The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
street61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried emmanuel stable last week. Location central in a office setup. Too bad no office table or meeting room.

Took jennifer. Great hour glass body with good boobs and slim boadt frame. Found that she is a student and on holiday. Super gfe and tight.

Take good care of her
Old 17-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

[QUOTE=Mr.romance;15431967]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Xiaojie from Emmanuelle asked for my help to post a good FR for her.

Very sexy.
SYT, young
Slim, with nice C cups.
Green, but very sweet.

She asked me to remove her pic. changed her mind. Sorry about that.

I'm going to elope with her to Thailand next week.
We are meeting my mum next week, and if my mum approves, we'll get married when she reaches 21.
Dowry is a few buffaloes and a Toyota Corolla...[/QUOTE

Is this a joke? So if I manage to book her...will it affect the service since she is getting married...lol
Seriously??...
Think you will get bored after seeing another syt during marriage....then marry another gals.....
Old 17-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Here's my HONEST fr for the girl below mentioned. Note : GFE differs from point to point. What applies to me MIGHT NOT apply to you.

STABLE : WONDERLAND ( SEE THE BANNER ON THE FL2 DOME)
GIRL : STRAWBERRY.

Was kinda itching for a bonk after MIA. Scrolled through and decided to click on the banner on FL2 sublink. Checked the website formatting and realized it's quite familiar. MSG-ed the operator and after a few questions, managed to CSI out that he and Emmanuelle Asia are co branches.

Location : 7/10. quite close to the old place where bro superman of Emmanuelle Asia used to operate. I find it to be quite out of the way.

Place : 6/10. You must be discreet. It's quite open. Not a very bad location la but it's not one of the better ones either. May give rise to some suspicions la if not careful.

Person : 8/10. Shy. But will open up if you are treating her nice. She claims she's 19 this year and she's here to raise funds for her studies. True or not is not for me to decide but there you go.

Face : 7/10. Darker in person but elements of cuteness make her pass this segment with some added points.

Body : 8/10. She's short, B cup breasts at most but her butt is OUT OF THIS WORLD for her petite frame. Makes you wonder if you are banging a black model in those rapper videos. And she does not have a tummy. Quite flat.

GFE : 7.5/10. She's quite shy initially but after making some small talk she earmes up to me. She pays attention to your needs and demands and is very accommodating. So she passes the GFE segment with some plus points.

BBBJ : 9/10. AMAZING. Very gentle then slowly will get aggressive. She has a tempo in sucking your cock so you will not find it to be quite flat and predictable. Nearly cummed when I think she also realized it so she toned it down. Very attentive.

Catbath : 8/10. Quite SOP but it gets better on my second shot.

Handjob: 8/10. Hard-working, doesn't wank your dick like the restaurant tissue rolls.

FJ: 9/10. This girl has one of the most SLIPPERY VAGINAS here man. Although I'm on a condom I can just feel my dick glide in and her pussy just grabs me in. Definitely not a loose vagina that she posses. She starts in reverse cowgirl( butt facing me ) and it's just so fucking sexy. Hardworking and with a never say die attitude. She took my tool like a trooper and bring this term " ride hard or go home ".

OVERALL : I will keep it short. 8.5/10. She's more of a GND then a wildchild. Totally worth the $150.

RTF VALUE : DEPENDS. if you are looking for a stable consistent bonk then she's the one. But the vibes she gave me is that she's not that wild. A mellow but enjoyable bonk.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
kiwisg is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just had a session with Nicky from bro Pegasus. Wanted to write an FR because she's probably one of the best I've had.

I arrived at the location 30min early, and asked if I could start the session early. Bro Pegasus gave the green light and I proceeded up to the room. Coincidently bumped into her at the lobby as she just came back from tabaoing food, and look the lift up together. She knew I was the customer and she kept teasing me while walking to the room, stopping in the middle of the walkway and turning to look at me. Straight away I knew that it would be a good session.

Proceeded to the room and she sat on my lap and we made out like lost lovers. I slid my hands under her top, up and down her smooth back and slowly undid her bra. She has really nice B cup boobs, very slightly saggy but nice and soft,and cute nippies that become aroused easily.

Fingers her while she was on my lap and I must say she gets damn wet very easily.

After awhile we proceeded to shower. She's very playful and kept splashing water at me and giggling. Nice and clean bathroom.

Won't give too much details regarding the bonking session, but I will say that Nicky is a really fun and playful girl. Did many positions and she's open to trying all sorts of things. Bonus is that she's light enough for me to pick her up, which opens a lot of possibilities.

Left after one shot as I was running late for an appointment.

At a glance,

Looks: Solid 8.5/10, 95% similarities to the pictures
GFE: Very high - 10/10 but your mileage may vary. Very playful and like your girlfriend. English is decent enough to understand you, but vocabulary is not very good.
Frenching: Didn't try, not a fan of frenching. But the way she kisses you makes you feel like you're her bf. Soft, purposeful and sensual kisses, not crazy tongue lashing without feeling like other FLs. 10/10
RTF: Definitely, if she's here for longer. I don't chiong so often so unlikely that I will visit again before she flies off.

To those who are reading, mai tu liao just go and book her. Here for only 6 more days according to her. Fantastic experience and smooth communication with a friendly OKT. Best bonk of 2016.

Bro kiwisg
Old 17-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Katty Ex66

Just completed a session with this syt from bangkok.
A uni student according to her.

OKT was fast and responsive despite some minor hiccups but all ends well.
Damage: $160 but damn worth it.
Looks: 9/10 its confirmed her with a likeness of 90% except her face is rounder n the unkind weather caused her some blemishes. Guaranteed 21 yo unless her passport is forged.
Body: 9/10 firm solid smooth body with 0 fats. 1.6m tall? Totally shaved pussy.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced n still a bit hard with visible scars but really beautiful suckable nips.
Catbath/BBBJ: 9/10 makes good use of her tongue. Even with braces almost made cum but i tahan lol by thinking of something else😂 no pain at all lor😊
Frenching: 8/10 not a fan but she initates so i reciprocate.
FJ: 10/10: she is one hell of a rider!!! Rode my brains out till i almost lost control. Turned her over for missionary to gain control n i really pump her super duper hard till i came. Her moanings are fantastically arousing!!! The harder i pump the sexier her moans😊 she is the type who will let u enjoy her swee swee😊 frenching n kissing made me shoot all my armies out with zero reserve😄
GFE: 9/10 her pics no smile. Real life she has a beautiful smile n schoolgirl giggle. Comm not a problem cos my thai de. Watched the AFC final on my hp so didnt go for 2nd round. All the time she was cuddling with me machiam like my gf. If i was younger guaranteed i will bang her till no tomorrow😂
RTF: If time n vit m permits why not?
Old 17-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwisg View Post
Just had a session with Nicky from bro Pegasus. Wanted to write an FR because she's probably one of the best I've had.

Fantastic experience and smooth communication with a friendly OKT. Best bonk of 2016.

Bro kiwisg
I've always had a good experience with TP, some great girls, maybe I am lucky, and I keep hearing about the towels, but i prefer the paper towels, the towels keeps breaking down and leaving all sorts of residue on my clothes and body. And you never know if they are reused over and over by the previous person anyway.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Emma - Mimi

Stable: Emma
Girl: Mimi

Did a RTF with this girl. She was happy that I have RTF. As usual, just like a friend, we started off with conversation of what have happened during our days since we last met.

As it was her birthday, so bought her a slice cake, 2L of Chocolate Milk and 4 bars of chocolate. Then played a few birthday song(thai) and she was very happy. Hug me and give me a long long kiss. Proceed to shower, still chit chatting. Not sure why she and me have so much to talk. This time round, we have a very long and enjoyable battle on the bed. Catbath with more experience than the first time I visited her. Having a short BBBj but still in the progress where I shared a few tips to her how I love. Then she did what I wanted and making me flipped her over and started "massaging" her. Then decided to start the ball rolling with doggy. As usual her moaning turns me high. Then asked her to be the cowgirl as I love seeing her ride. Wild, beautiful and enjoying. Not sure did someone shared some tips, she's doing better in riding and cathbath.

In general can't book Xiaojie can give Mimi a try as both are returning back to their homeland.
Old 18-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can be a hero from time to time but a gentleman is something you have to be everytime.

These ladies come from afar to our shores to work. Regardless if they are pretty, ugly, hot or sexy. They all come in hope of making their time, effort and risk worth the while. We may never in this lifetime begin to ever understand what they may be going through or have been through.

Treat them with respect and dignity. Have the compassion even when none is required or expected. Don't ever for a second think that your money is worth more than the safety and well being of these women.

You know who you are asswipe.
Old 18-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Emma - Mimi

It's great to know that while these ladies have their own reasons for being in this trade, some of our bros still treat them nicely and as individuals sharing the same air and earth...

While there's probably slim chance you're eloping with Mimi to LOS anytime soon, I do believe that such small gentlemanly gestures like remembering their birthdays and bringing a little cake matters some. Possibly a weird part of their lives getting bonked by different strangers in a foreign land and a part they'd like to forget in time. Some love from fellow humans and devils in this case possibly brings them some warmth, maybe literally as well.

Of course very often, sweet gestures do bring us better services and more GFE usually, but I'd like to believe that wasn't quite on the agenda for your case.

Great to know there are some kind and nice souls here as well after hearing some horror stories of lady's takings getting stolen.

Cheers and happy bonking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post

Did a RTF with this girl. She was happy that I have RTF. As usual, just like a friend, we started off with conversation of what have happened during our days since we last met.

As it was her birthday, so bought her a slice cake, 2L of Chocolate Milk and 4 bars of chocolate. Then played a few birthday song(thai) and she was very happy. Hug me and give me a long long kiss. Proceed to shower, still chit chatting. Not sure why she and me have so much to talk. This time round, we have a very long and enjoyable battle on the bed. Catbath with more experience than the first time I visited her. Having a short BBBj but still in the progress where I shared a few tips to her how I love. Then she did what I wanted and making me flipped her over and started "massaging" her. Then decided to start the ball rolling with doggy. As usual her moaning turns me high. Then asked her to be the cowgirl as I love seeing her ride. Wild, beautiful and enjoying. Not sure did someone shared some tips, she's doing better in riding and cathbath.

In general can't book Xiaojie can give Mimi a try as both are returning back to their homeland.
Old 18-12-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Emma - Mimi

Quote:

Gentleman award for month of December.
Old 18-12-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LiXi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised OKT FR for Dreamz88 Icecy

looks: super cute. some acne, but no big deal
body: slim and fit, very nice to roam
boobs: super firm. not for you if you want natural but I enjoyed them
FJ: 1st round CG 2nd round went a few (missionary, doggy, etc)
french: she didn't seem to want
BBBJ: very nice, did it hands free too
GFE: best i've had so far here. A++ service
comms: very good english

she was smiling nonstop. really felt more like a gf. quick catbath and bbbj before cg round 1. round 2 really tried many positions, and she tried to make me pop again with bbbj and hj, but still cannot. in the end i jerked off while she catbath and kiss. she was so happy with the 2nd pop, was funny.

RTF: one of the best i've had. so 100% yes. she goes back wed, book her if you get the chance
Old 18-12-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 11
overseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to beholdoverseasgboy is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwisg View Post

I arrived at the location 30min early, and asked if I could start the session early. Bro Pegasus gave the green light and I proceeded up to the room. Coincidently bumped into her at the lobby as she just came back from tabaoing food, and look the lift up together. She knew I was the customer and she kept teasing me while walking to the room, stopping in the middle of the walkway and turning to look at me. Straight away I knew that it would be a good session.

Proceeded to the room and she sat on my lap and we made out like lost lovers. I slid my hands under her top, up and down her smooth back and slowly undid her bra. She has really nice B cup boobs, very slightly saggy but nice and soft,and cute nippies that become aroused easily.

Fingers her while she was on my lap and I must say she gets damn wet very easily.

After awhile we proceeded to shower. She's very playful and kept splashing water at me and giggling. Nice and clean bathroom.

Won't give too much details regarding the bonking session, but I will say that Nicky is a really fun and playful girl. Did many positions and she's open to trying all sorts of things. Bonus is that she's light enough for me to pick her up, which opens a lot of possibilities.

Left after one shot as I was running late for an appointment.

At a glance,

Looks: Solid 8.5/10, 95% similarities to the pictures
GFE: Very high - 10/10 but your mileage may vary. Very playful and like your girlfriend. English is decent enough to understand you, but vocabulary is not very good.
Frenching: Didn't try, not a fan of frenching. But the way she kisses you makes you feel like you're her bf. Soft, purposeful and sensual kisses, not crazy tongue lashing without feeling like other FLs. 10/10
RTF: Definitely, if she's here for longer. I don't chiong so often so unlikely that I will visit again before she flies off.

To those who are reading, mai tu liao just go and book her. Here for only 6 more days according to her. Fantastic experience and smooth communication with a friendly OKT. Best bonk of 2016.

Bro kiwisg

I echo Bro kiwisg's sentiments.
This is a 100% jewel in terms of service.

Body 9/10 -> flat tummy, natural cuppable Bs. Wet like fuck. Frenched nonstop from start to finish.
Service 10/10 -> a pro in this line, having done a couple of stints in HK and Seoul. Prefers SG as the money is good Full on GFE from the moment i stepped in.
FJ 10/10 -> Like another bro mentioned, her cowgirl is mad skillz.

Btw i CIM for both shots

Treat her well bros.

PS: Check out her zoukout pics
Old 18-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sheepintiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Bangkok Gems?
Old 18-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Emma - Mimi

Quote:

You're the hero Dome 1 needs

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Nana from Siam Paradise

Face : 9/10. Defintely one of the prettiest gals out there, 95% of pic. Very much a hot babe waling down Orchard Road. Est early to mid 20s max.

Body : 8.5/10. Decently tall,fair, slim but not skinny and a few small tats.

Boobs: Natural C, fantastic to fondle, barely any sag.

GFE : 6.5/10. Maybe cause I went late or she already baoed up I don't feel that much GFE.

Catbath : 7/10. Great cathbath on the lower half

FJ: 8/10. Not bad but went really slow at 1st, she seems to be quite tight. Afterwards fucked to hard she's moaning and locking her legs with mine.
Downside was the bed in the room, crappy headboard and the bedframe sounds like about to snap. Was thinking to slow down but fuck it, if the hotel gives a shitty bed, might as well destroy it.

OVERALL: She has no shortage of customers and took me 2 weeks in waiting before I grabbed a slot. If you see her pictures can tell why, hot body, tall with pretty face. No painting though, on the fence to RTF cause she's damn hot but I had better overall bonks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1