The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 25-08-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessling View Post
I’m local gal
dropped you an email 2 days ago. no response
Old 26-08-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bross ! just wanna share a picture of my recent session with a non experieced yound +size girl or should i say immature ? whatever u call it +size girl

enjoy

https://ibb.co/i6Bthp
Old 26-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzaroma View Post
hello bross ! just wanna share a picture of my recent session with a non experieced yound +size girl or should i say immature ? whatever u call it +size girl

enjoy

Care to share her contact and damages bro?
Old 26-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzaroma View Post

enjoy

Never go down on a sex worker bro, including dominatrices.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I’m local gal
Suggest you get a wechat account dear
Old 28-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
harajuharaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emailed you ... did you receive it?
Old 28-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I’m hosting from 27th aug to 31th Aug , email me for details goddessling666 g mail
Hi goddessling,

Like what bro sequence said, you should get yourself a wechat account. That's the best way to arrange for sessions.
Old 28-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Waiting for FRs from fellow bros =)
Old 29-08-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a session with Mistress Ling earlier in the day and was accomodated in every way. here is my FR.

communicated via email my fetishes and limits and was told to meet Mistress at her hotel she was hosting. location wise central.

walked into the room and greeted Mistress Ling. i was then told to strip and kneel with the tribute in my mouth on all fours and was informed by Mistress to remain in position till Mistress is ready to hear me beg to accept the tribute. i remained in position, with my nose touching the floor at all times and tribute in mouth for a good 3 minutes(felt like it)

eventually, Mistress instructed me to crawl to her, while nose was on the floor, using only my hearing to make my way to her. then proceeded to beg to accept my tribute with muffled speech as the tribute was still in my mouth.

once tribute was accepted, Mistress Ling commanded me to massage her feet. i was not allowed to use my mouth untill my hands filled every nook and cranny of her feet and once that was achieved i was told to kiss every inch of her g spot feet and worship them. afterwards Mistress told me to lay on the floor and she proceeded to use my face for a footrest and Mistress began rubbing her exquisite feet all over my face. great for feet fetishists, sure to be in heaven after such an experience.

one aspect of the services of Mistress Ling is her approval of pussy worship.
while we see from most Dommes not just in Singapore but worldwide, most do not allow what essentially is oral sex but Mistress was alright with that although i stated with Mistress that i was only into being humiliated and will never be worthy enough to oral her.

what Mistress did next though in contrast was allow me the opportunity to lick her ass. after pulling her pussy away from me, she had her ass in front of my unworthy face and was told to kiss it, every inch just like her feet.

passionately, i began to get rock hard and was barely containing myself but i carried on kissing her ass and even tried to sneak a jerk but was caught almost immediately and had to be punished with 5 faceslaps to learn my lesson.

afterwards, about 25 minutes into the session Mistress told me to lie on the bed and after doing so Mistress started trampling me and told me to better be still and keep her balance or else will kena rabak rabak. so i held her feet while she was moving on me and then, without warning, Mistress went into seated position and sat her perky ass on my face. ultimate heaven

i began sniffing and kissing and begging for Mistress to allow me the honour to lick her ass clean(no panties). Mistress told me to be patient and be a good boy and continue to kiss her ass and eventually i was allowed to lick her ass.

i licked her ass with so much passion i think i almost shot myself. i felt a small jizz cum out of me and i wasnt even jerking off or had any contact with my penis. it was surreal. surreal to have the opportunity to lick Mistress ass clean for her. after licking her ass for a good while Mistress mentioned she needed to fart real bad and sexually asked if i would be a good slave to her and sniff up her scent and i duly obliged. her first fart was unexpected and i had to sniff up every last ounce of aroma. the next came with verbal warning so i opened my mouth wide to receive the fart and the last 2 i prepared myself steadily and captured every aromatic scent and natural perfume.

after a little more ass worship and dog training, Mistress commanded me to crawl to her bathroom, to lie on the floor mouth opened and eyes closed. Mistress told me to keep my eyes closed and predictably, her sweet nectar poured into my mouth. taste wise is like water, no odour or saltiness which is a plus.

i then begged for permission to cum and Mistress began to play red light green light, teasing my little penis and not allowing me orgasm. but after a short while, i blew my cum all over the floor and began to lick off the cum off it without waiting for Mistress to instruct me to, as a means of sorry for staining her floor with my worthless spunk.

ended the session with a bit of a chat and left the session.

summary
looks: local Chinese Ah Lian type
Feet: petite, taken care of.
Ass: 9
Skills: went in knowing she was new to Bdsm, left thinking theres still improvement but not bad.

overall, i think Mistress Ling ticks most boxes, shes a local Mistress with a good personality and her ability to host sure makes things easier on everyone. while still new, may take some experienced bros here a bit of patience but all in all she has a bit of ability and good potential. will return one day
Old 29-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

harajuharaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=asslover22;17740052]had a session with Mistress Ling earlier in the day and was accomodated in every way. here is my FR.

communicated via email my fetishes and limits and was told to meet Mistress at her hotel she was hosting. location wise central.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is damage? Can PM me?
Old 31-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was wondering if anyone here have a review?

http://queenalexa.com/gallery
Old 31-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Those who contacted about coco via PM, just so you know, she has now advertise SM in her menu s g beauty castles. club/coco-massage-hj-sm/
Old 01-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Goddessling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Hi goddessling,

Like what bro sequence said, you should get yourself a wechat account. That's the best way to arrange for sessions.
Wechat: goddessling666
Old 01-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

Goddessling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wechat is goddessling666
Old 02-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Have anyone tried princess ammy before? I have been searching for her review but couldn't found any. I have tried it and let me share about the session. Contacted her through fetlife and she is kind to accommodate the timing. It is free of charge too. It is the day and i was sibeh nervous. She set a pick up point and she sent her assistant to meet me up then bring me to her room. Then they asked a few questions and one of them was what are the mistakes i have done. I was nervous and barely talk much,so i just give a general answer. Then I was asked to remove my pants and bend down. I saw two paddles and two canes. First she warm up with the paddles. Wah, paddles already feel the pain, cannot imagine if she use the cane. After a few spankings, she grabbed the thinner cane. The first stroke was just 30% of her strength, that's what she said. I feel like 100% sia. Then second and so on. Feel like screaming and give up. But then she said try to take minimum of 15,then i continue to tahan. Then she grab the thicker cane which you can see in her pictures. That one was like hell. I took a total of 18 strokes and i gave up. Then we take picture of my ass. When i saw the picture, i was shock. Walao eh, my ass like no tomorrow lol. Then she said the bottom of my ass is still clean and asked me to take more stroke. I said ok lor, 2 strokes. Then she asked me to bend down and lift my ass higher so that can hit that spot. Wah lan, i nearly fly when she cane that spot. So sting and pain. Then she asked me if i can take more. I said enough for my first session. Then the session ended. I wore my pants and have a small talk with them. She asked me if i will come back, i said sure. She also told me that many guys didn't return. Maybe because of the pain. No joke, the pain is bearable but you will hate it. Hopefully it will be better next time. Then i left and walk to the mrt. I hardly walk because the ass is damn pain. Slowly walk and reach home. Remove my underwear and i saw a stain of blood. Fuck sia, can't believe i survive this. Now can't even sit.. Luckily tomorrow is still sunday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1