The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
black horse man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

was there yesterday night , but outside was block by a wood cover , trying to go in but the old women block me , saying no need to go in as she was fully booked , wonder how to book her ??
Old 05-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
DarkYami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go there few times still no chance to see her face , hope got chance to try her
Old 05-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by black horse man View Post
was there yesterday night , but outside was block by a wood cover , trying to go in but the old women block me , saying no need to go in as she was fully booked , wonder how to book her ??
The key to booking a WL is you must first have a session with her. Once you get her, must see first if got chemistry or not. Of course, yes, now you have all the desire to book her because you find it hard to get her, right? So, you feel this rage inside of you, "I want her!".

That 1st session alone will decide if you will go for RTF, let alone booking her. You see first lah. Booking is easy, what you need to achieve now is how to get her, to actually get that session, then everything will follow, for the better I hope.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 18-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,
is there any typo error on the title? i went there few weeks ago, go to level 2, see no R03, and found R03 is actually on the 1st floor opposite the staircase. and that R03 is called super. so, i'm
Old 19-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 14
ebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of lightebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
bro,
is there any typo error on the title? i went there few weeks ago, go to level 2, see no R03, and found R03 is actually on the 1st floor opposite the staircase. and that R03 is called super. so, i'm
go upstairs, turn left, the 2nd room
Old 19-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
bro,
Nope. No typo error. The error is on your part.

You go up, upon reaching 2nd floor, turn left and you will see R28 and next is R03. Okay?

Now go back and follow my instructions, then you come back here and tell me if I'm wrong or right.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 19-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaby View Post
go upstairs, turn left, the 2nd room
Right on! That's my boy! Well done.

Welcome to SBF. Ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 21-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
bananalegbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
The key to booking a WL is you must first have a session with her. Once you get her, must see first if got chemistry or not. Of course, yes, now you have all the desire to book her because you find it hard to get her, right? So, you feel this rage inside of you, "I want her!".

That 1st session alone will decide if you will go for RTF, let alone booking her. You see first lah. Booking is easy, what you need to achieve now is how to get her, to actually get that session, then everything will follow, for the better I hope.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
thanks for your tips bro , last friday try to look for her nut she like no working leh , not sure when she will start work
Old 21-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananalegbonker View Post
thanks for your tips bro , last friday try to look for her nut she like no working leh , not sure when she will start work
You're welcome Bro.

She could be on her 1 month leave already. Sorry but Sugar is 1 WL that I find hard to monitor. When is she off, when is she working, I just can't find her as I myself am busy monitoring the other WLs. Apologies Bros if I let you down. Maybe can extend some help, hehe.

Anyways, as I have mentioned before, she only works for 2 months then she will go for 1 month leave and the cycle goes on. Why not 6 months? Yes, good question. Because she does not hold a work permit. That's what I gathered from other WLs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 27-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
moonnight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sry bros new to this petain style... Just wondering if bros who go there all got to wait outside the room and go in one by one? Are there other girls in the same place so that if she is full still can try others? Thkx thkx
Old 28-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonnight View Post
Sry bros new to this petain style... Just wondering if bros who go there all got to wait outside the room and go in one by one? Are there other girls in the same place so that if she is full still can try others? Thkx thkx
ai yo.. .why ask all this stupid question

there are at least 100 WL in PT lah... range youngest in late 20s.. to oldest in 50s. Range from $20 to $50.

You just go there... use your common sense, you will know lah.
Old 29-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
You're welcome Bro.

She could be on her 1 month leave already. Sorry but Sugar is 1 WL that I find hard to monitor. When is she off, when is she working, I just can't find her as I myself am busy monitoring the other WLs. Apologies Bros if I let you down. Maybe can extend some help, hehe.

Anyways, as I have mentioned before, she only works for 2 months then she will go for 1 month leave and the cycle goes on. Why not 6 months? Yes, good question. Because she does not hold a work permit. That's what I gathered from other WLs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
yesterday night went there she still no working , don't know when she will start work ??
Old 29-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
yesterday night went there she still no working , don't know when she will start work ??
Well I don't know either, sorry Bro.

Better let it go and see other WLs who are available and ready to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

Cheers.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well I don't know either, sorry Bro.

Better let it go and see other WLs who are available and ready to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

Cheers.
thanks bro !! was there on thursday night around 7pm , just go up 2nd floor and can see a group of bros waiting outside her room ( at least 7 to 8 of them ) , wait there a while saw 1 guy just came up from the stair and her door open let him go in no points waiting there liao I think , so go walk around look see look see but most of the house door was close , sian
Old 03-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
thanks bro !! was there on thursday night around 7pm , just go up 2nd floor and can see a group of bros waiting outside her room ( at least 7 to 8 of them ) , wait there a while saw 1 guy just came up from the stair and her door open let him go in no points waiting there liao I think , so go walk around look see look see but most of the house door was close , sian

I think the guy must have advance booking.
If you know the WL well, and got her phone, can call her and book
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1