The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
m2go deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

i feel like giving my 1st time to a girl in the red light district...im already abt 25 but still a virgin. quite embarrassing. no luck in finding a right girl, no girl come into my life. im in a dilemma , so can the bros pls help a xiao di ( amature boy ) like me ?
Old 17-09-2010, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Huh ? Are you asking the bros in here to take away your virginity ? That's a tall order coz we are not interested in guys.

If you want girls, this entire forum features thousands of girls you can bonk. Pick any one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2go View Post
i feel like giving my 1st time to a girl in the red light district...im already abt 25 but still a virgin. quite embarrassing. no luck in finding a right girl, no girl come into my life. im in a dilemma , so can the bros pls help a xiao di ( amature boy ) like me ?
Old 17-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
screwthirak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedy View Post
Recently, I went to Lor 6 and 8 to check out the Thai WL. First time testing out Thais, as I used to go for PRC.

First stop was Lor 6 H66. The man quoted me $50 for 25min, which surprised me a bit. I expected 45 min. So I skipped over to Lor 8 H 69. The uncle outside beckoned me in and I went to take a look. A few of the girls were acceptable, but the uncle recommended G12, although I found G8 prettier.

$50 for 45 minutes??? you think your $50 bigger than ox cart's wheel??
Old 17-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
m2go deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Huh ? Are you asking the bros in here to take away your virginity ? That's a tall order coz we are not interested in guys.

If you want girls, this entire forum features thousands of girls you can bonk. Pick any one.
lol no no...i mean help me as in give advise. should i wait a bit longer and find the right girl or just go for it
Old 17-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Was feeling horny at nite so drive down to L18H16 to look for G23 but was told to wait, as feeling horny to wait so took G11 as okt say she can speak Chinese and the she look like Prc(sharp fierce eyes) .Inside the room proceed to bathing, bathing was sop but the bbbj with hot/cold treatment was cool... Proceed to bed with the catbath witch was fast and abit itchy so ask her to proceed to bj. But was only bj and not bbbj... Ball sucking was nice, capped on and proceed to doggy. Her ass is very nice and curvy for doggy... Cannot tahan and lazy to change position, shoot my army in doggy....look;7/10 boob:b fj:8(quite cooperating) pussy:3(very bushy..abit turnoff)
Old 17-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18 H40 G11

Today feel horny so go GL to walk walk, keep walking from L6 till L18 so tiring, keep checking those girl reported in FR but many not to my taste. I am choosy on the look. Then came to H40 and see, another one mentioned in the FR forgot is no 17 or no 6, looks cute too but there is another one sitting infront look so cute with big boob and nice figure, mai tu liao ! paid and get in the room.

No: 11
Name: Nik
Looks: 8/10 (very nice feature, kawai look, first time i see her i know i want her oredi)
Boobs: C cup (enhance, some brother may not like it because can feel some hardness, but to me i am fine with it)
figure: 8/10 (very slim and nice figure, i love no tummy)
BJ: 8/10 (Good suction, i was thought she is doing BBBJ but actually she did it so nicely oredi put in the CD with her mouth and continue to do BJ until i totally not realize)
AR: No try
FJ: 8/10 (overall very good fuck, her attitude is good too, did multiple position with her on top then sitting then doggy....doggy can be damn nice holding her big boob with the side mirror. and then finish with normal position)

RTF: YES !

Overall very pleasing experience and she keep chatting and smilling, her english quite ok also ...we chat about bangkok wat to eat and where to shop ...good
Old 17-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2go View Post
lol no no...i mean help me as in give advise.
Should be "....help me as in give ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tribal_Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to g-land today. Fav house L18H36 was pretty empty except for a few bah-bah girls... Business must be good, wandered down to westerhout...

WH house 10 G1
Name. Ice
Face-7/10 (pixie look, with sharp bob, dyed blonde)
Body skinny type, boobs handful only but nice perky butt..typical Thai
Height- around 1.58

Fitting name, as she was ice queen, took a long time to warm up. At first quite mechanical, shower, cat bath, SOP

But boy can this girl ride! Once mounted, she took off like a cowboy chasing red Indian... Riding hard and grinding her pelvis non stop

She came twice before I exploded and she's a gusher, juices seeping down until I can feel her wetness dripping down my butt shiok!

Very slow to warm up, but once she started she was transformed into one horny bitch and she is definitely a pro at riding...this is a must try guys.

Age-25 looks younger to me

Perhaps our chemistry was good, extended session and was a thoroughly fantastic bonk, walked out with wobbly legs and a big fuckking smile on the face

FJ- 9/10
Notes: she got 4 or 5 small tattoos scattered around the body, ankle, shoulder etc quite interesting, small cesarian scar above pussy (well trimmed and neat) so must have had a kid before but still tight!
Old 17-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
threesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythreesaparty696 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been ages since I've been down to GL, preferring the local FL scene for the past year. Missed being served like a king by demure Thai girls, I had to say, so went down to my favourite hunting ground L18H20, and saw this really petite looking, fair looking cutie, G20, seemed quite disinterested, but I decided it was only $50, and in I dived!!!!

Wow!!! As soon as I entered the room, her disposition changed 180 degrees, and boy, she really turned her demure charms and when she stripped down, revealed a really TIGHT small body, with perfectly (read: implanted) shaped tits, and a perky little cute butt.....

The bath was pretty SOP, but once she got on the bed, WHOA!! She went at me like a little hungry sex-kitten, and was all over me, and with that hot and cold BBBJ, and before I knew it, she was riding me like a cowgirl gone mad......

Took her doggie, and i loved the fact that she playfully looked back at me, with that ecstatic look on her face...... knew it was coming, so I flicked her over effortlessly (she told me she weighed 35kg), and finished up in missionary..... and being long in the tooth already, needed a couple of mins just hugging there recovering, and catching my breath...... we were locked in sensual embrace that seemed to go on forever......

Ratings:
Name: Anne
Hometown: Chiang-Rai (She's as fair as a Chinese)
Height: Probably around 1.50m
Weight: 35kg (stated by her)
Vital Stats: Guesstimate 32C 23 28
Looks: 7/10 (Cute freckles and a mole at the corner of her lips ala Cindy Crawford which was so sexy)
Body: 20/10 (Damn, that was a rocking body...... Tight, baby soft skin, and just ..... perfect haha)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Not really a fan of hot and cold BBBJ but her suction was incredible)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Her cowgirl more than made up for the fact that i normally prefer fuller-figured girls)

RTF: Signed, sealed and delivered!!!!
Old 18-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
L18h20g20

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesaparty696 View Post
went down to my favourite hunting ground L18H20, and saw this really petite looking, fair looking cutie, G20
fwah, baru bonk, by the time posted this report already RTF?
hmmm, kena KC gao gao by the gal eh?
Old 18-09-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by threesaparty696 View Post
Been ages since I've been down to GL, preferring the local FL scene for the past year. Missed being served like a king by demure Thai girls, I had to say, so went down to my favourite hunting ground L18H20, and saw this really petite looking, fair looking cutie, G20, seemed quite disinterested, but I decided it was only $50, and in I dived!!!!

Ratings:
Hometown: Chiang-Rai (She's as fair as a Chinese)
Height: Probably around 1.50m
Weight: 35kg (stated by her)
Vital Stats: Guesstimate 32C 23 28
Looks: 7/10 (Cute freckles and a mole at the corner of her lips ala Cindy Crawford which was so sexy)
Body: 20/10 (Damn, that was a rocking body...... Tight, baby soft skin, and just ..... perfect haha)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Not really a fan of hot and cold BBBJ but her suction was incredible)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Her cowgirl more than made up for the fact that i normally prefer fuller-figured girls)

haha, brother. Good for you. But I beg to differ. I had RTF'ed this girl for more than 10 times. Always no complain until the last 2 times i visited her! Na bei! Waste money waste time!

Here is my FR:

Bad FR on L18H20G20:

I have RTF'ed this girl more than 10 times and never had any complaints. In fact, she's so good that I felt obliged to tip her $10 after every visit. But not for the last 2 times.

The 2nd last time - she was complaining that 10 men in that day asked her for RAW but she refused. She said these men simply want to die arh! She pulled one long black face! WTF!! Tried to french her like last time, cannot. Kiss her forehead, she said I told you cannot already!! Na bei..

The last time (today at 10pm) - I thought the last time she bad mood. So decided to give her one more chance. Same thing, face blacker than charcoal. I asked her angry with me, she said no. Mai mee arai (don't have anything; nothing). This time was worse, condom BJ whereas she used to give solid BBBJ. I was like - WTF. Then same thing, cannot french, let alone kiss her face. Na bei! I said why her attitude changed, she just smiled!

Went out TCSS with OKT, turns out her turnover had been very bad for the past few weeks. She used to have more than 20 hits per day, somethings up to 30 even. But nowadays, 8 to 10 max!!

I don't really like to post bad FR because people's rice bowl is at stake. But then, I think brothers here need to be warned!

Happy bonking other chicks lah. OKT recommended G13 and 16. Said customers usually come out happy Haven't try yet. Will try and post FR when Vit M permits
Old 18-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sexi_Boy is Cool - loads of Potential

wow just went bonking at L18... me too. was at H14
Old 19-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
kkspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to L18H44B to find G8 as recommended here.

Very big and spacious room. Little old but spacious.

Name: Phoon (from Chiangmai)
Look: 7/10 (pleasant, sweet looking, short doll hair, look chinese)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice B/C cup, pink nip, bouncy, juicy to suck)
Body : 7/10 (fair skin, slim, curvy)
Catbath : so so
Painting : allow
Fingering : didnt try
AJ : didnt try
BJ : 6/10 (ok ok )
FJ : 7/10 (cow gal ride, MOT , doggie super, her moaning makes u very high )
Massage : little boob massage after FJ done. Nice. Hihi...
Service : 8/10 (overall very good service, always smile)
Damage : $50 + tips

RTF : yes

Please upz me if you support my FR as i need power. Hihihi... thank you.
BKK2

Local
L8H17G17
L6H66G23 (banned)
PRC

Old 19-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobaby View Post
haha, brother. Good for you. But I beg to differ. I had RTF'ed this girl for more than 10 times. Always no complain until the last 2 times i visited her! Na bei! Waste money waste time!

Here is my FR:

Bad FR on L18H20G20:

I have RTF'ed this girl more than 10 times and never had any complaints. In fact, she's so good that I felt obliged to tip her $10 after every visit. But not for the last 2 times.

I don't really like to post bad FR because people's rice bowl is at stake. But then, I think brothers here need to be warned!

Happy bonking other chicks lah. OKT recommended G13 and 16. Said customers usually come out happy Haven't try yet. Will try and post FR when Vit M permits
Yes G16 not that type of chio bu but quite a pleasant girl and friendly rtf'ed her 4 or 5 times already.
Old 19-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkspore View Post
Went to L18H44B to find G8 as recommended here.
Name: Phoon (from Chiangmai)
the gal told me her name's bpui, resembling hokkien word for fat, but falling tone instead.

hope i didn't get the gal's number wrong for my FR here
oops mebbe the gal i took was G9 room 8...

one thing confirmed though is that her room's super big for cat50 thai gal and lots of dolls around her bed

Last edited by hoosdathu; 19-09-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1