The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I shortlisted 2 that are potential BM (not BF) candidates

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=539546
This ML I believe can skip.
Service is average and eats into customer's time.
I think 2 brothers wrote MR on her before.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Recently I came up with a list of MLs who have their own place.
This was to assist brothers who prefer privacy.

My next mission will be to draft up a list which contain all the MLs to avoid.
This will facilitate brothers from asking multiple questions on which ML to avoid.
However, for added knowledge do read up all the FRs contributed by everyone.

Thank you.
Bro Javabeans already has a ML Compilation thread which has the information on whether the ML stay alone or can speak English, and the MR to show comments from other bro. No need to do up another list.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=541440
Old 11-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
teddyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sorry but can I trouble any bros to message or contact Angela (ex-SLG)for her to message her contact to my mobile? I lost my mobile phone, anf together with it, her contact. Just need tell her is the bro who had tried to book a session with her on her birthday, but got played aeroplane by her. (But eventually had a great session with her)...I didnt contact her for massage sessions after which.as I lost her contact. Thanks so much! Really appreciate.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
Go for Moon first

Paris is still MIA ;( Don't know when she'll be back.....
No reply from Moon since Thursday. Hope she is ok......
Old 11-07-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Moon.

Location not close to MRT. A bit mafan to go. But quite ulu and quiet. Stay alone for now so is good. Place is clean also

Unit: 8 (clean and quiet, stay alone)
Face: 8 (really pretty)
Massage: 8 (Very thorough with gd strength, massage from top to bottom)
HDLY: 5 (very short)
HJ: 7 (quite good, slow strokes with moaning and licking your ears)

Very pretty looking girl, but slightly reserved. Have to take initiative to talk, but at least she tried to reciprocate. Good strength in massage and massage all parts of the body including the butt and legs which some ML will miss out on.

The sensual part slightly lacking, and not much pattern but will lie down with u and lick and moan in your ears which is quite shiok. Her body is also very good and with her face means can forgive the lack in pattern. hahah
Old 11-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This ML I believe can skip.
Service is average and eats into customer's time.
I think 2 brothers wrote MR on her before.
Thanks for the head up bro, been searching for her MR but found none.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-07-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Tried JOY 乐乐 last week on impulse. Suddenly got the "urge"... What's up with so many MLs using blurred pics...... Hard to base on FRs as all have different tastes.......
http://liltigersden.com/joy-%E4%B9%90%E4%B9%90/

Location: 5 mins walk from MRT. Along major road so can get pretty noisy during the session. Lost my way when searching for unit though. The floors got me confused.

Looks: 8/10. Very pleasant to look at. Not the usual SYTs or foxy MILFs. She exudes class and charm like those mature OLs you see. I love her voice too... The most alluring and soothing so far... Had some breakouts on face and body, but makeup covered up pretty nicely.

Figure: 8/10. Pretty nice to me. Had fun burrowing in the valleys of happiness. Allows tuning and sucking... Yum.. Had her panties on though.

Roaming: 6.5/10. Allowed roaming with panties on. The piece of flimsy material took away some joy and so some points..

HJ + HDLY: 8.5/10. Totally mesmerized by her voice. Her 69 HJ for the 2nd shot is also great! Though her butt area had similar breakouts like her face. haha..

Massage: 7/10. Sensual. The aroma from her oil and her body helped me to relax.

Attitude/GFE: 7/10. Some small talk, but was rather quiet throughout the whole session. Pretty focused in her massage and ignored her phone messages throughout the session. Was rather rude over the phone though when I got lost, but all was good the moment she opened the door.

RTM: Likely.

Downside
Whole session only lasted 50mins, which includes the time she took showering. Either my 2nd shot came too early because of her sensual touches and voice, or the time she took to massage is shorter.
Agreed with brother here, my service also 50mins. Will not rtm
Old 12-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Recently the standards of some MLs are going down.
The popular ones are hard to book or some have gone back home.
Chiong with caution and most importantly, use your big head to think.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

She was "promise" previously under Ltd... a failsafe option.

There was a concern about her location but I visited a couple of months back and it was in fact OK.
Thanks for ur rec bro. Tried her last week, looks exactly like pictures but slightly meaty . Massage was pretty good and strong, didn't take off top but allow top roaming. Apartment abit old, comes with attached bathroom and shared. Overall experience 7/10.

At the end of the session she was showing off her body defence moves on me and accidentally broke the button on my trousers. She spent a good 10-15 mins trying to sew the button back, have to give her credit for that
Old 12-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Thanks for ur rec bro. Tried her last week, looks exactly like pictures but slightly meaty . Massage was pretty good and strong, didn't take off top but allow top roaming. Apartment abit old, comes with attached bathroom and shared. Overall experience 7/10.

At the end of the session she was showing off her body defence moves on me and accidentally broke the button on my trousers. She spent a good 10-15 mins trying to sew the button back, have to give her credit for that
She has been around for a while and she did put on some weight the last time I saw her as compared to my first session with her.

I didn't visit her for a while after she moved; I think something changed about her and she also didn't take off her top during my last and only visit at her current place. Have myself experienced many a times ML service/playability subsiding with rtm... most recently an ang pai... haiz...

LOL, defence tactics? Glad you had fun

Cathy

Last edited by derrickboy; 12-07-2015 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She has been around for a while and she did put on some weight the last time I saw her as compared to my first session with her.

I didn't visit her for a while after she moved; I think something changed about her and she also didn't take off her top during my last and only visit at her current place. Have myself experienced many a times ML service/playability subsiding with rtm... most recently an ang pai... haiz...

She mentioned that she had put on 6kg of weight since arrival of Singapore, must be the excellent food on our shore
Old 12-07-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, anyone tried cooling of LTD before? Mind sharing? Only one MR so far but the MR might be fake?
Thanks a lot guys!

Plus, anyone knows when will Queenie starts working?
Old 12-07-2015, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:

Haha.. yeah she did BM with her top on, i'm like wtf. Guess once they realise they are ang pai, they start to cut corners alr since no shortage of customers anyway. Btw bro have any rec for ML as chio as moon ? i was thinking vicky LTD but she seem to take regulars only now?
Old 12-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Haha.. yeah she did BM with her top on, i'm like wtf. Guess once they realise they are ang pai, they start to cut corners alr since no shortage of customers anyway. Btw bro have any rec for ML as chio as moon ? i was thinking vicky LTD but she seem to take regulars only now?
Vicky is difficult to book, but she's worth it if you're looking for a pretty face syt with short hair to service you. (Her booking does not limit to regulars)
Not for boobs lover.

Moon has a typical pretty china girl look. Her massage is good and she's hardworking but I do feel that she needs improvement on the sensual part. Can be disappointing if you're looking for something more exciting at the end of the course.

Paid cassie a visit two weeks ago. First impression = cute and sweet SYT. Massage is decent. She has a nice body with smooth tender skin. Must try her 69 HJ. Whole session ended within 55 mins.

You can give Clearly a visit as I do feel that she's one of the best, if not the best on the market right now. GFE is strong on her part.
BUT....She's the most difficult ML to book right now. Popular slots are usually booked in a few days advance. In fact I can never book any slots between 12-2pm.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Hi bros, anyone tried cooling of LTD before? Mind sharing? Only one MR so far but the MR might be fake?
Thanks a lot guys!

Plus, anyone knows when will Queenie starts working?
I stopped visiting cooling after she stopped providing BBJ after moving over to LTD. What I like about my sessions with her is that she will bathe with me and clean me up thoroughly after every session. Decent massage and willing to please.
Looks are subjective but she's not my type.
There are bros who book her 2-3 hrs in a row. (You know who you are )

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1