The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Went in through the back door (emergency exit) and directly to the handicap toilet. This is because our office has taken the whole floor..
Unless you are the big boss or the IT guy who have access to the CCTV or door access records, if something happen and your company need to check these records, you may be in big trouble.

Last time I bought my girl to fuck in office, we still use physical keys (no records) and I have access to the CCTV so I can delete the footage
Old 15-01-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Yeah, it is known to have external CCTV but not internal CCTV in my particular working section.

So far so good.

Have done the same numerous times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Unless you are the big boss or the IT guy who have access to the CCTV or door access records, if something happen and your company need to check these records, you may be in big trouble.

Last time I bought my girl to fuck in office, we still use physical keys (no records) and I have access to the CCTV so I can delete the footage
Old 15-01-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11242 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

My office: On sofa inside big bosses room, small office at light industrial area.

Her office: On big meeting table inside conference room, room was clear glass concept facing office and curtain not drawn up. Conference room also just beside office main entrance. Open concept office, considered small also at one of the Mapletree properties

Those were the dating days
Old 15-01-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
uvray is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruvray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A very long long time ago when I was with my first ex, Mt Faber used to have this row of seats that is one huge drop below a road (near the cable car stn). From the road cfm cannot see, and the entire row faced the sentosa and the sea. Filled with chairs that are like 5m apart of smth? If u sit in the middle of the entire row, you are safe and can see ppl approach from each end.

Brought my ex there on the night i asked her to be my gf at about 2am. that time we were only in lower secondary haha. ended up making out there and she was wearing a short skirt and convinced her to take off her panties. fingered her while she leaned over and gave me an amazing bj, all while looking out at sea enjoying the breeze.

fingered her until she orgasm and that was when i first knew girls could squirt. girl was a squirter and she kept saying she felt like peeing. luckily read up a bit, and since nobody was there, told her to lift up her legs and spread wide while i spread her lips using my fingers. continuously flicked her clit and used my other hand to finger fuck her until she sprayed a huge stream of cum across the entire path into the bushes. fucking turn on. ended up eating her and licking her clean despite her protesting that it's dirty (cos whole day never shower).

settled myself by letting her jerk me off into a nearby bush where i could see her puddle of squirt on the floor.

still one of my best experiences (at that age). and of cos, we ventured a lot further into experimenting hahaha.
Old 18-01-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
roninrunning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

during NS, i was always horny and met up with my then gf every weekend to release my raging hormones. we used to take this bus that was intended to attract tourists that starts from city hall and would be going through orchard. it was always near empty and we would always be on the upper deck with me receiving blowjobs from my gf. there was once a japanese couple went up with us to the 2nd floor. they were sitting near the front while we were at the middle seats. i told my gf to not worry and asked her to do our usual thing. while she was bending over and slurping my cock, they decided to alight and the japanese lady turned and looked at us before going down the stairs. she looked shocked and i smiled at her with my gf head bobbing up and down on my cock. i told my gf that she saw us and she was a bit embarrassed but her mouth never left my cock and she continued to finish her job.
Old 19-01-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xaxoge44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

airport transit public toilets
Old 19-01-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 9
MacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to beholdMacDolly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxoge44 View Post
airport transit public toilets
very experience
Old 20-01-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
Zyle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZyle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is office considered daring ?
GF followed me to office on a Sunday, and after loose ends done, did it on pantry sofa.
Shot load onto floor, had to clean it up. But was kind of exciting.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Not sure if I posted this before, but in a 2nd floor pub at Boat Quay, the sofa was facing the window, with the bar at the back.

Everyone was distracted by the World Cup during that time.

Me and my ex were very tipsy and horny. Luckily she was wearing a mini skirt with a hoodie (naked inside).

She started s**king me off on the sofa first, before crouching on the sofa facing the back (she was acting like she was watching the game), as I lean in from the back, with my c**k inserted into her, I started to f**k her slowly.

Luckily no one notice what we were doing, and I cummed into her after a few thrusts (too excited).

One of my best experiences.
Old 22-01-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyle View Post
Is office considered daring ?
GF followed me to office on a Sunday, and after loose ends done, did it on pantry sofa.
Shot load onto floor, had to clean it up. But was kind of exciting.
It’s nice had a FB from office, kissing n hugging in office. And she was giving me a hell of a blowjob. In the end, doggie her in the meeting room and CIP.
Old 22-01-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

The most daring place I ever made was at the back Alley behind Ice Cold Beer at Emerald Hill. This was years ago.

It’s a back road for cars and trucks to do unloading but at night it’s super deserted. Took a girl there after drinks and in the heat of the moment decided to be adventurous and did it behind a wall where no one could see.
Old 27-01-2024, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
LOL. The mum is quite the MILF, as the husband is mostly overseas, but when he comes back, you can hear them banging the whole night long. When the husband is not in SG, she sometimes will bring back a young male "friend" to stay overnight.

Did I bang her? Yes, after my ex-gf broke up with me, we hooked up after meeting again quite several years later.

Was she a good fuck? Absolutely, at 50+ she had double E's, and was willing to please.

Why did they block me? We did a 3some... I was f**king both the mum and my ex-gf (when she came back to SG as she migrated to another country). This was one of my top achievements in life.

Good times...
Champion! The only way to top this is to have the mother and 2 daughters..
Old 01-02-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Champion! The only way to top this is to have the mother and 2 daughters..
no, to top this have to 4P with the grand mother, mother and daughter at the same time

technically it is possible if the mother gave birth at 18 years old

daughter = 18
mother = 36
grand mother = 54
Old 01-02-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
no, to top this have to 4P with the grand mother, mother and daughter at the same time

technically it is possible if the mother gave birth at 18 years old

daughter = 18
mother = 36
grand mother = 54
How about reverse gangbang with grandmother, mother, aunt, 2 daughters? 2 pairs of sisters, 3 generations
Old 01-02-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Many places but the most recent was in the handicapped toilet during a wedding lunch at a 5* hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1