The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Hi guys...

I travel to BKK not many times so I am not that familiar with the chionging scene.. Had to rely on info from 2 seniors brothers (mikemike and Indian magic coil).. Special thanks to both..
Bro vlover, glad that you enjoy your solo trip to LOS

Besides, i am still not senior lah (only by age is senior ) just Want to share some experience and direction to all these places. Can't wait for your part 2 FR
Old 23-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
super88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to bangkok next week, any bro going??

I have been there many times and went to RCA, pub in Novotel, rainbow, soi cowby and patpong.

But i would prefer RCA, many young girl but ubfortunately comunication always a issue, i can't speak thai.....
Old 23-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Language may be a problem but more often than not (especially at RCA) you can have fun with a few simple phrases (get a phrase book). Be frank and sincere and smiling a lot helps. Just say pom Mai kao jai or pood Thai
Mai dai and try switching to simple English, chances are if she is interested she'll try to communicate more. If she's not, she's not going to even if you speak fluent Thai.

Go without expectation other than drinks and music, anything else is a bonus.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 23-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
I am small tipper.
And obviously u have a big dick!!!

however there is someone whose dick is so small... that he have to PCC with a tweezers... and he zap me but have no balls to leave his nick! See, once again, i am proven correct! Got balls PM me your nick lah! Why u so scared???

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 23-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guyinblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a short fr...

heading to NEP yestday, skali received msg from bro Sojo, so decide to meet up wit him at Morning n Night bar. Relek there drink a few beers, tcss with bro n recce the area, not alot of quality. Decide to move on..do a little bit of bar crawl, went to rb4 not so great quality. Went to baccara, wah...upstairs saw 1 syt no. 49. Told bro Sojo, next visit die2 mus barfine. Lastly end up at man utd bar at soi 11 watch man u game.
All in all nice nite, all thks to bro Sojo, bring me newbie around to NEP n Cowboy, 1st visit definitely must rtf.
Old 23-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noname12sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bkk is MORE than just aggs and naughty bars, plenty to offer for civilized night out.

For the top end list including likes of Vertigo Bar, Banyan Tree and Centara -not for tight wallets. 10k for 5 is NOT enough for dinner and drinks. If rooftop view is your thing, just hit the bars section for cocktails.

Dinner for 3 at Vertigo with dinner + wine got hit for almost thb10k laew

Baiyoke Sky is possibly more affordable (downscale). Buffet lunch was thb650++ some years back. Yes, there are some other hotels/restaurants with views but maybe less awesome and yet kinder to wallets.

For jazz, hear Saxophone is popular

http://saxophonepub.com/2010/

Now who says some of us not contribute?
saxophone pub is that the 1 near the kway chap store?? i have been there once and seriously think its not lively(in other words boring)

i will be in bkk from 4 sep staying in suk. any bros care to cheong together?
Old 23-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
If Dec, weather is cool (thai winter). By 'good tips and advice', yours is too broad question -so you get shot in dark, like beer festival in Siam Paragon (better still is nearby Central World's big beer garden with eats and concerts).

Is yours about chabor lobangs (this being a sex forum)? Or beach resorts (high season, prices up), or plain sight seeing?
Apologies bros! Hahah yea, it was a bit vague. My bad. I'm looking for good night spots, clubs, strip bars etc. Also maybe some tips for going around the massage parlours there. I've been around to poseidon and i think, it was butterfly or something i'm not sure the cab driver brought us over.

But main idea is i'm going with a group of my buddies to party hard and slot in a bonk or two

Hope this is more detailed... haha thanks bros!
Old 24-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobrook View Post
Apologies bros! Hahah yea, it was a bit vague. My bad. I'm looking for good night spots, clubs, strip bars etc. Also maybe some tips for going around the massage parlours there. I've been around to poseidon and i think, it was butterfly or something i'm not sure the cab driver brought us over.

But main idea is i'm going with a group of my buddies to party hard and slot in a bonk or two

Hope this is more detailed... haha thanks bros!
If you like to party hard, besides the dance clubs at RCA, you should go to Rachada soi 4 where there are a few disco like Zaleng,Snop,Pure, Baku. They are group together and on weekend lots of young people and university students. Music is good ie live bands at Zaleng and DJ and the crowd party hard. More of mddle class crowd and you might need to tip the waiter to get you a table. Best time going in around 10pm on weekend else no table left if later. Picking up girls depend on your thick skin, smile, say hello and see what happens. Have fun
Old 24-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Went saphan kwai agg last evening.... I am impressed with the quality.

BTW I am thinking of setting up a sex tour which the literary is customised to individual. The whole package includes transport tho n fro airport, city and hotel. Will this helps the newbie???
Old 24-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bkk here I come ya....
Old 24-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

BTW I am thinking of setting up a sex tour which the literary is customised to individual. The whole package includes transport tho n fro airport, city and hotel. Will this helps the newbie???
I will be your 1st customer Senior Bro
Old 24-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
I will be your 1st customer Senior Bro
wow, thanks thanks.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
wishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

How is ur package like? I am going bkk end of year with a few friends... we already have our own prigram.. but can consider if your package is fun and better.... what kind of budget and program you plan to include in your package?
Old 24-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes

got many newbie always ask "where to go" "what to do" "what to eat" "how to wipe backside after shitting"

instead of all the complaining any time future in forum newbie post this kind of question we just recommend the Naemlo Whore Service (NWS) (but the last question , wipe backside after shitting , i think you should not offer this service)

anytime any new just registered poster ask question like that , we just link to your website , end of story

you can also advertise a "FULL SOI HOLLAND EXPERIENCE" tour
Old 24-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishshop View Post
what kind of budget and program you plan to include in your package?
Budget is all depend on u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
you can also advertise a "FULL SOI HOLLAND EXPERIENCE" tour
Thanks for your support Soi Holland is a must visit.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1