The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

hopeless arsenal
Old 25-01-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

All this while through out the years the fans has been behind supporting the man arsene wenger, 3 losses in a row fulham , sweasea, man utd. This is the first time wenger was booed by his own fans, If arsenal keep on losing , the fans will ask for his head , we have seen man city , newcastle , Sunderland fans asking for the manager head when the team not performing.

I believe the fans will champions league footballs , I believe this is the first they will find difficult to get to top 4. Being arsenal fan if arsenal keep losing , I will want wenger to go too.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 25-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think Wenger's biggest problem is his loyalty to his players.

Arshavin at a club like Man U would be banish to the reserve, based on his present form.

Any other manager would start 18 years old Oxlade ahead of 22 years old Walcott, based on excitement and effectiveness

Djourou and Rosicky would be sold long ago.

The list goes on.......................

Arsenal do not have an influential chairman who dares to question Wenger.

As such, Wenger will always be around unless he decides to leave himself.

The only way he will leave is when Arsenal finishes below the bottom half.

So that means we will have to endure for a while yet...........
Old 25-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

If i were the manager of Arsenal , players to leave are

1) Laurent Koscienly (Did not perform up to expectation)
2) Squillaci (Where is his Villaillera Spanish from , should sell him)
3) Djourou (not good enough for champions league football)
4) Denilson (very inconsistence)
5) Rosicky (Not the same player as Czsch republic 7 to 8 years ago with jan Koller , form drop greatly)
6) Arshavin ( not the same player 3 years back , cannot perform to expectation )
7) Bendtner ( He should also leave , cannot perform too)

If i were Arsene Wenger , I will give chances to Ju Young Park, he is South korea captain , Monaco player, why he never play any of the games, Ryo Miyaichi , the Japanses youngster,, why keep him too on the bench .. Carlos Vela perform well in pre games , also keep in bench.. i were Wenger, i will give them some chance to play in FA , Carling Cup , they confirm play .. should also give them chance play against Bottom team like Bolton , blackburn or wolves.

Enjoy and be happy!

Last edited by kiko; 25-01-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 25-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree with you Bro kiko, and I think the sentiments is very similiar with many fans.

Somehow I am really puzzled as to why only Wenger see values in players like squillaci, djourou, denilson, bendtner etc etc

Every arsenal fans I met all say the same thing. Why doesn't Wenger see the obvious?

Arsenal is probably at the cross road now. Does we see the future with Wenger at the helm?

For me, NO. With all due respect to what he has achieved from 1998-2005. The good days are long gone. Wenger will remain as the greatest arsenal manager for a while. I just hope he steps down before his reputation and arsenal's future continue to suffers more.
Old 27-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

I guess the next one to leave will be the holland star van Persie, once he leave arsenal can forget about champions league football , I will join the other fans asking for the removal of wenger

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 30-01-2012, 06:55 AM
Samster

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger said his side's desire kept them in the FA Cup as they turned around a two-goal deficit to beat Aston Villa 3-2.

And Robin van Persie said he was grateful for "a crazy six minutes'' which saw Arsenal claim their place in the fifth round.

Wenger told ESPN: "We wanted to stay in the cup. I felt 2-0 was very harsh for us at half-time, but it was a question of scoring the 2-1 [goal] and keeping our structure and not doing anything silly. Fortunately we got an early 2-1 [goal].''

With both Manchester clubs out of the tournament, it could be a good opportunity for the Gunners to end their trophy drought.

Wenger added: "It is an opportunity but you can see today how difficult the games are. But we played at home, we wanted to qualify and we did it. I was very impressed because I felt that when you come out of a bad period like we are, and you are 2-0 down, you can feel sorry for yourself or you can show you have the mental qualities to play for this club.

"I was very proud the team came out playing on all cylinders and showed they are not ready to lie down. That is was a good test to show that we had the mental qualities to come back. On the other hand it was important that we didn't panic.

"To concede a goal just on half-time for 2-0 was a difficult blow, but we responded very well against Manchester United here and we did it again today. Overall it was a classic FA Cup tie in England: 2-0 down and coming back, we had to fight to score three goals and we did it well.''

Wenger had been given a rough ride by some home supporters following last weekend's 2-1 defeat by United, which was a third straight in the Premier League to lose ground on the top four.

The Arsenal manager said: "I felt they were quite positive [today] compared to last time. I am sad we cannot always keep them happy, the only thing we can do is show the spirit that we showed today.

"I just want to do well for this club that I love. I understand that people question my decisions, but I wouldn't understand if they questioned my commitment and my dedication. The rest I understand, that sometimes people are not happy with my decisions.''

Wenger believes this result could transfer through to the league.

"I hope that it convinces the team we have the required qualities and we can transfer that to the Premier League,'' he said.

With the transfer deadline looming this week, Wenger said: "I cannot say nothing will happen but it would be a little bit of a miracle now. For us the biggest thing is to get our players back.''

One of those injured players is Jack Wilshere, who has yet to play this season, with some reports suggesting he will not feature at all now this campaign.

Wenger said: "I have spoken to Jack today. His morale is strong. Hopefully we will have good news. The first news we have had is better than expected. He is not in a boot, but I don't know more. There will be more tests this week.

"I do not know yet when he will start training. I would not like to make any mistake in my statement because I did not speak to the medical people today.''

Van Persie added: "It was very important. At 2-0 down, it's always going to be a hard task to come back. But a crazy six minutes in the second half changed the game. Credit to the team. We all did it. Credit to all of them because we worked hard and we're still in it.''

Van Persie said the team still believe they can win silverware this season.

"[It's] another chance, because we're still in the Champions League,'' he said. "We worked so hard. We are excited for the next round.''

Walcott, whose goal came as a defensive clearance ricocheted off him into the net, said: "We need a bit of luck. Hopefully the luck's changing. The team worked so hard. This cup means so much to us. We want to win this trophy. We need to show the fans we're ready It shows we've got great characters in the dressing room.''

Villa boss Alex McLeish felt the result was harsh on his side.

"We still had chances to at least get a draw,'' he said. "A terrible eight minutes we had. I thought the second penalty was a bit harsh. We've just got to take it on the chin and move on to the next league game.

"The [first] goal gave them (Arsenal) a huge lift. I didn't think they looked as if they could score but that goal gave them a huge lift. But I expected a reaction from Arsenal.

"Maybe we didn't defend as compactly [in the second half]. The [Arsenal] midfield started to get a bit of possession and that gave them the ascendancy.''

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 30-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Based on overall play, we deserve to win the game. But having say that, it is definitely a lucky result.

Can see the team is playing at very low confidence. The movement and passing are all very conservative and not penetrative.

Only RVP and Oxlade looks good.

Arsenal players are talented but seems weak mentally.

The only players with strong mental strength are RVP, Szczesny, Vermaelen, Wilshere, Oxlade and Henry (for the time being )

Oh yes, Bendtner as well, but his confidence is way higher than his ability, so it is misplaced.

The rest seems to put their head down when results are not going their way.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:18 AM
Samster

Arsenal 0 Bolton 0

From the way things go without a win in 2012, i see Arsenal may drop to mid table , if they could not win any games.

I can see that at end season , players like Ramsey , Jack.W . Van Persie may leave after the season . Then the chairman will have no choice, if the fans shows no longer support for Wenger.

Wenger to go , and a new manager to come in for new season !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 04-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Arsenal 0 Bolton 0

From the way things go without a win in 2012, i see Arsenal may drop to mid table , if they could not win any games.

I can see that at end season , players like Ramsey , Jack.W . Van Persie may leave after the season . Then the chairman will have no choice, if the fans shows no longer support for Wenger.

Wenger to go , and a new manager to come in for new season !
Bro, as much as I agree with your assessment... I find that solution to the Arsenal problem is not by just changing manager... but changing owner as well. We do need owner who can spend freely like man city or chelsea or real madrid or atleast half of what other big clubs are spending. Problem with Arsenal is their current onwer/board is incapable of spending. Trust me they are extremely happy with wenger because he has been generating positive cash year after year without virtually spending. Arsenal is the only big club (presuming they are still a big club) that generates positive cashflow during every transfer window.

I was very right in mentioning this sometime back that wenger wont buy any big name player during Jan transfer window. And I have stern feeling that they will sell RVP during June on 30-40M and cry foul like they did in Nasri case. The aim of present board is to make money, reduce stadium debt and just remain floating... spend to make team stonger and capable of winning is not thier priority. They need a stern lesson in the form of team not even qualifying for the Europa League for few seasons in a row. and stadium remains half empty in their home games.

With RVP gone, next season we will see mid table tussle with the likes of Newcastle, sunderland, villa, everton.

and if this continues then it wont be long when we will fight with newly promoted clubs to avoid relegation.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

7-1 win over Blackburn will be a big relief for Mr. Wenger.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318096&cc=4716

Arsenal exact revenge on Rovers

Robin van Persie smashed a hat-trick as Arsenal thrashed 10-man Blackburn 7-1 to win in the Premier League 4 the 1st time tis year.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain also scored twice as Arsene Wenger saw his team close 2 just 2 points behind 4th-placed Chelsea.

Dutchman Van Persie fired the Gunners ahead inside 2 mins, but a fine free-kick fr Morten Gamst Pedersen brought Blackburn level.

Arsenal were soon back in front thru skipper Van Persie, b4 Oxlade-Chamberlain extended the lead.

Gael Givet saw red 4 a 2-footed challenge on Van Persie, & there was no way back 4 Rovers.

Arsenal dominated the 2nd half, as Mikel Arteta & the impressive Oxlade-Chamberlain were both on target with Van Persie collecting the matchball following a neat near-post finish just aft the hour.

Substitute Thierry Henry swept home goal number 7 in stoppage time 2 cap a memorable afternoon @ Emirates Stadium.

The Gunners, who are up into 5th place, will be hoping 4 a ManU win @ Stamford Bridge 2morrow 2 improve their Champions League prospects 4 next season.

2day Wenger's side took just 1 minute & 19 seconds 2 move ahead.

Theo Walcott was played into the right side of the penalty area by Francis Coquelin aft a cross was only half cleared.

The England winger, frequently maligned 4 his poor choice of final ball, played a low centre thru the 6-yard box 2 Van Persie who tapped in his 121st Arsenal goal 2 overtake Dennis Bergkamp on the all-time list.

2day's match had been brought 4ward 2 a 1pm start becos of disruptions 2 the London Underground network, & there were plenty of empty seats around Emirates Stadium.

Arsenal, who had not recorded a league win in 2012, continued 2 press as the visitors, unbeaten in 3 away games including a shock win @ Old Trafford, defended deep with 2 banks of 4.

Paul Robinson turned a curling effort fr Czech midfielder Tomas Rosicky around the post.

But aft 31 minutes, Laurent Koscielny bundled over Anthony Modeste just outside the Arsenal penalty area.

It proved a costly foul as Gamst Pedersen whipped the resulting free-kick over the wall & into the top-left corner, a shot which Wojciech Szczesny got a hand 2 but could not keep out.

Aft the restart, there was a stoppage when Blackburn's Jason Lowe went over on his ankle in a sliding challenge fr Rosicky, & the midfielder was replaced by Bradley Orr 2 make his debut.

Arsenal were ahead again after 38 minutes, & again it was Walcott who was the provider.

Following patient build-up, Alex Song slipped the England man away down the right again, & he sprinted 2 cut the ball back fr the goalline right in2 the path of Van Persie, who again made no mistake fr a yard out.

B4 Rovers could regroup, it was 3-1.

Walcott & Van Persie combined again, tis time 2 release Oxlade-Chamberlain in2 the Blackburn penalty area, where he skipped around Robinson & slotted home his 1st Premier League goal 5 mins fr half-time.

The afternoon got worse 4 the visitors aft 43 mins when Givet was shown a straight red card by referee Andre Marriner 4 jumping in with 2 feet on Van Persie.

Rovers made an immediate tactical change as midfielder David Dunn was replaced by defender Grant Hanley.

The hosts went close again when Thomas Vermaelen crashed the ball against the far post fr Arteta's floated cross.

Arsenal further extended their lead after 51 minutes.

Blackburn only half cleared a corner 2 the edge of the area, fr where Spaniard midfielder Arteta drilled the ball back in2 the bottom left corner.

Rovers, who had beaten the Gunners 4-3 @ Ewood Park in September, were over-run again aft 54 minutes when Walcott's mazy dribble thru the penalty area took him past 5 defenders b4 slipping in Oxlade-Chamberlain, who turned his marker & rolled the ball past Robinson.

It was now very much a case of damage limitation 4 the visitors, manager Steve Kean pensively looking on fr the dugout.

Van Persie, who twice struck the woodwork in Wednesday night's frustrating goalless draw @ Bolton, completed his hat-trick aft 62 mins when he clipped home a cross fr Coquelin @ the near post.

Oxlade-Chamberlain was replaced by Henry for the final 23 minutes, which could not finish soon enough 4 Blackburn.

2 round the scoring off, Henry - on loan fr New York Red Bulls - swept home number 7 in stoppage time, with the aid of a deflection.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Bro, as much as I agree with your assessment... I find that solution to the Arsenal problem is not by just changing manager... but changing owner as well. We do need owner who can spend freely like man city or chelsea or real madrid or atleast half of what other big clubs are spending. Problem with Arsenal is their current onwer/board is incapable of spending. Trust me they are extremely happy with wenger because he has been generating positive cash year after year without virtually spending. Arsenal is the only big club (presuming they are still a big club) that generates positive cashflow during every transfer window.

I was very right in mentioning this sometime back that wenger wont buy any big name player during Jan transfer window. And I have stern feeling that they will sell RVP during June on 30-40M and cry foul like they did in Nasri case. The aim of present board is to make money, reduce stadium debt and just remain floating... spend to make team stonger and capable of winning is not thier priority. They need a stern lesson in the form of team not even qualifying for the Europa League for few seasons in a row. and stadium remains half empty in their home games.

With RVP gone, next season we will see mid table tussle with the likes of Newcastle, sunderland, villa, everton.

and if this continues then it wont be long when we will fight with newly promoted clubs to avoid relegation.
Some reporters used to quote "Arsene Wenger is a victim of his own success". That summarizes it nicely.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arsenal yesterday night damn power.

It is a little pity for AW that his youth is always sold to the rich clubs for additional cash. Otherwise, his plan could have work.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
ObamaRock is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Arsenal has a good youth team but cannot win EPL again without spending big.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1