The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
16WH02 YIYI
2033 , number 3 ( she provide AR with condom )
What is number 3 name?
Old 01-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao San(16W06)

Xiao San(16W06)...23 yr old mm fm Liaoning,Dongbei(born in the yr of the Pig)....feminine, pleasant looker wif a squarish sharpish face albeit wif a slightly tapered chin, well drawn eyebrows, double eyelids, nice sleepy back eyes, shapely nose, soft lips, longish soft tongue, small whiteish teeth, straight long black hair worn long drawn back pony style...more time looking at her upclose looks better, kinda of a manchu look?....168+ cm tall, vgd ht for current gl150 scene, long proportionate legs....A+/B- cup boobs, slightly droopy wif thickish brown eraser nipples....slimmish bod wif widish hips n a tad big boned, slight tummy impression, shapely back(50+kgwt)....flatish yet juicy ass...pussy bushy, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is vgd....sweet gentle pleasant tally mm....natural n spontaneous....hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine...natural frenching n dfk fm the get go, passionate shiok!

Prequel...flirty fun chit chat, raba, light french...

Shower....soapy scrub, raba...taught her a few tricks!....french, dfk wif hands all over each other, water cascading off our backs....gd eyecontact...

Bed...went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her(she does back action but i declined)....she on top, nice feel because of her gd ht.....embrace, natural french/dfk, hands all over, shiok rub of her pussy on me cock....light catbath....no ar but nice lick ard me arse, perinuem.....lick n suck balls gd....lick cockshaft n lick cockhead, then slowly sucks cockhead wet slurpy shiok!....bbbj no hands tongue twirl suck, slurpy vgd....goes on to full head deepthroat, gd eyecontact, wet....suction is ok but not fantastic.....however she is a hard worker, takes her time to suck n blow, manoeuvres into various positions as well, giving me a acces to her tits, pussy n ass....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, stroked her hair at times while she vigorously bbbjed full head deepthroat wet slurpy, gd n possibility of cim if not careful

My turn....did me usual routine + french/dfk.....gd natural response fm her, wetness!....seems like she is sexually aroused in most of the std places.....neck; tits; pussy.....only thing does not seem keen on fingering of her pussy.....

Fj.....passionate sensuous natural wif french/dfk.....gd smooth feel fuck, has stamina n can take a pounding but pussy a tad loose though....all std positions + standing model fuck which was nice!....best enjoyed: doggie becuz of fleshy bouncy ass n nice long back + shiok grimace face n moans fm her in mirror!; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her long legs on me chest shoulders, pumped her slow/fast/slow agn wif shiok grimace face fm her + moans!.....ended wif soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....natural fun caring bonk wif a sweet pleasant tally mm!....gem potential.....
Old 01-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
What is number 3 name?
I can’t remeber . Don’t know mei what

She is chubby and friendly
My type
Old 02-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Xiao na

Look 7/10
Body 7/10 petite
Bj 610
Fj 7/10

friendly girl, allow painting...
Old 02-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Xiao na

Look 7/10
Body 7/10 petite
Bj 610
Fj 7/10

friendly girl, allow painting...
Lack of after service GFE. Bath alone after deed.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 02-06-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Qi Qi of 1654a.

Long hair, stands at 1.60m, 51kg, she said had put on a little bit of weight. Nevertheless, she is pretty and slim to me.I told her that she resembles the young pretty version of Irene Wan, 温碧霞. She said she is aware of that, lol. She asked me whether am i a person of mixed blood 混血儿 ? ( not the first WL asking this question ) I said "No" , lol

A nice and passionate hug with lip kissing and caressing of her nice B- boobs and then followed by CBJ with very nice sensual licking of balls. I am easily satisfied in this session.

Proceeded to FJ with doggie in standing with her body bending and then upright. Carried on with another 6 positions and then finished her in Missionary.

I could only last about 1 min plus in missionary and released all my bullets.
Her pussy is very tight. Every deep thrust in normal doggie position and doggied with her in frontal lying position brought me to cloud 9. She could withstand my hard pounding and kept saying that she felt good. She was vey accomodating to changing of various sex postures. A WL with very good attitude , high gfe, seductive in bed and one who loves sex.

Due to her very tight pussy, my net thrustings only lasted 22 mins and overall 28 mins.

I asked her with a smile on when i can french her. She paused for 3 secs and replied "next time", haha

After fuck session, we hugged and had a nice chit chat for 15 mins.

A sextisfied bonk. Will RTF.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - YUE ZHEN

Hidden gem. Tried her a few days ago. She is new arrival. Available for both sgd80 for 30min amd sgd150 for 1hr.

Apache hovered into the premises of 2062a for a sneak attack . Surprised to find empty lots in front of the shop.

Entered the unit to seek new findings. Two WL were available then as the rest were either working or code red.

One of them caught my eye immediately. She is the one i hav been looking for since i last saw her on the street. Knn. What a surprise find. Confirmed her.

Her name is Yue Zhen.

Into the room, i hugged her and i told her i hav been looking for her and she is like "huh". She is very initiative and good natured. Helped me to strip while i strip her also.

To my surprise reveals in front of me a pair of C cup assets with suckable nipples. I teasefully asked her got milk or not amd she ask me to try and see. Very accomodating as she allows me to suck her neh neh and nipple. Nice butt also.

Into the shower she helped me washed clean. She used to work in massagre parlour in china and her hand strokes in caressing my didi is that of a skilful one at work. She teased my rod to hardness.

Sensual foreplay in the shower lasted quite a while.

She offers to help me clean dry with towel while she is still wet after shower. I told her quickly wipe herself and i told her i can help myself.

Onto the bed her big neh neh already shocked my radar.

Her catbath and service is good as she sucked me from neck to nipple to thighs and balls and i requested for capped bj which she did very well.

Her suction is good as i continued to fondle her neh neh. Then she come to me with her neh neh in front of my face inviting me to suck them while i rub my thigh on her wet pussy. She is feeling real horny and want me to suck her nipples and neh neh which of course i took up the invitation. How to resist two tempting neh neh in front of you.

She starts to ride me after that and her neh neh shove up and down. I turn her to doggie and i pump her from behind watching her nice butt. I lay jer to hav her front lie on the bed n pump her from behind. Felt real good. Controlled my oace as i dont want to finish so fast.

Flip her to missionery and continue to pump her
Her moans are the soft type like a small pussy cat.

Pump faster and her neh neh shove very fast. Wished i was at 1658a with all the mirrors.

Finally target locked and i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss. She invited me to rest my head on her neh neh and i can hear her fast heart beat.

I shall confirm her to be in my regular list.

Will definitely rtf. Very nice attitude and friendly. Treat her with gentleness and she returns with a sextifying experience.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I juz visited Da Ling #6 1820

She is really tall. I am 1.72 she is close to my height. Was intimidated initially. But she is really quite sweet.

Led me to the room, gave me a breath spray and began frenching me. Absolute GFE.
Before shower already start foreplay. pulled my t-shirt over my head halfway and started teasing me all over. quite a surprise.

Led me to the bathroom, no SOP, frenching me all the while. Really spontaneous. Really feel good.

Dried off with towels and set me on bed. This time, she wrapped herself in a towel and lay beside me, kissing and teasing until i cannot tahan. Slowly unwrapped her like a present, went down on her boobies and down south. She enjoyed it initially until she lock my head between her thighs and said she also cannot tahan.
I did not do as she wanted and fingered her instead, she cant lock me and my hands at the same time, haha, got her very very high.
Then she turned on me instead, and did me a CBJ. Really good suction and all the while playfully tickling me with her hands and fingers. Now her turn to autoroam me and take her revenge.

However, just as she was distracted taking out the condom, i flipped her over and paint her again. I was hard and she was extremely wet. (know how to paint wun touch the juices. bros)

She could not take it anymore, capped me and wanted to guide me in her wet cave. I twisted left and right and she was moved her butt to insert me in herself all the while giving me that "naughty boy, stop running" look.
Inside, can feel her clasping me already.

Missionary to Scissors to Spooning. The look on the face is really priceless. Can see she is really enjoying it very much.

She turned on me and did a cowgirl, pumping then grinding for abt 5 mins. Knowing she will tire soon, i flipped back to missionary. In missionary for 10 mins she is perspiring very hard. Her face is really flushing an experienced bros know this cannot be faked already. Her pussy begin to lose traction as her juices are flowing too freely already. I begin to feel her crevix pushing out and i begin to do that long and slow but hard final strokes that is my signature move.
I now can see the whites of her eyes and come a point in time she put me in full length and begin grinding me even in missionary. She really enjoys this. and all the while the tip of my didi can feel her crevix throughout the grinds.
Her moans become whimpers as she begins to mutter incoherent things, she is really losing it.

Now i feel her tightening again like a vise. I do that long slow stroke and abt 5 mins, i climaxed. She slumps, breathless and weakened. but wants to hold me with me on top and still inside her. Keeps muttering, 受不了 真的受不了.
After a while, she pulls out and checks the time. Its already past time and just nice the OKT calls from the door if i wanna extend cos over time limit already. We are in the shower and gonna leave.

End of session in shower she admits that she actually came 5 times and i was asking if she will allow me to RTF. to my disappointment, she says i enjoyed it but i am scared. Too long too hard and 吃不消.

After putting on our clothes, she says next time see if she can try anything different for me. She din notice i slipped a 100 tip in her bag. as she left it on the bed. So seriously i am still confused in the end as to she wan me to RTF or not.

Can bros advise?

I seriously dun like to change a lot of WLs, cos the GFE and someone who can handle me is not easily found.

However, i seriously and highly recommend her to any bros out there. There is a 120% effort to please the client and 150% worth of GFE. U cant ask for more from a GL WL. Really
Old 05-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's my review for new girls I recently bonked. As always, this is my personal experience, take it as you will

1669 Han Han - Tanned, great body, no frenching, good sex, good post-sex conversation

P.S. Want to try Yuan Yuan from 1669, she looks pretty hot. Anyone got FR for her?

1820 Duo Li - Older Milf, Fair skin and nice boobs, ok body, no frenching, top notch service and catbath, good sex

1820 Man Li - Very pretty, model like face, fair skin, not very experienced, light frenching, decent sex. One downer is she keep commenting on my weight which was annoying.

As a side note, in general if you see mix of good and bad FR for a wide range of houses, the samster is likely to be genuine. Of course, many genuine bros prefer one house, so samsters with many peer-reviewed posts from the same house are also trustworthy. Just take fabulous FR from new posters that only post on one house with a grain of salt.

Last edited by rtlfy; 05-06-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dou Dou @ 2047 PRC Cat 150

Dou Dou @ 2047

Newbie working for 1 over week only

My virgin FR...please dont flame me cos I dont work for PentHouse or PlayBoy

Looks - 7

She is young and tall by current PRC GL150 standard. GND Looks.

Tits - 7.5

She possesses B+ cup assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour. I noticed that after licking her nipples she becomes abit high with light moanings.

Body - 8

She is 1.65 m tall. Her body is firm and well-toned. A sign of youth ...

Shower - 8

B2B Soapy Rub...Licking nipples and a Solid Deep Throat BBBJ...YummY

Cat-Bath - 8

Simple Back Massage follow by CatBath on back and limbs

4G Breast Roaming on my full back body is nice too...can feel her erected nipples

Frontal nipples licking plus 69 BBBJ...FUNtastic time to give her pussy a good time

Her pussy got very wet after a short while of licking...No KY required at all

Frenching - 7.5

For a 1 over week newbie to have such Deep French Kissing is impressive to me

Nice tongue fighting game with her...but i think still have rooms for improvements

Maybe i am abit too greedy huh...ha ha

BBBJ - 8.5

She spent quite sometime in this department.I love her 69 DeepThroat BBBJ...nice but almost Misfire...

FJ - 8.5

We adopted missionary, Side Spooning cum Doggie.
The feeling of her pussy was so nice grip.Is Warm Wet and Slippery...
All Natural without KY at all.Damn!!So wet until CD almost slipped
Unlike some Cat 150 WLs, She had her natural dampness in her vagina.

Attitude - 8

She is courteous and sunshine smile

RTF - Of Course if her regulars are not Q-ing for her
Old 05-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 PRC Cat 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dou Dou @ 2047

Looks - 7

Tits - 7.5

She possesses B+ cup assets. Her nipples are light brown in colour. I noticed that after licking her nipples she becomes abit high with light moanings.

Body - 8

Shower - 8

Cat-Bath - 8

4G Breast Roaming on my full back body is nice too...can feel her erected nipples

Frontal nipples licking plus 69 BBBJ...FUNtastic time to give her pussy a good time

Frenching - 7.5

Nice tongue fighting game with her...but i think still have rooms for improvements

BBBJ - 8.5

She spent quite sometime in this department.I love her 69 DeepThroat BBBJ...nice but almost Misfire...

FJ - 8.5

Attitude - 8

Read ur FR, must go check her out liao.
Add another to my list of must see must try
Old 05-06-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24817 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Dou Dou @ 2047 PRC Cat 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dou Dou @ 2047

Looks - 7

Tits - 7.5

Body - 8

Shower - 8

Cat-Bath - 8

Frenching - 7.5

BBBJ - 8.5

FJ - 8.5

Attitude - 8

I have seen her but not tried. Don't think she is near 1.65m, without heels. (Maybe you are saying with heels?)
Old 05-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24817 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Here's my review for new girls I recently bonked. As always, this is my personal experience, take it as you will

1669 Han Han - Tanned, great body, no frenching, good sex, good post-sex conversation

P.S. Want to try Yuan Yuan from 1669, she looks pretty hot. Anyone got FR for her?

1820 Duo Li - Older Milf, Fair skin and nice boobs, ok body, no frenching, top notch service and catbath, good sex

1820 Man Li - Very pretty, model like face, fair skin, not very experienced, light frenching, decent sex. One downer is she keep commenting on my weight which was annoying.

As a side note, in general if you see mix of good and bad FR for a wide range of houses, the samster is likely to be genuine. Of course, many genuine bros prefer one house, so samsters with many peer-reviewed posts from the same house are also trustworthy. Just take fabulous FR from new posters that only post on one house with a grain of salt.
You did not get frenching from Han Han? She gave me good french and bonk when I had her first time. When I tried Lu Lu, of the same house, later, she told me Han Han did not french. I wonder whether she has changed her mind. I hope not. In Lu Lu's case, she changed her mind about frenching. She did try the first time but resorted to lip kiss only during my rtf.

If you are referring to Yan Yan (not Yuan Yuan), she could french and provide the standard service. (I don't know if there is a newbie named Yuan Yuan). Yan Yan, was relatively new when I tried her - the gfe was not strong then. Should have improved by now. I agree with you she looks hot nowadays - better dress sense and has a tall (about 1.64m) sexy body.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I have seen her but not tried. Don't think she is near 1.65m, without heels. (Maybe you are saying with heels?)
I will bring measuring tape next visit but she is definitely taller than alot of newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Read ur FR, must go check her out liao.
Add another to my list of must see must try
Natural Wetness
Old 06-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
You did not get frenching from Han Han? She gave me good french and bonk when I had her first time. When I tried Lu Lu, of the same house, later, she told me Han Han did not french. I wonder whether she has changed her mind. I hope not. In Lu Lu's case, she changed her mind about frenching. She did try the first time but resorted to lip kiss only during my rtf.

If you are referring to Yan Yan (not Yuan Yuan), she could french and provide the standard service. (I don't know if there is a newbie named Yuan Yuan). Yan Yan, was relatively new when I tried her - the gfe was not strong then. Should have improved by now. I agree with you she looks hot nowadays - better dress sense and has a tall (about 1.64m) sexy body.
Thanks for the info eject, I can confirm that unfortunately Han Han did not french with me. Duo Li from 1820 also refuse. haha ah well, at least I got to taste Man Li's lips. And of course my old RTF like Yuan Yuan from 1649.

Yan Yan does look attractive, mischievous face and grin at me while I waiting for Han Han. I'll check her out soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1