The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ABpopa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Nice story TS!
Old 17-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
RitaOra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please keep going
Old 17-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Harmonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 17-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
I scanned through my phone, found a video..... i showed it to xiao hui.. she seemed a bit shocked, but ok to watch it.. i told her to follow the video.. the look on her face showed a hint of jealousy. she didn't seem happy. but her efforts to be better than the video was clearly there... I could see that she was trying really hard!

she even gave me some form of eye contact, looked at me with a SLUT look.. she gum my cock head slowly and pleasured it.. pulling back my foreskin, pleasuring the top part repeatedly with her lips, sucking and licking with her tongue.. she continued to stroke me gently as she pleasured my dick.. she pushed my video away, signaling me that she's watched enough... it was a video of my wife sucking my cock.. maybe she felt jealous?

then.. she began...

she sucked harder and harder... she started to do this...

she wasn't exactly good, i could feel some teeth.. but... i reminded myself it's her virgin blowjob....

wait..

VIRGIN BLOW JOB!!

HER FIRST EVER BLOWJOB!

MEANS SHE'S NOT EVEN SUCKED FOR HER HUBBY OR EX BOYFRIEND BEFORE....

SONG AHHH!!!

me: xiao hui... xiao huiiiii... you are good.... i am cumming... i am cumming....

i thought she will quickly pull out from my cock...

but she didn't....

SHE SUCKED HARDER AND FASTER!!!!

her neck moved EVEN FASTER!!! mouth fuck my cock until i felt my semen erupt inside her mouth... fill up her mouth entirely, her mouth soaked my penis with semen, she slide my cock out from her mouth.. she still had a mouthful of my semen in her mouth... she tried to mouth the words to me, signaled how? with her hands...

i looked at her.. with only one thought in my head...

me: you dare to swallow it?

me: you dare to swallow it?

xiao hui nodded her head.... then gulped it down but her face cringed as she did so.... i quickly got my water bottle and passed to her. she rinsed her mouth but didn't complain..

wow! she's really easy going.... i got her bra back for her, assisted her to put it back on. she got dressed... she put her panties back on, we hugged for awhile then we went back to the front seat. i am glad she didn't have post cheating on husband jitters..... in fact... she seemed rather happy and released.. she felt free.. in fact, she said it herself as i fucked her earlier... we sat at the front seat, chat a little more.. kinda pretended nothing had happened... it was about 8.30pm..

me: time to go back?

xiao hui: oh... but i said i will be working real late....

she gave me a needy look...

wow...

she wants another round?

me: help me wake him up?

i pointed at my penis..

xiao hui: how?

me: time for your second blowjob of your life lo...

xiao hui: ok..

i unzipped my pants and xiao hui unbuttoned her top half on her own.... wow... she really got initiative...

me: you want me massage for you too?

xiao hui: huh.. no ah.. thought you will need more visual aids.. hehe

me: wah.. you are really a gem leh... ooooohhhhhh ahhhhhh... nice one xiao hui... eh maybe this time, don't let your teeth touch my thing... more song... AHHHHH! yes!! LIKE THAT!!! you are good sia.......... see la.. my lan jiao hard again already. so fast..

i realised, the more i praise her, the better she sucked my cock...

me: you sure this is your first time blowing a not? your skills are GOOD!!!!

she refused to answer me... despite me asking quite a few times...

me: xiao hui, let's go to the back of the car?

xiao hui: but no condom how?

me: hmmm.. i am clean de. no disease.. you mind?

xiao hui: you sure?

me: of course la. i got wife one too. you scared i pass to you then you pass to your hubby ah?

xiao hui: won't pass to hubby de..

me: how come?

xiao hui: nvm. ok. just bring me to guardian or what later get the morning pill ok?

me: why leh? i don't shoot inside lo.

xiao hui: can meh? you will feel satisfied?

WHAT THE!

She is SO NICE!

me: you don't mind me shoot inside...

xiao hui: you better be clean ok...

me: yes i am clean.. trust me ok..

xiao hui: ok...

we went to the back of my car again. she stripped herself naked on her own! bra off, panties off, just left her dress at her stomach area... she was waiting for me to initiate..

i made my decision..

i got out of the car...
Old 17-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
robodoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue soon!!!
Old 17-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

i went over to her side of the door, opened the door, invited her to get out..

xiao hui: huh? why?

me: i want to do the doggy position..

xiao hui: what's that?

me: you never do before??

xiao hui: no.

me: i guide you..

got her ot place her hand on top of the car, bent her body slightly 30 degrees, i spread her legs and penetrated her raw.. quite tight.. ohh.. and quite difficult to push in, her thighs quite meaty so harder to push in.

me: xiao hui ah, can you bend more, bend into the car..

she did so, rested on her elbows supporting herself, she bent more than 60 degrees liao.. wah. the angle damn good... and not to mention, HER BUTTOCK! the meat! FIRM AND SONG! i squeeze her butt cheeks, so nice to squeeze..

her chee bye widely spread, i push my penis into her.. she moaned... i begin to piak her.. piaked her quite hard. was kinda worried xiao hui might get loud... my worries were real.. cos she did get loud!

xiao hui: ah!! AH!! AH!! wah.. i like!! i like!! this feeling! so different!! so different!!

by the way, i didn't mention. her cheebye was FUCKING WET... juices were flowing down the inside of her thighs.. and they were not my cum.. she is FUCKING WET.. and still tight.. AND I MUST SAY AGAIN... FUCKING WET!

xiao hui: ah!!! this feeling!! ah!!! so shuang! so shuang! i like! i like!

me: you want more in future?

xiao hui: yes! yes! i want more! i need more!

me: so you miss sex?

xiao hui: yes! yes! ah! ah! i really miss sex!! i miss sex sooo much!!!

me: don't worry ok. we will keep fucking everyday as much as we can..

xiao hui: yes! yes! yes! yes! I love it! i love it!

xiao hui is really a loud moaner, and talk a lot.. and her voice is FUCKING SWEET... i wanted to doggy so that i could pull out in the last minute and shoot on to the floor. but this experience, i couldn't take it liao. xiao hui cummed already. she moaned out and then became quite still.. i continued ot ram her butt until i buay tahan liao...

FUCK LA!!!

JUST CUM INSIDE HER LA!!!

me: ahhhhhhh......
Old 17-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ry4n666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

holy shit , that's pumped my adrenaline
Old 18-03-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry4n666 View Post
holy shit , that's pumped my adrenaline
what did? the story, the GIF or the photos?
Old 18-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

sian ah next week must go back to work liao. can't write so much.
Old 18-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update.
Old 18-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Bro just wondering when you both colleagues, was that any sexual tension in the air, i mean it like both of you are already sort of drawn to each other?

I am stuck in similar situation with ex-colleague too but only difference is I can't help but feel she treats me as a very close confidante..there is no holds barred in our conversation. she even tell me things about her sex life, how she never had urged when pregnant and didn't do cos she felt it was not safe for her pregnancy and after birth didn't have urge to do for over one and half years...only recently started with hub cos planning for second kid...believe me even when she having menses she will tell me in the course of our conversation...

it like she treat me as some sort of bff and not one who she thinks is a sexual threat in that sense outside her marriage..i don't want to make the wrong move by guessing wrongly then in the end might lose everything...so far having been playing along and engaging her..

sorry for invading your thread but just would like to learn from your experience and how you managed to "turn" your ex-colleague..
Old 18-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro just wondering when you both colleagues, was that any sexual tension in the air, i mean it like both of you are already sort of drawn to each other?

I am stuck in similar situation with ex-colleague too but only difference is I can't help but feel she treats me as a very close confidante..there is no holds barred in our conversation. she even tell me things about her sex life, how she never had urged when pregnant and didn't do cos she felt it was not safe for her pregnancy and after birth didn't have urge to do for over one and half years...only recently started with hub cos planning for second kid...believe me even when she having menses she will tell me in the course of our conversation...

it like she treat me as some sort of bff and not one who she thinks is a sexual threat in that sense outside her marriage..i don't want to make the wrong move by guessing wrongly then in the end might lose everything...so far having been playing along and engaging her..

sorry for invading your thread but just would like to learn from your experience and how you managed to "turn" your ex-colleague..
I only have one advice, you have to woo her as though you are single and she's single, pretend you both aren't married but don't ever step the boundary too early.. in a way, if she's not a slut or is damn innocent, then the only way is to get her to fall partially in love with you.
Old 18-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
suracaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
sian ah next week must go back to work liao. can't write so much.
Still support even if there's less updates
Old 18-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Humperdinck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 18-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

by the way, i am not a teacher and my ex colleague isn't a teacher as well. i am just on leave this week, didn't realise coincide with school holidays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1