The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Bro, 25usd lobsters and still go5 change? Can share location? I will be there coming weekend...
Wahlau! Say girls, say massage, say drinking u quiet. Say lobster u jump at it!
Seasonal lah, even don't have can take mantis prawns, crabs, crayfish, tiger prawns?

Weekends I left with bro robbhood already. I'll remember to get the namecard then pm u. But side effects of having too rich seafood, you have to find lobang to settle. (no pun intended)
Old 05-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
Wahlau! Say girls, say massage, say drinking u quiet. Say lobster u jump at it!
Seasonal lah, even don't have can take mantis prawns, crabs, crayfish, tiger prawns?

Weekends I left with bro robbhood already. I'll remember to get the namecard then pm u. But side effects of having too rich seafood, you have to find lobang to settle. (no pun intended)
thanks bro...

I'm not frequent visitor, only been there twice with "very decent" frens, never go cheong oso lar....

next time bring them go makan more seafood, maybe can turn them into cheongsters....

haha... ..
Old 05-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Robbhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha OK....I nw in manila, hot & boring....sianz
Old 05-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
next time bring them go makan more seafood, maybe can turn them into cheongsters....
haha... ..
Ho. Creates employment for everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbhood View Post
Hahaha OK....I nw in manila, hot & boring....sianz
....Robb.. I don't know how to break this to u.... Yangon is also hot & boring...in the day!

Question to the bro posting below...
Business trip? Why weekends?

Last edited by verytired; 06-05-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Woodymah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros! OMG so glad to find this thread, I was here worrying how siao liao siao liao virgin trip to Myanmar dun know how to play and no one to lead.

I will be there on the 9th to 11th or 12th of may, any bro or contacts that I can hook up with to enjoy the nightlife yangon give?

Thanks for all help in advance to make my virgin Myanmar trip sexciting, confirm will pay it forward once I'm familiar with the place!

Last edited by Woodymah; 06-05-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Nosocom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field report from Yangon

Olympic hotel massage - if u r looking for hanky panky, forget it. I went alone for massage, they gave a nice big room with TV, attached toilet, but when gal came she kept the door slightly ajar with stopper so as to signal no "extra".
Ok for massage though, if u r looking for the hard stuff. Was good for my back. Tried 2 sessions with 2 different gals, all same style.

Decent hotel- situated at a kinda dingy place, but it's safe. Place no decor, rooms r really basic with 2 beds, no attached toilet, 1-2 notches below Olympic hotel. U can select the gal from pics. No English though. Hard to communicate. Has 2 sessions, one was HJ (can't remember name but syt), the other was La Min. La Min's good, stripped down, good fuck, really tight, but don't expect any other kind of pro service. Just admire the good body.

Next trip will be quite far away.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of

First time in Yangon, who is going in late Oct ... ?
Old 07-05-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Flemmings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosocom View Post
Field report from Yangon

Olympic hotel massage - if u r looking for hanky panky, forget it. I went alone for massage, they gave a nice big room with TV, attached toilet, but when gal came she kept the door slightly ajar with stopper so as to signal no "extra".
Ok for massage though, if u r looking for the hard stuff. Was good for my back. Tried 2 sessions with 2 different gals, all same style.

Decent hotel- situated at a kinda dingy place, but it's safe. Place no decor, rooms r really basic with 2 beds, no attached toilet, 1-2 notches below Olympic hotel. U can select the gal from pics. No English though. Hard to communicate. Has 2 sessions, one was HJ (can't remember name but syt), the other was La Min. La Min's good, stripped down, good fuck, really tight, but don't expect any other kind of pro service. Just admire the good body.

Finally found decent hotel though help from my hotel bellboy...exterior and interior far from decent..

As bro Nosocom managed above, place is very local had to pass through a Very local and crowded place.

Many gals there at least 20 I think. They operate 24 hours, friendly mamasan speaks some English. Only met her when I can out and complained to her As her staff didn't show me pictures when i arrived. The rest of the staff 0 English.

Gals zero english,was quoted 8k for massage 1 hr. Didn't argue though board menu stated 4k (I can't read Burmese) but nothing there wrote 8k but nvm since other bros quoted 8k as well.

Chick given was syt, she watch tv while giving half past 6 massage. After 10 mins she totally stopped massaging and watch tv full time. I beckon to her massage and she have another 5mins massage and watch tv again.

I lifted her shirt and asked how much, she said 20k and she went out took condom, stripped and asked me to poke her.

No suck neh, no kiss, no bj. Was an experience.

Bad fuck cannot cum as not hight enough and room was shitty hot, even chick was sweating.

Then she tried hj me still cannot so she pointed to stomach I think hungry or what... Anyway times up I left.

Cheap fug place for locals. Kudos to bro who found it...

Will be curious to know if locals really paid 4k/hr.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosocom View Post

Bro.. Is Lamin fair? How much you pay for Massage + special bro? I only need a good HJ with lady sitting on my tummy.
Old 14-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HDByer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros!

I got some info from here before my amazing Yangon trip. Hope to "pay back" with a short FR.

Stayed at Clover City Hotel - cheap, clean and gal friendly (no need pay guest fine)

Went to Zero Zone at Chinatown, crowd was mostly locals, in fact that night we were the only foreign patrons. The place is definitely an eye opener for us from sgp. It's quite an experience, the food and beer were dirt cheap, seriously dirt cheap. The in-house girls/ doubling as waitresses took turns to sing on the runway. Singing was bad though, maybe was the sound system but nevertheless it was great fun. Then they had some outside prettier "models" coming in for a fashion parade and patrons could hang flowers. One of the models caught my eye, and lucky me she could speak some English. I didn't hang any flowers but just chatted with her, I swear if it was 20 years ago i could have fell in love with her, the GFE was amazing! We then planned to cross the road to Emperor discotheque.

In Emperor there were many girls. Really many, in fact it's swarmed with girls! So we took a bottle of johnny around USD30 and the girls just crowded around our table. My friends took one each between 60k to 80k, and i sat with my "gf" from previous joint. Emperor closes early around 12am so we had to proceed back to hotel for other action.

Next day, actually night, we went to Pioneer. We were pretty drunk from dinner already. The patrons were mostly younger local men, think zouk, dance music, very loud, crowded and happening. The girls look more like your average students or normal working girls. However don't be deceived by their looks, everything has a price if you know what i mean. Remember good girls don't stay out late in Yangon. And this place opens till 3am. If you don't find any girls inside don't worry, when they close you can approach the girls outside when they are waiting for cab home etc.

Last night we went to JJ Entertainment and Asia City, they are near one another. JJ is a discotheque, lots of girls. AC is another hanging flowers joint. So more of the same.

In short, there are no shortage of girls in Yangon and it's almost impossible not to score.

Happy chionging!
And pardon the lousy FR.
Old 14-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro.. Is Lamin fair? How much you pay for Massage + special bro? I only need a good HJ with lady sitting on my tummy.
bro.. I tried Lamin a few weeks ago. She has fair skin. Nice boobs.. Face is ok though (maybe below average if you have higher taste). Don't expect BBBJ/BJ or french kiss. I paid 8,000 kyats for massage/room and 20,000 for FS. I think HJ is 15,000 but she won't stripped to naked for HJ service..
Old 14-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Here are the phone numbers for Decent (+951) 502469, 501670

Hopefully they can speak English..
Old 14-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
javiersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the valuable input
Old 14-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flemmings View Post
Finally found decent hotel though help from my hotel bellboy...exterior and interior far from decent..

As bro Nosocom managed above, place is very local had to pass through a Very local and crowded place.

Many gals there at least 20 I think. They operate 24 hours, friendly mamasan speaks some English. Only met her when I can out and complained to her As her staff didn't show me pictures when i arrived. The rest of the staff 0 English.

Gals zero english,was quoted 8k for massage 1 hr. Didn't argue though board menu stated 4k (I can't read Burmese) but nothing there wrote 8k but nvm since other bros quoted 8k as well.

Chick given was syt, she watch tv while giving half past 6 massage. After 10 mins she totally stopped massaging and watch tv full time. I beckon to her massage and she have another 5mins massage and watch tv again.

I lifted her shirt and asked how much, she said 20k and she went out took condom, stripped and asked me to poke her.

No suck neh, no kiss, no bj. Was an experience.

Bad fuck cannot cum as not hight enough and room was shitty hot, even chick was sweating.

Then she tried hj me still cannot so she pointed to stomach I think hungry or what... Anyway times up I left.

Cheap fug place for locals. Kudos to bro who found it...

Will be curious to know if locals really paid 4k/hr.
the 4k is shared room ie they put another guy in there with u...u want specials then u need pay 8k for private room
Old 14-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Massage Experience at Shwe Gone Daing Hotel..

I recently had a oil massage (30,000 kyats) at the Shwe Gone Daing hotel (a week ago). I lied on the massage table with no clothes.. and had a massage for about one hour. After done with all massage, the girl asked me if I wanted a masturbation.. I did and asked her how much.. she replied people would tip between 15,000 to 20,000. She didn't set the price.. Before she started, she asked me if I wanted to use restroom to pee. Afterwards, She poured some oil on my didi and pressed groin areas to help with orgasm.. After wards, I took a shower and I tipped her 15K.

I haven't got a traditional massage yet. Does anyone know you can get a HJ if you get a traditional massage??

Please share if you know other places for massages/HJ (other than Olypic Hotel and Decent hotel).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1