The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Good story with picture. Splendid writing, frequent update, real life story. Seriously. What more can you ask for?
Old 06-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

like the story.. keep it coming.

next upped :
Last up :
Old 06-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Upon realizing that her sight wasn't set on me, I glanced towards Daniel and gave him some eye signals before handing him my phone from underneath the table where no one noticed. He understood my intention immediately. He was standing 90 degrees clockwise from Auntie Kat after all so it was much easier for him to take a photo compared to me who was directly facing her. He immediately extended out his hand with the phone while no one was looking and snapped a few photos before discretely passing me back my phone. Most of them were blurry because of how fast he took them but I managed to get a clear side shot.

-insert ExhibitT-

Thankfully, he managed to pass me back the camera in time as Uncle Maxwell suddenly stopped and stood back up and walked away. Even Auntie Kat seemed surprised as she turned her head and glanced towards where Uncle Maxwell was headed. He went towards the wardrobe and then took out a small vibrator, different from the one which they had used yesterday. This one seemed a bit smaller but at the same time still looked potent. A mixture of fear and expectation welled up within Auntie Kat's face as he then knelt back down onto the floor and started playing with her ass again. Lubing the vibrator up, making sure to coat it all around, Auntie Kat sounded slightly afraid as she then voiced out.

" Umm.. "

But before she could finish saying anything, Uncle Maxwell hushed her. " Don't worry darling, you will enjoy it soon enough. "

It seems that he had loosened her ass quite a bit as he later then told me that he initially only place his index finger inside but as the minutes ticked by, he managed to squeeze in two. It was a tight fit at first but gradually, her body adapted to his fingers, that was why he decided that it was time for the vibrator in preparation for the real thing that was going to come up soon. Her eyes widened as she could feel the cold object being placed at her rear entrance as Uncle Maxwell then started to slowly push it in. It was slightly bigger than Uncle Maxwell's two fingers but with how lubed up her anal cavity was, it accepted the vibrator with just a little effort.

" ..!! " Auntie Kat immediately held onto the table as upon getting half of the vibrator inside of her, Uncle Maxwell then flicked the switch on.

All of us in the room could hear the dull sound of it vibrating about in her anus despite the moans and sighs of Auntie Maxwell in the background. I mean I know that men have a G spot inside of their anus as well but it's mostly uncharted territory. I mean which guy would actually want something poking into their butt? Definitely not me. However, I didn't know if women had the same G spot as well so I closely inspected Auntie Kat's reaction to it. She didn't show much reaction or rather I should say, I couldn't see her facial expression as her face was still facing downwards. Mercilessly, Uncle Maxwell proceeded to pull and push the vibrator in and out of her.

" Do you want a change of cards? " Daniel asked her but she doesn't reply nor move. Taking her silence as rejection, Daniel then swapped cards with the rest of the players.

Needless to say, Auntie Kat lost the next round whereas Henry was the winner. Henry clicked his tongue. " Tch, guess I have to skip this turn. You got lucky. "

Out of concern for her lack of responsiveness nor reaction, I then asked her. " Umm Auntie Kat, are you okay? "

" Huh? Yeah.. Umm.. I'm fine.. " she lifted her face up and looked at me in surprise, probably not expecting me to call her. But her words were slurred and after finishing her sentence, I could see her gritting her teeth.

" Haha are you sure about that? Your legs are shaking. " Uncle Maxwell laughed boisterously. " Better focus on the game otherwise this will not end. "

His words were a stern warning for what's to come and she knows it. Daniel then dealt the next round of cards as Auntie Kat tried her best to play while attempting to resist the foreign pleasure that was assailing her entire body. It doesn't look like she could hold on for much longer as her breathing got even harder and very occasionally, you could hear her sigh. Her entire body became almost wobbly, be it from the pleasure or the fatigue.

" Umm, Auntie Kat. It's your turn, do you want to swap cards? " I called out to her once again.

" Haa.. Ahh.. Yes please.. " she stuttered between ragged breaths. Just as her fingers reached out for the new cards that Daniel was handing her, she let a fairly loud moan through her gritted teeth as her entire body tensed up. " Nggh! "

Unable to bear it any longer, she had her first anal orgasm right there and then.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Please share exhibit T. Thanks
Old 06-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts,

Please PM exhibit T

Thank you
Old 06-09-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can I have the exhibit T? Thank you
Old 06-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowlow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share S and T thanks
Old 06-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
diest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exhibit s and t please
Old 06-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Please share the exhibit S & T
Old 07-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
fullyagreed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for more!
Old 07-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
KeppelBayResort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update. Pls share exhibit thanks
Old 07-09-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" Oh a squirter? " I could hear Mark remarking about Auntie Kat's orgasm.

From my angle, I couldn't really see anything but it seems like Auntie Kat had squirted from her first ever anal orgasm. She didn't even have the energy to retort as she almost crumbled down onto her feet but barely held onto the table. But upon hearing that comment, all eyes were immediately latched onto her as she tried to recover in bated breaths with the vibrator still vibrating away inside of her ass. Uncle Maxwell grinned in satisfaction,

" I didn't even touch your pussy even once and you squirted huh? Looks like your body is really sensitive. " he chided.

" Please just take it out.. " Auntie Kat pleaded. " It feels really weird.. "

" Not until you win, remember? " Uncle Maxwell wasn't having any of it and continued playing with the vibrator, causing Auntie Kat to squirm about.

" I assume you don't want to change cards Auntie Kat? " Daniel then asked.

" Ahh wait! I need to ch-- " Auntie Kat immediately tried to tell Daniel but Daryl had taken the card from Daniel's hands already.

" Too late. " Daniel shrugged. " Samuel even asked you, didn't he? "

She immediately lowered her head in regret. She had been so absorbed in her orgasm that she probably didn't hear me telling her. Needless to say, her hand didn't even have a pair. The winner was unfortunately for her, Henry as he grinned. Talk about being lucky twice in a row. I would have expected Daryl to win since, on top of his own stack, he also had the stack that his father had given him but it seems that he too was busy with Deborah to cheat properly. I could see his cock being buried into the pussy that I have been inside of just an hour ago. However, instead of moving, he was having Deborah do all the work as she rocked back and forth on his cock. That was her punishment as the loser I guess.

Because I have been so absorbed into surveying Auntie Kat's reaction, I didn't really pay much attention to the other group but it seems that Mark had also cummed and was now resting while Harry took over fucking her and Uncle D kissing her. I then diverted my attention back to Auntie Kat as Henry grinned sinisterly. " Well, you better hope you roll a truth then. "

Alas, as if it was intended by fate itself, it was a dare. Henry immediately got up from his seat as he walked to Auntie Kat and shoved his pelvis towards her face. " Well, you know what to do. "

" Please wait.. at least let me take out this vibrator first.. " Auntie Kat pleaded.

" Now now, don't be a sore loser. Go on and suck it right now. " Henry chided as he pushed his cock onto her cheek.

" Time to learn your place. " he then forced himself into Auntie Kat's mouth, using her mouth as a make-shift pussy as he thrust back and forth slightly.

" Mmm.. Nggh!! " I could hear Auntie Kat groaning as Henry's full length struck at her throat.

" What happened to your haughty attitude from earlier huh? " Henry was having fun at her expense.

But after a few more thrusts, it feels like Auntie Kat had gotten used to the length as she stopped choking on it. In fact, it feels as though she was moving along with the rhythm that Henry was thrusting into her. Henry seemed to notice it as well as he stopped thrusting and allowed her to do her job. She then took his cock out of her mouth for an instant as her face winced again. I think she has just had her second anal orgasm again. My suspicions were proven right as Uncle Maxwell grinned,

" Squirting again? Hahaha what a slut. " Henry scoffed, insulting her.

Not retorting to his insult, Auntie Kat merely lowered her head in shame as she stroked his cock that was coated in her saliva as she extended out her tongue to lick the tip. Her face was flushed and her pupils were dilated. I recognized that look. It was the same look as yesterday. It seems that she has reached her limit already. Uncle Maxwell then stood up as he pulled out the vibrator from her ass which came out with a loud pop sound.

" Well, I guess you should be more than ready by now. " Uncle Maxwell grinned as he then grabbed hold of her hips and positioned himself behind her. Her eyes opened wide as he slowly pushed himself into her, robbing her of her anal virginity.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kunhui90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, plz share exhibit, thanks
Old 07-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrSandwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS! Mind sharing exhibit r, s and t? Thanks!
Old 07-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Facing my 9pm, I could see every single detail of the 2 guys that were forcing themselves onto her. As Uncle Maxwell positioned himself at her rear entrance, he slowly pushed forward as I could see his dick head sinking into her, breaking through what little resistance there is left in her ass as her eyes opened wide in shock. Just about 20 minutes ago, she hasn't had anything but a finger inside of her and now she was already having a cock inside and it wasn't an Asian cock but a god damn Angmoh cock that was hung af. Grabbing hold of her hips so that she couldn't back out from this, Uncle Maxwell continued pushing into her as he managed to get half his length in and eventually her anus swallowed his entire rod inside of her.

" Nggh..!! " Auntie Kat groaned in the discomfort of having something that big inside of her.

" Hey now, don't stop moving your mouth. " Henry grabbed her head and shoved his cock inside as though to give her a warning.

" Mnngh! " she choked once more at the sudden intrusion. She was completely at their mercy as she could do nothing but comply as she resumed sucking his cock.

" Nice and tight. " Uncle Maxwell whistled. " So how does it feel to have a dick up your ass huh? "

Not waiting for her reply, or rather, she couldn't really reply with a cock inside of her mouth as well, Uncle Maxwell then slowly retracted himself back and then slowly thrust into her again. He repeated that for a few strokes while trying to get used to her tightness which he then later told me that because she was a first-timer, she would clench her insides at random just because of the foreign sensation poking at her. That's why it took a while for him to get used to it before he could start going at it for real. While that was happening, of course, I immediately took out my camera in hopes of capturing it but the unexpected happened. My phone started ringing as everyone's attention immediately latched onto me as I sat there awkwardly with my ringing phone in my hand.

Pretending not to know about the no handphone rule, I then glanced at the caller ID. My blood nearly froze as it was Jack. Not answering the call yet, I glanced at Uncle Maxwell as he stared at me as well. I then told them the call was from Jack. Their reaction was about the same as mine, with Auntie Kat being the most drastic one as her entire face turned pale in that instant.

" Go attend to him quickly. " Uncle Maxwell then ordered me. I immediately got dressed and went outside to pick up the call.

" Hey Sam, where are you~ " Jack's groggy voice echoed on my phone.

" I'm at the Maxwell's compound. Where are you right now? " I asked, trying to mask my fear.

" I'm on my bed. I'm having a really bad headache. Could you fetch me a glass of water? " he then asked.

" Alright, give me a few minutes. " I then dropped the call and grudgingly went back to our compound to get him the glass of water. Talk about fucking bad timing.

He was completely drunk and I have to spend about 15 minutes to coax him to sleep after drinking the water. After managing to get him to sleep, I then went back to the Maxwell compound. I noticed that they have drawn the curtains so I can't exactly look inside on what I have missed out on. They probably did it just in case Jack decided to come over. I heaved a sigh as I then walked towards the closed door. Hope I didn't miss too much. As I placed my hand on the handle, I could hear voices echoing from inside, mainly a mixture of moans from the 3 girls inside, the loudest one being Auntie Kat's.

" Nggh! Ahhh! Ahh! Ahh! I'm cumming..!! " she moaned loudly. " Haa.. Ahh.. It's so good..! "

It seems like I missed out on quite a bit if they manage to get her to moan like that. Shit. If only the curtains weren't drawn, I could have sneaked a few photos out here just like how I did when she was changing prior to coming here. I then opened the door and went inside. They had changed positions. It seems that the mahjong table that we were playing at had been pushed aside to make space. Auntie Maxwell and co were still in the same spot but Auntie Kat had moved to the bed as she was now placed in the missionary position, surrounded by 3 angmohs - Daniel, Uncle Maxwell, and Henry.

Spreading her legs eagle wide, Uncle Maxwell was still going at it on her ass but compared to when I had left, his motion was far more fluid and faster than before as he pumped in and out of her like a piston almost like he was fucking her pussy. The other two knelt on the bed next to her as she took turns sucking them off while stroking the other. They were playing with both her tits and her pussy while she does that. Her small breasts seemed even flatter now that she was lying on her back and her brown nipples bounced about each time Uncle Maxwell rammed into her. I could see that from her stomach area all the way to her inner thighs along with Uncle Maxwell's groin and stomach area were completely wet. Jesus, how many times have they made her cum already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1