The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by restart View Post
Nope it wouldn't hurt as the anaesthesia will still be numbing your penis. Yes loose shorts is advisable though I felt that I could even have worn jeans since there was no pain at all.

Enjoy the experience!
If you undergo GA (general anaesthesia), then there is no numbing effect on your dick. The only effect is a goddamn headache (the big head on your shoulders) from the GA. However, you should have been given painkillers via injection during the surgery (the doc will let you know of this fact before the surgery), which should help. Also, if you went for laser, the skin is sealed by the laser as it cuts, so there should be no bleeding unless you suay lor or kenna bump by someone. Mine had no bleeding from the moment I woke up.

The doc will give you several days of painkillers, but he advised me to just take the pain killer capsules for 2-3 days, then you can stop taking it. But be sure to complete taking your anti-biotics and anti-swelling pills.

Finally, the doc advised me to wear briefs, not boxers. The idea is that the briefs will hold your dick in place and prevent it from swinging around, which will stress the stitches. Better ask the doc when you go for consultation, since I'm not sure if this is different depending on the doc or depending on the type of cut.
Old 16-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornster View Post
hi all, can i concluded that as long as my foreskin is easily retracted back when my bro erect and the dick head is pink and huge. hence i do not need to go for circumcision? Also, will circumcision help you to withold yourself from shooting earlier?
If there's nothing wrong with your foreskin, then circumcision is just a personal perference. If you fuck around, then you should probably go for it since it also reduces your chances of catching HIV ( touch wood ) and probably lets you enjoy protected sex more. One of the annoying things about wearing condoms is that, if not applied properly, your foreskin can actually cover the sensitive dick neck, and it stays there due to the tight condom. This greatly reduces the sexual sensation your dick enjoys. No foreskin, no such problem :-)
Old 16-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotpower View Post
Been following this thread from the very first post ever since I decided I should really do something bout my phimosis. ( beginning to hate tis word, like why! Why! Why! Why do i hv this condition! U know what I mean? )

Oh well, figured its time to act on it. Will act on bro peanut's advice since I feel his recovery compared to the rest of the bros has really been astounding, with no or v ill pain etc.. It's like the ideal recovery situation!

This thread is really good with all the bros here giving and sharing advices! It's a matter of time for me, and I too will contribute n share my experience when it's time... Thx bros! Just gotta psycho my mind first!
Yeah, I was forced to do this due to phimosis too, though mine was a very mild case. I was fine for so many years when suddenly, I noticed my foreskin got tighter! It was really obvious when I was hard ( my dick would have a waist ). I was still able to have sex at first, but after a few months, it got tight enough to actually hurt during sex, so it had to be fixed.

I didn't know it was possible for this to happen to adults, but after some research, it turns out that it is quite common! Well, all I can say is that I am glad I live in a country with one of the best healthcare in the world, where I can have access to doctors who can fix this problem. Imagine having this in a poor country where the docs might not have the proper equipment, skill or medication. Argh!!

Anyway, most of my stitches are gone, but I'm still afraid to wank. Better wait a bit more.
Old 16-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotpower View Post
Oh well, figured its time to act on it. Will act on bro peanut's advice since I feel his recovery compared to the rest of the bros has really been astounding, with no or v ill pain etc.. It's like the ideal recovery situation!
yeah, I was surprised too. I read this thread and it seems some bros have a difficult recovery time, some have infection, and some lie in bed for several days. I was very scared. If this were an op on my arm or leg, I might not have been so scared, but it's my dick!

I was so scared that I delayed for a few months, but my phimosis got worse and made sex difficult, so I told myself it was either face it, or go without sex forever. Since going without sex forever is not an acceptable option, I had to go for the op. It's as simple as picking the less terrible choice :-)

I was actually very surprised by how trouble free my case was. Since day 1, I've not had any problems. I even rode a motorbike a few days later against the doc's advice, and no problem too (but I don't suggest you ignore your doc's advice).

Not sure if I'm very lucky, or maybe the doc is good (of coz the doc claims most of his patients are also problem free, but not sure if he exaggerate), but I'm very pleased. And no one, not even my family members who live with me, were even aware I went for this because I was able to walk normally and do the same things I normally do.
Old 16-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perhaps the kind of cut does affect recovery..
If u opt for a loose cut (aka abit of foreskin intact) ur recovery will be like bro peanut, faster and not much problem..
However, if u opt for a high and tight, (aka all foreskin removed) ur recovery would be slower and stitches might come out easily..
The doc did advice me to get a loose cut but I still opted for the high and tight coz I want it fully removed...

Aft surgery better to wear smth loose, don keep pressing on the scar line

Bro hornster: sounds like u got a monster there! No prob with foreskin then don cut it unless u really prefer to live without it. Circum is not a solution to premature ejaculation. It might solve it coz ur dick head becomes less sensitive aft a while. Do consult a urologist abt it if u shoot too fast.
Old 16-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louisrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far its 1 week after my op. Notice my penis head still got some red marks. Any bros experienced this? I suspect could be at night I twist n turn on bed and the constant erections rubbing against my pants. Penis head definitely not as sensitive and swollen as 1 week ago. Ps I did the op due to phimosis.
Old 17-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!

who wear briefs and go to sleep during your recovery process? i noticed my stiches on the underside most of them are gone and now the raw flesh sometimes sting when cleaned by tissue . it been day 7 for me already. not sure if the flesh will come out without the stitches anot.
Old 18-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrygoround View Post
who wear briefs and go to sleep during your recovery process? i noticed my stiches on the underside most of them are gone and now the raw flesh sometimes sting when cleaned by tissue . it been day 7 for me already. not sure if the flesh will come out without the stitches anot.
By Day 7, my stitches were disappearing, and the skin seem to have joined together. But of course don't pull the skin. Just leave it alone. And yes, I wear briefs to sleep.

Don't clean your wound with tissue paper. Small bits of paper may get stuck in the cut. Use a clean towel or lint-free cloth.
Old 19-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Duhast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i made my appointment! looking forward to the break during the mc too haha
Old 19-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

Guys I notice my penis head forming a new layer of skin but there's like air bubbles in it. How long before it starts to peel off?
Old 20-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to all the brothers who are in the healing process.

don worry, be it 5 days, 7, 10 or even 14 days, it will recover eventually.

once recover, u will thank god for phimosis
Old 21-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

just tried to wank, fail. hahaha
Old 21-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!

bro here can recommend any clinic that have chio doctor . want to go have a check but lazy to go down hospital and wait . haha. cannot wank at least get to see a chio doctor can compensate abit for my mind too=)
Old 21-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
jemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good info, just wonder how bros do it, with pillow ? or is this a deterrence to self diy less ?

I overheard a conversation that circumcision on young boys promote growth or they tend to grow faster. I mean their body (not their didi) . Is that true ? Wonder how they relate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisrocks View Post
just tried to wank, fail. hahaha
Old 21-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

is it painful ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1