The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-06-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

#FR for Annie, Foxy Thai, Geylang

This is the first time I am trying Foxy Thai. Was told by a few Bros this lady would suit my perversions and demands. So I had to try Annie before she leaves Singapore

OKT: 10/10 Fast and efficient, got the early dinner time slot
AREA 地区 :  Geylang
Name 名字 :  Annie, speaks English but was easier to communicate in Thai.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Nice Chinese looking face and Asian colored skin. Not a dark Thai skin. Can easily pass as Chinese from face, skin tone and bone structure.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 29, looks great
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type, not at all fat. Very nice curves everywhere. Tatto on left shoulder, back and ankle area. Not huge tattoo. I am not a tatto guy, so no idea what is nice or not nice.
French : 0/10 did not do. Maybe she is not into old men like me.
Boobs 胸部 : 38C/D, very nice boobs. Nice sharp nipples. Can suck them and she likes it. Really had a good time playing with those boobs.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 3/10 mainly on my nipples and blow job. Really not much to tell since she did not do much in this section.
BBBJ 口交 : 7/10. Ok bbbj. Enough suction power, deep throat and up down action. No head twisting. Just not enough time.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 3/10. Very short opportunity for this. Don't think she likes it.
FJ 爱爱 : 7/ 10. Started with a brief cowgirl and soon she rolled me over into missionary and I raised her legs up into a crouching position and shoved it in hard. Pounded hard. Her face looked different, kind of enjoying it and kind of cringes of pain. The pain and pleasure look was quite sexy, drove me to pound harder.
After all was done, I saw she was holding/ massaging her tummy. I asked if she is ok. She said tummy pain, cramping. I said sorry, if I was too rough. Annie politely replied never mind, let her rest for awhile, and she took me to the shower to wash up.
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10 she is nice and polite. Showers me. Chats with me. Cleans me up after. Feels more like I am a customer than her boyfriend.
Overall Experience 整体 :  8/10 technically what I paid for was all done. No problem there. But the pain I caused her must have discounted the mood and GFE feel; plus I am kind of old.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Her English is good, so chatting with her is nice. She is very clean. So if I want to chat and some fucking, yes I would choose her.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : she really can take a punishment and still smile at me. Very respectable and good attitude.

Date / 日期 : 23/6/2024 late evening

Old 24-06-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 11
Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!

Alisa TRL

Location easy to go and plenty of parking

Looks : Hot and young with the slutty, bitchy, foxy, seductive and clubbing gal look with long hair. Natural look with or without make up also nice

Body : petite size with slim and curvy body figure with perky ass. Normal Thai skin type. I just enjoy running my fingers up and down on her flawless skin.

Boobs : natural, busty and big, was proportions and love to play with them, suck them, kiss them. Nice erected and sensitive nipple.

BBBJ : slow and sensual. Slurping with suction. Give my cock a clean and well polished. Well done. No teeth.

Kissing : passionate horny DFK as the session deepens. Never get enough and it was sensual and wild.

Pussy & painting : Neatly trimmed and clean with no smell. Super wet, very responsive and expressive to my painting.

Fj: Cap on and we tried various position. She get more and more horny, when I pump her longer and deeper. Moans getting louder and she request me to pump her in doggie position, impress by her reaction. Pump her hard, fast and deep till I cummed.

GFE : She knows what she is doing and i could feel the sincerity and love. No rushing and treat me like her long lost lover.

Overall, really a gem to me. Sure is a RTF material.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 24-06-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
maestro56 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: BABY
Looks : 10/10
Body : 10/10
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10
Fuck job(FJ) : 20/10
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10
Return fuck(RTF) : MUSTTTTT
Old 24-06-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
gimmi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergimmi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hazel by Terminal21

OKT bro was friendly and super responsive.
Thank you bros for the smooth booking and arrangement.

First time meeting Hazel, when she opened the door greeted me very nicely with lingerie showing her side boobs, very sexy lady

Looks - 8/10 she’s more on the hot wife side, tanner in real life compared to photos

Body - 9/10 nice toned body with tattoos, smooth skin, really want to grab her body and fuck her hard

Boobs - 9/10 personally I think boobs size are perfect, not too small and big, enhanced, not wearing bra no prob… looks very great and arousing

BBBJ - 9/10 can tell that she uses her feelings to give BBBJ, that is why it felt different. She knows where to suck and lick, listen to my moans and cue

FJ - 10/10 active in bed, can feel she's enjoying it too. Accommodate to any position, likes to be in missionary, gets wet easily no KY needed. Changed to cowgirl, good grinding movement with boobs pressed to my face

GFE - 10/10 very friendly girl, likes to make small chat using GT while laying in bed, no awkwardness at all. Give light massage not the powerful kind but easily makes you want to fell asleep

Guys who want to try can give her a go. Friendly and hardworking girl, can’t go wrong with this one especially if you crave for a mistress or horny wife who beg you to fuck her hard and deep kind LOL.
Old 24-06-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Honey (The Pimp Club)
23rd June 2024, 10:31am Session
$110/2/90

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=990385

OKT: I recently found this stable
and decided to try their mystery bonk through their Telegram promo.
Bro Tony quickly arranged an appointment after confirming my booking.
When I arrived and the door opened, I recognized Honey
from her listing.

The room comes with a comfy set of queen sized bed.
Shower facilities and space are ample enough
to fit the both of us for a good foreplay.

Looks: Originally from Bangkok,
she worked in a nail salon back home.
When she opened the door, she greeted me in a lace nightgown.
She looked very much like her photos,
with only a slight difference due to the animated filter.
Otherwise, her face was flawless.

Body: She is 160cm tall with enhanced C-cup boobies
that are soft to hold and brown nipples that are good for sucking.
When I began to enjoy her pair of tits,
she started to tremble slightly from my stimulation
and hugged me close to her chest.

Lingo: Most of our interactions
depended significantly on Google Translator.
Although my basic Thai skills allowed me to hold conversations,
it was often challenging. Those who are fluent in Thai
would probably have an advantage in impressing her.
Nevertheless, she was still able to follow instructions without any issues.

Frenching: Yes. Initiated this during shower and she locked that in sensually.
Her deep and passionate kisses reveal impressive skill with her tongue.
She can maintain this for a long time without any signs of discomfort.

BBBJ: Yes. She uses a deliberate and steady sucking technique,
skillfully combining it with licking my balls before slowly moving to my erect shaft,
where she flicks her tongue at the tip of my penis.
Despite her wearing braces, there was no teeth felt.

Shower: Yes. Shower together SOP before and after.

Catbath: Yes, she seems to like this as she always initiate and did this to me in bed.

Pussy: Not shaved, but her pubic hair does not cover the vaginal area for painting.

FJ: Honey radiates boundless energy and enthusiasm in our intimate moments.
Our first round began and ended in the missionary position,
where she often hugs tightly for maximum intimacy.
She then took control for the second round, with an intense
and vigorous ride in the doggy style and her prominent reverse cowgirl position:

Live Reverse Cowgirl Action Of Honey From The Pimp Club
Taken by yours truly ~ xylphz

After exploring these exciting variations,
we finished with a return to the missionary position,
bringing both of us culminate once more together during sex.

GFE: Honey emanates a passionate,
intense sexual energy,
often seeking affectionate hugs and
comfort on your chest during brief pauses.
Despite the language barrier, her unique personality shines
during our time together.

RTF: If time permits, yes.
Considering the price, Tony's girls deliver exceptional value,
I'm eagerly looking forward to what exciting offerings he has in store,
particularly the lineup of ladies in the future.

Here are some live pics taken by me:

Nice FR. Love that ass in RCG
Old 24-06-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teddyboiraj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=990614
Girl: Gib

Looks: Like pictures, 90% alike face will not reject. Like young time GF
boobs: 8/10 Nice D natural. Very soft. Was grabbing, sucking and licking them the whole session.
GFE: 9/10 extreme gfe, after first shot hug and kiss me and will check in with me ask “ ok mai?”.
FJ: non commercial, lubricate herself naturally as she naturally alot of zhup, moaning were soft and girly.
Painting: Very sensitive to painting and gets very easy to get wet too.
Frenching: can only speak the language of french if english not good haha.

Overall a good experience for me. On top of that OKT was very nice and friendly, this stables girls are very power and this time was no exception
Old 24-06-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
tikeb67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good recommendation babe
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=990747

Recently saw this new girl MUAY at FairiesFinder with very attractive face and body.

Face: 8.5/10, the photos are real, 90% beautiful compared with photos, won’t reject type. Much higher than my expectation when she opened the door and I saw the real person.
Body: all natural C+ boobs, her skin color is very fair
Shower: 8.5/10 careful shower and gave me good feeling
Catbath: 8/10 standard
Kiss/French: 8/10 started slow and had some tongue fight after her horny button was activated
Fingering: 8.5/10 yes, she’s freaking wet bros
BBBJ: 9/10 very good, can clearly make my little brother hard in short time
FJ: 9/10 Flexible and listened to my instruction about different position.
GFE: 9/10 high

RTF: Yes

Old 24-06-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
furrycatty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...highlight=gina

Okt : Intro me exactly what I wanted, fast and easy! 101%!
Looks : Beautiful, plus minus same as pic 90%
Body : Slim, tall model look but I like 95%

Experience (Read Below) : 10/10

I was caressing her. She wasted no time, we straight to bedroom. BJ she took her time, cat bath, slowly lick down and have the eye contact, major turn on. Motions and suctions were done as perfect, fast pace and sloppy. suck my balls also, need to tell her to stop or I surely release

Pussy was tight and warm, moist. Enjoyed going down and painting her, no bad taste or smell. Fresh.

FJ was done properly, it didn’t take me very long to release. She really knows how to take control and immediately while she riding me, i switch to missionary and bonk her hard instead, deep sexy moans. After that she still gives me a nice massage. Best sex in a long ass time.

RTF : For sure 100%
Old 24-06-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
stancerman is Cool - loads of Potential

Review for Chloe from SILK

Looks 9/10 cute chio type

Body 9/10 slim petite

Boobs 8.5/10 soft natural with nice nips to lick

Pussy 9/10 tight la.. And wet easily and not normal wet... Is wet wet wet

Bbbj 9/10 can really take quite deep despite looking at her size.. And she will lick up and down

Ass 9/10 nice perky ass to doggy

Was greeted by the Chloe at the door and first look is damn cute.. Went shower together and I started played with her..After rinsed, went off to the bed

Give me a good blow and faster Caps on and did her doggy.. Can feel she damn tight.. Once hitting her nice she started to get more wet and horny and moan out loud.. Carried her up and fuck her well and see her horny face damn shiok.. Finish off at missionary..

Nice lady to fuck well done
Old 24-06-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
recharge is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bebe from Lust

OKt: 9/10 , Easy, checks up after session
Look: 8.5/10 , 90% accurate to her photos
Body: 8.5/ 10 , easy to rotate her
Boobs: 9/10 , nice to grab
Pussy: 9/10 , wet, moist and easily aroused
Bbbj: 9.5/10 , gave wet and sucked deep some hand jobs, honestly i was about to cum hahaha
Fj: 8/10 , many different position, fav is still the commando

Would really come rtf and try out other girls though i highly recommend Bebe.

Old 24-06-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Zacky74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : Foxythai
Girl: Annie
OKT: 10/10
Looks :9/10
Body : 9/10
FJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10

Details:
Annie is quite good accomedating to all my needs. Perfect body for a milf. Liked kissing her body and painted it. She had no complaints. BJ was superb too. I didn't have much stamina on the day but she made sure I left a happy man.
Treat her nice 👍
Old 24-06-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
nicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mona from TRL

Looks : Charming and sunshine smile and able to recognise her from the pic. Long hair and face was accurate.

Body : Petite in size with curvy nice figure and killer hips and ass. Skin was smooth and boobs are busty, prefer for boobs lovers.

Bbbj : Skillful and powerful. Gives a great BBBJ and able to DT, will lick my balls down up,suction was good too.

French : Frenching is allowed, but not that pro where she take over, need your guide but still not too bad.

Painting : No restrictions. Nicely trimmed delicious looking pussy with no smell. Painting is damn enjoyable, suck her clit giving me moans while my hands on her boobs.

Fj : I gave her a very deep thrusting and she keep slamming her hips down with such force that I almost felt like cumming within minutes but controlled and did missionary then switch to doggie.
The doggy made her super weak,pulled her arms back and did her hard, fast and deep till i shoot all my cum out.

GFE: Good connection and feel comfortable with her with no commercial feel. Very playful and eager to please you

Nice session and I would like to rtf before she goes back if possible.

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 24-06-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
Piling8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPiling8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jewel, Terminal21

Last time I thought she was on last day but turns out she extend liao, good news ah haha

OKT very polite and never leaves me with doubts. Instructions clear and reply very quickly

Can recognize Jewel is similar to the photos posted. Late twenties with long hair, slim figure and really attracted to that big boobs of hers, erect nipples shown through her satin nightgown

A professional lady with friendly attitude. Very good hygiene and can speak simple English so we use very minimum GT. Shaved and open to painting. Painted her rapidly and finger her till she cum before me, her moans loud and great to see her in that state.

Bbbj suction is good, licks my shaft well with her saliva. Nice hands and mouth combination. High cfm face especially after she orgasm. Out my dick between her boobs, nice boobs fuck 10/10.

Very very wet. Able to accommodate all position upon my request. Squeeze out my 2s in 90 minutes. Great in cowgirl and reverse cg. Tits bouncing and she brought it to my mouth to lick and suck, jialat can’t tahan long lah.

Very worth the price, complete package for boobs lovers. Cfm will RTF.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=989788
Old 24-06-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
roraxac77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=989789&highlight=

Knocked the door. Once open was surprise by the different atmosphere. The whole room is fill with pink lights.. Cindy told me she bought the lights herself to deco becos she like romantic feel. Wow. Nice

Looks 8.5/10 pretty face with fair skin

Body 9/10 curves with the right meat at the right place

Boobs 10/10 40E juggs which I use to boob fuck n so lick her sensitive nipples. Damn delicious

Pussy 9/10 no smell n easy wet while playing

Bbbj 8.5/10 can do some deep throat plus cim(2nd shot)

Ar 8.5/10 ask me turn over and she do her job

Fj 9/10 doggy her while gripping her boobs.. While she turn her head looking at me.. Her sexy moan plus her slutty looks made my 1st flow of armies shoot deep in her (with condom of course)
Old 24-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Elena from Seduction

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=990373

Looks: 8/10 She have that exotic kinda mixed latina look definitely not like the usual thai style
BBBJ: 10/10 Solid Hard working babe with unrush deepthroat deep blow skills
FJ: 10/10 Very good riding skills. Enjoyed her boobs totally in cowgirl position, enjoyed her ass totally in doggy position. Bouncy meat
GFE: 10/10 Solid GFE. Cuddle Kiss Chit Chat very attentive

Above is my personal experiences. Hope all bros get the same solid treatment.
Elena is a great bonk not to be missed. Not for Slim Pettie Small boobs lovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1