The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 06-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post
that lady at 10:55 is the hottest, lol. is she an FL at ipanema or just random civilian
Old 08-09-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCloudy View Post
Was in Parklane today, had TangLi, good attitude, great boobs. Quoted 140 for HJ at the beginning, then 200 for CBJ. Accepted 150 FJ in the end. She can clamp her pussy but in general she was not as tight as previous FR made it seem.

At 100 I'd RTF without a thought
was at parklane after lunch hours but no sight of tang li. walked ard, mostly quoted 150 but they are willing to go at 100 after a little nego if u really keen. PL half viet half prc.
Old 08-09-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Anyone knows where’s Paris now?

https://ibb.co/kcDY59g
Old 08-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
was at parklane after lunch hours but no sight of tang li. walked ard, mostly quoted 150 but they are willing to go at 100 after a little nego if u really keen. PL half viet half prc.
Waah..$100? That's really going down. I haven't been back to PL in a bit. $150 is a bit too high for me and always thought that was considered standard rate there for a FJ. If can nego to $100..but how's the service though?
Old 08-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Waah..$100? That's really going down. I haven't been back to PL in a bit. $150 is a bit too high for me and always thought that was considered standard rate there for a FJ. If can nego to $100..but how's the service though?
yet to try tho. they can quote but if we dont try to nego, we will just kena tok by them. some ppl willing to pay more, some nt so willing, some pay less but will claim they pay high, etc. 100 is my max for ml. i ever tried asking for 70 and got a couple of them agreed with the price but of course its more of a quickie
Old 08-09-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Helen 130 ok liao
Old 08-09-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Anyone knows where’s Paris now?

https://ibb.co/kcDY59g
Far East Plaza level 4, unit number can't remember already, but walk around you should see her.
Old 08-09-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
Far East Plaza level 4, unit number can't remember already, but walk around you should see her.
damn bro tks for this
Old 08-09-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Helen 130 ok liao
Which level is Helen at btw?
Old 11-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post
Any gurus and experts knows where is the lady in red dress working now? Didn’t see much info on her whereabouts. Retired from scene?
Old 11-09-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know whr did Tina go to?
Old 12-09-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
that lady at 10:55 is the hottest, lol. is she an FL at ipanema or just random civilian
That one is Viet FL 100%. See the way she dresses and the little handbag she's carrying you can tell alr.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 12-09-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nowadays most in parklane ask for 130...even the popular ones..

today went parklane around 5++ walk walk...look like ghost town..xiaoqian door closed..a bag of towels & few big bottles mineral water outside her shop...a bro waiting opp her shop...i went upstairs walk then came down again..that bro still there and saw him taking pics of her shop with his phone...he ignore me when i walk past him and continue shooting..i left after that..
Old 13-09-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t find Tangli at level 5 Parklane but plenty of big tits
Old 14-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovebb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post