The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Anyone know if le du yen 4 or its other outlet is clean joint or with special? It's one of the joints in hcm that I go so far I still cannot understand if it's clean or dirty... Diff people telling me diff information went a few times so far no action beside getting the contact
Old 08-04-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Pting i also asked her abt what you and i discussed privately she was more than willing to do what you need.
Ok thanks bro
Old 08-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The things i was told was basically things i had reasoned out and adopted myself, i just need to be more patient and tolerant, but it was nice to know that i wasn't over reacting and the undesirable traits i encountered was not just limited to me,
You seem to be talking about pursuing real girls here, whether GF or rau. Is that what you mean? I didn't think you were interested in that.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin trip to HCM tomorrow.
Any place to recommend?
Any clubs? Is it safe to walk around a night?
Where is their red light district ?
Any thing I need to know or guide?
Going with friends age 20-24
Old 08-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Anyone know if le du yen 4 or its other outlet is clean joint or with special? It's one of the joints in hcm that I go so far I still cannot understand if it's clean or dirty... Diff people telling me diff information went a few times so far no action beside getting the contact

Define "special" and "dirty"
Old 08-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
man why need to define, im sure min hj and he will be happy...he wants to know ifthe hottoc in d1 like le duyen have hj or more.....why make it difficult with explicit definitions
well, if that's all he wants at least he won't need to go far
Old 09-04-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Linh is the girl that pting met in his own post i would give her a 6.7 ie (6.5-7) as she also young and innocent but she has a booty ass and nice firm young breast..
I rate her 7/10.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
I rate her 7/10.
I don't think I saw this one yet. There is/was one called Loan who to me looked prettiest. To me at least she's not as friendly as the others are, so I didn't try her. Loan was about 7.2 to my eye. Trinh 6.5. Phuc looks a bit prettier to me, 6.7. Chi 7.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same timing except 11/4 to 14/4 ok? Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Hi folks,

I'll be in HCMC from 11/4 to 15/4 (early morning flight back). Anyone there during the same period, if wanna meet up for anything, drop me a pm. Caveat.. I'm a newbie in HCMC scene. Now reading the HCMC thread, doing my homework.

I booked a room at Asian Ruby Central Hotel. Though 3 star, but I read that it's not girl friendly? No problem, I never thought of bringing girls back to my room anyway.

Countdown to HCMC: 4 days
Old 09-04-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very long never go HCMC. This is a good guide up you Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokilai View Post
As a newbie in HCMC, I get a lot of direction and enlighten from this forum.
As a newbie, I went to those place I considered “safe” and maybe less hanky panky
After two months in this city, here is the places that I’ve visited:
1. Liberty central, near the roundabout in Ben Thanh Market. I choose the VIP room, the room was quiet small, there was a bathroom with a bath tub and next to the bathroom was steam room. Someone knocked on the door, she entered and I was amazed with her fair skin and “ngam-ngam” size of the boobs. Speak quite good English, GFE, the massage was good and you guys know the rest of it. No 7 if I’m not mistaken. Damage cost: room 500, tips 400. Verdicts: Location wise , this is the most strategic location.

2. Minh tam 2 very far from the place I lived. The place was huge, there were a lot of rooms I guess. As usual I choose the VIP room, when I enter the room I was quite amazed, there was a sofa, stylish bath tub, and they served fruits and water. The lady enter, fair skin ,cute, the boobs was full, it reminds me of Meghan trainor song, All About That Breast. She is super GFE, I was completely did not lift my finger, she passionately bathing and washing me, every part , every corner of my body…even when I want to dry myself with the towel after bath, she took over it, she gently rubbing my body with the towel. Like you mopping your car after you washed it. After the ritual, which cost me 400K, she asked me to sit on the sofa, while she sat next to me, peeling the fruit and put it into my mouth… Even your wife won’t do that for you for god Sake !!!

That is some of the place that I visited, will continue later ……
Old 09-04-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

4D ThiSach St –Dist 1 SAKYO SILVER LAND HOTEL & SPA.

Hello all, does anyone know if this hotel is gal friendly? Any actions in this hotel itself?
Old 09-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
http://www.klspa.com.vn/our-service.html
i wouldnt think so but given those prices even if there was a special i wouldnt accept it for that price
Stayed in Tehran wrong hotel. Argh..!!
Old 10-04-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This is HCM info sharing thread....Keep arguments short and more arguments will made other readers boring....

If dun like each other just press Ignore Button and you dun see the other person posts anymore...

Mod will not hesitate to take action such as removal or transfer to another thread for all those arguments...

Those trouble makers may face ban from posting at International Section...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

This is amazing

Quote:
I was going to my favorite shop where there are 4-5 pretty girls who will generally give you a bbbjcim for 130k, unfortunately it was closed, not sure the reasons, but there was a few other shops opened. I spotted a real beauty..def a 7.5, 23yrs old and upon closer inspection i found out she has a great set of firm B+ cups, and a booty as well.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Same timing except 11/4 to 14/4 ok? Hehe
Can lah.. Will be taking 0710 am flight tmr. Drop you a pm when I purchased a sim card tmr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread