The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

bros, i will be there tomorrow, so call my 1 2 call no.
coolsoul n sassina. party at banyan tree spa pool villa 29th sept @ 5pm. byo girl. no holds barred. plenty privacy. c ya there.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bros, i will be there tomorrow, so call my 1 2 call no.
coolsoul n sassina. party at banyan tree spa pool villa 29th sept @ 5pm. byo girl. no holds barred. plenty privacy. c ya there.
yup we did have our party and the pics will be posted at the exchange link. met up with the two bros and had plenty nights out. lots of action at chic resto, esp for bro coolsoul, then to pink chamois. the current batch was not great but took one out to the party. bro sassina imported his own goodies which was a crazy gal that would do anything with bro sassina and any other woman! we had a few nights at pink cafe, which has returned to some standard again with lots of new gals. it will be closed for renovations and a new restaurant will be opened. at the fantasia must be early if you want to get the gals before the tour busses come at 20:30hrs. one sales rep there by the name of jib is very swee. yank father and thai mom. looks like a china doll. took her out for dinner to check her out. hehe. the other place we went was ozone which is happening with lots of young chicks. music loud. heard blue marina at the merlin also happening but the gals are usually from countryside. watch out for the ba wu. have fun you guy, we will be back at the end of the month. cheers.
Old 09-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

bro cool, you must be pissed again. anyway i try to join you next week, and keep your hand and dick busy in the meantime.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
en2cs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brudders, need help, firstly i must state that i seacrhed thru from page 1 of this thread but couldn't find anything substantial. going to Phuket Patong Beach, anywhere to pick up girls? bar? FL or massage? from where eg. bangla soi? tapua to which hotel don't need to pay extra to hotel? need to know as much as you can spare. going there for the first time. usually go hatyai and samui only. thank you big big
Old 12-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by en2cs8
Brudders, need help, firstly i must state that i seacrhed thru from page 1 of this thread but couldn't find anything substantial. going to Phuket Patong Beach, anywhere to pick up girls? bar? FL or massage? from where eg. bangla soi? tapua to which hotel don't need to pay extra to hotel? need to know as much as you can spare. going there for the first time. usually go hatyai and samui only. thank you big big
Things in Patong Beach are pretty straight forward. If you can't get a girl there you may as well shoot yourself.

Some hotels restrict guests, but most don't. Ask the hotel that you're interested in if they charge extra for guests or not.

Bangla road is the epicenter for most activity. You'll see the katoys dancing on tables out front, but walk on by them to find the real gals. I personally don't care for the scene in patong that much, but you should find it quite easy to navigate.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
captainlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,en2cs8,
Phuket is as what bro guzzler mentioned " pretty straight forward". When u check in to your hotel ask the receptionist if there is lady guest charge, normally they charge 500bht or less. You could negotiate with them for a price for the length of your stay so they wont bug you when ever u bring a lady back to your room. Change most of your thai baht in phuket as i believe u get a better rate there ( i stand to be corrected ).

Food
Most of the restaurants are fairly inexpensive but the roadside ones are as cheap as chips. I particularly liked the tom yam kung at the royal palm resort along taweewong road

There is another good restaurant at a place called kan eng on the eastern end of phuket. If u do make it there try the baked fish ,yummy. Its way out but if you can get transport its worth the trip.

Seafood is the main attraction there and generally you can get really fresh stuff.

Another seafood hawker centre style is at rat thutit song loy pee road. Cheap and reasonable food.

Entertainment
The main place is soi bangla. The whole strip is full of bars . You pick and choose which bars you like. Layd drink is about 100bht and a beer is 70 or 80bht. If you like a girl then there is a barfine to pay before you can take the girl from the bar.Generally the girls there are average.

Another place is in phuket town you could find entertainment spots there. I am not sure if its still alive but Pink Chamois is one place that used to be good . Price is about 2000 bht to 3000 bht.

Massage
Abundent in phuket especially around patong. The biggest is christine but the quality is not good.

Anyways thats all i have for you bud, enjoy yourself and write us an FR when u get back ......Cheers
Old 12-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wein is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Any advise on Phuket? Patong Beach?

Some updates
Just back from Phuket

Expect wet weather in phuket during this period.

Hotel recommendation: C&N Hotel. 3 minutes from Bangla street. No ladies charge. Nice clean room with attached shower and toilet. rates: 600B-700B/per room/night depending on season. Email the hotel directly to book the room. No need to prepay using CC. Post paid. Ask for discount. Free transfer in their new altis from airport to hotel.

Party:

banana disco in Patong beach - crowds start streaming in after 1130pm. Mostly farangs tourist. WL limited.

Tiger disco soi bangla - happening after 12.30 am. Many WL. Gems are found on the 2nd level sometimes. Rates Overnight approx 2000b and below. Neg. Many WL tend to party in tiger after knocking off from the pubs in soi eric.

christine Massage: Expensive and only GL 40 quality. Save your money.

fish tank in phuket town: Dont waste your time

Massage:
Massage can be found every where in phuket
Thai Massage: 200b/hr
Oil Massage: 300b/hr. 500b for 2 hrs.
Special usually only HJ. rates about 300b.

Safety: Always wear a condom even during oral sex. Heard from many other phuket forum that HIV prevalent in thailand is of type e and not type b in other european countries. Type E Hiv is more easily transmitted.

Hope it helps.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by en2cs8
bro, unless you are farang who like dark skin girls from issan, nakhon etc, the action is in phuket town. lot of farangs even go to the cafe these days. before the tsunami is was practically an enclave for locals. so the choice is really yours.
Old 14-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
en2cs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many thanks to all the brudders here, the information givent very comprhensive please look out for my FR when i am back next month.
Old 20-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

I just came back from Phuket few days ago, went to the stretch where the road is closed at night, becomes a mall, (dunno thai roads) Anyway this is the place where all the clubs are. My friend saw this damn sexy and pretty chick so 3 of us proceeded to the bar sit down had a drink there. The gers were like leeches, they just walk over and try to make small talk with us. Anyway we were basically bar hopping whole night. We even went to watch Thai Boxing there. In the end, we went back to that area as my friend was getting too horny and was looking for the pretty chick he saw. After scouting awhile, we found her so my friend approached her and ask her if she wants a drink but within seconds he came back to us, he told us she is a guy (from e voice) and that was it, cocks went limp and we decided to booze the night away.

Next day, we went to the massage palour and got laid there. Chose the cutest available there, look like a Cat $40 ger but older. Should be around 25yrs old. I paid close to $2000 baht for the weak Thai massage and sex....

Looks
Massage: 4/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10

Conclusion we overpaid as that would have got us 2 sessions in GL and that service is better in GL.

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 22-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

bro cool, i m coming up on my for the opening of the new pink cafe. arriving on tiger in the morning. i suppose the rountine will be chic, chamois n then to the cafe? hehe another party at banyan tree, with your six girls? yesterday four leg will pay for party, ticket and tonight also. ngen muck muck.
Old 24-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: And you are there again?

Natto3 brother,

Not sure what your dates are?

I am flying in just for one night - yes one night!

Will come in on the 27th and leaving on the 28th.

My program is 27th day golf and night - PARTY IN TOWN somewhere as I have some friends from Singapore with me who arrive on 26th.

28th we go out to sea for day and back in early evening and out I go to airport.

Do you and coolsoul wanna come out to play at sea?

I believe we will have space for both of you and at least 2 or more puyings! - will let you know when I arrive on 27th.

i.e. unless you are booked at Banyan Tree in which case, it's fuckie fuckie in your private pool of course!
Old 28-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

bro sassina, loks like we got it all wrong. anyway hope you had your fun. m trying to get back next week but with the hols yuk. DON'T eat the chicken or egg in hcm. i dun want to loose a friend. take care n hve fun.
Old 29-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Yeps, Pity you had to head back yesterday and we could not tie up.

We had a great day out at sea and the usual party fun Thursday night too!

Man, my body is still whirling around with whisky inside!

Today, housekeeping here and tomolo off to HCM City. Eggs, well dunno about that but "chickens" I will eat!

Catch up again when I back. You in Singapore right?
Old 29-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

bro sassina, was going back to hkt next week. but two pubic holidays. have to wait to the week after. the new cafe girl veri nice. we saw a few chicks from chiang mai at the chic resto restaurant, one i would marry her! huh? i must be mad. going to work now and 2morrow. catch up with u. cheers and remember vietnam has the highest incidence of the virus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1