The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 21-05-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I had an unexpected incident.

I up a viet masseur and it was good sex. Then she went back vietnam and we kept in contact.

A few months later, i messaged her asking when she would come back. She asked me why i wanted her to come back. And how was the sex with her? Initially i replied with some naughty terms we both used during sex... then i realized she asked weird questions such as "did we use condom? did yuou enjoy sex with me? when was that?"

I knew somebody was using her wechat. Then i received an audio message from her and she scolded me saying her hubby was reading and replying my messages a few minutes ago and now they are having a big fight.

Is that counted?
Old 21-05-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
Srivyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I would not say she is pretty. I would say average and maybe a little plumb.

Her husband do with her on every friday at 9.30 pm for about 15 to 20 min.

Yeah sex is part of a schedule
like having a fixed schedule. so it is also easy for you to make a schedule. It seems like you have more on your schedule than her husband hahaha
Old 21-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

When sex becomes a fixed schedule, it's more like a duty and chore to complete. This kind of spouse really CMI. Probably even the position also like SOP.
Old 21-05-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Been mths i ve last updated about HY.
Still fucking and getting BBBJ from her regularly in office but seldom outside of office.
Almost stopped this altogether recently cos of slight disagreements becos she didnt want to be the slave anymore. However, the allure of regular sex and easy access to my cock is too tempting for her. She gets wet just be sucking my cock..... awesome.
Thus far still no action with her husband and she is reluctant to fuck other cocks so she has been exclusively mine .
I m gonna milk her dry. Orgy soon .....
Old 21-05-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
So she is not satisfied lah

Just curious how bro initiated the sex or sex topic?

My building got two housewives and their husbands are always in Malaysia. I can chat with them, but don’t know how to initiate the sex topic. Always kids topic
Bro, you got half the trick.

The trick is never to initiate the sex topic. MILF are like most girls; they do not like you to talk about sex or ask for sex.

You should show some concerns like noticing their lower back is aching (offer a massage), need some exercise since she pant as she climb stairs (offer to teach her swimming), notice she pack lunch daily (offer to cook with her) etc.

slowly move your way in. Normally about meeting 3 or 4, you should make significant progress.
Old 21-05-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srivyy View Post
like having a fixed schedule. so it is also easy for you to make a schedule. It seems like you have more on your schedule than her husband hahaha
yeah. definitely.
Old 21-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
When sex becomes a fixed schedule, it's more like a duty and chore to complete. This kind of spouse really CMI. Probably even the position also like SOP.
How did you guess? You sound experienced.

That is why when I cuddle her from behind as she cooks, she feels nice already.

The husband never cuddles her when she is cooking or doing the dishes.

I was asking her for 15 to 20 min, not even enough for foreplay.

She says, from my husband's point of view, if he cum inside me, then it means he satisfied me. I was like ?!?!?!? Why the rush? He has somewhere to go to after that?
Old 21-05-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Maybe bro petar is her husband as the way and question he asked ...... 🤣
I doubt so. If got bro here willing to share and ask question, means we are learning and trying to improve.
Old 21-05-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She says, from my husband's point of view, if he cum inside me, then it means he satisfied me. I was like ?!?!?!? Why the rush? He has somewhere to go to after that?
Maybe I am fortune teller? Lol
Generally, if a woman is in love with her partner and is satisfied sexually, she will not find another partner for sex.
Men are different. 9 out 10 will still want more. It's an animal instinct. The stronger male in the animal kingdom not only want to impregnant more female, even the female will submit themselves if they perceive the male to be strong.
The only 1 that won't is either impotent or gay.
Old 21-05-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I am fortune teller? Lol
Generally, if a woman is in love with her partner and is satisfied sexually, she will not find another partner for sex.
Men are different. 9 out 10 will still want more. It's an animal instinct. The stronger male in the animal kingdom not only want to impregnant more female, even the female will submit themselves if they perceive the male to be strong.
The only 1 that won't is either impotent or gay.
hahaha. Not all animals in the animal kingdom behave that way. There are male animals that devote themselves to one female partner throughout their life too.

You will learn. You will also notice that female changes faster and more scary than male. Especially when they change from gf to wife then to mother eventually.
Old 21-05-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha. Not all animals in the animal kingdom behave that way. There are male animals that devote themselves to one female partner throughout their life too.

You will learn. You will also notice that female changes faster and more scary than male. Especially when they change from gf to wife then to mother eventually.
indeed, but I don't mean all animals.
I notice the monogamy is more common among birds. Look at monkeys, tigers, lions, even dogs and cats, the male are polygamy in nature.
Whether male or female changes faster, that's subjective, it depends what prompts the change.
Old 21-05-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
Srivyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yeah. definitely.
Lucky . Will be good day eveyday
Old 22-05-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
indeed, but I don't mean all animals.
I notice the monogamy is more common among birds. Look at monkeys, tigers, lions, even dogs and cats, the male are polygamy in nature.
Whether male or female changes faster, that's subjective, it depends what prompts the change.
well, if we carry on this conversation then we may get out of point for this thread.

But of course, you have your opinions and I have my stand. We are definitely different and thus made our society interesting.
Old 22-05-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, you got half the trick.

The trick is never to initiate the sex topic. MILF are like most girls; they do not like you to talk about sex or ask for sex.

You should show some concerns like noticing their lower back is aching (offer a massage), need some exercise since she pant as she climb stairs (offer to teach her swimming), notice she pack lunch daily (offer to cook with her) etc.

slowly move your way in. Normally about meeting 3 or 4, you should make significant progress.
MILFs are less than most girls, they are more open and direct, if you initiate it, make it in a non-lewd way will do. If you try to bring it up in a lewd manner, you will get shot down.

"Hey, how's your husband, haven't seen him for a long time, don't you miss him?"

"Hey, how's your urges without hubby around, I can help".

Which one is more subtle? Girls aren't stupid, MILF's aren't new to the sex scenes. Casual touches like holding her arm when somebody is trying to cross next to her, or holding her back to guide her when crossing the roads helps, but don't over do it. Touch and let go. If you touch and stay there, er....

Well, you get the gist. MILFs are girls with no more inhibitions, their body has been opened, unmarried girls can get any guy they want, they don't have to choose you.

MILFs would prefer a gentleman, a discrete man, one who covers her sexual needs and probably another area her husband is lacking.

Usually MILFs lack a listening ear, and the small areas of concerns like watching out for her little ailments, or matters, things their husband has overlooked. MILFs can tell when you're nice, as opposed to just want to use her for sex, having a single additional partner to make up for what her husband doesn't have, is sufficient.

That said, my classification groups general MILFs. I have yet, from my experience come across one that has multiple partners at the same time. Being a gentleman helps to get into their pants.

Once so, your lewdness or urges, becomes a second nature to them to fulfil.
Old 22-05-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:

Well, when a guy is married to a lady, he thinks her choice is the best, including even if his cock is just 3 inches after erection, is the biggest in the world.

Being in today's (still) closed society, sex is not something people can chat openly even during dates.

Her: Hey, how long thick is your cock? OR

Him: Can I see your breasts is big enough for tit fuck? OR

Her: How do you please your girl?

Between girls, and guys, maybe less so for guys (for sure la fuck, which guys share their cock size and measure for each other?) there are conversations, but they don't get relayed to their partners.

Some men would boast their cock is the best, even humility goes a long way. Imagine his wife was not a virgin, and having experienced better, it can be a turn off. Size is a matter, but not the only matter... getting into the mood is important. Just like why ladies do foreplay and oral, it's to warm her pussy up.

Guys when hot, DING, just erects. Girls need stimulation to warm up. If you just go in pump, cum, she's just a whore to you.

Some women never experience intercourse orgams until they meet another. Some are lucky, they easily orgasm. Some cannot find the pleasure at all through life.

There are still men who doesn't understand ladies need the O and they get baffled why the girl never meet them a second time or continue into FwBs status.

Sometimes prioritizing their orgasm means giving up your own but knowing they are happy, they will in return please you more in the future. Giving and taking is part and parcel of life.

MILFs need more than just sex, connection on a FRIEND level, or even closer as a lover (as you all know about me...) so each MILF is different opposed to a girl out for sexual urges.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1