The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Seems like she has achieved her purpose. You believe in her story totally. She gets to keep the gold gifts. Cleverly, she also used them to show her customers and spin a story that she is special and not money faced. Now all her customers think better of her.

Then Mdm not money face goes back to shaking our cocks for money. Why will someone who left her home country to shake cocks in SG not be motivated by money?
Hahaha. Its so true.
Gong tao starting. Then go deeper and deeper then stuck in their stories.

A ML I know who is still in sg. 2nd or 3rd time in sg. 7-8mths here liao. Tell me no boyfriend no partner. Keep kcing me. Say stay with friend so cannot video call when reach home.I saw her and a man in amk hub supermarket buying groceries. Hold hand walk home. I gei gei text her. She say she talking train home. Sg too small lah. Lol. However I will still find her lah. Cos the hand technique is good leh. Just purely business not love or relationship.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Just sharing.

Dun mind me saying this.
I feel many sg men kana KC becos sg woman are too boring.
Not sweet talker and sexual activity low.

My china guy friend in sg say it's like a disgrace to have a ML or FL as a girlfriend or wife.

Recently I found a 50+50 release joint.
If u think goijg another joint can help to jump of ur current ml/FL pls pm me for contact.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Seems like she has achieved her purpose. You believe in her story totally. She gets to keep the gold gifts. Cleverly, she also used them to show her customers and spin a story that she is special and not money faced. Now all her customers think better of her.

Then Mdm not money face goes back to shaking our cocks for money. Why will someone who left her home country to shake cocks in SG not be motivated by money?
Have being looking for her for 4 years. Whether is she telling the truth doesnt matter cause i am just sharing a story here. I am not kc by her yet.
Old 18-12-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Dun mind me saying this.
I feel many sg men kana KC becos sg woman are too boring.
Not sweet talker and sexual activity low.

My china guy friend in sg say it's like a disgrace to have a ML or FL as a girlfriend or wife.
It's not that most of these SG guys don't know or haven't been warned by their close friends. Many of these guys are not in the preferred list of our unreasonably demanding SG ladies. So if they wish to get married, marrying a foreigner is the logical choice. Even if marrying a ML has a high chance of divorce, at least it's worth a gamble for many guys.

I feel if a SG guy wishes to marry a foreigner, the first choice should be a Malaysian lady. Many of them are not in the MP industry and they really are good wife material. Given the political situation in MY, many of these ladies will prefer to settle down in SG for good if they have a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
Have being looking for her for 4 years. Whether is she telling the truth doesnt matter cause i am just sharing a story here. I am not kc by her yet.
Having been here for 4 years, she has seen all types of Singaporean men by now. She will know how to handle us emotionally. Not doubting your sharing. Just highlighting there may be a deeper angle on what she is doing. It's good that you are not KC by her yet.
Old 18-12-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

But one thing for sure, 99% of MLs will be very faithful to our “Yusof Ishak”
Old 19-12-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's not that most of these SG guys don't know or haven't been warned by their close friends. Many of these guys are not in the preferred list of our unreasonably demanding SG ladies. So if they wish to get married, marrying a foreigner is the logical choice. Even if marrying a ML has a high chance of divorce, at least it's worth a gamble for many guys.

I feel if a SG guy wishes to marry a foreigner, the first choice should be a Malaysian lady. Many of them are not in the MP industry and they really are good wife material. Given the political situation in MY, many of these ladies will prefer to settle down in SG for good if they have a choice.

Having been here for 4 years, she has seen all types of Singaporean men by now. She will know how to handle us emotionally. Not doubting your sharing. Just highlighting there may be a deeper angle on what she is doing. It's good that you are not KC by her yet.
I agree M'sian seems to be more inclined with Singaporean mind set. China Chinese mindset abit different. I feel m'sian can chip in money to bulit a family together. China woman in general wants the man to pay for everything. Very siong. If we cannot satisfy her lifestyle she go out sell service. And she will say things like cos u cannot provide so I need to sell my talent hand mouth or pussy talent.

Which I totally agree that singapore girls dun have this talent. That's why we need foreign talent. Hahahaha
Old 19-12-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Sharing my long years of ktv journey.

Ktv ladies are good drinker and also good actress.firstly they will let you open a bottle and she knows how to finish your bottle fast by asking your kakis and other ladies to cheer up.
After you open the second bottle she will find ways to leaves your room and let other ladies to accompany you and she will moves to other rooms to entertain other guest. This time she won't be back so soon.

More and more girls will come and entertain you but your motive there is for her, the whole night you be expecting her to return to you. She will be back but she will slips away again after 10 mins, the reason is she is worry other guest leaves without tipping her. The rest of the hours she will be hopping from rooms to rooms eyeing for tips without considering you.

The next morning you notice you had spent quite a lot and gain nothing.

Sometime you will feel so sad when you see her leaving with other guy.

Their gifts are cash, clothing, heels,bags,lighters, cosmetics,watches,ear rings, hairdo, you need to drive eurocar.

Comparing massage ladies vs ktv ladies.

124pts/p1

Last edited by Newsasap; 19-12-2022 at 08:39 PM.
Old 20-12-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Newsasap;21895903]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Let me elaborate more on the 3 habits that this lady had.

1) She don't chat with customers
She only reply message on bookings other than that she don't chat with any guys. This proves she is single and don't attached to any guy. This will also reduces a lot of misunderstang issues between the regulars.
Any guy that wanna talk to her will have to place a booking for massage. Every slots taken will be her income of earning. She gets rich sooner with such tactics.

2) her meal breaks
Everyday she will pick someone for lunch and dinner, firstly, continue to build rapport with her regulars, before hand she already plan for him to continue massage after the meal. Every regular will feel she is a romantic lady.
Tomorrow she will date another person. This thing will keep going on and on.

3) she gets too close to you
She is in a better position to ask for extra tips or she can even pull out more blue notes when you opens your wallet. She may also ask you to buy luxury goods because you already feels she is your lover. You won't reject her. The most you do a deep consideration the next day and go back to her.

She is a very experienced lady that can handle multiple partners, I remember I ask her about her regulars and she says 看不上眼。通通是旗子。

Her 3 habits is actually her KC game scheming on her regulars, her methods are simple and effective and didn't offend her regulars.

So far I only losed 2 extra blue notes on my last 2 visits.
I will carry lesser blue note when I rtm.

I had no plans to quit yet, I try more ways to unlock her.
I also had a habit of cracking hard nuts.[/QUO
Had stay away this joints for quite a numbers of days and suddenly had a surprise message yesterday from this lady again, 你可以陪我去买东西吗?I replied when? She request下午5-6 点。I said ok. Well Lucky didn't ask me go massage. I went to her workplace waiting down stairs and she came down saying she had engage a grab. We headed to taka orchard.

On our way I ask her what you want to buy? She said "cartier watches, I ask her why you pick me this time? She said 别怕我不会找你买,我知道你内行,帮我看看那一个美。anyway not I pay I will pick whichever looks pleasant in my eye. Eventually pick a Santos ladies. Dare not pick a ballon Bleu worry later she said not enough money then I die.
Follow we had a simple meals down the food stalls. After she says 我们过对面 paragon 我还要买包包,I am confident she had enough money this time and just follow. I got no interest on handbag so just sit down and let her decided the rest.

On our way home I ask her why don't you save those money she said 那些钱是几个顾客赞助的。waolao eh,
Why her life so good everytime got sponsors.

Those sponsors should do some charity work for better 回报。
Next life better be a woman.

Pts 124/ p1

Last edited by Newsasap; 20-12-2022 at 09:25 PM.
Old 21-12-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
madxnot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymadxnot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know that Tina (wen wen) deskar rd 58a just married a sinkie this year. Smart girl . Took much from other sinkie too
Old 21-12-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madxnot View Post
I know that Tina (wen wen) deskar rd 58a just married a sinkie this year. Smart girl . Took much from other sinkie too
Under work permit can marry Singapore?
Old 21-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Under work permit can marry Singapore?
Can ah. My company admin girl also marry sg men.
She said something like need mom approval. She is china chinese.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Sharing my long years of ktv journey.

Ktv ladies are good drinker and also good actress.firstly they will let you open a bottle and she knows how to finish your bottle fast by asking your kakis and other ladies to cheer up.
After you open the second bottle she will find ways to leaves your room and let other ladies to accompany you and she will moves to other rooms to entertain other guest. This time she won't be back so soon.

More and more girls will come and entertain you but your motive there is for her, the whole night you be expecting her to return to you. She will be back but she will slips away again after 10 mins, the reason is she is worry other guest leaves without tipping her. The rest of the hours she will be hopping from rooms to rooms eyeing for tips without considering you.

The next morning you notice you had spent quite a lot and gain nothing.

Sometime you will feel so sad when you see her leaving with other guy.

Their gifts are cash, clothing, heels,bags,lighters, cosmetics,watches,ear rings, hairdo, you need to drive eurocar.

Comparing massage ladies vs ktv ladies.

124pts/p1
So true bro. Hence i feel u cannot let ur emotions fall prey to these ktv girls. It is very easy for them to kc u and then before you realise it, u already spent hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars on them.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Can ah. My company admin girl also marry sg men.
She said something like need mom approval. She is china chinese.
But I think very difficult to apply pr for her unless the man holds a high post.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar897 View Post
So true bro. Hence i feel u cannot let ur emotions fall prey to these ktv girls. It is very easy for them to kc u and then before you realise it, u already spent hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars on them.
A lot of bro die in the hand of ktv ladies. It takes time to clear up our mind to stop visiting them.
Old 21-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
A lot of bro die in the hand of ktv ladies. It takes time to clear up our mind to stop visiting them.
Maybe can chiong together with u one day, looking forward to gain insights of your valuable experiences and learn from u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1