The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Nice forum bro...cheers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Conclusion
The session was a satisfy one. While sending me to the doorstep, she still hugged me tightly like somehow miss me so much. It was a good session overall. She is confirmed the RTF type. She will only be here for 2 weeks. BROS pls go and support this girl you guys won’t regret on her. She is really very very ultimately worth it man!!!

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR[/FONT][/B]

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gaogao5566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here know how the stayover in Amansari works? Plan to have a stayover there sia.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has tried Thai Pegasus' new girls??

They all look so yummy!!!
Old 12-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nice forum bro...cheers...
Thanks for comment.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for comment.
Here to SUPPORT the fantastic, detailed and most importantly HONEST fr's from Bro NAKA PLEASE do note all samsters that Bro NAKA emphasises that all fr's are from his PERSONAL viewpoint

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 12-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

quite jealous of you guys... 2 times i messaged emmanuelle okt to book his girls, both times he ignore me.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Isabella from WonderLand

This is not my first time with Isabella. I had her twice before when she came here the last time under a different stable. That alone should tell you that she's good enough to qualify for multiple RTFs. I'll keep my FR brief, but suffice to say, she is definitely one of the better providers.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty face and very fair skin. Sweet smile.

Body: 7.5/10 Petite and just a little bit fleshy around the tummy area, but overall still very solid.

Boobs: 9.5/10 This is where she truly shines. I am a boobs man and I can honestly say she sports an amazing pair. They're enhanced, but it was a very well done job. She's also so fair that you can see faint veins running across them. And finally, her nipples. Man, what can I say? They're gorgeous and just fantastic to suck on.

BBBJ: 6/10 Standard. Nothing to write home about.

FJ: 7/10 Enjoyable, but still, nothing special.

GFE: 9/10 She's very service-oriented. Has a bubbly personality and giggles often. Also gave me a really good massage after the deed.

RTF: Without a doubt, yes. Highly recommended.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
xpry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxpry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: dreamz88

Girl: Icecy

Promised her to write a FR for her service today, so below is my humble and short report.

booked the 2pm slot today.

Looks: 8/10 her face looks like cute little dolls and her eyes is mesmerizing
body: 8/10 petite as stated by bro DT, waist is super slim my both hands can almost cover it hahas. her skin is smooth like tau huay and also i like her hair fragrance
boobs: 7/10 firm and enhanced. not really a boob lover so shall not much review on it
BBBJ: 6/10 started with catbath licking and sucking my nipples then lick&suck until my small bro
FJ: i prefer cowgirl position so that i can see her sexy looks especially when she is moaning and biting her chin and whole body riding up and down damm shiok, ended 1st shot then cuddled and rest for awhile before going to shower and go for 2nd shot.
Service: 9/10 as like what reddevil88 and Jton145 said, she is a hardworking girl and always giving her bright smile and will keep asking if everything is ok making sure you are comfortable throughout the session.
communication: not a issue as she able to communicate in english quite fluently so able to break ice easily

lastly, like to thank bro DT for the fast and prompt reply in arranging the session, place is quite easy to find. will bookmark this stable and keep a lookout for future gems from bro DT. Cheers
Old 12-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Sasha from Tomyam69

Name: Sasha
Location: Central area. Discreet if u follow Bro Tom's instructions carefully. Fully airconditioned apt n room is simple but clean with no funny smell. Bathroom is opposite her room.
Looks: 7/10 cos i have high standards but different bros, different judgement. 80% likeness to her pics n she is very fair for a Thai FL. She is born n bred in Bangkok. Her looks are those which will grow on you.
Body: 8/10 slim n very very smooth cos she is young. Almost no excess fats on her. Nice ass for doggy lovers. Height about 1.55m
Boobs: 8/10 size 34 with pinklish nips which was aroused upon licking n i love boobs. Not enhanced, all natural. Tired of enhanced boobies lol.
BBBJ: 8/10 she started with a good thorough body massage cos i told her i was tired after work before she suddenly started to lick my balls, my shaft n then engulfed my entire dick in her mouth when i was dozing due to her soothing massage. She did it slowly before alternating to a faster tempo to arouse my tired dick lol, good girl. Slurping sounds with plenty of saliva. It probably lasted 10 mins??? Then she catlicked me all over which is quite the opposite of the SOP but nonetheless enjoyable n stimulating.
FJ: 8/10 1st round she rode me for the 1st 10 mins cos i was too tired n lazy n once i got into the mood i pumped her hard in missionary style before finishing. Her moans are very natural, not exaggerated ones. Her pussy is really tight, nicely trimmed n after the deed she told me she can feel the strain of serving 3 to 4 customers today cos she was only used to serving her ex like once a week. Upon learning this, i went for round 2. Hers is a underused pussy lol. Again, surrendered in missionary which i like cos i can control the tempo lol. Her soft moanings are a plus.
Frenching: 6/10 i am not really into it but i dont think she will refuse if her customers want it. Light frenching for me n kisses on her face is ok for me.
Painting: never ask though i dont think she will reject. Her pussy is good for those who are into pussy eating lol.
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly gal who speak primary 6 english but my thai is fluent so there was no issue with the language for me. No commerical feel. Always smiling unlike some sulky ones. Not once did she looked at the watch n the only time when she played with her phone was to turn on some english music.
OKT is as usual friendly n patient n precise with his instructions cos i visited TY69 on numerous occasions at different locations. For those who doubt the genuinity of their lucky draw...i won once, a 3rd prize.Something is better than nothing but Bro Tom honoured my prize a $30 off a bonk.
RTF: mostly likely. I like this stable n i like Sasha's service, massage n attitude n its a not too overly popular nor flashy stable but with a good collection of girls n reasonably honest OKT. More hits than misses in my opinion.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried messaging emmanuelle to book a girl today, but don't know why after a few messages, he asked me for the time, i replied and he stopped replying.. i think business too good, dont need my business
Old 12-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
Tried messaging emmanuelle to book a girl today, but don't know why after a few messages, he asked me for the time, i replied and he stopped replying.. i think business too good, dont need my business
I think the OKT for Emmanuelle is solid, and I'll stand up to defend him, which is something I will not do often.
I messed up big time on the location, but he was extremely patient with me.
Xiaojie was a great fuck.
FR coming up, when time permits.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I think the OKT for Emmanuelle is solid, and I'll stand up to defend him, which is something I will not do often.
I messed up big time on the location, but he was extremely patient with me.
Xiaojie was a great fuck.
FR coming up, when time permits.
Maybe u r preferred customer, whereas i am not, you want i can show u the sms exchange
Old 12-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
Maybe u r preferred customer, whereas i am not, you want i can show u the sms exchange
Hi bro sorry due to heavy rain in the north . We encountered network down for several hours. Please text us tomorrow quoting your nick. Will try to get you a slot. Thanks for your support bro
Old 13-12-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Xiaojie - emmanuelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Ps: the fat Thai guy in the apartment is to cook meals for the gals as well as Protect the gals I think. Which I think is a great idea.
Aiyo....like this how to get free overnight and free lunch time bonk......my friends hopes are cruelly dashed by the fatty thai guy

Last edited by comm; 13-12-2016 at 01:58 AM.
Old 13-12-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Xiaojie - emmanuelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Aiyo....like this how to get free overnight and free lunch time bonk......
That's a good one. Used to do that to other stables. But if the gal really like u there is always room to negotiate with the Thai man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1