The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-04-2010, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

yeah rafa and lucas r so clued in that the reds may well end up in 7th position or even worse 8th behind the toffees if they r not careful...sheesh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Actually the 'Real Fans" got too much clues that their brain got glued . RB & Lucas got too much clues that they were able to glue some '0ver-clue" fans!
Old 15-04-2010, 04:22 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

fact of the matter is this...even when aquilani has been fit...rafa continues to start wif lucas more often than not...why doesn't rafa give aquilani a proper straight run to settle in...i mean he is a 20m pound purchase afterall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

as bro shyboy mentioned too, when evrybody is fit lately, we see lucas on the bench for some of the game...

yes because it looks that way...

Quote:
when rafa stick to lucas, people say he favour lucas... when rafa din play babel, people say he dun give him chance...
when rafa drop a player after a good performance, people say he no good in man management lar, destroy the player's confidence lar...
that is not true...the pet reference comes in when lucas plays like shit over the long term not just short term...the problem wif lucas is that out of every 10 games he may perform well in 2, 4 average and 4 shitty...so again the question has be raised why the heck is he starting more than aquilani when aquilani has been fit?...

Quote:
[
but when rafa praise lucas after he put in a good performance, people say he is rafa's pet...

i guess none of the managers for top teams will read paper or internet... else they sure go mad..!!!
Old 15-04-2010, 04:33 AM
Samster

not everyone in this forum who is critical of lucas or rafa or the club in general act in such a bias and subjective manner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Welcome to the Red storm bro, and you come in supporting Lucas (but not defending him blindly) - that takes courage and I commend you for that. Stick around longer and you will see people coming in just to post one thing - about Lucas - week in week out without fail, regardless of how he played, whether we won or not.
i see no reason why u sld object to criticism wif reasoning regardless of whether u agree wif the same provided it is done in good faith...i don't think blind faith is a prerequisite to being a true fan of a club...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This is not a Liverpool supporters' forum anymore, but a bashing ring by the very people who call themselves fans, who think they are helping the club by bashing team, players and manager when they are 'walking through a storm'.
Old 15-04-2010, 04:40 AM
Samster

exactly...same wif babel before...pay 12m pounds and doesn't give him a long run...only now seems to hv taken to babel...before played cisse out of position...also playing kuyt out of position...oh and ngog has been given long enuff to prove himself and i think he too cmi...now rafa sld give pacheco more playing time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I guessed you have to ask the so called' expert'" and "true fans"" here for the answer. They seemed to be the sidekick of RB! They can"t even acknowledge the fact that Lucas is a big failure and still blindly support him.I presumed that if RB used a toilet cleaner to be CB and fail big time and they will still say RB is right!What a blind supporter!
Old 15-04-2010, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
what i don't understand is why does rafa generally prefer to put aquilani on the bench and play lucas instead?...he pays 20m pounds for aquilani and does not seem to want to give aquilani a straight long consistent run in the team to properly settle in...
AA had been out of football 4 abt 8 mths,so it has taken time 4 him to get fully fit,rafa i think has been patient n slowly introduce him into games,if u look at it rafa picks n chooses games 4 him to get to grips with the english game n lately he s been complaining of pain in his ankles,which the medical staff have found it difficult to diagnose,some players can play thru the pain barrier n sum cant but i belive we ll only see the best of AA nxt season when he has had a full pre season.we want him ard 4 5 or 6 seasons not jus play a few games n get crocked.
Old 15-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Samster

slowly introduce is one thing...but the way rafa has done it seems to be too slow just going by aquilani's facial features and body language both on the bench and when being substituted...as for this new pain issue story...not sure how much of it is true and how much of it is wayang on rafa's part...just take the latest fulham game for instance...i tot aquilani was playing quite well apart fm not getting the ball into the net and still looked useful and dangerous before being subed...i don't know why rafa took him off and u cld tell aquilani was not happy...oh and the sub made no impact...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
AA had been out of football 4 abt 8 mths,so it has taken time 4 him to get fully fit,rafa i think has been patient n slowly introduce him into games,if u look at it rafa picks n chooses games 4 him to get to grips with the english game n lately he s been complaining of pain in his ankles,which the medical staff have found it difficult to diagnose,some players can play thru the pain barrier n sum cant but i belive we ll only see the best of AA nxt season when he has had a full pre season.we want him ard 4 5 or 6 seasons not jus play a few games n get crocked.
Old 15-04-2010, 06:41 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
don't hv a clue?...now who guaranteed reds fans that liverpool wld clinch 4th spot a couple of mths back only to suddenly volte face and do a u turn when his tactics back fired???....
well wat do u expect the manager to do gurantee 7th position,of cos he wld say they r fighingtin for a champions league spot but thing s have not worked out well,i don t see u ppl come in n complain abt SG when he is a passenger in MOST games or call 4 his sub after 20mins ,he s been shite all seAson except 4 hand ful of games,FT missed some goalscoring chances,the most glaring against the scums N don t get me started on JC SOME OF THE GAMES we lost cos of his poor defending,if he was with some other club he wld have been dropped,4 u guys win or lose its rb or lucas.thats y i stand by wat i said u so called pool fans don t have a clue.
Old 15-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
slowly introduce is one thing...but the way rafa has done it seems to be too slow just going by aquilani's facial features and body language both on the bench and when being substituted...as for this new pain issue story...not sure how much of it is true and how much of it is wayang on rafa's part...just take the latest fulham game for instance...i tot aquilani was playing quite well apart fm not getting the ball into the net and still looked useful and dangerous before being subed...i don't know why rafa took him off and u cld tell aquilani was not happy...oh and the sub made no impact...
lol lol how do u noe its wayang?of cos AA or any palyer shd be upset when taken off wat u expect them to do cartwheels or jump 4 joy when taken off,yes the sub did not make a impact neither did steven gerrad who played the full 90 mins.
Old 15-04-2010, 07:12 AM
Samster

totally agree wif u on the players review bro...it is just that i hv not posted in here for ages, probably won't again as i am real busy nowadays...just that today i am at a loose end so came in here to share my views while i hv the time...

look i call it like i see it...yes gerrard has been quite average throughout the season...carra has been poor at times and average at times as well, hence the hedging on his new contract...nando has been off the boil too at times but when it comes to nando his goal game ratio is still excellent because he is the type of player that can play poorly for large parts of the game but still pop up to score...a mark of a truly gifted striker...

in fact to me there has only been one truly consistent good player this season and that is reina in goal...after reina i wld say masch has been quite good...the rest of the big names hv by n large failed to inspire on a consistent basis...and last seasons 2 vital team players - yossi n kuyt - hv been somewhat off the boil as well this season...

which then raises the question why so many players hv been off the boil this season as compared to last season?...and what has rafa been doing abt it?...at the end of the day the buck has to stop wif him...also i still get the feeling that paco is badly missed on the training ground...fitness levels seem to hv dropped ever since he left the club...

Quote:
well wat do u expect the manager to do gurantee 7th position,of cos he wld say they r fighingtin for a champions league spot but thing s have not worked out well,i don t see u ppl come in n complain abt SG when he is a passenger in MOST games or call 4 his sub after 20mins ,he s been shite all seAson except 4 hand ful of games,FT missed some goalscoring chances,the most glaring against the scums N don t get me started on JC SOME OF THE GAMES we lost cos of his poor defending,if he was with some other club he wld have been dropped,4 u guys win or lose its rb or lucas.thats y i stand by wat i said u so called pool fans don t have a clue.
Old 15-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Samster

i hv my suspicions on rafa's wayang tactics...as for gerrard u r once again rt...but what has that got to do wif my pov on aquilani's substitution?...perhaps it wld hv been better for gerrard to be taken off instead?...

Quote:
lol lol how do u noe its wayang?of cos AA or any palyer shd be upset when taken off wat u expect them to do cartwheels or jump 4 joy when taken off,yes the sub did not make a impact neither did steven gerrad who played the full 90 mins.
Old 15-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
i hv my suspicions on rafa's wayang tactics...as for gerrard u r once again rt...but what has that got to do wif my pov on aquilani's substitution?...perhaps it wld hv been better for gerrard to be taken off instead?...
YES, I wld have taken SG off,despite AA playing well he seem to run out off steam but he s a talented boy n if manages to get a full pre season well see the best oF him,of cos we all want him to play but we have to look at keeping in the club long term n not 4 a short while.remember SG IS GONNA HIT 30 WON T BE ARD FOREVER.
Old 15-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Samster

personally i do not mind off loading gerrard at the end of the season for a v good px...because of the age factor u raised...might as well get $$$ but must use it v wisely if not a waste once again...i must say there is something to be said for manure's new transfer policy not pay top $$$ for stars over a certain age...for instance i think the reds did well to get 30m pounds for alonso...

Quote:
YES, I wld have taken SG off,despite AA playing well he seem to run out off steam but he s a talented boy n if manages to get a full pre season well see the best oF him,of cos we all want him to play but we have to look at keeping in the club long term n not 4 a short while.remember SG IS GONNA HIT 30 WON T BE ARD FOREVER.
Old 15-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
personally i do not mind off loading gerrard at the end of the season for a v good px...because of the age factor u raised...might as well get $$$ but must use it v wisely if not a waste once again...i must say there is something to be said for manure's new transfer policy not pay top $$$ for stars over a certain age...for instance i think the reds did well to get 30m pounds for alonso...
30m pounds at wat price,we lost that vital player who was the link between the defence n attack,we miss him badly,thats one of the reasons we have struggled.i 4 one was devastated when he left.hopefully we ll get to the europa cup final to ease the pain of not finishing higher in the league.
Old 15-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Quote:
30m pounds at wat price,we lost that vital player who was the link between the defence n attack,we miss him badly,thats one of the reasons we have struggled.i 4 one was devastated when he left.hopefully we ll get to the europa cup final to ease the pain of not finishing higher in the league.

u hit the nail on its head... if u ask me who to choose .. XA or SG.. and only 1.. although SG does get us the goals and the headlines.. i think XA will involve the team better by his distribution, vision and gets the opp red cards too..

although we got 30M so? is there anyone else who can do a XA role at that price??.. xavi ? sure!!.. if we got wad?.. 80 - 100M?

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 15-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

i long since held the view that no player(s) r indispensable to the club...so long as the club gets a good deal & the player wants to leave...then so be it...what is vital is to be able to be astute & shrewd enuff to adapt to changes and fit things ard wif new fresh replacements...

anyways alonso appears to be quite inconsistent at madrid this season and he was not always that consistent at anfield either...although last season was his best...

europa final...touch and go as a madrid r a good team notwithstanding their present league position...rafa needs to be at his wily best & all the players need to be up for it for both legs regardless of nando's fitness...

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1