The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

To Chief

I had a very ‘fruitful’ 10 hours yesterday, from 2pm to 12midnight.

I was busy yesterday morning and after I completed my work….I start to browse on other samsters’ postings…..I started to feel the desire to fxxk…….

Suddenly the image of Jin Jin came into my mind……….
Called her at about 2pm and she was shopping at Burjuman Centre, since she is so near to me…..asked her to find a place where I can penetrate her……

After place was arranged, I meet her at Burjuman Centre and start walking to the ‘place’……on the way, she start to say that why I take so long to call her and she was thinking of me…..all the usual blar blar…….

Once in the room, she proceed to wash her up, not shower as this place is someone’s resident home but used as a fxxking room…so no towel…..hehehe

She is very fair and with very tender skin…….nice to touch…nicer to lick……..
She smells very good even though she did not take a shower……

Proceed with usual…start to touch her hole and around…wanting to make her wet before I penetrate….didi start to stand and asked her to BBBJ me, initially refused but still BBBJ me after some persuasion. Very gently suction and well organized on the moment….licking the stick from top to bottom and follow by a gentle kiss on the testicles, I almost cummed……..but strong will power overcome that…..

Changed to missionary position and start bonking her…..she said she need to lay her legs flat in order she can have orgasm….alamak..same like my GF at home leh….
Only after 5 minutes and I started to feel like cumming but I stop the action and try to relax….must be the horny videos and pictures that I had watched before I called her so my system was still very high and a little of excitement will trigger the explosion….

But with strong will power…..I tahan tahan and tahan……..started to change positions every 3-4 minutes to reduce the excitement and prolong the session…..until she looked at the clock and say it is almost 1 hour…….

So LL, go back to the basic and power bonk until I offload inside her……

She said she had cummed several time but I don’t think so since she had no excitements or moan loud enough…..

While I was cleaning up, suddenly my GF called…thought that this time I kanna raid….pick up the phone and she said that her visa is ready for collection and will have dinner with her ‘same village’ tonight…….ok..another 4,000dhs gone…….

Anyway, quickly paid Jin Jin and proceed back to my apartment to pass her the cash………

Mao Mao left my apartment at 6.30pm and suddenly I feel desperate again……
Try to watch the VCD that I borrowed from Chief but the urge seems to grow stronger. I called Tree Leaves at 7.20pm and see what is she doing……..she was putting her makeup and prepare to left for work…….

Asked her to come to my apartment instead since my GF is not in and will only be back after 11pm…….

Waited and waited…….tree leaves finally reach at 8.30pm….traffic…sigh……

The longer I wait, my heart start to pump very quickly……the thought of my GF suddenly return back made my heart beat very fast…but the feeling is damn shoick….like waiting for my GF to see tree leaves and me naked bonking……and immediately OPERATION KICKOFF executed….

Tree leaves hug me the minute she saw me, saying that she missed me so much…and the usual blar blar……hehehehe

Strip her and wow…she was wearing bright red laced bra and laced panties…….my didi straight away stand hard…..put my didi straight into her mouth and start shaking…..her suctions were wonderful……and I offload in her mouth…..she follow the suction and clean up all the remaining sperm….my didi come out from her mouth fresh and clean….

Moved to finger her and she started to moan…….louder and louder and I think the whole building might have heard her…hehehehe

Didi start to wake up again and straight away, missionary position and bonk her until I offload again in 15 minutes……

Quickly clean up and sent her off…afraid that my GF might come back anytime…..

After tree leaves left……it was a long wait until my GF come back at about 11.45pm…….while she bathes, I sneaked naked and start to caress her……soon, we were bonking inside the bathtub……..30 minutes later, offload and hurt my backache again…sigh……

4 offloads in 10 hours…….what a day……

Name: Jin Jin (from York Club, the time when Bro Snappy123 was with us)
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 34A
Overall: Good GF feel.
Nationality: PRC, from Shanghai

Name: Tree Leaves (from Capitol KTV, see my previous FR on her)
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Overall: Super Good GF feel. She is trying hard to let me bao her.
Nationality: PRC, from Beijing

Name: Mao2 (current keep at home GF)
FJ: 9/10
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 34C
Overall: I can’t stop having the thought of having sex with her.
Nationality: PRC, Ningbo
Old 12-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

To Chief

Date: 10Th March 2006.

Re: First Double Fly in Dubai

After having Brunch with Chief and Bro Lai at China Sea Restaurant, I am back to the apartment to present my queen the you tiao and soy bean milk.

She is leaving Dubai and back in few hours for ‘fly visa’ which I had spent 3,000dhs for the 3 months visa…..sigh….

The tow kia from Chinese Karaoke came to pick us up with small plate as he is the one to help small plate made the visa. My GF’s visa was made by someone else but she gets the tow kia to get for her the air ticket….

Wow loh…he drive a H3…Hummer….very new and style….I wished I had one…..some more he told me only 140,000dhs which is less than S$68,000. S$68,000 can only buy Hyundai SUV…….if you don’t know what a Hummer is, see CSI, those CSI drive Hummers….the big big SUV/4WD…….

Anyway, after sending both gals to the airport, tow kia drove me to Al Rigga Road where I called Fang Fang initially but I think she is having sex with a client so LL I put down the phone. At this time, Jin Jin called, so I told her to come to my apartment with another gal which she had promised to let me do a double fly when we meet again…..

Quickly got a cab and went straight home to wait for the 2 WLs….

When they are finally here, wow lan…..the other gal is CMI….really spoilt my mood….

Since they are here..I can chase them away and my time is limited as my GF will be back in 4 hours……

So carry on with the norm…..lie down and let them service me…..

Both start to BBBJ me…sucking my didi hard and fast…..imagine 2 mouths and 2 tongues licking and sucking your didi at the same time…..then Jin Jin do the sucking of my didi where the other gal start to lick my balls……

Jin Jin capped me and start to ride me……….while she was riding me with my right hand on her breast…my left hand was fingering the other gal….and she was licking my nipples……..soon I get up and start to bonk Jin Jin……the other gal went behind me and start to caress my balls……while I bonk Jin Jin…….

The moment the other gal cap me…my didi turned soft…..she took quite a while to let my didi semi hard again….by BJ me……

When I penetrate into her…my didi turned soft again……must be her face and body…really cannot make it…..so I forget about bonking her……turn to Jin Jin and start to play her tits……that made me hard again……

Therefore in order not to disappoint her….I rammed her so hard that she start begging for mercy……she moaned so loud until I have to cover her mouth when I bonk her…..while bonking Jin Jin….I also take the time to finger the other gal….both moan very loud like they are getting killed……

Before long, I take my didi out and offload all over their tummy and faces……

Clean up and paid 800dhs for both of them…..

Jin Jin is going back on Tuesday and I think I will never see her again….

The story did not end here…….

After my GF came back from flying visa….we went to Xiao Xiang to have our dinner and actually did want to go to the Chinese KTV but gave the idea as they are tired….Then Chief called at the time when we are boarding the Taxi…sorry Chief….cannot go drinking with you…..

While we were in the taxi, Fang Fang being unable to entertain me this afternoon gave me a call. I quickly cut her line but it was too late…..my GF start to throw her temper…….whole night was gone pampering and explaining to her……

Went to the office early the next morning….back home at noon and try talking sense to her…..finally makeup and have a very nice and tiring fxxk….

Then die die…Jin Jin called….so trouble start again….sigh……..but it is solved and the same….it ended with a good sex……

Really enjoy the sex with my GF……may be like Bro Rainman said…I might be stuck unless I go back Sillypore….sigh…

Name: Jin Jin (from York Club, the time when Bro Snappy123 was with us)
FJ: 7/10
Overall: Good GF feel.

Name: Did not remember her name (friend of Jin Jin)
FJ: 2/10
Face: 3/10
Boobs: 36C Losing to gravity….
Overall: Will never get her again……
Old 15-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
To think that I even pay for small plate tip when he did not tip her the first time........anyway...write him off already.....
Last Nite was at Double Deck at AL Moora Rotona Hotel. Good place for chiiling out although no WL around Saw quite a few chio bu there,

Later went to Sea View hotel. sorry CO, I know yuo don't like the place. Last nite this place was hot man, Had ruskie with me. whole nite was ruba with me with her body. if not gf at home, I could have up her. surprising she ask for 400 dhs..then again, I was quite drank already.

Name : Yana
H/P : GOT
Height : about 1.52
Boobs : B cup, small nipple - hehehe cupped her the whole nite
Body : at least 7.5, cloths on maybe better without cloth. very tight feeling
look : 8 beautiful.. give very gf feeling look.

My 3 china gf were so jeolous the whole nite and refuse to talk to mi liau.
will have to find time to get her out ..

My Customer was with another Ruskie, without a killer body....

CO, must try to make you change your mind about this place. Anyway this pub only hots up after 12 midnite. last few occassion, we are too early.
Old 25-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 21
sixnine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysixnine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1st time in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Bro sixnine,
My apologies that I could not meet up with you last nite as it was quite late when I rec'dthe call from bro Lysander as i had a meeting with CID and Custom officer early this morning and later meeting with a police Col.

Next trip just give us early warning ok. Hoped you had enjoyed your last outing...

Hi Bro Kongsamiya and Bro Iysander,

Paiseh for the late reply, was rushing off a lot of work after I came back. Too bad we didn't have a chance to meet up when I was in Dubai last week. In fact, it's my fault for contacting u so late that night, should have arranged with you earlier. But never mind, we will have chances to meet up next time. Will definitely give u advanced warning....

Anyway, I went to Cyclone that night after speaking to Bro Iysander. Place was good, I only had a drink there and chatted with a few PRCs. Need to catch the next morning flight, hence did not explore further with the PRCs.

Hope to have more fun next time....
Old 06-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

Dubai is a city or an emirate of UAE. It is a Muslim country but Malaysia is also a muslim country although many may disagree.....

So muslim countries can also have many fun......hehehehe

Want to come????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramoda
This thread quite interesting. I thought Dubai is Muslim country don't have much entertainment ?
Old 09-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Thank you

Was still contemplating... to transit or not to transit Dubai?? Since I hv seen it once mainly because very much of what LKY said... A real competition to Sin and I would like to know why....

Anyway, with two bro assuring me of a better time include Airport pick up... A deal which I find no reason to refuse thus ticket changed and hotel booked...

Was still not sure if CO Lysander and our Bro Kongsamiya would be at the Airport at 0530 am when I arrive till I recd a call from them saying they are waiting outside when I pass immigration. What a bro indeed picking up a total stranger at such weir hour of a very cold morning.

The usual introduction and then to my hotel, could not check in till 9 am and these bro is so nice as to keep me company killing time and getting to understand more about life here and also the "economy"...hehehhee...

Fast forward to the evening after I went to see some friends in town, got back to the hotel at 6 pm and ro Kong is already on the way to pick me up for dinner...

Dinner was at a very nice Chinese restaurant and am shock with bro's Lysander hospitality ordering far too much food which fill the table ... and that is only for 6 persons..... As expected, we finish less then 40% of the food.....

Then we proceed to a KTV just down the street and drinking was fun and must say these two bro damn good drinker... Guys going there be aware... hehehehe

Had a girl from the KTV after we left and when Bro kong send me back to my hotel, was surprised that girls were not allowed in. Cbzzzz... That is nearly 3 am......

TBC,,,,

Watching Tiger wood teeing off now...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
ultrashiok ultrashiok ultrashiok

Just got back from Dubai after a 5-day business trip there.

Didn't know abt Dubai Task Force or I'd have made contact with you guys before setting off. I did try but failed to access this forum from Dubai, not knowing that I should use the alternative URL

Along with 2 other SG friends, we only checked out the disco bar at York. Didn't check out Cyclone as it's become too expensive, wanted to check out Imperial but no time.

Had 2 dinners at Spring Bamboo (Xiao Xiang), food is just as good as 10years ago and the waitresses (some, not all) are just as chio as previously I'm certainly glad that they have kept their quality standard consistent thru the years.
Old 21-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool
May I check please, with you, on York Hotel Disco; is there a cover charge? what is the best time to go there, when can we see most of the 'goods'?
The cover charge to enter York disco is 50DHS w/first drink. If you're angmoh or arab, the bouncer may waive the charge, but for asians, mostly no exception. I know this sucks but wat to do, it's their place & they set the rules.

The best time to go York or any disco would be after 11pm or even 12am, go too early and there weren't be much gals to see. Go too late (say after 2am) and most of the good ones would be picked up already.

The PRCs in the disco will actively approach you if they think you're Chinese S'porean, Japs, HongKee or Taiwanese. If you dont like all these attentions and would rather that they don't pester you, tell them you're Thai or mainland Chinese and they will walk away.
Old 22-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

Hi Bro

I think Bro Ultrashoik had given very good advice.
Other than York, the nearby Disco is Imperial or Cyclone.
Covercharge for Cyclone is 85Dhs, I think Imperial is 50Dhs. Both No drink.
Another one is SeaView Hotel club.
If go with Brother Kongsamiya, normally don't need cover charge, or it will be 50Dhs for 2 drinks.
If you prefer quiet and more decent WLs, try the Admiral Plaza Hotel KTV or Capitol Hotel KTV, both with many PRCs.
Normally I bring brothers to Chinese KTV at Havana Plaza Hotel.
Not crowded and can play guessing games......
Hope to see you soon.

Quote:
Dear Bro Lysander and company
I will be visiting Dubai from 30 Apr to 05 May 2006 on a small work assignment. Having read all your interesting posts, I must thank you for the good information as it makes a huge difference to my little knowledge of Dubai.
May I check please, with you, on York Hotel Disco; is there a cover charge? what is the best time to go there, when can we see most of the 'goods'?
I will be staying at a hotel called Al Murroj Rotana Hotel; any places nearby besides York Hotel for 'hunting'?
Many thanks for your kind sharing of knowledge. If you or any of the bros in Dubai need something from Singapore, please feel welcome to let me know.
All the best.
Old 22-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dear Bro Lysander and company
I will be visiting Dubai from 30 Apr to 05 May 2006 on a small work assignment. Having read all your interesting posts, I must thank you for the good information as it makes a huge difference to my little knowledge of Dubai.
I will be staying at a hotel called Al Murroj Rotana Hotel; any places nearby besides York Hotel for 'hunting'?
Many thanks for your kind sharing of knowledge. If you or any of the bros in Dubai need something from Singapore, please feel welcome to let me know.
All the best.
Bro Jimmy, cum cum faster lah, Bro Lysander very boring without me(very busy at work). You better cum b4 10 of May or else I will be in Sillipore and Shanghai amd only be back 21 May.

Next to Al Murroj Rotana there is PUB called Double Decker, happening or not, not so sure but many tans, ruskies and pinroys. Did not pay much attention to them as they are not my cup of tea.

CO will try to arrange Mahjong session coming Firday. Hopefully my boys can be on their own feet by then.
Old 22-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Golden sand, bro. Mankhool area.
Hey, I used to stay at Golden Sands too, think it was block 3 if I remember correctly.

Rental used to be good - only abt 35000DHS annually, but that was 10years ago!

Heard that it's abt 90K-110K DHS these days, correct?
Old 22-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashiok
Hey, I used to stay at Golden Sands too, think it was block 3 if I remember correctly.

yeap, your are right, daily rate as high as 1000 DHS per day. Summer time normally half rate. last year stayed there for a week during summer, cost me 2000 dhs.
Old 23-04-2006, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro(s) Ultrashiok, Lysander and Kongsamiya
Thank you very much for your quick replies on my queries. You guys are really kind and it is sincerely appreciated. This type of wonderful information will not only save us time and money, probably avoid lots of frustration too.
If I visit Double Decker, I promise to post an FR for all bros here. I had a 'tan' once, think she was from khazakstan; look exactly like chinese but more exotic and tall, so maybe I will find another this time. Do the 'tans' cost about the same to ta pao please?
Only thing is I dont have much time to cheong, as my work is full day everyday from 02-05 May 2006, from 8.00am to 5.00pm full throttle; and I am the type that goes to bed daily at 9.30pm. Maybe I will sleepwalk to York Disco at midnight. Regardless, I will cheong at least once, as I arrive on 30 Apr and have 01 May as a rest day and some small preparation for work.
One more question please, thank you. Is the hotel (Al Murroj Rotana) where I staying at, girl-friendly?
Thank you bros, you guys are good guys to share your knowledge and experience with all of us. Thanks again and best of luck to all of you in your north-south-east-west games.
Kind regards from rainy Singapore.
Aiyah,
Only 8am to 5pm only, I had been working from 7.30am to 11pm daily for the last 3 weeks liau. Tomorrow nite must take time off to cheong with bro sbj1994 and bro Lysander.

You could check whether is its girl friendly? I think so, as Rotana Tower allows, so I don't see why not as are under the same management.
Old 23-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

Now the rate is about 400dhs per day.
It is about 100,000dhs a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashiok

Old 24-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymndTan
How's the rates for ktv and other vices ......
Bro, you cuming soon? if yes prepare about about sgd800,(for 1 nite only) we will bring you cheong ktv or disco and of cause include tapow (only 1 hor) the rest we top up if not enough, any balance we keep as tips.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1