The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pussy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

[QUOTE=indcpl69;6054640]Hey guys, aren't you bored with Chinese wives?

How about you check out my Indian wife for a change?

Isn't she hot?

I think there are caucasians, not all chinese
Old 26-06-2011, 01:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 0
indcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Wanna trade wife pixs? Mail me at [email protected] . I have unposted new pictures of my Indian wife! Mail me nw!
Old 26-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Longboard is Cool - loads of Potential

10/10...nice rear end...smooth with camel toes..
Old 26-06-2011, 04:52 PM

indcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterindcpl69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

My Indian Slut Wife, Soniah

Last edited by indcpl69; 26-06-2011 at 05:15 PM.
Old 26-06-2011, 05:18 PM

My Indian Slut Wife, Soniah

Old 26-06-2011, 05:48 PM

Please comment & rate my Indian wife!

Old 01-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Bro, Can you post a pix of my favourite milf with her in her killer heels and fishnet body stocking but w/out panties, squarting down with her legs spread wide open and her arms folded behind her head. And yah take from a low camera angle so her pussy will be in full view!

Thanks mucho!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
allen3128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Songant have never stated that the pictures that he posted were his wife or girlfriends. The latest postings of his were lifted from VW with the full face uncensored.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen3128 View Post
Bro Songant have never stated that the pictures that he posted were his wife or girlfriends. The latest postings of his were lifted from VW with the full face uncensored.
Hi Allen

Can you repost with the uncensored ones
Old 01-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
draco76x is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdraco76x is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdraco76x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songant View Post
nope, this is not my wife/gf. my gf only allow pic that can't see face at all de.
sharing this with bros here since the starter decide to post, i thought why not let more bros enjoy as well.
cant find the previous uncensor ones maybe bro can help find the rest.
anyway only found the uncensor one here.

Wow!! Very Good & Eye Popping for your uncensor picture.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songant View Post
nope, this is not my wife/gf. my gf only allow pic that can't see face at all de.
sharing this with bros here since the starter decide to post, i thought why not let more bros enjoy as well.
cant find the previous uncensor ones maybe bro can help find the rest.
anyway only found the uncensor one here.

Bro you really good.............I just wander what the waste can't see her face.....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

To all dear bros,

Please post only pix of your own legitimate wifey or girl friend or fuck buddy to this thread.

Please stop taking pix of my wifey from this thread and post them to other websites, it came to my knowledge that pix of my wifey were posted to another websites, thanks to one bro who told me about this.

I hope that bro who took the pix without my permission would stop, reason is I want to maintain the exclusivity of the pix, only in SBF that i share my wife's pix.

Hope you understand.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
raymariah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymariah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymariah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 04-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
mastersun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymastersun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am here to share:
Old 04-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 1100 / Power: 16
Too Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud ofToo Slow has much to be proud of

Can i share my gf too

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1