The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all
Re: Nanjing

Hi,

u dont carry a mobile??

Went to 1912 last Fri, but not much action, perhaps due to World Cup. So eventually end up at 名人 (KTV) again. Played striptease (dice) wif the gals, 1 of them end up w/o bra and panty. I only took off shirt while my fren stripped to his underwear.

I think bro Frankieman coming to NJ again next wk.
Old 28-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
Remember the last nite at 名人? As usual, i brought the gal home... bonk 2 rounds then she started vomiting. I was already very tired so i went to sleep while she continue vomiting till 5am. I woke up at 6am as I'm going to Wuxi and told her to carry on sleeping, pass her my key and left.
Hi Bro Sexatronic,

Could you advise what's happening in Wuxi?
Search through the forums and got zero.
Me gonna be stationed in this Mei Chun Zheng for a damn year..
Any advise would be most appreciated.

Imagine a transition from happening Shanghai to the unknown in WuXi.. DAMNED!
Old 28-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25
Bro kelvin25,
Cheer up lah.
After all, you can start the ball rollling for Wuxi, just imagine a huge forest waiting for you...
Furthermore the cost of living, opps, cost of bonking should be much more lesser than in Shanghai.
I think you are referring to 梅村镇。梅村 is well-known "service zone" along the hu-ning expressway, whereby cars and coaches stopped over for ppl to pang-jio....
I think this place should be quite ulu from the down town of Wuxi.

Take Care!

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 29-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HKarto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25
Hi Bro Sexatronic,

Imagine a transition from happening Shanghai to the unknown in WuXi.. DAMNED!
Well, to say the least, Wuxi has been a dead town for the past 2-3 years, but its growing rapidly, getting a Hao Le Di last year, and a Partyworld Cashbox around 4-5 months ago!!

Unfortunately bro kelvin25, you are stationed to an ulu place (at least 2 years ago) that is around 40-50 rmb taxi drive to city centre (which is not saying much since city centre is so small). The Bad News is that the Saunas and HC's there is not cheap either, nothing comparable to shanghai in number and variety, yet almost equal the pricing (or worse).

The good news however, It is the fastest growing city in Jiangsu Province, which includes the night activities, i believe you will not be disappointed if you care to roam. Since you are in Mei Chun, the place should be ass cheap for BS and small HC's (don't take my word for it) and the discos will be prolly filled with happenings (wuxi girls sometimes can be overawed by foreigners, just don't say you're a shanghainese, they don't view shanghainese well).

Nothing else but recommendations and I have very little considering i have left there ages ago.
1. Cash Box / Partworld (clean, duh!)
2. A big KTV across Partyworld (changes hands a lot of time, but when i was there, biggest place in town, dun compare with SH okay..)
3. Yu Hu Die (Jade Butterfly) at Jian Kang Lu, nice deco, been there once
4. Qian shui Wan (Same road as Cashbox, but further away from city centre) not biggest HC, but definitely the most known place in town
5. Ou Feng Jie (Supposed to be the original Bar street for foreigners), prolly no happening, can go there take a look
6. Zhong Shan Road (the Strech after the yaohan away from city centre) just renovated, and i see a few entertainment neon signs, worth a look
7. Bao Li Guang Chang (has/had a BabyFace in top floor, nice ambience, i try to go there 3 times (1 year ago) 3 times full and have to TCSS with receptionist (quite Chio) to squeeze inside, good place if you have a group party.
8. Most expensive restaurant KTV etc etc is at Tai Hu Fan Dian, way outside city centre, can say best ambience for everything from business conference to dinner and after dinner activities, watch the pocket, easy to burn multiple holes without breaking a sweat.
9. Can always go to Wuxi New DIstrict's many artery (Chang Jiang Road) which is (from my days) all constructions, but now boasts of a pedestrian walk, 3 4-5 star(wannabe) hotels and a handflu of entertainment centres.
10. Being dumb here, but from Mei Chun to SHanghai Hongqiao/Gubei only like 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES leh, thats faster than from my place (Pudong Wai Gao Qiao) to there leh! dun tell me thats besides the point, thats entirely within reason to cheong Hong Qiao (on the way is Suzhou, *wink*) I don't believe you will feel bored.

Anyway thats my bit of info, enjoy your time in wuxi, well you feel bored just come shanghai lah, we will entertain you

But never i heard someone thinking of settling down permanently here..............

Last edited by HKarto; 29-06-2006 at 09:24 AM.
Old 29-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wuxi

Thanks for the responses bro..

Hmm.. looks like i really have to start a new thread for Wuxi... slowly.
Got a vendor that had worked with me quite well back in singapore days who will bring me around.. hope i can build up a local "entertainment bible" there..

Most probably will zip back shanghai when i get bored..
Old 29-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Hi Kelvin,

Yes, Wuxi is still relatively ulu (as in, compare wif neighbouring SZ and NJ) and more for it's touristy places. I go to Wuxi once a while to visit client but seldom wonder around. I mostly go to YiXing 宜兴, away frm WX. Sorry, cant help u there..
Old 30-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beijingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Nanjing Hair Saloon aka small HC

Never know such service is so cheap in Nanjing. Just come back from a small saloon, got a quickie, such is the beauty of such service. Hit and Run. As usual, didn't go for FJ, just have a BJ. The place is near Shan Xi Lu, the exact position, is once you hit the road junction turn left (if u come from Hunan Road). The cost is:
HJ - RMB 50
BJ - RMB 100
FJ - RMB 150

The gal actually offers me RMB100 for a FJ but i turned it down. The following is the breakdown of the gal info:
Look - 7/10
Service - Hardworking but no feeling
FJ - didn't try
RTF - yes, if i just want to have a quickie when i am bored, nothing more and nothing less...

Btw, you have more than 10 saloons to choose and 30-40 gals to choose in that stretch of road alone. You will take 30 mins choosing...Have fun!
Old 30-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

Hi,

Both myself and Bro Frankieman were at Shaanxi road last nite also. Had dinner there till 10pm, then proceed to KTV, our usual Celebrity. Shld hv meet up cos I'm based here while bro FM comes over every mth. Will PM u my contact.

Those salon r cheap but i find the gals quality not quite there leh... moreover the environment rather run-down. u may want to try some of the Spa/sauna.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Its being a good dinner together. We get to share some of the interesting events and ideas.
Keep in touch.
Rgs
Old 01-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

Oi!! So free ah? Never go Babyface??

PM me ur msn leh...
Old 01-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
McMuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi Bro,
Its being a good dinner together. We get to share some of the interesting events and ideas.
Keep in touch.
Rgs
Frankie!!! since when your work requires you to go NJ? Best la like that since i go there quite often too. i have exchanged number with bro sextronic liao so lets catch up the next time you are here.

i am at central hotel and walking around bored like shit.

now in room watching the england vs portugal game.

p/s bro sextronic thanks for the response. hope to catch you soon.

Read all about it!!
Cuntfession of the Nastiest Kind
Old 03-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo nanjing bro out theres, its nice to see the nanjing scene so liven up, hehehe. cool! how i wish i am there now to catch up wif u guys. i really miss my china stewardess chick, u wan date her, call bro sext introduce u la, i havnt got enough power to pump her, so lets see which bro can get the meat, guaranty 9/10. hehehehope to see all of u soon and i can sing for all of u, hahahaha
Old 03-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi Bro,
Keep in touch.
Rgs
Bro Frankieman12,
Look like you are moving westward, 西部大开发?Shanghai~Suzhou now Nanjing. How often do you go there? I may be going there within this month, hopefully you are there too.

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 03-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor
. i really miss my china stewardess chick, u wan date her, call bro sext introduce u la, i havnt got enough power to pump her, so lets see which bro can get the meat, guaranty 9/10. hehehehope to see all of u soon and i can sing for all of u, hahahaha
bro mor, i hvnt got the chance to date her yet. Been very busy pass weeks and furthermore i'm going back SG this Fri for a wk's break.

Indeed, u r 1 helluva good singer!!
Old 03-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuff
Frankie!!! since when your work requires you to go NJ? Best la like that since i go there quite often too. i have exchanged number with bro sextronic liao so lets catch up the next time you are here.

i am at central hotel and walking around bored like shit.

now in room watching the england vs portugal game.

p/s bro sextronic thanks for the response. hope to catch you soon.

Hi Bro McMuff,
How are you?
I will go to NJ once a month & now trying to go there twice a month.
Let's catch up and chiong like the good old days man...
Let me know the next time that you are going there and try to stay for the weekend so that we can have "more time to have fun" together.
Rgs,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1