The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Jlcp86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Staycation at MBS...

Not a normal staycation but with my mother-in-law and wife.

Wife getting horny at night after few rounds of wine, while thinking that MIL fell asleep, halfway through fucking (while she tried to contain her moans), MIL awake and walk to the washroom.. both of us froze in spooning position under the blanket while MIL make bet way to the toilet.

Continued to pump once MIL was in the toilet and froze again when she made her way back to the separate bed.

It was such an exciting experience even though the place wasn't the most daring space but the thought that MIL could caught us in action gave that extra thrill!
Old 01-02-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

A couple of years ago, brought a colleague of mine to a carpark around Admiralty area after early dinner. Drove to the fourth floor carpark and parked at a red lot. Started with some kissing which slowly progressed to love making at the back seat. Did her in a couple of positions - began with cowgirl, doggy and finally missionary. Pulled out came on her stomach.

Why daring you may wonder. Banging at a carpark quite a common thing. Well, that carpark was just opposite the HDB of my then girlfriend. Her dad parks his car at the fourth floor where i was doing my colleague. Back then my girlfriend and i were on a rough patch. We broke up not long after.
Old 01-02-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Her dad parks his car at the fourth floor where i was doing my colleague
You really very daring bro
Old 01-02-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ur colleague attach or married oso? Chio? More bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
A couple of years ago, brought a colleague of mine to a carpark around Admiralty area after early dinner. Drove to the fourth floor carpark and parked at a red lot. Started with some kissing which slowly progressed to love making at the back seat. Did her in a couple of positions - began with cowgirl, doggy and finally missionary. Pulled out came on her stomach.

Why daring you may wonder. Banging at a carpark quite a common thing. Well, that carpark was just opposite the HDB of my then girlfriend. Her dad parks his car at the fourth floor where i was doing my colleague. Back then my girlfriend and i were on a rough patch. We broke up not long after.
Old 02-02-2024, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
How about reverse gangbang with grandmother, mother, aunt, 2 daughters? 2 pairs of sisters, 3 generations
imagine cum in all 3 generations and impregnate all of them at the same time
Old 02-02-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
imagine cum in all 3 generations and impregnate all of them at the same time
Really power...
Old 02-02-2024, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Ur colleague attach or married oso? Chio? More bro.
That time she was single. Looks wise maybe above average. Slim figure with B cup. Got abit ah lian vibes, remembered she dyed her hair brown with small blue streaks. Totally diff vibes from my ex gf.

We were somewhat close for sometime alrd as working in same dept. Got really close when i was going through a rough phase with my ex. During that phase, my ex and i were not making love at all. Was really frustrating period for me and i shared this with my colleague.

Looking back, i was quite sure my colleague was confident my ex and i was gonna break up. Which was why she was willing to sleep with me.

After my ex and i broke up, i got together with that colleague. That relationship didnt last long, abt 4months only. Realised i didnt like her romantically. Probably attracted to her as she was providing me what my ex neglected during our final few months. I must admit that colleague was really fun in bed. Highly likely was the push which ended my relationship with my ex. Whoever she ends up with will be a lucky man.

Last edited by Cheesebeast; 02-02-2024 at 08:03 AM.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlcp86 View Post
Staycation at MBS...

Wife getting horny at night after few rounds of wine, while thinking that MIL fell asleep, halfway through fucking (while she tried to contain her moans), MIL awake and walk to the washroom.. both of us froze in spooning position under the blanket while MIL make bet way to the toilet.

Continued to pump once MIL was in the toilet and froze again when she made her way back to the separate bed.

It was such an exciting experience even though the place wasn't the most daring space but the thought that MIL could caught us in action gave that extra thrill!
Mine was at the Fullerton Hotel... I think I was in my mid-teens and my then gf was 1 yr younger. She was from one of the IJ in the east, and we were together for like 1-2 weeks (f**k her after 2 weeks of dating). The mother invited us for a staycation at the hotel (she won some company prize or something)

There was Me, my ex, the mother and also the gay brother (he was the one who was masturbating in the next room when I was f**king the sister at their home in another post)

Anyway, the mother was quite the open person (very angmoh pai one, even new husband from Europe one) and didn't mind me staying over in the same room (me and my ex was sleeping on the floor while the brother was sharing the bed with the mum).

Similar to the Jlcp86, I was f**king my ex under the blanket while everyone was sleeping... Didn't know where to cum so filled her up 2-3 times within 1 night (was so worried for the next whole month, and we kept on waiting for the menses to come). Was very young and dumb at the time, didn't think of the consequences, so small head took over LOL...
Old 19-03-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

At the top level of a MSCP in Punggol about 1-2am after me and the missus had quite a bit of drink. Both of us worn oversized tops with no undergarment nor bottom and I pumped her nether full of cum on the wet floor due to the drizzle. Had to have a 2nd round at the stairwell due to the increased rain and lightning. The sight of seeing my cum dripping off her nether down between her thighs and legs while walking home was exhilarating!
Old 19-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
LOL. The mum is quite the MILF, as the husband is mostly overseas, but when he comes back, you can hear them banging the whole night long. When the husband is not in SG, she sometimes will bring back a young male "friend" to stay overnight.

Did I bang her? Yes, after my ex-gf broke up with me, we hooked up after meeting again quite several years later.

Was she a good fuck? Absolutely, at 50+ she had double E's, and was willing to please.

Why did they block me? We did a 3some... I was f**king both the mum and my ex-gf (when she came back to SG as she migrated to another country). This was one of my top achievements in life.

Good times...
How did you even successfully sell the idea of a 3some to them?
Or even more amazing... they suggested to you?

Perhaps if you serviced them seprately, you could have continued even if they knew.
Old 19-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlcp86 View Post
Staycation at MBS...

Either FFM or pump Mil,lol
Old 19-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post

Perhaps if you serviced them seprately, you could have continued even if they knew.

Lol good one
Old 19-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Long story short...
I re-connected with the mum after a few years by chance. Spent some time building up the relationship, before getting her on the bed (okay, it was planned, as I all along wanted to f**k her since back when I was with the daughter. Those jugs... PHEW~)

Btw was still hooking up with my ex every now and then when she came back SG to visit (she migrated to another country, and got married from what I know).

Firstly my ex is very open, like very. When I visited her overseas, she invited her housemates (a couple) to swing with us. (But that to say, I think deep down she also has some emotional issues with the mum. As her mum brought back many young men to stay over, during my ex teenage years. She is also the one which I took a staycation with and lock in the hotel room for 3days just to have sex...)

The mum was much harder, but I dropped many hints, stroke her jealousy by accidentally mentioning about my ex (the mum knows that I was still f**king the daughter when she comes back SG and was always telling me how wrong it was, as she was getting married and stuff). All this was a build up to the main thing.

Ex was easy to convince, as she was game for almost anything (long period overseas, issues since young had made the motherly feeling lesser, I think) Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was some weird sub-conscious fetish, but it started from a meal to the bed.

Anyway the thing happened only a couple years back, so I don't want to go into too much details, just in case.

Quote:
Yes I know I could continue. But, imagine the once-in-a-lifetime chance that both mother and daughter are in your grasp. (I feel most of the time when the daughter is bangable, the mum is not. Or the mum is not the type to your liking. So hard to meet such a combination)
Old 19-03-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Awesome encounter bro.
The most I wanted was to bang my cousin. Not their mother though, not the milf I would be interested in.

Up u bro for the sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Long story short...
I re-connected with the mum after a few years by chance. Spent some time building up the relationship, before getting her on the bed (okay, it was planned, as I all along wanted to f**k her since back when I was with the daughter. Those jugs... PHEW~)

Btw was still hooking up with my ex every now and then when she came back SG to visit (she migrated to another country, and got married from what I know).

Firstly my ex is very open, like very. When I visited her overseas, she invited her housemates (a couple) to swing with us. (But that to say, I think deep down she also has some emotional issues with the mum. As her mum brought back many young men to stay over, during my ex teenage years. She is also the one which I took a staycation with and lock in the hotel room for 3days just to have sex...)

The mum was much harder, but I dropped many hints, stroke her jealousy by accidentally mentioning about my ex (the mum knows that I was still f**king the daughter when she comes back SG and was always telling me how wrong it was, as she was getting married and stuff). All this was a build up to the main thing.

Ex was easy to convince, as she was game for almost anything (long period overseas, issues since young had made the motherly feeling lesser, I think) Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was some weird sub-conscious fetish, but it started from a meal to the bed.

Anyway the thing happened only a couple years back, so I don't want to go into too much details, just in case.

Yes I know I could continue. But, imagine the once-in-a-lifetime chance that both mother and daughter are in your grasp. (I feel most of the time when the daughter is bangable, the mum is not. Or the mum is not the type to your liking. So hard to meet such a combination)
Old 19-03-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostringonenite View Post
Awesome encounter bro.
The most I wanted was to bang my cousin. Not their mother though, not the milf I would be interested in.

Up u bro for the sharing.
Wanted to up my cousin also, but no chance... Never was really close to them since young... Especially during gatherings, there is one cousin who is ah lianish one, always hot pants or short skirt, with g-string or t-back. Sadly, couldn't really strike a convo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1