The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
heard pattaya agogo prices increased by 1k in average.
ST/ LT / BF all increased by about 1k, so 1k to 2k increase for each takeaway.
anyone can help to verify?
Yesterday at pin up, the price given by mamasan for barfine at 10.30pm is 3k, ST/LT is 5/7k and LT only 5hr. Even soi 6 price also increase as they say is high season now.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 25-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Yesterday at pin up, the price given by mamasan for barfine at 10.30pm is 3k, ST/LT is 5/7k and LT only 5hr. Even soi 6 price also increase as they say is high season now.
wah, increase... if many patrons accepted this pricing, then this will likely be the norm liao... the high season say is just a excuse for price increment.
With this pricing, might as well go bkk engaging tony's service for overnight.
Pattaya will become more for clubbing scene, not worth gg agogo or soi6.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agogo asking 3,500 baht Bf for model and 4,000 baht for super model at club in walking street that my lady works in . So verified price increase about 1 k baht
Old 26-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like coming 2024, all in Pattaya can big huat already ah (for the bosses of agogo & beer bars). Time to switch to TF liao....gg.
Old 28-12-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Omicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Try KTK...cheap and nice room.
Hi bros, are all the hotels in Pattaya guest/girl friendly.

Can recommend some please?
Old 28-12-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron View Post
Hi bros, are all the hotels in Pattaya guest/girl friendly.

Can recommend some please?

I can say is all. Because until now I haven't come across one that is not guest friendly. For 5 stars hotel, they usually ask the lady to leave their ID card at the reception. This is to protect you incase you tio scam.

Can you give me your budget and your usual activities? Then I recommend.
Old 28-12-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

currently in pattaya till 2 jan.

GF-ed with club girl

Anyone in pattaya want girls / drinks can pm me

or add me in TG: thainaruto

Last edited by goatee33; 28-12-2023 at 06:15 PM.
Old 29-12-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13290 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
currently in pattaya till 2 jan.
Up +57 for exchange.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 30-12-2023, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pattaya soi 6 standard LT is 4k baht now. BF is between 1k to 2.5k depending on the timing. After 2am no BF because that is the closing time. There is a shop called Pan Da which is very striking. All their girls are very young and pretty BUT it is very hard to bar fine them. They give u all sorts of excuses. They want to earn as much LD as possible. Dun have too much expectations when u go there.
Old 30-12-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
9-17 Jan Pattaya!! Jioing all bros

So far 9-12 Jan got 4 bros, 13 to 17 got 5 bros I think.
Bro, my confirmed dates in Pattaya 13-16 Jan, 28/1-3/2, 14-18 Feb. Currently still here till 4 Jan for New Year celebrations. Pattaya beach having many activities and night market.

Soi 6 still have many young & pretty ladies. I went to this bar at least 6-7 ladies are 8 and above. At least there can see the ladies clearly before barfine them out. The ladies said after the bar closed they will go to Insomnia , Panda & Hollywood look for customers. Most of them will quote 6K up.
I still prefer to barfine them from the bar in the evening and bring them out for dinner follow go back hotel to get one shot first. Night then bring the lady out for clubbing at Panda, Hollywood or to the Thai 土嗨吧 😍
Old 30-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, my confirmed dates in Pattaya 13-16 Jan, 28/1-3/2, 14-18 Feb. Currently still here till 4 Jan for New Year celebrations. Pattaya beach having many activities and night market.

Soi 6 still have many young & pretty ladies. I went to this bar at least 6-7 ladies are 8 and above. At least there can see the ladies clearly before barfine them out. The ladies said after the bar closed they will go to Insomnia , Panda & Hollywood look for customers. Most of them will quote 6K up.
I still prefer to barfine them from the bar in the evening and bring them out for dinner follow go back hotel to get one shot first. Night then bring the lady out for clubbing at Panda, Hollywood or to the Thai 土嗨吧 😍
Some photo at Soi 6 Bar. The ladies there can do deep french kiss, touching of breast and fingering
Old 30-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To avoid confusion. I am not speaking badly about Soi 6. In fact, i think it is the best way to play in Pattaya now. It is just that 1 bar which I have bad experience and they are super pushy on lady drinks. Agogo & clubs like Hollywood and Panda will be way more expensive than Soi 6. I did pick a 19 years old for LT for 4k after 2am. She stayed all the way till 1pm.
Old 31-12-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
To avoid confusion. I am not speaking badly about Soi 6. In fact, i think it is the best way to play in Pattaya now. It is just that 1 bar which I have bad experience and they are super pushy on lady drinks. Agogo & clubs like Hollywood and Panda will be way more expensive than Soi 6. I did pick a 19 years old for LT for 4k after 2am. She stayed all the way till 1pm.
Actually girls from Soi 6 will stay with us till the next day afternoon 2pm then go back to their bar . Unlike Agogo girls will left after 5 hours. Agogo 5 hours is start counting once they left the Agogo. If we take them out for dinner and clubbing , the time left to have sex in hotel became ST only.
Soi 6 also have many gems to get. And most of the girls can do raw. So far all the girls I booked at Soi 6, all I raw
Old 01-01-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
There are always good and bad experiences in everything bro... As long there are more good ones then just throw the bad experiences behind and move on
Old 02-01-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Actually girls from Soi 6 will stay with us till the next day afternoon 2pm then go back to their bar . Unlike Agogo girls will left after 5 hours. Agogo 5 hours is start counting once they left the Agogo. If we take them out for dinner and clubbing , the time left to have sex in hotel became ST only.
Soi 6 also have many gems to get. And most of the girls can do raw. So far all the girls I booked at Soi 6, all I raw
Smfh. Been awhile I seen someone so proud he ‘raw’ a working gal lmfao 🤦‍♂️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1