The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Apparently some brothers here don't like sexy nude pictures and truthful FRs....

Many many sad fuckers out there, who treat the girls and other samsters badly.

To bro Cassano,
I stopped getting free fucks as part of my employment package in 2014.
My Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) is a bit different now.
I may however start my own stable in 2017...., registering with the registrar of companies now, and sourcing talent. And a nice place of course.
I aim to start a gentleman style club, like the old Haru Haru, Strawberry Club, and Club Nooky.
Still in the planning phase though....

My business partners will run the show and the logistics.
I'm doing the difficult job. I'll have to travel all around Thailand testdriving the girls....
Which probably means fucking 3 to 7 girls a week.... in the week I'm in BKK or Chiangmai.
We''ll pick only the best!
What to do? Life is tough! Bo pien!
Not easy lei... Sometimes have to perform threesome or foursome to save time....

I hope my future wife, Xiaojie is understanding of my work commitments..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 13-12-2016 at 09:11 PM.
Old 13-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Xiaojie from Emmanuelle asked for my help to post a good FR for her.

I'm going to elope with her to Thailand next week.
We are meeting my mum net week, and if my mum approves, we'll get married when she reaches 21.
Dowry is a few buffaloes and a Toyota Corolla...

This is gold. LOL a few kwais and a car for sin sod.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.

Last edited by broessex; 13-12-2016 at 09:36 PM. Reason: removed photo
Old 13-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

LOL bro if OKT gave you his go ahead, the downvoters are the idiots who really want to buy buffalo for her but still didn't get to snap pics/vids.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fiona from titanium

My virgin visit w titanium

Operator - experienced.

Accommodation- long while haven't been to a decent apartment like this. Everything was good, nice, Clean and cosy.

Fiona- she don't know she was named Fiona by okt. But no issue at all, cos only her in there! Damn shiok and relax!! no need worry of bumping into another bro or extra FM from next room!

Look- RL look better. Smiley w braces. More to GND look. Mid 20s

Body- petite, hour glass. Enhanced tits. Thai tan, smooth skin. Flat to small tummy the most as I don't remember seeing any. Meat at the right place, she told me about 48kg

Shower- big bathroom but small shower area, quite squeezes for 2. Yet She still showered me clean clean from Neck to Toe.

She does speak gentle French. V good

BJ- she requested for cap BJ, was good. No issue at all, Lots of attention on my balls and Good suction. First shot I ask for just BJ, and told her if she's tired, pls stop. But She finished it well. A good 15mins at least. V hardworking.

Pussy- neatly trimmed. Warm and wet. And it look good.

FJ- accommodating. Natural Soft moan. sex got too hot during cowgirl, she sat on my little bro.... ouch! But still managed to finished 2nd shot 😁

Massage- v good, decent pressure. Know the spot well. She work as massage therapist back home.

friendly and cheeky. She belongs to gentle type. So don't expect hardcore sex. She knows how to handle dick well, no uncomfortableness at all. (I really hate those fast turbo kind of HJ cos I recently kana again by another FL!!!!)

During our conservation, got to know this is her 2nd visit, many experienced FL out there knows how to eat customer, but her attitude is v good. Here to pls and serve.

SURPRISINGLY! she told me current OKT is a v good person, really take good care of them (she and her friend who work under this OkT before). Kudos to bro Sky And thx for the arrangement.

Finally a decent bonk for me since YUI.... so sad.. wasted many bullets....
Old 13-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

And the abuse continue....

Can the moderator please check this out.
That was a physical threat.
And by the way, could I have the name and address of the person who zapped me.
Just keen to make peace by visiting his house with an Ikea hamper.
And some flowers.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Xiaojie from Emmanuelle asked for my help to post a good FR for her.

I'm going to elope with her to Thailand next week.
That's her photo? LOL.... upper body like quite "built" leh, or just cam angle?

How much extra $ to snap her pic?

Cover face should be ok, quite anonymous. Many teens are getting naked on webcam anyway so what's new?
Old 13-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
And the abuse continue....

Can the moderator please check this out.
That was a physical threat.
And by the way, could I have the name and address of the person who zapped me.
Just keen to make peace by visiting his house with an Ikea hamper.
And some flowers.
Why got people threaten u until like tht ??
Old 13-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Why got people threaten u until like tht ??
Competitor I think.
Affecting his business.
No one else has my phone number.
Otherwise they would know I'm the CEO of SMRT...
Old 13-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by guochengxuan View Post
Intended to try Cherry from Soi 69 on Thursday night and made a booking, well i am in luck to be able to secure the desired slot.
Hassle began when trying to get to the location, running across streets. But thats understandable as I am not familiar with that area.

But finally got to the place and met Cherry. It is true that she is slim with attractive physical assets, although looks not my type, still wont reject. And thats all.

Shit happened when I was on Cherry's room, and she asked for payment first. Claiming that it is a requirement from his boss. I politely decline and showed her i had far more than enough cash for the payment to give her a peace of mind. However, she insisted her ground while i insisited mine. I called the OKT straight away. I was told that payment first is to prevent some customers being chau kuan not pay after service, but my concern is that what if the gal chau kuan and give me shit service after pocketing the money. Finally, we agree that i will make partial 100 advance payment. But the gal insisted full advance, and, thats wat pissed me off, took her phone to call whoever and disappeared. Yes, disappear. you are right, disappear. Damned, she just disappear.

I can imagine if i made payment first, and assuming, just assuming after shitty service done, and if i express any unhappiness, she will just disappear.

Of course, OKT recommended me Jane, in the same apartment to service me but well, although my dick is screaming out of my underpants, my big head is just not in any mood. Jane also kind enough try to calm me down which I very much appreciate.

All in all, i must emphasise that the OKT is definitely very patient and accommodating unlike in my other circumstances we ended up screwing each other over the phone. For this one i have to give credit to the OKT. My greatest dissatisfaction is towards the girl. This is just my guess, she was being pampered and spoilt by all the pedestalisation guys around her put her on, or simply she had bad experience previously. However, whatever the reason, lets be fair, i believe it is industry standard to make payment after service (sometimes i may tip up to 50% in very rare occasions, i do not intend to spoil market). And such basic professionalism is expected if the gal is to come into this industry. Also, simply disappearing and run away will not make things good.

Once again, I am pleased with the OKT's patience and efforts to sort things out but the gal just screw him over. It seems like the gal was simply out of his/their control.

Finally, I must thank the OKT for the arrangement, I will certainly try out her other gals based on this, but tonight my mood was lost completely. Sorry for that, and sorry that you have such trouble to take care of. I am sure I am not the only one who kena this, just that i am free enough to post it here.

Cheers guys, have a good night.
I'm actually quite confused and appalled by your post . From your English , it seems that you write well and have no difficulty in processing thoughts thus I'm confused by apparent lack of logic .

Most stables have a "pay first before bonk" practice , it is not a choice but it is actually a requirement to pay before you bonk , which You fail to understand . It's incredulous that you even have the cheek to post here complaining about how upset you are, while you are doing the exactly opposite as instructed . what makes you different from other bros ? Which planet are you from ?

As much as you can assume that after you pay you will get bad service , the lady can also assume that you will run off after bonking , thus collecting money before service.

Last edited by ahseng00; 13-12-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
I can understand how you feel bro. Sometimes I try to explain to the girl that if customer pays first, that's all they're going to get. If it's $150, it's $150. That's it. If they want to wager for a tip, they can't go back to the customer again after service and ask for it - that's not how it works. BUT if the customer pays AFTER service, the tendency to tip is much higher if service is good because payment comes together with tip.

Who wants to pay twice for the same service? No one.

Who would more LIKELY pay more in a single transaction for the same service? Plenty.

It's basic consumer behaviour.

-edit-

Also, for most of these girls, this is just work to them. They know they have a gazallion guys waiting to book them, so bad attitude to one (or a few) is not going to matter, or so they think. Little do they know we post reviews here... hahaha...
Hey . Don't talk about consumer behaviors . You like their service , than you tip , you don't like don't tip . Don't go about the bush , citing because I paid for their service first , than im less likely to tip .

The next thing I foresee you going into after you run out of excuses is how the stable is going to adjust the price point to $148 (instead of $150) to induce a $2 tip from you .
Old 13-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Competitor I think.
Affecting his business.
No one else has my phone number.
Otherwise they would know I'm the CEO of SMRT...
No, no, no... looks like many customers got hooked by this one girl.

Maybe she already accepted someone else's buffaloes and corolla earlier.

Then you post her photo. Now, you got an enraged suitor coming after you ... LOL

Upz you some points back for giving me some laughs!
Old 13-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
No, no, no... looks like many customers got hooked by this one girl.

Maybe she already accepted someone else's buffaloes and corolla earlier.

Then you post her photo. Now, you got an enraged suitor coming after you ... LOL

Upz you some points back for giving me some laughs!
I up my offer to Toyota Camry 2017 model.
No COE as I'm migrating to Thailand
Old 13-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Lol bro ILB, as usual your posts have the direct call line to my funny bones. I love the non-sexual ones this time. Thanks for making my day and i will give you my humble 7 points when it refreshes.

Cheers and please be safe all
Old 13-12-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guochengxuan
Intended to try Cherry from Soi 69 on Thursday night and made a booking....................
Ur thinking got no logic at all, go where also pay first then bonk, that is the normal practise

Last edited by comm; 14-12-2016 at 12:42 AM.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
Hey . Don't talk about consumer behaviors . You like their service , than you tip , you don't like don't tip . Don't go about the bush , citing because I paid for their service first , than im less likely to tip .

The next thing I foresee you going into after you run out of excuses is how the stable is going to adjust the price point to $148 (instead of $150) to induce a $2 tip from you .

Chill la bro, your style, you happy can liao. A lot of what I say is based from what FLs tell me. Customers who pay after service tip more than customers who pay before service. Don't believe? Go ask around, if you're friendly enough with them maybe they'll tell you the real story and show you their log books.

By the way, why would the stable want to induce a $2 tip from me? It doesn't go to them, it goes to the ladies. If anything, the ladies will be far happier that their prices are in strange figures because customers are more likely to round up to the nearest $10 or in the case of CAT$170-$190, round up to $200 (Same goes with $130-$140 round up to $150).

A lady priced at $140 will earn a slightly lower flat rate (about $5 less) than a lady priced at $150, but will earn far more in tips. Don't believe? Go and ask around the FLs in these categories and ask them for their log books.

Of course, you'll have the occasional customer who tips far above the norm, but most customers (again, referencing the log books I've seen), tend to give nice round figures to the ladies. Whether it is a combination of too much money or too much ego, it doesn't matter. The tips collected by an ang pai during her stay here can sometimes make up as much as 20%-30% of their earnings.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1