swung open. This was the moment of truth.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 09-03-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Adek ???

Camping
Old 10-03-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
brece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg please continue TS
Old 10-03-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice share, look forward to more.
Old 10-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why was my master bedroom door locked? All those crazy thoughts flooded my mind again and I wanted to bang the door down with my fists.

"Oei!" was all I could muster as the door swung open. This was the moment of truth.
Wanda in the toilet 'pangsai"
Old 10-03-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
itchybottomside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, support!
Old 10-03-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwat View Post
Adek ???

Camping
Good one, Bro jwat. Heh heh. But no, he's at school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brece View Post
Omg please continue TS
Will try to continue, Bro brece. But the connection here sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterl23 View Post
Nice share, look forward to more.
Sharing is caring, Bro Masterl23. Heh heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wanda in the toilet 'pangsai"
Ya. Ya. She lock the master bedroom door but not the toilet door, Bro diputs1269?

But then again, if you ever had maids, some of the things they do will make you roll your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchybottomside View Post
Thank you for your support, Bro itchybottomside. Will try to continue regularly.

Old 10-03-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
I slowly made my way to the bathroom, my heart pounding even faster. I reached for the door knob and gave it a twist, expecting it to be locked.

But it wasn't.

I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. Maybe they had given up hiding and was ready to confront me. Recalling how haughty that pot-bellied man was made me sick. I braced myself for another fight; this time I am in the right. He had trespassed my home. He was fucking my maid. Even if he wasn't, from my video recording, I could prove that he was alone with my maid in my toilet. Who, in the right mind would do such a thing?

All that excitement build-up was for nothing.

The toilet ended up being empty. No naked bodies. No fucking. There wasn't even anybody taking a shit inside.

Then why the locked door? Could I have mistakenly locked the door in my haste to get out of the flat? I mentally retraced my steps, from the moment I woke up up till the part I saw the white car leaving Adek's school. But before I could solve this mystery, my phone started to scream 'bloody murder'.

It was my boss on the line. And he wasn't pleased.

"Serfly! Where are you? The whole office is waiting for you to start the meeting!" Damn it! I couldn't have chosen a better time to screw up.

I left my home as hurriedly as I came back. But I made sure I gave the place another check before I locked up and left. When I got to my car, I saw a piece of white paper lodged beneath my windscreen wiper. "Great! A parking ticket." I muttered under my breath as I snatched the paper, freeing it from captivity.

I went back to an office of angry faces; made some silly excuse that Adek had forgotten his books and I needed to double-back to his school. The day was basically spoiled so I had no intent to put in any extra hours that day; I shut off my terminal and made my way to my car and drove home the moment the work day was over.

I got home pretty early and this surprised Adek and Wanda.

"Sir balik." Wanda greeted me as I entered the flat. Adek craned his head from under his mobile phone and gave me a look before going back to his game. The morning's mystery was still weighing heavily on my head and I wondered how I should broach this subject to Wanda? Should I be very frank and straightforward and ask her directly or should I spend some time observing her first?

Dinner was a quiet affair as we silently ate our meal at the table. Adek was playing with his phone as he ate. This irritated me and I began glaring angrily at him. He continued playing, oblivious to my stares but Wanda was quick to notice this and gently nudged Adek.

"What?" Adek asked. Wanda quietly nodded at his phone before darting her eyes in my direction. Rebellious as he was getting, Adek didn't want to test my patience as he set his phone aside and finished his meal as quickly as he could. As he got up to leave, I cleared my throat, signalling to him that I had something to say.

Adek seemed oblivious; he left his plate of half-eaten food on the table, picked up his phone and proceeded to the living room.

"What do you take this home for?" I bellowed. Adek stopped in his tracks. He turned and looked at me; his eyes challenging my words.

"You are just a primary school boy. Don't give me that attitude." I shouted. Adek didn't back down. He continued to stare at me, clenching his fists in defiance.

"You not happy, is it?" I challenged him, "that stunt you pulled the other day at school; you think you very smart, is it?"

"I was late." Adek hissed.

"And that gave you the excuse to treat me, your father, the way you did? What do you take me for? Your servant?" I said as I stood up.

Adek started his defense - ranging from how he lost his mother and was now 'handicapped' because he comes from a 'single parent' family to how I made him 'lose face' by quarreling with Mr Neo, a prominent member of the Parents-Teachers Association so much so the other boys started making fun of him. He went on with this tirade but I knew I had to put my foot down. I felt disrespected and maybe the thought of Wanda leaving with 'Mr Neo' was the last straw.

"Enough!" I shouted. I went up towards Adek, snatched his phone and flung it across the room. The room fell into silence. Hot tears rolled down Adek's eyes as I felt a pang of guilt for treating him this way.

"You may have lost your mother but make no mistake - I have also lost my wife. So if you think you are the only one who has lost a loved one. Think again." I said as I found myself sobbing uncontrollably. It is true that sex between my wife and I was close to non-existent, but she was my lawfully wedded wife, nonetheless and I missed her dearly. It was my turn to let loose and I flew off my handle; whatever complaints Adek had, I was sure to counter it and add on to them. In my mind's eye, I was the true victim in this whole situation because I was now not only the father but also the mother and the sole breadwinner of this family. And I wanted Adek to see this. I wanted Adek to feel my pain. I wanted Adek to respect me.

Sensing that I now have the upper-hand, I took this chance to set down some rules. Firstly, I was going to get Adek a tutor. He protested but a glare from him silenced that. Secondly, I announced that with my wife gone, the household responsibilities fell upon Wanda's shoulders and he was to respect her as he would an elder sister. I wanted to tell him that Wanda would soon be his step-mother but I felt it was too soon; as if I didn't honor my wife's death. And also, after today's episode, I had reservations towards Wanda.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 10-03-2022 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Some updates would be nice

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 02-06-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
"Now" busy looking for a tutor for Adek cos his results very bad and exams coming soon, Bro Bigbluebird.

You got any good recommendation? Heh heh!

Old 02-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchybottomside View Post
Support from here as well
Old 02-06-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
Support from here as well
Thank you for your support Bro Bigbluebird and Bro AmpedUp.

Wonder how this thread got fired up again cos I just started updating on Adek's Home Tutor(s) but who knows? Maybe something over there may jog my memory of Wanda and I do a double back?

In any case, thank you both for your support. I will try my best.

A bit tough to update when my son is around (still in that 'self righteous' stage) so hope you all understand.

Old 02-06-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A bit tough to update when my son is around (still in that 'self righteous' stage) so hope you all understand
No problem bro we understand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1