The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 30-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The reason why you are zapped isn't just because of clones. It's also because of how you come across in the forum. I reserve further comment.
Oops!
+
LOL!

Guess I'm better off just keeping quiet!!
Thanks
SEAJ
Old 31-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oops!
+
LOL!

Guess I'm better off just keeping quiet!!
Thanks
SEAJ

Why not provide positive contributions to this forum and I am sure bros will reward you for your efforts.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 03-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Why not provide positive contributions to this forum and I am sure bros will reward you for your efforts.
Yes, conventional wisdom would think this is the way to go and in fact, it was what I was doing all along - just sharing whatever information I may have, my own outlook on certain topics without purposely stepping on anybody's toes etc. Then came that post I wrote where I was just figuring out the cost that a guy had incurred for a night at a KTV. Not intended to chide, berate or even fault anybody at all and just an observation.

But for whatever reason, it must have have pissed some guy(s?) off and I got zapped 6 times - with the last one ominously stating "Fuck you, guai lan kia! CCb, you post one time, I zap one time." - which I thought a bit much and which prompted me to write my post #1099. This resulted in Dan101 being zapped by the script to -269 and be placed under moderation (as relayed by Boss) and I thought that was the end of that.

WRONG!! Just about immediately I got zapped a further 27 times - thus dan101 and his clones/crews made good on his threat to zap me every time I post - and these zaps only stopped when my last post went past 2 days and thus not rateable. Worse, almost immediately I noticed that dan101 went back up to having a +269reputation points.

And if I now post any other things, I am quite sure that the zaps will resume - thus I think you will agree that it would be counter-productive for me to post anything else?!

SEAJ
Old 03-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Y

And if I now post any other things, I am quite sure that the zaps will resume - thus I think you will agree that it would be counter-productive for me to post anything else?!

SEAJ
You need to rally support. Zaps are half of additions so if you have an equal number of supporters and detractors, your points will still rise as time goes by.

Life is all about forming strategic alliances. Cyberlife is no different.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
You need to rally support. Zaps are half of additions so if you have an equal number of supporters and detractors, your points will still rise as time goes by.

Life is all about forming strategic alliances. Cyberlife is no different.
Thanks for your counsel on this matter - but I gotta wonder - is it really worth it? I mean, lets face it, this is just a sex board and one that most would participate in for enjoyment in one's spare time.

Forming strategic alliances? Get to be buddy buddy with who I perceive "decent" members - great! Nothing wrong with getting to know proper upstanding regular guys...but since they're proper guys, they ain't gonna have clones, form unholy alliances with others...just to get ahead on a sex board. And each one of these proper guys I befriend, I would think most likely would only have one handle and no clones....and can only credit me every what - 1,000 cycle?

My "Single-Fire-Power alliances/buddies" against member(s) who do have their own nefarious agenda on this board.... and had gone as far as making up so many clones and enlisted help from his buddies with equally evil intent? (remember, I got zapped 33 times - and only stopped getting zapped when my last post was 2 days old!!) Heck, even before I could get "strategic alliances" - in fact on my next post on the open board - I probably would have already been zapped to kingdom come!!

See what I mean by it not being worth it? And in fact, just coincidentally, I just met up with another Samster who is also of the opinion that things are so stacked up against just regular contributing members, that its futile to even try. That just as long as you allow these guys with their own agenda or whatever to run rampant - and practically dictating the tone, tenor and ethos of the forum - that more and more "regular guys" will also just give up. Too darn many fragile egos, people with their own agendas, control freaks etc

Apologize - this is just what I think and who am I to question such a successful and well participated forum.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 03-11-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
The problem when nicks are revealed is even worse and there is no way those with low power dare to take on the old timers.

This way is fairer. The weaker ones can show their displeasure without having to worry about revenge attacks from a rabid gang.
Yes, the weaker ones can show his displeasure ONE time, BUT the downside is that you now actually have a Rabid gang of hooligans using his clones and unholy alliances to dictate what can and cannot be said, who is "entitled" to post or not, demand capitulation from every one - thus in effect taking effective control of the board from you Boss.

PLUS I would think that if any "displeasure" is well warranted/justified AND out in the open, a rational and ADULT discussion could follow instead of these chicken shit and totally juvenile zaps. This I thought was an "adult" forum" - but I see behaviour more akin to a school yard/actions of these cyber bullies.

SEAJ

Ps edit:

A suggestion - how about coming up with a new rule that if anybody zap another member and the zappee appeals to you to investigate and you find that such zap was indeed undeserved, that the original zapper would get zapped double, triple or even 100 X his unwarranted zap?

I mean like in my case - I think you can easily see that most if not all of the zaps were undeserved/spurious/unwarranted and was just malicious. I would appeal to you to investigate and you decide and make the necessary remedies. Oh I of course know that this might bring you a barrage of "Appeals" - but will it really? If you fully announce this new rule I would think that most guys will take heed and stop unwarranted zapping in the first place. It probably would need a few days/week for the new rule to sink in - but I believe that quite soon, you will see such juvenile activities stop.

Last edited by SEAJ; 03-11-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:09 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. unless you are here for the points otherwise forget about the zapping and move on...
just look around and u will see quite a few with negative points but still continue to contribute constructively in the forum.
they share and pen their opinions, getting zap and having neg points isn't going to stop them from doing so..
at the end of the day, every is entitled to their opinion,
we cant possibly agree with everyone and every comment in the forum.

however, if it bothers you so much, simply create a new nick..

Quote:
See what I mean by it not being worth it?
SEAJ

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. unless you are here for the points otherwise forget about the zapping and move on...
just look around and u will see quite a few with negative points but still continue to contribute constructively in the forum.
they share and pen their opinions, getting zap and having neg points isn't going to stop them from doing so..
at the end of the day, every is entitled to their opinion,
we cant possibly agree with everyone and every comment in the forum.

however, if it bothers you so much, simply create a new nick..
Actually I am here/would want to stay here to just share whatever info/input I can contribute and also to learn/get some information/opinion/advise in return; in other, just to be a part of the community. But if every time I post, I get such vile and malicious zaps - what's the point?

Create another nick? Whatever for???!!! Just coz I got another nick I'm gonna be another guy? No, I'm still gonna be the same guy and no matter what nick I am under, I'm most likely gonna get the same reception sooner or later - no?

And YES, of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I do know that such is/should be the basis of a great forum; I always look forward to sensible, well thought out discussions and discourse with differing opinions.

But these anonymous zaps are NOT opinions - they are just chicken shit, juvenile nonsense and worse, have now evolved to a method where hooligans can take control of this board.

SEAJ
Old 03-11-2012, 10:39 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..i wonder how u deal with vitriol in real life?
if you really want to share and contribute here, do like i suggested..
forget about the zap.... if there are vulgarities involved, the system will handle it....if you really cant live with the way things work here..then it might be good to move on to another forum.

Quote:
Actually I am here/would want to stay here to just share whatever info/input I can contribute and also to learn/get some information/opinion/advise in return; in other, just to be a part of the community. But if every time I post, I get such vile and malicious zaps - what's the point?

SEAJ

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
if you really want to share and contribute here, do like i suggested..
forget about the zap.... if there are vulgarities involved, the system will handle it....
Thank you - and I have done precisely what you have suggested .... and registered an additional handle SEAJ2, which I have just used to post on the "Events in CP" thread.

Would appreciate it if you will pass moderation on it and allow it to appear on the thread soonest.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 04-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
ac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's programmed into the system.
Boss, I know it's programmed but I've noticed that some fellow bros and sis here have managed to change the mouse over message to something else. Surely there must be a way for me to update/change the mouse over message?

Read my diary where secrets revealed
The AC Diary
(Not updating until further notice)
Old 04-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your counsel on this matter - but I gotta wonder - is it really worth it?
Whether you find anything "worth it" is entirely up to you and your perceptions about life.

You're the one who has spent an inordinate amount of time complaining about the way this forum operates. Most people wouldn't waste their time expounding their wisdom here. They'd save the effort for real life encounters.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac171 View Post
Boss, I know it's programmed but I've noticed that some fellow bros and sis here have managed to change the mouse over message to something else. Surely there must be a way for me to update/change the mouse over message?
Nobody has changed the mouseover message. It's all pre programmed.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
A suggestion - how about coming up with a new rule that if anybody zap another member and the zappee appeals to you to investigate and you find that such zap was indeed undeserved, that the original zapper would get zapped double, triple or even 100 X his unwarranted zap?
Dear Sir, there are more than 5000 zaps daily.

If only 5% are disputed, that's 250 cases for me to sort out. If I can clear each case in 3 minutes, that 250x3 = 750 minutes a day or 12.5 hours.

I honestly have better things to do with my time.

Besides I've said this before and I'll say it again... there are far more undeserved additions than there are undeserved subtractions. It would be far easier for me to start with those as they stick out like a sore thumb.

Old 05-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Sir, there are more than 5000 zaps daily.

Besides I've said this before and I'll say it again... there are far more undeserved additions than there are undeserved subtractions. It would be far easier for me to start with those as they stick out like a sore thumb.
Over 5,000 Zaps DAILY???

Oh Wow and OUCH!!
My sympathies/hats off to you Sir!!

What happened to the spirit of sharing and friendship amongst mongers here??!!

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1