The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Fat or slim has nothing to do with tight or loose. Those are just myth. It's indeed an uphill task to sustain an erection when face up to a hippo or baby elephant, unless you really have fetish for a very meaty buffet.
Last but not least, do not be overwhelmed by how many comments you received to be encouraged to write, there are many readers here who choose to read without commenting. Treat this like your little diary to recount some of your glory and encounter. One day when you grow older, read them and have a jolly memory.
Old 24-08-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Fat or slim has nothing to do with tight or loose. Those are just myth. It's indeed an uphill task to sustain an erection when face up to a hippo or baby elephant, unless you really have fetish for a very meaty buffet.
Last but not least, do not be overwhelmed by how many comments you received to be encouraged to write, there are many readers here who choose to read without commenting. Treat this like your little diary to recount some of your glory and encounter. One day when you grow older, read them and have a jolly memory.
Sorry if I sound atas, Bro junior_cannibal. Just my own thoughts and preference.

Although I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of the details in my posts, I can safely say that I am only human and sharing my own limitations; I know I am old and fat also. Plus, I am just an average wage earner not rich nor handsome.

Thanks for your comments and sharing. Strongly agree with you although it's much easier to gauge the readability of a story based on its comments, right?

Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
“Shoot on my neh neh Bee! Cover me with your cum!” Evon’s words broke me from my trance.

Yes, I was nearing my climax but I was afraid I would go limp again so I pumped even harder, with renewed vigor, withdrawing as I felt the first drops of cum, trying to escape from my penis.

Evon rolled over, presenting her large breasts to me. She cupped them, “Shoot all over my neh neh! Shoot all over my neh neh!” She didn’t have to repeat herself as I lost all control and squirted all over.

I gave out a loud groan as I erupted all over her breasts before collapsing next to her. Spent. It felt good to shoot out freely.
“You thinking of other girls, is it?” She asked. Destinee’s question brought be back to the present.

“You say I bring you to deserted place to take advantage of you, so we go to some place brighter?” I said ask I drove to towards the car park at the other side of Changi Coast Road.

“So where are we going?” She probed further, seemingly concerned at my reaction.

“Some place with more human traffic,” I said, “Don’t say I purposely bring you to dark place to molest you.”

She giggled. To me, this was a positive sign.

I found a place to park and we got out of the car and walked towards the seaside. It wasn’t as brightly-lit or as crowded as I would have expected it to be.

It was a weekday so there was lesser activity but, in the distance, I could see people barbequing. I took the initiative to hold on to her hand and she gladly let me lead the way.

“You cold?” I asked.

Before I could answer, I used my other hand to rub some warmth into her hand. Then in a swift move, I released the leading hand and put my arm around her, pulling her into a hug. While Destinee was much larger than Wanda, she was “Figure Eight” compared to Evon’s “Oval” shape and much more pleasing to the eyes. But then again, once the “mystery” of clothing is gone and nothing is left to imagination, perhaps all the magic will be gone?

While Evon had that pungent mothball smell, Destinee had this very fruity smell on her. I place my nose to her hair and gave it a whiff.

“Stop it!” Destinee protested, “I must smell bad; I’ve been out the whole day.”

“No my dear, you smell as fresh as a morning flower.” I meant it. Destinee really kept herself pleasant and this was a plus point to me.

We made some small talk, discussing all the various topics under the sun – from education to how inflation has affected our lives. Feeling much bolder, I positioned myself and hugged her from behind, placing my hands around her waist. I placed my nose on her head and smelt her like a parent would a child.

“Stop it! Smelly!” She protested again.

“No baby, you smell really good.” I said as I felt the blood rushing to my little brother as it gently prodded the empty space between her butt cheeks. How nice if I could pull her panties down and put my cock inside of her there and then? Sex by the beach?

“Are all of you men like this?” She stammered.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I broke off the embrace, “It’s just that you smell really good. I couldn’t help myself. I didn’t mean any disrespect.”

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 24-08-2022 at 08:31 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
“Stop it! Smelly!” She protested again.

“No baby, you smell really good.” I said as I felt the blood rushing to my little brother as it gently prodded the empty space between her butt cheeks. How nice if I could pull her panties down and put my cock inside of her there and then? Sex by the beach?

“Are all of you men like this?” She stammered.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I broke off the embrace, “It’s just that you smell really good. I couldn’t help myself. I didn’t mean any disrespect.”
Feeling this is as good a time as any, I tried to probe and ask more “intimate” questions.

“What do you mean by that? Other men? How many men you already had?” I asked, The guy with that air stewardess wife?

“What kind of girl do you think I am?” She said, sounding hurt.

“The sexy kind,” I said. “I mean, a guy with an air stewardess wife can still bring you out in his car and spend time with you. This means you are more attractive than his wife. Means you sexier than an air stewardess.”

“Stop it!” That seems like Destinee’s catchphrase.

“I mean,” I pushed my point further, “if you were not attractive, would he waste his time on you? What car does he drive? Is it bigger than mine?”

“I don’t know much about cars. It’s a different shape. Higher.”

“You mean like a SUV or maybe a MPV?” I probed further. I wanted to scout out the “competition”.

“I don’t know much about cars, Serfly.” She said, “But yours is comfortable enough. And you are a safe driver. I feel safe when I am inside your car.”

After much to-and-fro, I gathered that this guy was some property manager or housing agent while his wife was an air stewardess who’s usually away on long haul flights so he’s left alone with his daughter. I guess he tried playing the “lonely, single father” card with Destinee, bringing his daughter along when he went on dates with Destinee.

“He told me he would want me to teach his daughter when she was older.” She said. In my heart, I was trying to second-guess what this guy trying to do? It was always a good idea to bring children along for a date – a hell of a great way to show the lady what a responsible father he would make and turn on the lady’s “maternal instincts” but If he were still married, wasn’t he afraid that his would rat on him? Based on Destinee’s description, the daughter was barely in primary school; this was the true age of innocence – won’t be able to tell a lie if their life depended on it!

She went on to tell me how this guy would put his hand on her knee as he drove his car; their dates at various condos dotted around Singapore; how he would pick her up and they would go on picnics by the seaside and all the various other activities they enjoyed together. Sounds like a scumbag trying to get into her pants to me.

“Sounds like a nice guy,” I said. “You should ask him to choose between you and his not so pretty air stewardess wife. And since her daughter likes you so much, she can be your stepdaughter; buy one, get one free. So good!”

“What are you talking about? He’s a married man. I’ve stopped going out with him already. I want a serious relationship; I don’t want to be someone’s mistress.”

“But, usually the mistress is more beautiful than the wife,” I offered, “so that means you got what it takes to become that third party. Anyway, do you have photo of the wife? Let me be the judge to that.” I tried my luck; if this guy was fucking around, maybe I could seek his wife out and try my luck with her – usually cuts both ways, right?

“Why would I have a photo of his wife?” Destinee retorted. “And now what am I to you? You want to go after somebody’s wife?”

I recalled Harry Truman’s famous line, “if you cannot convince them, confuse them”. And, if you cannot do either, if it’s a girl, give her a hearty hug and tell her that she means the world to you, and you said the things that you said cos you were lost and confused, and you did not know what to do cos you afraid that you would lose her forever.

It worked.

The remainder of the night went on uneventfully and I dropped her off at her bus stop again.

“Did the property guy also drop you off here, or did he and his daughter see you to your door? Maybe give kiss before telling you good night?” I asked as I neared her drop off point.

“Stop it!” There was that famous catchphrase. “I didn’t let him pick me up from my students’ place; neither did I let him drop me off at my bus stop.”

“So, he dropped you off at the side of the road? Like he was driving half way and then he open the door and then he asked you to get out?” I pushed my luck further.

“No la,” she giggled, “I told him my parents very strict so he dropped me at the MRT station.”

Satisfied with the answer, I reached over and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Like this should be considered gentleman, right?

She blushed. “Message me later when you reach home ok?” She turned, opened the door and alighted from my car. She looked both ways, as if to see anybody was trailing her and then shuffled in the direction of some blocks of flats.

Strict parents? Perhaps she was the one cheating on her husband, I thought.

Old 24-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
What do you guys think?

Why doesn't Destinee let me drop her off under her block but insist on dropping off at the bus stop along the main road?

Does she really have strict parents? Or is she a married woman? I didn't see any wedding band and no marks on any of her fingers.

Any thoughts? Anybody?

Old 25-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
gremsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, please write more!
Old 25-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremsby View Post
Cheers to TS, please write more!
Thank you, Bro gremsby. Any thoughts, so far?

Old 27-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
hipsterrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS,
Old 30-08-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Cool Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:

Any thoughts? Anybody?
if i was to venture a guess, it's highly likely, a 50/50 possibility taking into account the circumstances you've mentioned.

But there's also the possibility of her being recently divorced and not wanting the neighbourhood to know that she's started paying the dating game so soon?

Also, thanks for sharing this chart. Learnt something new today
( Click to show/hide )

Always looking forward to your next episode bro SerflySGR. cheers bro ........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 15-09-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterrock View Post
Cheers to TS,
Thank you Bro hipsterrock. Cheers too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
if i was to venture a guess, it's highly likely, a 50/50 possibility taking into account the circumstances you've mentioned.

But there's also the possibility of her being recently divorced and not wanting the neighbourhood to know that she's started paying the dating game so soon?

Also, thanks for sharing this chart. Learnt something new today
( Click to show/hide )

Always looking forward to your next episode bro SerflySGR. cheers bro ........
Great insights, Bro eeemen!

Then I am normal to have all these thoughts running through my hear. Cos most of the other people that I asked (outside of this forum) all think I am paranoid!

Old 15-09-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Satisfied with the answer, I reached over and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Like this should be considered gentleman, right?

She blushed. “Message me later when you reach home ok?” She turned, opened the door and alighted from my car. She looked both ways, as if to see anybody was trailing her and then shuffled in the direction of some blocks of flats.

We continued to meet after her night classes; Adek’s classes with her were in the afternoon so after teaching my son and she would adjourn to another class before I picked her up. It was a “good thing” because I could spend more time with Destinee under the excuse of me working overtime, and, while waiting for Destinee to finish class, I could put in some time to update my posts, like what I am doing now. It’s very inconvenient for me to use the computer at home because Adek would want to “look over my shoulder” and I cannot let him see, right?

Anyway, back to the Destinee. Up till now, all our dates were at night, and we usually conclude them by midnight so when she told me that she had a day off, I jumped at the chance to finally be able to go out with her during the day. I was very excited and hope that I could subtly ease a suggestion to visit a friendly neighborhood hotel for a few hours to rest our weary souls but I didn’t want to appear two-dimensional or “one of the other guys” in her life. It was the big head versus the small head once again.

We ended up having a picnic at East Coast Park. I was never an outdoors person but I decided to “play along” so that I could get to my prize sooner. But, unlike the traditional picnic whereby we would prepare food and bring it out to eat; ours was more like “tah pow” and fizzy drinks. The only thing that we brought along was the groundsheet, which I had loaned from Fredrick (the know-it-all).

“The sun is very shiny today,” Destinee exclaimed, “lucky I applied some sun block.”

“Got any more?” I asked. Personally, I was never a sun block person. Maybe it’s the era that I was brought up in; during our time we just went into the sun, there was no such thing as “suntan lotion” or “sun screen” or the like. These were like luxury items that people sold to earn that extra buck.

Destinee passed me a yellow bottle and urge me to apply some on my face.

I took over the bottle and offered to apply another layer on her instead. “You first,” I said, “let me apply on parts that you could not reach.”

Before she could protest, I started massaging her neck and exposed shoulders. She was wearing a sleeveless tank top and I was determined to run my fingers through every inch of that real estate, exposed to the sun or otherwise.

I alternated between squeezing her arms to gentle rubbing.

“Hmmm,” she closed her eyes, “you know how to massage?” I didn’t reply but inched my fingers under shoulders of her tank top, inching under her bra straps, slowly moving towards her breasts. I felt no resistance so I got bolder and proceeded to slip my fingers under her bra cups; this was one way to check out if her size is “real” or augmented by the wonders of the wonder bra? My fingertips probed her nipples the overrun them in circles. I could have sworn that Destinee let off a a soft moan before suddenly becoming aware of her current situation.

She hissed quietly, “Not here Serfly. So many people around. Wait they see. I shy.”

“Then maybe we go to some quiet place where there are less people? I suggested. No points in guessing what place I had in mind?

Old 16-09-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good progress with Destinee, cheers!
Old 16-09-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Good progress with Destinee, cheers!
Thank you Bro diputs1269 for your support, always!

Old 16-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Yirkin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice update TS, please keep going!
Old 16-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 2
kenjiorson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenjiorson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS. Hoping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1