The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2019, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Clarify with her for her total Debt Issues.
Total debt around 3000+... so just need roughly 3 month salary to cover it.

Coffeeshop.rental fee, need to clarify with her again
Bro I don't know lah huh... But the more I read your posts.. the more I feel like she trying to cheat your money... Where she pluck these money numbers from one huh.. and why all you pay... You don't owe her anything Sia...

I mean if you fuck her and got baby then ok.. you suck thumb...but you owe her nothing leh.. why wanna give so much money with possibly no returns... I mean technically if you take that money and get laid...

You could be a much happier man meeting much prettier ladies... Just my 2 cents ok..
Old 11-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Bro I don't know lah huh... But the more I read your posts.. the more I feel like she trying to cheat your money... Where she pluck these money numbers from one huh.. and why all you pay... You don't owe her anything Sia...

I mean if you fuck her and got baby then ok.. you suck thumb...but you owe her nothing leh.. why wanna give so much money with possibly no returns... I mean technically if you take that money and get laid...

You could be a much happier man meeting much prettier ladies... Just my 2 cents ok..
She never ask me pay, I say I dont mind help her. Only after we are married.

Which by that time, I already in Vietnam meet her and check her store etc living situation and condition......

But before that, her 3000sgd debt wont be affecting.me.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post

Either way no harms preparing for worse scenario where maybe because due to her debt, she trying to find quick.money via KTV?

If really because of this reason, might as well help her settle debt then she can find normal job lor....
All these are just possibilities of possible scenario....

Still, the result can only be known after meetup mah. Now just chat only, anyone can sugar coat until really see and experience it ownself to know the real situation.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i don't chiong vietnam. i'm more towards sawadee ka. i been to thai girls home and meet their parents. Some of them their families are farmer, some are do biz, some are workers, some are govt officials.

Family ok doesn't mean girl sure ok. Meaning girl father mother or family members got income but girl can still end up do FL or night work etc cuz they don't take money from family maybe cuz family also don't have gold mine to dig. Or they simply want a life that her family can't provide like buy a lot brands or live a fake hiso lifestyle etc.

Of course girls whose family poor automatically the burden may fall onto their shoulder. Actually these are all very common sense maybe.

There are girls whom i met they do FL, do biz, office worker, student or no work at all. 55555. Girls who need to work "super hard" usually are those who have debt or family debt or family no income or can't find proper work. Again maybe this is common sense.

Debt can arise due many reasons. Do biz can incurred debt cuz they like "monkey see monkey do".

e.g.
My friend she do this/that and do very well. (but she duno behind all her friend glory there are something else sign off。)

While some simply trying to find a way to live afresh a new living. The beauty value of girls have a timeline and they realised.

e.g.
darling i see the coffee shop like a lot customers biz very good. i want to open too! sure can make money. what u think?

So they duno from where find the money to start up the biz. can be borrow from family or friends or joint investment or loan banks or underground banks or work "quick" job or find "sponsor".

Majority at first will be so smooth and happy but because the lack of accounting or finance tracking, lack discipline, moment of "glory" spending, they eventually found themselves in debt again or deeper debt.

e.g.
darling i already put all my money and effort into the coffee shop, it can make money sure, just need to tide over this period.

When you are about to lose something valuable be it monetary or sentimental, you start to do whatever possible to save it or simply give up. Again this is common sense maybe.

Some girls when they got exposure to able make a lot quick money they start dreaming also. I want to build a house or new house for family. Want do this do that. So they took the journey of "working" girls.

actually all these stories many already know. 555 some of these girls bad heart? not necessary lah hor. but human selfish is nature.

so back to the part about meeting parents.

I never ever go meet ANY Thais parents and need to spend 1k sgd on them or their family during first trip/meeting. Then buy fruits buy gift basket buy bottle of whiskey from duty free etc or some things u think singapore style a bit n give. Simple as it is.

Give angbao to elders also can just very small small also 2000baht. Chinese say wu sim ok liao. 5555 duno about others but if give angbao usually is before leave say goodbye then give cuz also depend on the hospitality they gave me. If they treat me very good food good drink etc etc still can add-in the angbao give them back as token of appreciation. Must see situation and the relationship.

If stay the girl home feeling paiseh just go supermarket with girl and her mom to do groceries shopping buy trolley full of stuff. Some is buy give to the duno what relatives living next door or few walks away etc 5555 like cake lah buns lah donuts lah etc all those stuff anyone can eat or even kids like to eat, simple small things say hello then if girl happy she intro you to them also. then make you feel wasei machiam like she got face sia cuz you 5555. then some girls bring go pay respect to their pass away parent lah etc make merit lah then donate a bit money or stuff small small only cuz the monk chant lah etc. A bit weird lah hor cuz first time go and went tomb sweeping 5555.

then cook at home eat also have go out eat also have. Go out eat got go shopping mall eat got go nice restaurant eat got go those country/local style to eat also have. One thing very confirm is food prices is definitely cheaper than sg simply cuz standard/cost living is not same as sg. That explain why many like to go overseas chiong cuz money become "bigger".

Too long liao....ending...

两个人在一起,最重要是有心。有了心才能有情。有了情才能有爱。有了爱才能一辈子走下去。

心动情开爱到天荒地老。- 阿凡

For family dinner, cause is buffet leh... So estimate around 20+sgd per person... so let say got 10 people la... She + 2 (parents) + Brother + Brother wife , nephew, cousin or w/e la.... estimated about 200-300 sgd bah for 1 time good 1 "Good Dinner" to boost Image bah? I dont know, cause she say, first time meet, at least must eat good food, cannot be like pho or bahn mi those kind of "Street Food" mah.... Cause is first meet with marriage talk etc... so , personally feel also cannot "Xia suay" like bo image.....

Poor is one thing, but some money need spend then spend lor.... lol... also dont know la.... First time mah... only situation happen then can react , now just mentally prepare in-advance first lor....

Mentally , I myself somehow "prepare a sum of initial investment" to test drive this abnormal relationship, see if possible or not lor.... Which is spent and forget it type... as long as I dont kena incur in debt can liao... who can spent all , spend then spend lor, next month paycheck come in, another 1600 liao.... , just tank through only lor....
Old 12-10-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing u know what u Wan

I wish you all the best and do update us on how is it cheers to u

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-10-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
55555 wa.... 10 people so many ah i max encounter with thai girl is 6 pp.

Ok lar i think buffet maybe the price is around there ++. If every day jiak buffet for 5 days then is really need 1-1.5k liao

Usually for me is know the girl meet liao f2f or even fuck liao after some time then will go meet parents one.

So the 5 days got simi program ah? And since u staying hotel, did i miss anything? She will stay with you or not? throughout that 5 days?
Already say liao, physical intimacy can only happen after Marriage, so just date and see how lor, see if personality match or not, 5 day pretty short-term to tell, but at least serves as a estimation gauge mah.....
Date confirm need money also... Which she will bring me explore lor, which I have no fking idea where she will bring me tour around.... Of course, if can, I will ask her, everything as cheap as possible....
Very straight forward, you want I bring 1000-1500sgd, so roughly for now just use 1500 as the standard, I will just use the October salary to go Vietnam and spent on it, then endure till November salary come in....

I been to my Vietnam Friend gathering before, my Vietnam Friend cousin bring his Boyfriend visit house, machiam ji tao 20+ people visit and stay for dinner, then after that go KTV Sing and dance etc, also go Pub and Club???(The nightlife scene, depend on which club bah, the one I go openly provide drug der).... I see them, I avoid, just tag along only.... never touch... I was shock with how open it is, I thought more on discreet side...but completely open.....

Okay skip that....

So roughly base on the experience I had with it, the Procedure for meeting family is....

First , Lover come visit Family, introduce and eat with friends first....

Then follow by introduce to sibling , another round of Food session(mostly lunch) , then follow by Internal Family introduction (Dinner), food session again...

Then next day or about 2 day later, then invite relatives liao (which more or less confirm about "Dating News" or "Engaged News" by this period)

Well.... throughout the entire few day where I tag along with my vietnam friend.... all I can say is despite the Boyfriend come from rich background, he machiam never really spend much, most of the time is the Female side pay and pay......

Which now they married liao la, my vietnam friend cousin "Investment strike" lor, cause they had some Grand Wedding, Yacht, Helicopter and etc(basically is literally luxury party), my vietnam friend share with me. (She the Bride maid) ....
Old 12-10-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can speak viet? She can speak mandarin/english? her family members leh?

So the 5 days got simi program ah? And since u staying hotel, did i miss anything? She will stay with you or not? throughout that 5 days?
Siao, my viet skill certificate is given by Google Translator. Where got time and money to learn.
Well she know English/Chinese , understandable level can liao, from chat so far no problem, maybe she also use translator, but who care....
Meetup then will know liao....
But confirm is , at least she know la, but how well she know, that one I dont know.
5 day, I dont know exact plan, but 1 of the day confirm is meet family. The other 2-3 day confirm spent time with her , get to know her more , visit her shop etc...
Either way, I will try to free out 1 day schedule... cause I plan to go my Regular Viet BJ Salon and visit my favourite BBBJ CIM service provider and if can "bail her out for 1 day" .....
If not , during the 5 day, make use of Free time go and find her for some "Fast Food" lor....
Old 12-10-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

My own Budget Estimation

Total: 1500

Eat with Family, maximum let make it 2 time hor, so just assume 1 time 300.
2 time = 600

Left with 900.

150 for Accommodation/Hotel for 5 day...

Left 750

Transport for 5 day, (Depend on situation either Grab Bike or Grab Car depend on need to pay for Family to grab to location or not, another thing, depend on situation)

Make it 100

Left with 650

Forget still need to prepare Souvenir or Present for First Meeting, assume need 250 la hor

Left 400

Keep 100 for Visiting my BJ Salon

Left 300
For all the dating expense or w/e bah....
Old 12-10-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Seeing u know what u Wan

I wish you all the best and do update us on how is it cheers to u
Confirm, I will update it as and when I like and how it goes....
Old 12-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

The girl I always find for BJ services.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Either way no harms preparing for worse scenario where maybe because due to her debt, she trying to find quick.money via KTV?

If really because of this reason, might as well help her settle debt then she can find normal job lor....
All these are just possibilities of possible scenario....

Still, the result can only be known after meetup mah. Now just chat only, anyone can sugar coat until really see and experience it ownself to know the real situation.
Quote:
i don't chiong vietnam. i'm more towards sawadee ka. i been to thai girls home and meet their parents. Some of them their families are farmer, some are do biz, some are workers, some are govt officials.

Family ok doesn't mean girl sure ok. Meaning girl father mother or family members got income but girl can still end up do FL or night work etc cuz they don't take money from family maybe cuz family also don't have gold mine to dig. Or they simply want a life that her family can't provide like buy a lot brands or live a fake hiso lifestyle etc.

Of course girls whose family poor automatically the burden may fall onto their shoulder. Actually these are all very common sense maybe.

There are girls whom i met they do FL, do biz, office worker, student or no work at all. 55555. Girls who need to work "super hard" usually are those who have debt or family debt or family no income or can't find proper work. Again maybe this is common sense.

Debt can arise due many reasons. Do biz can incurred debt cuz they like "monkey see monkey do".

e.g.
My friend she do this/that and do very well. (but she duno behind all her friend glory there are something else sign off。)

While some simply trying to find a way to live afresh a new living. The beauty value of girls have a timeline and they realised.

e.g.
darling i see the coffee shop like a lot customers biz very good. i want to open too! sure can make money. what u think?

So they duno from where find the money to start up the biz. can be borrow from family or friends or joint investment or loan banks or underground banks or work "quick" job or find "sponsor".

Majority at first will be so smooth and happy but because the lack of accounting or finance tracking, lack discipline, moment of "glory" spending, they eventually found themselves in debt again or deeper debt.

e.g.
darling i already put all my money and effort into the coffee shop, it can make money sure, just need to tide over this period.

When you are about to lose something valuable be it monetary or sentimental, you start to do whatever possible to save it or simply give up. Again this is common sense maybe.

Some girls when they got exposure to able make a lot quick money they start dreaming also. I want to build a house or new house for family. Want do this do that. So they took the journey of "working" girls.

actually all these stories many already know. 555 some of these girls bad heart? not necessary lah hor. but human selfish is nature.

so back to the part about meeting parents.

I never ever go meet ANY Thais parents and need to spend 1k sgd on them or their family during first trip/meeting. Then buy fruits buy gift basket buy bottle of whiskey from duty free etc or some things u think singapore style a bit n give. Simple as it is.

Give angbao to elders also can just very small small also 2000baht. Chinese say wu sim ok liao. 5555 duno about others but if give angbao usually is before leave say goodbye then give cuz also depend on the hospitality they gave me. If they treat me very good food good drink etc etc still can add-in the angbao give them back as token of appreciation. Must see situation and the relationship.

If stay the girl home feeling paiseh just go supermarket with girl and her mom to do groceries shopping buy trolley full of stuff. Some is buy give to the duno what relatives living next door or few walks away etc 5555 like cake lah buns lah donuts lah etc all those stuff anyone can eat or even kids like to eat, simple small things say hello then if girl happy she intro you to them also. then make you feel wasei machiam like she got face sia cuz you 5555. then some girls bring go pay respect to their pass away parent lah etc make merit lah then donate a bit money or stuff small small only cuz the monk chant lah etc. A bit weird lah hor cuz first time go and went tomb sweeping 5555.

then cook at home eat also have go out eat also have. Go out eat got go shopping mall eat got go nice restaurant eat got go those country/local style to eat also have. One thing very confirm is food prices is definitely cheaper than sg simply cuz standard/cost living is not same as sg. That explain why many like to go overseas chiong cuz money become "bigger".

Too long liao....ending...

两个人在一起,最重要是有心。有了心才能有情。有了情才能有爱。有了爱才能一辈子走下去。

心动情开爱到天荒地老。- 阿凡
Power lah bro!!! Come this Noob up you! Respect for the insight shared!
Old 13-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Screenshot of the Chat regarding her Debt amount.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

I did ask her of sexual stuff, for now just verbal only, seem promising, but who know afterward? hahaha

So it seem , after Marriage, I can fulfil many fantasy....
Which I show her Picture of CIM, Cum Swallow etc.... etc....
Old 13-10-2019, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I did ask her of sexual stuff, for now just verbal only, seem promising, but who know afterward? hahaha

So it seem , after Marriage, I can fulfil many fantasy....
Which I show her Picture of CIM, Cum Swallow etc.... etc....
TS, if i were u i will take everything she said with a pinch of salt.

DO U SERIOUSLY THINK SHE MISSES U?? PLS DONT LIE TO YOURSELF!!

Vietnam girls are well known for lying and making broken promises. Suggest u go to more ktv and 'chit-chat' with more of them to understand their culture.

EVERY GUY WILL SAY HIS GIRL IS DIFFERENT!! BUT IS IT REALLY TRUE???

WAKE UP WAKE UP!!
Old 13-10-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavie View Post
TS, if i were u i will take everything she said with a pinch of salt.

DO U SERIOUSLY THINK SHE MISSES U?? PLS DONT LIE TO YOURSELF!!

Vietnam girls are well known for lying and making broken promises. Suggest u go to more ktv and 'chit-chat' with more of them to understand their culture.

EVERY GUY WILL SAY HIS GIRL IS DIFFERENT!! BUT IS IT REALLY TRUE???

WAKE UP WAKE UP!!
Hahaha......
My first vietnam friend now working KTV also....
So more or less, their story or pattern , my friend also share with me.
Despite she working in KTV , she clearly say to me, if she find good girl then can introduce me....
Because people who work KTV, all seek money, all want money, need money for various reasons.....
不是她们想谈钱,是社会和环境逼不得以。

I neither support nor anti KTV girl, more on neutral side.
My viet friend also share with me, how some KTV girl need money to sustain their drug habit(in Vietnam) or oversea KTV need fast money for family, for baby, various reason.
She personaly heart to heart talk with me, cause I question her before... I know recently she involve in relationship, details she never speak, but she say she can be in relationship with him as long as 'the guy' willing to 'monthly sponsor' her...

My vietnam friend ups n down , I know it. When she in Singapore living my aunt house together with me, sometime not enough money, I help her get through, even pay for her private school fees adminstration fees(about 700) and etcs expense she not prepared with....

Many of you assume she never pay back?
In fact, whatever I help to pay, she return me back....

Every individual Woman is different, why do I need to wake up when more or less, I am aware of it, I have friend that is in KTV scenes. She even tell me not to sent money to girl anyhow etc....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1