The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!
Re: HIV screening info

After reading the whole thread here last night, finally went for the testing under AFA this afternoon.

Wow..perhaps due to the recent news on AIDS since 2-12-04 is World Aids Day, many pple there today. Heard the guy at the registration table said that total close to 100 today, and from him and his colleagues facial expression, should be on the very high side.

Must say that the wait for the result is really unbearable...suck feeling and at that moment, I really regrets that I had bbbj/raw and what so ever...and promised myself that if reult is -ne, will insist on cap bj from now on...

Luckily, everything is fine but will be going back there again this week to have VD test as this AFA test only screen for HIV. One thing I noticed is that as I was standing near the registeration table, many pple who went for the test are no 1st timer, many seem like they go for the test pretty regularly...and even one lau uncle bring a not very pretty PRC FL there...and also many gay too

Hereby, I like to thanks all those bros for the informative postings which given me the courage, and the know-how to go for the test. THANKS!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Hi, for brother who had been to the DSC clinic.

1.) Do they record particular down?
2.) What sort of test they provide? Is it all in one?
3.) They cost of each test?
4.) If they test you got some STD, what happened?
5.) Do they treat STD?

Thanx
Old 08-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82

5.) Do they treat STD?

Thanx

1) No, you are required to fill up a form but mostly on your demographic data and your sexual habit..nothing on your personal info

2) HIV only. I asked for VD test and was told they dun have. Subsequently, I went back to DSC on monday to do a VD test...but suck lah, result take 2 weeks. Somemore staff there not very friendly.

3) $20 for the AFA HIV test but for VD test during normal office hour at DSC, more expensive as they go by per test charges.

4) not too sure on this, but guess they will let you go. But if you need treatment, then your case will be reported to MOM and you will be tracked. Guess 1 bro here did explain earlier in this thread.

5) HIV cannot be treated, just control.

Cheers
Old 23-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82

5.) Do they treat STD?

Thanx
Hi,

U can clink on the DSC Clinic link in my signature for more info.......prevention is better than cure.

DSC Clinic
Old 05-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Great to know more and more bros going to test, my friend went down today for testing he told mi now packed like hell, last time he go not so many ppl.. anywaes please do remember to wear HELMET!!!

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

dear bros and special mention to bro BONGSTER - GREAT AWARENESS

this thread is meaningful and advocates safety, while having fun - happy bonking

in view of recent events - i will change my signature

*want to do, don't scared - want to scared, don't do * - sometimes, it's better to be scared...
Old 15-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Bros,
Just to verify.
Now the operating hours for DSC is it

Mon -Wed 8.30 to 4 pm
Thur 8.30am to 7pm
Fri 8.30am to 6.30pm
Starting from 1 Jan 2005.

Is it true?
How about HIV testing?
How some Kind bros can help me with the latest information.
Thanks in advance....

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 16-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder if the Anonymous HIV Test (AFA) timing still remain the same coz thinking of going for a test maybe next weekend.
Old 17-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Pls refer to my signature for latest operating hrs.

Goodluck for yr test!

Thanks.....

DSC Clinic
Old 18-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword
Hi,

Pls refer to my signature for latest operating hrs.

Goodluck for yr test!

Thanks.....
Thank you Bro for the info.
Up your REP!!

to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
Old 19-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Samster

Bros,
Just to add more information.
Today went down to DSC for AFA test.
Cost $20. Need to fill in some information.
Take some blood test, result out in 15 mins time.
Test kit, result = 1 line => safe.
2 lines => GOD save you.
Cheers!

Old 22-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wooo hooo test result out, HIV, Negative.
Old 23-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makop
wooo hooo test result out, HIV, Negative.
GOOD to hear that bro!

Old 26-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went AFA today...negative at 9.5wks since exposure...will wanna confirm again in a few wks time...hopefully no surprise...juz wanna post to show my relief...
Old 27-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwch
Went AFA today...negative at 9.5wks since exposure...will wanna confirm again in a few wks time...hopefully no surprise...juz wanna post to show my relief...
u will be ok, research show anti body will develop after 2 weeks, ur 9wks = 2 months, 2 months result accurate level is 98%, 3 months is 100%. u already win the 98%, left 2 % , as long as no exposure in this period, u will get ur 100% in 4 wks time . nice day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1